PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Weather playing a positive factor in Chiefs 2020 schedule

Tribal Warfare
05-08-2020, 01:24 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/5uXXqYl_dhQ" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Titty Meat
05-08-2020, 01:27 AM
12-4. Dont like how we have to go to LA then Baltimore but atleast we get an extra day. Going to Buffalo on 5 days rest to a place where we historically havent played well sucks

Rasputin
05-08-2020, 02:28 AM
At least we don't play two road games to start the season.

BigRedChief
05-08-2020, 03:01 AM
I've only been down here for 10 years but, I've talked to some of the long timers down here. They all say every single game the Chiefs played down here was at the start of the season when its 105 degrees. Except the one famous one. Since the 70's every Chiefs game but that one, has been played in the extreme heat.

We finally get 2 regular season games in normal air. Even got a Super Bowl. 3 games in a year and WTF :banghead: damn covid-19 ain't going to allow fans in the stands.

eDave
05-08-2020, 03:37 AM
Andy acknowledged playing FL teams late, cold cities early was a plus.

GayFrogs
05-08-2020, 04:30 AM
I only count one joe buck-called game :clap:

FloridaMan88
05-08-2020, 04:38 AM
I've only been down here for 10 years but, I've talked to some of the long timers down here. They all say every single game the Chiefs played down here was at the start of the season when its 105 degrees. Except the one famous one. Since the 70's every Chiefs game but that one, has been played in the extreme heat.

We finally get 2 regular season games in normal air. Even got a Super Bowl. 3 games in a year and WTF :banghead: damn covid-19 ain't going to allow fans in the stands.

When Joe Montana was in KC, the Chiefs played in Miami consecutive seasons and both games were middle/late in the season to capitalize on a potential Montana/Marino showdown... and ironically that match-up never took place due to injuries.

Montana/Scott Mitchell and Marino/Steve Bono instead.

Why Not?
05-08-2020, 06:40 AM

Yep. When we saw the schedule my family and I started getting excited to attend the opener on 9/10......then we remembered.