PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs I just woke up from a dream where I hung out with Mahomes

Mahomes_Is_God
05-19-2020, 01:20 PM
It was very strange, as all dreams are. Mahomes showed up at my neighbor's house and was doing some "hang out with the fans" charity thing, which is total bullshit by the way because my neighbor doesn't even like the Chiefs.

Anyways I go over there and Mahomes asks me if I want to hang out with him in Mexico and I of course said yes. So we get on like a giant party bus and there's a crowd of people cheering and waving us off as we take off on our journey (Brittany was in the crowd wearing a bikini and acting super sexy).

So about a few seconds later we time warp from Iowa to Mexico and we go to this, um, weird circus thing and me and Mahomes and his buddy start throwing random objects at these dancing magical dwarfs. Mahomes' aim was on point and he hit every dwarf. I missed every time and felt humiliated.

Some time later I find a football on the ground and I ask Mahomes to autograph it. He scoffs and tells me that he will buy me a better football in the slums. He hands me a wad of cash and points in the direction I need to go. Confused with his directions I ask him to clarify and he berates me for my stupidity. He then tells me to follow him and his friend, and we start running from armed thugs.

One thing which surprises me is Mahomes was kind of mean towards me in my dream. I remember him calling me "retard" a few times. He was also nice at certain points though so it wasn't all bad. I probably deserved it because earlier I lied to him about being a rockstar (I was trying to impress him). I also remember him talking shit about the Patriots. He seemed to hate Belichick.

Anyways it gets really fuzzy after that and I woke up shortly after. Definitely one of the more bizarre dreams I had, but it was cool. I never did get that autographed football :(

CoMoChief
05-19-2020, 01:25 PM
May be the gayest dream of all time.

Def not thread worthy.

OrtonsPiercedTaint
05-19-2020, 01:28 PM
You got covid-20

TomBarndtsTwin
05-19-2020, 01:30 PM
But did you let him PIIYB . . . . . ?

Hammock Parties
I had one of those.

Only it was real.

MeaTy The Pimp
Sounds like you need to quit eating Chili before bed. :P

Mahomes_Is_God
05-19-2020, 01:38 PM
I had one of those.

Only it was real.

Did he hand you a wad of cash and tell you go find a football in the Mexican ghetto?

RealSNR
05-19-2020, 08:26 PM
Too bad it was Jackson Mahomes

Sorce
05-19-2020, 09:43 PM
Retard...

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Titty Meat
05-19-2020, 09:55 PM
Did you blow him?

Mahomes_Is_God
05-19-2020, 10:08 PM
Did you blow him?

No, there was no Mahomosexual activity.

Strongside
05-19-2020, 11:16 PM
Congrats, you’re now pregnant.

SuperBowl4
05-20-2020, 12:14 AM
Have you ever dreamt about Charlie Sheen?

Mahomes_Is_God
05-20-2020, 12:33 AM
Have you ever dreamt about Charlie Sheen?

Nay. As far as celebrity dreams go (that I can remember) this is my third. I had a dream where I was Nic Cage and I also had a dream involving Jada Stevens but I can't remember what it was unfortunately. I'm sure it was the best one too, god damit.

TwistedChief
05-20-2020, 05:14 AM
Walker told me you have AIDS.

BigRedChief
05-20-2020, 07:50 AM
I had one of those.

Only it was real.I've never fawned over celebrities. Met a lot. Chiefs players, I hanged with DT and Neal Smith at the height of their popularity in KC for at least 50 hours. Never asked for an autograph or photo. But....... Pat Mahomes sr. shows up at the Jacksonville tailgate and I turn into a fawning super fan...... I'd hate to see the video of me meeting Patrick Mahomes jr. probably do something really embarrassing.

Why Not?
05-20-2020, 08:27 AM
Why would you live next to someone who doesn’t like the Chiefs?