PDA

View Full Version : Misc Morgan Freeman gonna be #metoo'd

dlphg9
06-12-2020, 07:26 AM
https://www.reddit.com/r/therewasanattempt/comments/h771aj/to_accuse_morgan_freeman_of_harassment/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

What a creepy bitch that reporter was and such an awkward video.

Skyy God
06-12-2020, 07:29 AM
He did fuck his semi-granddaughter, so......

KCUnited
06-12-2020, 07:31 AM
Get to the back of the line Karens, this isn't about you right now

Fansy the Famous Bard
06-12-2020, 07:38 AM
Morgan Freeman is the most beloved black man by white people in America. He gettin' off because white privilege. #RiotsOf2021

Chris Meck
06-12-2020, 07:40 AM
Morgan Freeman is the most beloved black man by white people in America. He gettin' off because white privilege. #RiotsOf2021

Bill Cosby says hi from prison.

Sassy Squatch
06-12-2020, 07:45 AM
That accusation was so weak LMAO Might not even merit a payment to just make go away.

Hoover
06-12-2020, 07:51 AM
Dumb.

Our country sucks

InChiefsHeaven
06-12-2020, 07:53 AM
What an eye roller...

The Franchise
06-12-2020, 08:45 AM
He was referring to being where Caine was at. Stupid bitch.

Hammock Parties
06-12-2020, 08:48 AM
Holy fuck. I hate these fucking cunts. Enjoy the pussy pass and leave kind old men like MF alone.

dlphg9
06-12-2020, 08:51 AM
I love after the video shows and her co host is thinking ,wtf, the accuser starts saying how he said more stuff, but it wasn't caught on tape! I'd hit her ass with a defamation suit. Stupid bitch.

dlphg9
06-12-2020, 08:58 AM
How the fuck did she get the ok to play that video? Maybe they told her no multiple times and after she bugged them enough, they said "fine fuck it, if you wanna look like an idiot go right on ahead".

Was this her first time watching the video, because she immediately goes to defending that shit. It's like she was so traumatized she didn't even know what really happened.

dlphg9
06-12-2020, 08:59 AM
He did **** his semi-granddaughter, so......

His semi grand daughter? Im willing to bet she was of legal and consented. Im assuming she's not blood related since you said semi, so who gives a fuck.

jd1020
06-12-2020, 10:20 AM
If that's all she's got and she so much as gets a penny she needs to be sued for defamation.

Any reasonable person would know hes talking about being there in the moment when Caine got embarrassed on the pregnant comment and then "his costars looked at him" as any normal person would do when someone is talking in an interview.

Spott
06-12-2020, 11:05 AM
I wonder if he narrates when he’s having sex.

ModSocks
06-12-2020, 11:10 AM

Shiiiiit, bitches probably request it....

Mecca
06-12-2020, 11:16 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/7GiR8acSNmQ" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

RealSNR
06-12-2020, 11:19 AM
The smart Metoo accusers stay anonymous and take pot shots from the dark.

This dumb bitch comes right out on camera and shows everybody the big pile of nothing she's got.

Imon Yourside
06-12-2020, 01:19 PM
I loved Chain Reaction and many more MF movies!

Baby Lee
06-12-2020, 01:23 PM
His semi grand daughter? Im willing to bet she was of legal and consented. Im assuming she's not blood related since you said semi, so who gives a fuck.

It's a messy story, but the actual truth will likely never fully be known to certainty.

The person in question is the blood daughter of a woman Freeman adopted with a former spouse and raised both her and the daughter/person in question.

So they weren't related by blood, but Freeman raised her from infancy.

For years they were close and made appearances together from her teenage years on.

They long denied any romantic connection.

The messiness arose from her relationship with another man, who suspected her of cheating with Freeman. The boyfriend was not a stable guy, but he spread rumors of her being in a physical relationship with Freeman insinuating the relationship predated her age of consent. This led to the public denials.

Eventually, that boyfriend stabbed her to death on PCP. As part of his defense, his counsel has alleged that the deceased had admitted the relationship and announced an intention to marry Freeman, setting off his drug-altered violent reaction.

KCUnited
06-12-2020, 01:24 PM
These rachet hos really trying to come at Mandela during a time like this?

Hammock Parties
06-12-2020, 01:24 PM

get busy cummin', or get busy dyin'

Baby Lee
06-12-2020, 01:33 PM
As for the OP, the complaints are a few years old, and as alleged are probably line-crossing in some instances. But despite a number of unified accusers, I haven't seen evidence of the matter progressing to proof and consequence to date.

Seems along the lines of alleged ogling, handsiness and entendres in professional interactions. Not proven as yet, and not actually assaults.

Judge for yourself from more contemporary comprehensive reporting

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/24/entertainment/morgan-freeman-accusations/index.html

candyman
06-12-2020, 01:47 PM
Morgan Freeman is an intelligent black man who goes against the far-left's narrative of present day extreme racism. They've been looking for a way to cancel him, I'm sure this stupid cunt was put up to this and paid for it.

DaFace
06-12-2020, 01:56 PM
This video is from 2018, just for the record. It's still dumb, but it's not like it's a reaction to recent events.

Pitt Gorilla
06-12-2020, 01:59 PM
Morgan Freeman is an intelligent black man who goes against the far-left's narrative of present day extreme racism. They've been looking for a way to cancel him, I'm sure this stupid **** was put up to this and paid for it.
Take your garbage to DC.

Imon Yourside
06-12-2020, 02:00 PM
Morgan Freeman is an intelligent black man who goes against the far-left's narrative of present day extreme racism. They've been looking for a way to cancel him, I'm sure this stupid **** was put up to this and paid for it.

Yup

Mahomes_Is_God
06-12-2020, 10:01 PM
Can't file a lawsuit against God so... HA.

ThyKingdomCome15
06-12-2020, 10:11 PM
The left hates blacks that don't agree with them more than anything.

Buehler445
06-12-2020, 11:21 PM
It's a messy story, but the actual truth will likely never fully be known to certainty.

The person in question is the blood daughter of a woman Freeman adopted with a former spouse and raised both her and the daughter/person in question.

For years they were close and made appearances together from her teenage years on.

The messiness arose from her relationship with another man, who suspected her of cheating with Freeman. The boyfriend was not a stable guy, but he spread rumors of her being in a physical relationship with Freeman insinuating the relationship predated her age of consent. This led to the public denials.

Eventually, that boyfriend stabbed her to death on PCP. As part of his defense, his counsel has alleged that the deceased had admitted the relationship and announced an intention to marry Freeman, setting off his drug-altered violent reaction.

Holy shit.

dlphg9
06-12-2020, 11:46 PM

What a fucking nut. I'd be willing to bet he's full of shit and probanly was jealous that she spent more time with MF than she did with him.

On a different note, how in the living fuck did they come up with this defense? "Well she knew he got very physical and violent when on PCP and she knew he'd snap if she didn't keep her mouth shut. Really you can only blame her for her death!")

rabblerouser
06-13-2020, 04:06 AM
This is why : https://www.facebook.com/newsbusters/videos/292609615461210/

Mahomes_Is_God
06-13-2020, 12:34 PM
Take your garbage to DC.

He's replying to the topic at hand so... wat?

rabblerouser
06-15-2020, 02:49 PM
He's replying to the topic at hand so... wat?

Shitt Gorilla does not like anything that he doesn't understand. And Shitt Gorilla REALLY doesn't like anything that causes cognitive dissonance. It makes his head hurt.

Couch-Potato
06-15-2020, 05:59 PM
Respectfully, this woman just embarrassed herself. There's a humongous gap of grey space between this being a misunderstanding and definitive proof that she was sexually harassed. I believe she felt this was the case, but after being corrected by half the country I hope she apologizes. I hate to be that guy and come off like a male chauvinist, but pregnancy hormones may have been a factor here.

Bump
06-15-2020, 09:11 PM
#metoo is over now that one particular person got accused

mlyonsd
06-15-2020, 09:23 PM
It's not ever over if you don't side with the correct political side.

ChiefsFanatic
06-15-2020, 10:42 PM
The left hates blacks that don't agree with them more than anything.This statement is dumber, and less educated, than people trying to make a case for Lamar Jackson being a better QB than Mahomes.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

JohnnyHammersticks
06-16-2020, 11:48 AM

Yep, 100% correct.