PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs BroncoNutzs is so happy!

Hog's Gone Fishin
07-06-2020, 04:38 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/1W977QTDQG0" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ROFL

AND KARMA TAKES OVER

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/izfrf4C_vXM" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

eDave
07-06-2020, 04:41 PM
I never thought KC would be a team to swing a $500mm deal.

And that guy is a douche.

Hog's Gone Fishin
07-06-2020, 04:44 PM

Go to the youtube and leave him a comment:D

eDave
07-06-2020, 04:45 PM
Go to the youtube and leave him a comment:D

Probably a Q.

Rain Man
07-06-2020, 04:46 PM
That's the look of a person whose team has no chance of winning the division for the rest of his life.

displacedinMN
07-06-2020, 04:51 PM
he is jelly

and he is out alright.

RealSNR
07-06-2020, 04:53 PM
HEY GUYZ WE HAVE TO CUT ALL OF OUR GOOD PLAYERS NOW!!!!!

Dude's going to be reeeeally disappointed when we keep paying 3-4 guys on our defense 10+ million AAV contracts in addition to a Tyreek Hill and Travis Kelce or two on offense.

He's also going to be reeeeeally disappointed when Horse Face has to pay Drew Lock the same AAV contract in a couple years. Then we'll see if he still thinks it's impossible to pay other good players on the team.

Well, for Denver, probably. They're gonna need to start churning out some great drafts. That's something they haven't done in a long time.

eDave
07-06-2020, 04:54 PM
That's the look of a person whose team has no chance of winning the division for the rest of his life.

He seems excited that he multiplied 50*10 correctly.

Hog's Gone Fishin
07-06-2020, 04:55 PM

Yes , I left him that comment. :thumb:

Bowser
07-06-2020, 05:00 PM

He hates us cause he ain't us

Bowser
07-06-2020, 05:01 PM
HEY GUYZ WE HAVE TO CUT ALL OF OUR GOOD PLAYERS NOW!!!!!

Dude's going to be reeeeally disappointed when we keep paying 3-4 guys on our defense 10+ million AAV contracts in addition to a Tyreek Hill and Travis Kelce or two on offense.

He's also going to be reeeeeally disappointed when Horse Face has to pay Drew Lock the same AAV contract in a couple years. Then we'll see if he still thinks it's impossible to pay other good players on the team.

Well, for Denver, probably. They're gonna need to start churning out some great drafts. That's something they haven't done in a long time.

Wait until we sign Chris Jones here in a week or so. It's going to be glorious watching the meltdowns.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/1d149749475dd8175435377f1eecdb3f/tenor.gif?itemid=9242755

digger
07-06-2020, 05:04 PM
He be #Jelly...

Halfcan
07-06-2020, 05:17 PM

Mahomes has beaten them 5 straight times- that has to already feel like an eternity.

24 more wins coming for the Chiefs.

staylor26
07-06-2020, 05:20 PM
Broncos fans are literally retarded. Just look at the comments LMAO

staylor26
07-06-2020, 05:25 PM
“This doesn’t allow you to have a Honey Badger kind of guy on your team anymore”

:facepalm:

Halfcan
07-06-2020, 05:32 PM
How many SB will this Donk moron have to watch Patrick win over his career?

TRR
07-06-2020, 05:36 PM
This is the narrative Denver radio talking heads have been pushing here in Colorado for quite some time. It’s become a strategy. Their only strategy. “Just wait until KC has to pay Mahomes, then we’ll be competitive again.”

Denver has dug their own hole, and won’t be getting out of it anytime soon.

staylor26
07-06-2020, 05:44 PM
Denver’s literally going to have to pay Lock in 3 years (if he even earns it), which is just a year after the Mahomes extension comes into play.

They’re fucking clueless LMAO

Halfcan
07-06-2020, 05:46 PM
Wait until guys sign a 1 year deal with the Chiefs to play with Mahomes instead of having Locke / Jag as your QB and losing to the Chiefs twice a year.

The rich will keep getting richer.

RealSNR
07-06-2020, 05:47 PM
This is the narrative Denver radio talking heads have been pushing here in Colorado for quite some time. It’s become a strategy. Their only strategy. “Just wait until KC has to pay Mahomes, then we’ll be competitive again.”

Denver has dug their own hole, and won’t be getting out of it anytime soon.

Pat doesn't crack $25 million against the cap until the start of the 2022 season.

If the Donks are confident they should put all their chips on Drew Lock by that point, they will need to pay him, and at that point the QB market will no doubt dictate that he makes 35-40 million as an average starter.

There is essentially one season where we're paying big money for a QB and they aren't. After that, Lock plays on the tag or gets a new deal making a butt ton of money for inferior production to Mahomes.

It's a valiant effort, but it's just not going to be good enough. They're going to fail.

TEX
07-06-2020, 05:48 PM
Denver’s literally going to have to pay Lock in 3 years (if he even earns it), which is just a year after the Mahomes extension comes into play.

They’re ****ing clueless LMAO

Exactly! LMAO
Im betting that Nancy Drew wont win a League MVP award, a SB or a SB MVP title by then...

mlyonsd
07-06-2020, 05:49 PM
Mahomes has beaten them 5 straight times- that has to already feel like an eternity.

24 more wins coming for the Chiefs.We've beaten them 9 straight times. Must be a double kick in the ass knowing AS was piss pounding you as well. And then, Mahomes.

Bearcat
07-06-2020, 06:12 PM
Damn, it's great being on this end of it.

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/l0IyhKF1MNYjKSVs4" width="480" height="198" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/reactionseditor-deal-with-it-tom-cruise-l0IyhKF1MNYjKSVs4">via GIPHY</a></p>

MMXcalibur
07-06-2020, 06:42 PM
"Haha, you guys are going to keep kicking our ass for the next decade plus! IDIOTS!"

RunKC
07-06-2020, 06:51 PM
My favorite retort is the “day goodbye to the weapons Mahomes!”

As if Andy didn’t draft DeSean Jackson, Jeremy Maclin, Shady McCoy, Travis Kelce, Kareem Hunt, Tyreek Hill, Mecole Hardman and now Clyde Edwards-Helaire.

LMAO

staylor26
07-06-2020, 07:19 PM

As if Andy didn’t draft DeSean Jackson, Jeremy Maclin, Shady McCoy, Travis Kelce, Kareem Hunt, Tyreek Hill, Mecole Hardman and now Clyde Edwards-Helaire.

LMAO

Yea how the fuck do they think we have all this talent around Mahomes in the first place?

Halfcan
07-06-2020, 07:28 PM
We've beaten them 9 straight times. Must be a double kick in the ass knowing AS was piss pounding you as well. And then, Mahomes.

:clap:

The entire AFC West has been our bitch since Andy got here. This PM contract sends a message- we are LOADED for the next 12 years.

KChiefs1
07-06-2020, 07:41 PM

Exactly

Dartgod
07-06-2020, 07:53 PM
This guy seems smart.

"That’s gonna take a toll on the Chiefs salary cap lol, Mahomes has been a product of his WRs & TE."

bobhill
07-06-2020, 08:06 PM
Salty as a mother funker

POND_OF_RED
07-06-2020, 08:10 PM

LMAO

When Elway is your GM you probably just forget that the draft is full of weapons like that

Halfcan
07-07-2020, 12:09 AM
Donk fan Kids that were in Junior High, have now graduated and will be starting college since the last time the Cheating Donks beat the Chiefs.

They might have their own kids in school before they win again.

BlackOp
07-07-2020, 12:21 AM
When Elway is your GM you probably just forget that the draft is full of weapons like that

Hill, Kelce and Hunt were all 3rd round or lower picks too...Horseface had to blow his last draft in hopes getting 1/2 that production.

lcarus
07-07-2020, 12:53 AM
This guy seems smart.

"That’s gonna take a toll on the Chiefs salary cap lol, Mahomes has been a product of his WRs & TE."

I saw that lol. Clearly a dipshit who is either in major denial but more likely has no knowledge of the game. I saw some other dumb Karen "he won't survive 10 years after facing our defense twice a year!!@!" Hate to break it to her but Mahomes has already owned their declining defense 5 times and barely broke a sweat doing it.

duncan_idaho
07-07-2020, 06:45 AM
The “product of the system” people have forgotten him carving up the Broncos top 10 defense with Albert Wilson and Dickhandstreious Harris and Charcandrick West, I guess.

Poor widdle Broncs. I suspect a lot got really excited when the terms were first floated ... the smart ones are now starting to see details and realizing it doesn’t hamstring the team like they thought.

But hey, if Lock is as good as they think he’ll be, they’ll have ONE year where he’s cheap and Mahomes isn’t. So there’s that...

gblowfish
07-07-2020, 11:31 AM
This would be my reply to this numbnutz:

"Drew Lock is your quarterback. Drew. Lock. Drew Lock....is...YOUR....quarterback.

Drew
Lock."

Dayze
07-07-2020, 11:33 AM
that guy can enjoy all the cap room he apparently prefers. apparently there's a Cap Room Championship Trophy I'm not aware of.

I'll take paying the best QB in football a boat load instead.

backinblack
07-07-2020, 11:49 AM
Broncos fans are now in the same position us Raiders fans have been in for the last 30 years or so, missing the former glory of our team from decades ago. It's just taking them longer to realize and/or admit that they are stuck reminiscing because of that flukey SB win five years ago.

And I totally get it, the mediocrity takes a while to get used to. They'll have 12 long years to think it over though. I thought maybe they were on their way last season when they started out losing the first four games, but then Drew Lock had to come along and give them hope again. Raiders have been there(still are there), and Broncos fans will see eventually.

RealSNR
07-07-2020, 01:34 PM

Their reactions to Elway actually drafting a fast WR in the 2020 draft said all we needed to know about how shitty Horse Face is at finding talent on offense.

"Ohhh look out Tyreek Hill! Now we've got a guy just like that!!! Lol!!!"

It's like they don't realize that there's probably a KJ Hamler in every draft. Is that how many Tyreek Hills there are in the NFL? Fuck no. But if you ask Donk fan, Elway is a draft genious! Granted, Jeudy falling to them was fortunate for Horse Face, but throwing an extra speed guy in the 2nd round now means he gave the team a "weapons" draft and they've got all the playmakers they need! Yeah fucking right.

That's not how building a prolific NFL offense works. Andy Reid inherited Jamaal Charles and that's it, and it didn't take him long to make the offense fine, but that was only with a veteran QB and a full offseason. We went through a Bowe -> Maclin -> Hill transition at WR1, a full year without Kelce, and a revolving door of RTs and both guard positions. Even our blindside protector Eric Fisher had to go through that bullshit where Donald Stephenson was the day 1 LT in 2015 (I think? Maybe it was 2014), which was a full 2 years after he was drafted.

And the Donks are going to take a raw QB coming out of college in his 2nd year, run a brand new fairly complicated Andy Reid system run by one of his inferior proteges, get it worked out with rookies and 2nd year starters all over the place (including on the OL), and put it all together through offseason Zoom calls, no preseason games, and likely altered training camps? Where the only veteran player is a goddamn RB?

They don't understand how this shit works. It's going to take MULTIPLE drafts and MULTIPLE tries at various positions to get this shit going where they can have any kind of hope in competing with us in a shoot out. By that point, who the hell knows what kind of condition their defense is going to be in.

TEX
07-07-2020, 01:43 PM

"Drew Lock is your quarterback. Drew. Lock. Drew Lock....is...YOUR....quarterback.

Drew
Lock."

LMAO :clap:

Sorce
07-07-2020, 01:46 PM
Fuck donk forever.

RealSNR
07-07-2020, 01:54 PM

Drew
Lock."

And in 3 years, they're going to have to pay Drew. Lock.

They're gonna have to pay him a franchise QB price three years from now. A price which, in AAV, may very well eclipse $40 million for someone like him once the Dak, Watson, and Lamar deals get completed.

And if Stafford doesn't bust out of Detroit prison, he's gonna make bank. Matt Ryan will be due for one more big payday. Russ's extension is gonna get close to the end. And mediocre QBs like Darnold, Allen, and Baker will all be due extensions before then, meaning they'll significantly raise the floor for average QBs. And let's not forget about Danny Dimes in New York, either, who may want a secure pay day before his 5th year option kicks in.

I don't care what Elway thinks the actual market for QBs should be worth. He's not going to get a middle-of-the-road starting QB for a supposed bargain like he thought he was getting with Keenum and Flacco. If Lock is the franchise, he's going to get paid.

lcarus
07-07-2020, 01:57 PM

Drew
Lock."

I feel like Lock has the talent to be a good QB but their coaching staff is shit so it won't matter.

smithandrew051
07-07-2020, 03:37 PM

Drew
Lock."

If Lock sucks, they have no chance at the Division any time soon.

If Lock is okay, they have no chance at the Division any time soon.

If Lock is great, then they’ll have to pay him as much or maybe more than Mahomes in 3 years. They also don’t have anywhere near the supporting cast of young talent around Lock that we have around Mahomes.

Any way you slice it, we’re in a FAR superior position for the next decade.

FUCK DONK FOREVER!!!!

vonBobo
07-07-2020, 03:46 PM
Teams don't win super bowls; superstar 1% elite quarterbacks win super bowls.

Surprised a donko would be understating this fact.

Imon Yourside
07-07-2020, 03:55 PM
Does this allow Mahomes to shine with subpar players around him

Albert Wilson says Hi donkey bitches. :D

RealSNR
07-07-2020, 06:50 PM
Anybody check out the Mange recently? Are they all giddy about this deal like the dumbass in the video is?

The Chiefs got an insane deal for the best player to ever live. They have all kinds of cap flexibility with this deal. Pat clearly did his part to allow Veach to put great players around him for years to come.

Of course they're not going to see it that way. Kind of pathetic. They're still holding onto hope that Mahomes really ISN'T as good as people say he is.

jerryaldini
07-07-2020, 11:37 PM
Anybody check out the Mange recently? Are they all giddy about this deal like the dumbass in the video is?

The Chiefs got an insane deal for the best player to ever live. They have all kinds of cap flexibility with this deal. Pat clearly did his part to allow Veach to put great players around him for years to come.

Of course they're not going to see it that way. Kind of pathetic. They're still holding onto hope that Mahomes really ISN'T as good as people say he is.

They know. They are hoping Lock can lead them to wildcards. Imagine if it were reversed. Probably have to stop watching. Even with prime Elway Chiefs were always very competitive against them.

lcarus
07-07-2020, 11:59 PM
I've seen soooo many people online saying the Chiefs are "stupid". I don't get it even from a haters perspective. What were the Chiefs supposed to do here? Not extend him? "Sorry Patrick. You're too expensive. We're gonna go in another direction" I'm sure everyone would've been calling the Chiefs smart if they did that right? This was the only move to make. They were obviously going to extend him and it was obviously gonna be a huge market setting deal. People are just bitter as hell.

duncan_idaho
07-08-2020, 05:31 AM
I've seen soooo many people online saying the Chiefs are "stupid". I don't get it even from a haters perspective. What were the Chiefs supposed to do here? Not extend him? "Sorry Patrick. You're too expensive. We're gonna go in another direction" I'm sure everyone would've been calling the Chiefs smart if they did that right? This was the only move to make. They were obviously going to extend him and it was obviously gonna be a huge market setting deal. People are just bitter as hell.

Nailed it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hound333
07-08-2020, 06:05 AM

Drew
Lock."

I had my cousins in this weekend (from Denver). All I heard all weekend is how they think Lock and Mahomes will be the new Manning/Brady match up. They honestly think he is going to be the best QB in the league in the next few years.

Man I don't miss the revolving door of QB's I hoped against hope would end up good.

duncan_idaho
07-08-2020, 07:56 AM
I had my cousins in this weekend (from Denver). All I heard all weekend is how they think Lock and Mahomes will be the new Manning/Brady match up. They honestly think he is going to be the best QB in the league in the next few years.

Man I don't miss the revolving door of QB's I hoped against hope would end up good.

It really is pretty telling of how desperate they are for a QB.

Look, I'm a Mizzou guy and I really like Drew Lock. He has a big arm, he has some swagger/confidence, and he's athletic. He throws a good deep ball and a really, really good seam route. He's tough and will take a hit to deliver a throw.

I think his upside falls somewhere in the Matthew Stafford range. But he still has enough questions that the floor is "average- to below-average starter."

His accuracy on timing routes and short and intermediate passes over the middle of the field is questionable. His performance late in their season last year was pretty pedestrian outside of shredding a weak Texans' defense.

He's got a long way to go before we know where he's going to land. I'm going to guess it isn't on the 10th floor (Mahomes-Rodgers-Brady-Manning) and isn't on the 2nd floor (Blaine Gabbert). 6th floor (Matthew Stafford) seems about right.

DJ's left nut
07-08-2020, 08:29 AM
Pat doesn't crack $25 million against the cap until the start of the 2022 season.

If the Donks are confident they should put all their chips on Drew Lock by that point, they will need to pay him, and at that point the QB market will no doubt dictate that he makes 35-40 million as an average starter.

There is essentially one season where we're paying big money for a QB and they aren't. After that, Lock plays on the tag or gets a new deal making a butt ton of money for inferior production to Mahomes.

It's a valiant effort, but it's just not going to be good enough. They're going to fail.

Some team is gonna try to break this cycle by just drafting a new QB every 3-4 years, sitting him a season and starting anew.

If you don't have a top 5 guy, there's very little reason not to try it.

Paying $35 million for 'continuity' is just nuts.

eDave
07-08-2020, 08:33 AM

So Lock is going to not only catch up to Mahomes' level of play, but surpass it? Your cousin's are tards. Sorry.

RealSNR
07-08-2020, 09:10 AM
Some team is gonna try to break this cycle by just drafting a new QB every 3-4 years, sitting him a season and starting anew.

If you don't have a top 5 guy, there's very little reason not to try it.

Paying $35 million for 'continuity' is just nuts.

Elway can certainly try.

Again, he's going to fail.

Hog's Gone Fishin
07-08-2020, 09:14 AM
I've invited BroncNutz to chime in. Lets see if he shows. I hope he does, I really do like the guy.

eDave
07-08-2020, 09:21 AM
Should I delete my douche comment?

Iowanian
07-08-2020, 09:29 AM
Someone please tell him that Drew Lock is his QB and he's got a better chance of seeing his own dick without the aid of a mirror than he does of seeing the Broncos beat the Chiefs in the next 5 years.

Hog's Gone Fishin
07-08-2020, 09:31 AM
Should I delete my douche comment?

Absolutely

NOT

RunKC
07-08-2020, 09:35 AM

Broncos with Lock will be like the Jay Cutler Bears in the late 2000’s having to go against Aaron Rodgers and the Packers every year.

That will make it even better LMAO

Hog's Gone Fishin
07-19-2020, 07:04 AM
HEH. OP udated!

ROFL

Brody Wa
07-20-2020, 06:46 PM
I think he will have a Trent Green type seasons...good enough to get to the playoffs but not good enough to win in the playoffs.