PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Pennel Suspension

Third Eye
08-17-2020, 09:55 AM
Spags just offhandedly mentioned that Pennel would likely be out with a suspension at the beginning of the year. Guessing another substance abuse violation? Is this his 3rd and what does that mean under the new rules?

ModSocks
08-17-2020, 10:01 AM
I thought under the new CBA players only got fined for that.

Shaid
08-17-2020, 10:04 AM
Damn, Pennel is important to the Run D

Third Eye
08-17-2020, 10:04 AM
I thought under the new CBA players only got fined for that.

Speculating on the radio that it may have occurred before the new rules went into effect. Who knows at this point what that will mean? It may not even be a substance abuse violation, but that seems to be the easy guess.

dlphg9
08-17-2020, 10:06 AM
I hope he's just mistaken lol

KCUnited
08-17-2020, 10:07 AM
Bacon fat is on the banned substance list?

Jewish Rabbi
08-17-2020, 10:07 AM
Probably being suspended for being too good!!!!

Rain Man
08-17-2020, 10:16 AM
This can't happen. We like Pennel and we're the champions.

Direckshun
08-17-2020, 10:29 AM
This can't happen. We like Pennel and we're the champions.

Will it out of existence, Rain Man.

Rain Man
08-17-2020, 10:34 AM
Will it out of existence, Rain Man.

On that note, I'm convinced that the world would be a better place if I could destroy people with my mind.

smithandrew051
08-17-2020, 10:35 AM
What does this mean?

I’ll tell you what it means.

The Chiefs are Super Bowl champs. The rest of the league is FUCKING TERRIFIED OF US!!!! they’re all cheating to hold us back, BUT IT WONT FUCKING MATTTER!!!!!!!

Peter Gibbons
08-17-2020, 10:40 AM
On that note, I'm convinced that the world would be a better place if I could destroy people with my mind.

I thought I was the only one who felt this way.

Rain Man
08-17-2020, 10:42 AM
I thought I was the only one who felt this way.

Just as an experiment, we should select one person and both concentrate.

Fat Elvis
08-17-2020, 10:46 AM

I like your empirical approach. Take your pick: https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=30

Rain Man
08-17-2020, 10:53 AM
I like your empirical approach. Take your pick: https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=30

Okay. To prevent any type of interference, we won't reveal anything until the experiment ends. And in the interest of science I'll ask everyone on chiefsplanet to avoid wearing any type of metal hat for the next week.

KC Hawks
08-17-2020, 10:55 AM
This is an outrage!! Pennel is very sweet.

Mecca
08-17-2020, 11:00 AM
So now it looks like we'll be missing Pennel and Breeland when the year starts.

dlphg9
08-17-2020, 11:01 AM
This is a crock of fucking shit! Penbrook get your Twitter obsessed ass out of the basement and up to your mom's room! I need to discuss strategy for spamming Roger on Twitter.

carcosa
08-17-2020, 11:16 AM
Probably being suspended for being too good!!!!

PORBABBRLY

wazu
08-17-2020, 11:26 AM
So this was a press conference, and Spags drops that he "thinks" Pennel will be lost to suspension. And we don't get any more detail or one follow up question on that bombshell?

Third Eye
08-17-2020, 11:46 AM
So this was a press conference, and Spags drops that he "thinks" Pennel will be lost to suspension. And we don't get any more detail or one follow up question on that bombshell?

It was the last question in a Zoom call so no chance for a follow up. Pete Sweeney asked him if being in year 2, he could get more exotic with his defense. Spags led off saying that was the hope, but that “we’re going to lose Mike Pennel, I think, early in the season with a suspension, so we gotta figure out the inside.”

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
08-17-2020, 11:53 AM
So now it looks like we'll be missing Pennel and Breeland when the year starts.

And Seals Jones. He was carted off today with a leg injury

Marcellus
08-17-2020, 11:59 AM

I'm sure any minute now Tiecher will have a tweet with breaking news to the effect of "Chiefs unsure about Pennels' availability to start the season".

scho63
08-17-2020, 12:04 PM
At the end of the day......

WE ARE STILL THE SUPER BOWL CHAMPS!!!

wazu
08-17-2020, 12:07 PM
I'm sure any minute now Tiecher will have a tweet with breaking news to the effect of "Chiefs unsure about Pennels' availability to start the season".

Yeah, can usually count on him to let us know what coaches just said into a microphone for all to hear.

Mecca
08-17-2020, 12:23 PM
And Seals Jones. He was carted off today with a leg injury

I'm hopeful on that, plenty of times in camp guys are carted off for sprains that are not serious.

RealSNR
08-17-2020, 05:18 PM

When I was a kid, I used to try to crush people in the elevator doors by pushing the close button. It obviously didn't work, but I did nail one or two assholes such that if the elevator had skeleton-crushing door close power, they would have been squished pretty good.

Tribal Warfare
08-17-2020, 05:27 PM
Damn, Pennel IS the Run D

FYP

Peter Gibbons
08-17-2020, 05:33 PM

How about we focus our energies on Mel Kiper? He said Mahomes was a reach at 10.......he deserves whatever happens. I’ve been doing it for a while already and I think his hair is evidence that bad stuff is starting to happen.

BryanBusby
08-17-2020, 05:55 PM
Well like Breeland, we now know why we got big Mike back. Oh well.

Easy 6
08-17-2020, 06:01 PM
Spags has enough pieces to cobble something effective together for a few games, but this still sucks... dudes a very unique beast

crispystl
08-17-2020, 06:05 PM

The world yes, Denver....no.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rain Man
08-17-2020, 06:11 PM
How about we focus our energies on Mel Kiper? He said Mahomes was a reach at 10.......he deserves whatever happens. I’ve been doing it for a while already and I think his hair is evidence that bad stuff is starting to happen.

Did he say that before or after our pick? If it was before, then he might be a very useful shill or mole for us. If it was after, I concur that we explode his brain with our minds.

Mecca
08-17-2020, 06:12 PM
Spags has enough pieces to cobble something effective together for a few games, but this still sucks... dudes a very unique beast

Snacks Harrison is out there, history with Spags and says he'll play for the right situation...

Rain Man
08-17-2020, 06:13 PM
The world yes, Denver....no.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I find it odd to say this, but Elway is safe. I want to keep him in place as long as possible.

Easy 6
08-17-2020, 06:20 PM
Snacks Harrison is out there, history with Spags and says he'll play for the right situation...

If Veach can wizard something up, fine

But I’m not that worried really, just make Saunders carry a heavier load for a few games

Graystoke
08-17-2020, 06:20 PM
Whew, thought thread title was Penis Suspension

Ron Swanson
08-17-2020, 07:28 PM
Whew, thought thread title was Penis Suspension

My penis got suspended after our last kid, I'm starting to think it bet on baseball.

Peter Gibbons
08-17-2020, 07:57 PM
Did he say that before or after our pick? If it was before, then he might be a very useful shill or mole for us. If it was after, I concur that we explode his brain with our minds.

It was after our pick. He then gave us a C+ and one of the lowest first rounds grades of any team. It is settled. We kill Mel. I a say we give it 24 hours of monk-like concentration. I expect he will be dead within the year. I am picking him in the next deadpool.

Chris Meck
08-17-2020, 08:02 PM
It was after our pick. He then gave us a C+ and one of the lowest first rounds grades of any team. It is settled. We kill Mel. I a say we give it 24 hours of monk-like concentration. I expect he will be dead within the year. I am picking him in the next deadpool.

who gives a fuck about Mel Kiper?

LOL

Rain Man
08-17-2020, 08:10 PM

Okay, I'm on it. We'll triangulate.

who gives a **** about Mel Kiper?

LOL

That makes him the perfect guinea pig.

jerryaldini
08-17-2020, 10:55 PM
who gives a **** about Mel Kiper?

LOL

Bill Tobin still wants to know.

Baby Lee
08-17-2020, 11:50 PM

<iframe src='https://gfycat.com/ifr/SilverMediocreAustrianpinscher' frameborder='0' scrolling='no' allowfullscreen width='640' height='412'></iframe><p> <a href="https://gfycat.com/silvermediocreaustrianpinscher">via Gfycat</a></p>

WhiteWhale
08-18-2020, 01:18 AM
Bill Tobin still wants to know.

Tobin's mailman still trying to break in.

Maybe you can hire him to kill Mel kiper.

Peter Gibbons
08-18-2020, 06:25 PM
Okay, I'm on it. We'll triangulate.

That makes him the perfect guinea pig.

I concentrated for the past 24 hours. I am not sure If Mel has been negatively impacted but it seems not. However, in an ironic twist, I may have popped a hemorrhoid from concentrating too hard. Perhaps I will do better trying to develop a different superpower. I think I will focus on the power of invisibility. My early days of dating lead me to believe this may be more of an innate ability for me. I’ll keep you posted.

Mahomes_Is_God
08-18-2020, 08:07 PM
Patriots framed him no doubt. Nothing will convince me otherwise.

dlphg9
08-18-2020, 08:13 PM
I don't get why someone didn't ask Spags what he was talking about

Rain Man
08-18-2020, 08:31 PM
I concentrated for the past 24 hours. I am not sure If Mel has been negatively impacted but it seems not. However, in an ironic twist, I may have popped a hemorrhoid from concentrating too hard. Perhaps I will do better trying to develop a different superpower. I think I will focus on the power of invisibility. My early days of dating lead me to believe this may be more of an innate ability for me. I’ll keep you posted.

In retrospect, we picked the worst person for this experiment. His hair likely formed a protective shield against us.

Chiefshrink
08-18-2020, 10:01 PM

Meh, we got Mahomes;)

Don't get me wrong, I hate this just as much as the rest of you because I love Pennel's work ethic and lunch pale attitude to get'er done. BUT NOW when negative periphery things happen to this team we can somewhat still relax because Pat is our QB. We have never had this luxury before EVER and it is hard getting used to this forgetting that Pat is still our QB. I call it QBPTSD from 1975 to 2017.:D