PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs America’s Game and Time’s Yours 2019 Chiefs Docs Tonight

pugsnotdrugs19
09-09-2020, 09:18 AM
They are going to be on NFL Network tonight...

My question that some others might also have is, where might we be able to watch if you aren’t getting NFL Network?

I have Dish and they are in the midst of a contract dispute with NFLN...

AdolfOliverBush
09-09-2020, 09:24 AM
If you REALLY want to watch it live, you could start a free trial with FuboTV and cancel before billing begins.

pugsnotdrugs19
09-09-2020, 09:48 AM
If you REALLY want to watch it live, you could start a free trial with FuboTV and cancel before billing begins.

Thank you

I see that YouTubeTV does 2 week trials — think I’ll give that a go!

RunKC
09-09-2020, 09:53 AM
Thank you

I see that YouTubeTV does 2 week trials — think I’ll give that a go!

Did this yesterday. Highly recommend

Dante84
09-09-2020, 10:04 AM
So angry. For the amount of money I pay to ATT / U-Verse, you'd think they'd carry my must-watch channel.

Tell me about this YoutubeTV thing - I just sign up, pull up the (regular?) YouTube app on my Firestick device and search for the right channel?

Sorce
09-09-2020, 10:48 AM
So angry. For the amount of money I pay to ATT / U-Verse, you'd think they'd carry my must-watch channel.

Tell me about this YoutubeTV thing - I just sign up, pull up the (regular?) YouTube app on my Firestick device and search for the right channel?

There is a youtube tv app.

St. Patty's Fire
09-09-2020, 12:17 PM
There is a youtube tv app.

Should mention you can’t sign up for YouTube tv through the app if you have an iPhone. I just tried and you have to go to the website via browser.

Dante84
09-09-2020, 12:23 PM
Thanks. Read a little bit and watched a video.

I think I'll honestly cut the cord from UVerse and go this route - seems to be significantly cheaper than what I'm doing now, and I'd also get NFL Network.

$65/month gets me almost every channel I normally watch, then I can add HBO for $15, Showtime for $10, and I'm at $90/month.

I'm paying $200 for Fiber($70) and Cable ($130). Looks like I come out +$40/month.

pugsnotdrugs19
09-09-2020, 12:49 PM
Thanks. Read a little bit and watched a video.

I think I'll honestly cut the cord from UVerse and go this route - seems to be significantly cheaper than what I'm doing now, and I'd also get NFL Network.

$65/month gets me almost every channel I normally watch, then I can add HBO for $15, Showtime for $10, and I'm at $90/month.

I'm paying $200 for Fiber($70) and Cable ($130). Looks like I come out +$40/month.

How about DVR? Is it solid with YouTube?

(Still haven’t gotten registered myself)

Stinger
09-09-2020, 12:54 PM
How about DVR? Is it solid with YouTube?

(Still haven’t gotten registered myself)

DVR is solid.

Unlimited storage and shows recorded stays for 9 months.

DanBecky
09-09-2020, 07:11 PM
Damn, Bieniemy should be a head coach somewhere right now. It's absolutely shameful. But selfishly....whatever, prevents another team from getting better. Their loss. Our gain.

eDave
09-09-2020, 07:18 PM
Watson was pretty cocky meeting Pat after the week 6 loss.

big nasty kcnut
09-09-2020, 07:19 PM
Don't ever get rid of bieniemy!

mlyonsd
09-09-2020, 07:22 PM
I'd like to take this moment to give a **** YOU shout out to DISH for getting rid of the NFLN.

JohnnyHammersticks
09-09-2020, 07:22 PM
What a great show.

Kelce is hands-down one of my favorite Chiefs ever. Sure he was a bit of a knucklehead when he was younger (who wasn't?), but how can you not love what he's turned into?

JohnnyHammersticks
09-09-2020, 07:27 PM
Dee Ford :facepalm:

Red Dawg
09-09-2020, 07:28 PM
Dee Ford :facepalm:

Ban this man. That name should be not allowed up in here.

TwistedChief
09-09-2020, 07:33 PM
Spags is killing this. Easily the highlight.

JohnnyHammersticks
09-09-2020, 07:40 PM
Damn, Bieniemy should be a head coach somewhere right now. It's absolutely shameful. But selfishly....whatever, prevents another team from getting better. Their loss. Our gain.

Yep. I knew he brought a lot to the table, but until this show I'm not sure I fully understood how much. He'll be a very smart hire for whoever gets him.

If we keep winning Super Bowls (hint: we will), we're gonna need to start grooming replacements for both him and Spags sooner than later.

Mecca
09-09-2020, 07:48 PM
Yep. I knew he brought a lot to the table, but until this show I'm not sure I fully understood how much. He'll be a very smart hire for whoever gets him.

If we keep winning Super Bowls (hint: we will), we're gonna need to start grooming replacements for both him and Spags sooner than later.

Spags isn't leaving, he's older and he already tried his hand at a HC job and it didn't go well at all. We may lose some of his assistants though.

JohnnyHammersticks
09-09-2020, 07:52 PM
Spags isn't leaving, he's older and he already tried his hand at a HC job and it didn't go well at all. We may lose some of his assistants though.

You might be right. I didn't realize he was 60.

ChiTown
09-09-2020, 07:52 PM
God, this is so beautiful to watch. Love

JohnnyHammersticks
09-09-2020, 07:58 PM
I had to take off my pants.

O.city
09-09-2020, 07:59 PM
Daly will be the defensive one that’ll leave for a dc job. Kafka on offense

ChiTown
09-09-2020, 08:01 PM
https://media4.giphy.com/media/sCmk1ZaOizp3q/giphy.gif?cid=82a1493biybz9xan1jtxakx2d7aqeg44w0u1vzb8d0na070x&rid=giphy.gif

OnTheWarpath15
09-09-2020, 08:12 PM
I’m not crying, you’re crying.

chiefzilla1501
09-09-2020, 08:51 PM

I'd be shocked if bieniemy stays on. It's mind boggling after watching that documentary that he doesn't have a job yet.

I kind of think the same for spags though I don't know why he'd want to go back into head coaching. We for sure got super super lucky that Daly didn't get poached. The mic'd up super bowl showed that this dude is a superstar.

Chiefspants
09-09-2020, 08:57 PM
I'd be shocked if bieniemy stays on. It's mind boggling after watching that documentary that he doesn't have a job yet.

I kind of think the same for spags though I don't know why he'd want to go back into head coaching. We for sure got super super lucky that Daly didn't get poached. The mic'd up super bowl showed that this dude is a superstar.

We had an dream team, cheat code staff and it's incredible to me that they are returning the year after winning it all. Just a dream time to be a fan of this team.

Pitt Gorilla
09-09-2020, 08:59 PM

I kind of think the same for spags though I don't know why he'd want to go back into head coaching. We for sure got super super lucky that Daly didn't get poached. The mic'd up super bowl showed that this dude is a superstar.Bieiemy has always been a great offensive mind and leader. We're really fortunate to have him.

chiefzilla1501
09-10-2020, 06:36 AM
Bieiemy has always been a great offensive mind and leader. We're really fortunate to have him.

We are. My only concern with bieniemy is not losing Kafka since bieniemy is year to year with us while Kafka will give us another few years. We are lucky Reid convinced Kafka to stay but I don't know how much longer he can. Reid losing spags to NYG is a good reminder of how fortunate we are to have kept superstars like Kafka, Daly, house.

htismaqe
09-10-2020, 06:41 AM

Bienemy has had plenty of interest. He hasn't shown any inclination of wanting to leave yet. I think they guy knows if he plays his cards right, he'll have better opportunities down the road. The guy already left the NFL ranks to coach at his alma mater and it didn't end up in a head coaching gig.

He's holding out for the perfect opportunity and let's be honest, at just 51 years old, that could be as Andy Reid's successor.

BigRedChief
09-10-2020, 07:20 AM
Daly will be the defensive one that’ll leave for a dc job. Kafka on offenseDisagree on Kafka. Eric is going to get a head coaching job next year. Kafka gets the OC job here.

Hammock Parties
09-10-2020, 07:37 AM
<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/eHUjUk2w3LI" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

chiefzilla1501
09-10-2020, 07:42 AM
Bienemy has had plenty of interest. He hasn't shown any inclination of wanting to leave yet. I think they guy knows if he plays his cards right, he'll have better opportunities down the road. The guy already left the NFL ranks to coach at his alma mater and it didn't end up in a head coaching gig.

He's holding out for the perfect opportunity and let's be honest, at just 51 years old, that could be as Andy Reid's successor.

This might sound weird, but I'm not totally sold he's the best head coach out there. So I don't know if I'd necessarily want him as Reid's successor. But he's a lot better than some of the garbage that's out there. Maybe he is being picky because otherwise hires like gase are total head scratchers. I also think his best opportunity is in college and those great opportunities are a lot about timing and luck.

SuperChief
09-10-2020, 08:19 AM
Maybe it's just me, but I thought this was faaaaar more interesting than the America's Game program. Spags was also a highlight for me; hearing his references to preparation during practice for specific plays and how that translated to game-time situations was fascinating. Loved every minute of this one.

treeguy27
09-10-2020, 10:09 AM
Anyone have a link to the Time's Yours show? I was able to find the America's Game on Youtube but not the Reid story. I have Dish so can't watch on the NFL network.

Dunerdr
09-10-2020, 11:24 AM
I wont lie, i teared up a few times.

R Clark
09-10-2020, 11:40 AM

He interviewed just after regular season ended and wasn’t hired, can’t remember who the interview was with?

KChiefs1
09-10-2020, 12:23 PM
Anyone have a link to the Time's Yours show? I was able to find the America's Game on Youtube but not the Reid story. I have Dish so can't watch on the NFL network.

https://youtu.be/h3naa6hvKyE

Hammock Parties
09-10-2020, 12:35 PM
<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/h3naa6hvKyE" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

chiefzilla1501
09-10-2020, 12:41 PM
Maybe it's just me, but I thought this was faaaaar more interesting than the America's Game program. Spags was also a highlight for me; hearing his references to preparation during practice for specific plays and how that translated to game-time situations was fascinating. Loved every minute of this one.

I didn't realize it was Alex wittinghams idea to tackle Derrick Henry differently. I remember frank Clark and Mathieu talking specifically all week long about exactly how to tackle him. At the time I thought it would bite us to tell them exactly what we were going to do. Turns out it was just a sign of how well spags had these guys prepared and how confident our defense was.

I'm really curious to see what spags does next year. Thought I read somewhere that he's excited to introduce some new ideas for blitz packages he feels will be really innovative.

DaneMcCloud
09-10-2020, 01:05 PM

I don't think Clark will let either of them go. I think he'll pay big bucks for them to stay, at least until Andy has groomed another OC and they've got a DC in waiting.

If the Chiefs win big again this year, there's no way Bieniemy doesn't get his own team in 2021, in which Kafka likely becomes the OC.

burt
09-10-2020, 01:18 PM
Thanks for posting the link. After that, I am SO ready for tonight!!!! But it sure got dusty a few times.

treeguy27
09-10-2020, 01:26 PM
https://youtu.be/h3naa6hvKyE

Thank you. I searched earlier and could not find it.

Danguardace
09-10-2020, 04:20 PM
This is premiering right now here in the UK I don't think I'll make it to the end with tearing up.