PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Texans fans are pretty hilarious

Mahomes_Is_God
09-11-2020, 03:56 AM
I think I like them.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Texans/comments/iqhuo3/fire_bob_or_somebody/

TEX
09-11-2020, 07:53 AM
I live in a town with tons of them. Today is a good day for me. I don't say a word, I just smile...:D

Bwana
09-11-2020, 08:17 AM
LMAO Nope

https://i.redd.it/x4m9ty9ykrl51.jpg

Hammock Parties
09-11-2020, 08:21 AM
They've been Patriot Way'd.

TEX
09-11-2020, 08:41 AM
They've been Patriot Way'd.

LMAO LMFAO!

TRUTH!

And I warned ALL around Houston years ago that was coming...

RealSNR
09-11-2020, 08:43 AM
They seem like nice people. They've accepted and embraced the sweet acknowledgment of inevitable suffering, and at this point can at least laugh at themselves.

Reminds me of Chiefs fans pre-Mahomes. There was something comforting about knowing the meaning of pain. It was like a level of football wisdom that only we could achieve and talk about, and so whenever big moments would come up, yeah, there'd still be the disappointment and suffering when it all went to shit, but I felt really relaxed because it was like we had nothing to lose.

It's why I took so much delight in Kelce's antics on the field. Or Buffalo fans throwing dildos on the field. I feel a connection to them.

TEX
09-11-2020, 08:49 AM
They seem like nice people. They've accepted and embraced the sweet acknowledgment of inevitable suffering, and at this point can at least laugh at themselves.

Reminds me of Chiefs fans pre-Mahomes. There was something comforting about knowing the meaning of pain. It was like a level of football wisdom that only we could achieve and talk about, and so whenever big moments would come up, yeah, there'd still be the disappointment and suffering when it all went to shit, but I felt really relaxed because it was like we had nothing to lose.

It's why I took so much delight in Kelce's antics on the field. Or Buffalo fans throwing dildos on the field. I feel a connection to them.

LMAO Problem is, Houston has their QB savior, and they still choke on dildos.

mililo4cpa
09-11-2020, 08:53 AM
LMAO Problem is, Houston has their QB savior, and they still choke on dildos.

Exactly this...and they just paid the man too! At least with Cassel, we knew we sucked...but imagine having a “top tier” QB and still getting nowhere...