PDA

View Full Version : Funny Stuff can we talk about that honeymoon scene?

Demonpenz
09-29-2020, 01:44 AM
Waves and fans himself /baker mayfield

eDave
09-29-2020, 01:48 AM
http://www.morethings.com/fan/bill_murray/stripes/bill_murray-stripes1981-1320.jpg

carcosa
09-29-2020, 01:50 AM
I think Baker has some natural acting ability.

St. Patty's Fire
09-29-2020, 02:32 AM
Admittedly I laughed extremely hard the first time I saw this. Baker fucking nails it. Dude’s comedic timing is better than his timing when throwing.

ChiefsFanatic
09-29-2020, 03:17 AM
Those commercials are hilarious. I loved the one when it was going to rain, and he said they had to cover the furniture, and told the ground crew guy to start at the other side. Then he starts covering the seats one by one.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

Baby Lee
09-29-2020, 04:10 AM
Overwhelmed and underwhelmed at the same time. . . .

Why Not?
09-29-2020, 05:07 AM
Baker is great in those commercials. The problem is they won’t age well when he’s out of the league or a backup in a few years

Demonpenz
09-29-2020, 09:03 AM
Those commercials are hilarious. I loved the one when it was going to rain, and he said they had to cover the furniture, and told the ground crew guy to start at the other side. Then he starts covering the seats one by one.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

Don't just stand there?!

Rain Man
09-29-2020, 09:26 AM
I like these commercials. I don't remember the product they're advertising, but I like them.

The strongest ones are the furniture-covering one and there was one early on where he was checking the breaker box. The book club is one of the weaker ones in my opinion, weak enough that it might be a 'jump the shark' moment. But we'll see.

BigBeauford
09-29-2020, 09:33 AM
I like these commercials. I don't remember the product they're advertising, but I like them.

The strongest ones are the furniture-covering one and there was one early on where he was checking the breaker box. The book club is one of the weaker ones in my opinion, weak enough that it might be a 'jump the shark' moment. But we'll see.

Yeah, the book club is probably the worst one. The seat covering is the best one. I lost it when he said "with two people it will go twice as fast"!

ping2000
09-29-2020, 09:40 AM
Baker is great in those commercials. The problem is they won’t age well when he’s out of the league or a backup in a few yearsHe has locked up the job of stadium janitor though, so he good.

Dartgod
09-29-2020, 09:48 AM
They played a new one last night where he was back from the grocery store with his hands full of bags of groceries. Pretty funny stuff.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/UM_MNBwFx9w" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

JohnnyHammersticks
09-29-2020, 09:50 AM
At least he can do something well.

Demonpenz
09-29-2020, 10:05 AM
Yeah, the book club is probably the worst one. The seat covering is the best one. I lost it when he said "with two people it will go twice as fast"!

he has nacho cheese from the consession stand! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITH ALL THIS CHEESE

wazu
09-29-2020, 10:09 AM
It's a shame he isn't succeeding more because some of these ads have been pretty good. Book Club especially.

Why Not?
09-29-2020, 10:18 AM
He has locked up the job of stadium janitor though, so he good.

Lol

chiefforlife
09-29-2020, 01:37 PM
I thought the one with the smoke alarm was really good too.

Who hasnt done that...

Rain Man
09-29-2020, 01:40 PM

Who hasnt done that...

Oh, yeah. That was a really good one.

Rain Man
09-29-2020, 01:51 PM
They should do one where he's mowing the turf and a football comes flying in over the top of the stadium. He yells that he's going to keep the ball, and then they show a shot of Patrick Mahomes saying to Kelce, "Climb over the fence and get it."

Grim
09-29-2020, 02:07 PM
They should do one where he's mowing the turf and a football comes flying in over the top of the stadium. He yells that he's going to keep the ball, and then they show a shot of Patrick Mahomes saying to Kelce, "Climb over the fence and get it."

That would be ok.
I'd rather see a commercial where his wife tears off all her clothes and runs around the stadium for 30 seconds.

carcosa
09-29-2020, 02:10 PM

That would be fun and cute!

Baby Lee
09-29-2020, 02:38 PM

Who hasnt done that...

Oh, yeah. That was a really good one.

<iframe width="666" height="544" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/phKAYe9T08A" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

KCUnited
09-29-2020, 02:44 PM
Nacho cheese could get me to start reading again

cosmo20002
09-29-2020, 03:00 PM

Some insurance company.
Oddly, insurance companies seem to have the funniest or at least most creative commercials out there. They're like what beer commercials used to be.

Baby Lee
10-02-2020, 09:31 AM
According to mic'd up, he cosplays that shit during the game, ribbing his teammates for making a mess in his home on the sidelines when they toss down gatorade cups and whatnot.

ROFL ROFL

Demonpenz
10-02-2020, 09:38 AM
According to mic'd up, he cosplays that shit during the game, ribbing his teammates for making a mess in his home on the sidelines when they toss down gatorade cups and whatnot.

ROFL ROFL

the biggest asshole losers are sometimes the funniest