PDA

View Full Version : Football Antonio Brown signing with Buccaneers

Sassy Squatch
10-23-2020, 04:28 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Brown is a two-month rental and the belief is it’s a 1-year deal with significant upside for Brown. He comes off his suspension following Week 8. <a href="https://t.co/1V0WvNpynE">https://t.co/1V0WvNpynE</a></p>&mdash; Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) <a href="https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1319766460089225216?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 23, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Megatron96
10-23-2020, 04:33 PM
Watching ESPN right now; Shefty is saying that SEA still is trying to acquire AB.

InChiefsHeaven
10-23-2020, 04:33 PM
Shocker...Tom knows he needs the help...even if it is from lunatics.

Red Dawg
10-23-2020, 04:38 PM
Brady is such a pussy. He needs every fucking guy there is. Gronk and Fournette now Brown. So weak.

Red Dawg
10-23-2020, 04:39 PM
I hope they all tear there acls

Mecca
Brady been pounding this table for months, Tom gets his way.

Red Dawg
Arians is a pussy. Tom runs the fake team of bought talent.

Easy 6
10-23-2020, 04:41 PM
Watching ESPN right now; Shefty is saying that SEA still is trying to acquire AB.

Seattle is likely out of contention IMO, Brown and Brady already had one ill fated fling

dlphg9
10-23-2020, 04:43 PM
Tom threatened to kiss Bruce's kid while Antonio Brown cums on his sleeping wife's shoulder. Bruce folded and gave in.

Coochie liquor
10-23-2020, 04:44 PM
Hope it blows up like last time he attempted this shit.

Megatron96
10-23-2020, 04:44 PM
Seattle is likely out of contention IMO, Brown and Brady already had one ill fated fling

I wouldn't be surprised. I only noted it because I just happened to be both reading this thread and watching ESPN at the same time.

AB with Tampa does make them a much more dangerous team. Probably, anyway, if AB is still anything near what he was the last time he was on the field.

Coochie liquor
10-23-2020, 04:45 PM
Tom : Hey Antonio, will you come rub this lotion on my back...

Coochie liquor
10-23-2020, 04:46 PM
Bucs desperately want to host the SB.

UChieffyBugger
Totally fine with this...they already have two all world WR's so what is an aging (albeit great in his prime) third one really gonna do? I would have been more concerned if he'd got to the Ravens, Seahawks or Green Bay tbh. Tampa are certainly putting all of their cards in the middle of the table this year though but just a few weeks ago they lost to Nick Foles. And their defense looks decent but how many great offenses has that young secondary had to deal with exactly? They just might be this years Niners but with a basic scheme offensively to deal with and a worse HC!!..

Mecca
Tom threatened to kiss Bruce's kid while Antonio Brown cums on his sleeping wife's shoulder. Bruce folded and gave in.

Bruce Arians looks like an older Tommy Cheeseballs.

UChieffyBugger
10-23-2020, 04:48 PM
And another thing!!..Brown lives in Florida right? So this is probably why he's going to them just like Fournette. That TAX stuff was also probably an issue.

KC Hawks
10-23-2020, 04:48 PM
He'll still throw to Scotty Miller.

Red Dawg
10-23-2020, 04:52 PM
Bunch of Brady fags.

MahomesMagic
10-23-2020, 04:52 PM
My Super Bowl pick was Chiefs Bucs so bring it on.

Mecca
10-23-2020, 04:53 PM
Bunch of Brady fags.

As we just signed another weapon ourselves...watch pot and kettle here.

alanm
10-23-2020, 04:53 PM
Arians is a pussy. Tom runs the fake team of bought talent.Their pushing their chips all in for this season. Most of them won't be around next year. I don't blame them.

Coochie liquor
10-23-2020, 04:54 PM
I hope our defense is heathy when we play them. I’ll never hear the end of it from my daughters boyfriend if we lose to them.

Easy 6
10-23-2020, 04:55 PM
I wouldn't be surprised. I only noted it because I just happened to be both reading this thread and watching ESPN at the same time.

AB with Tampa does make them a much more dangerous team. Probably, anyway, if AB is still anything near what he was the last time he was on the field.

Yeah if he hasn't fallen apart physically it certainly helps the Bucs, and Brady is probably the only guy around that Brown will pretend to be sane for

Red Dawg
10-23-2020, 04:56 PM
If we make the SB we better hope its not them. We won't beat them.

htismaqe
10-23-2020, 04:56 PM

ROFL

Mecca
10-23-2020, 04:57 PM

Why are you afraid of Tampa?

Megatron96
10-23-2020, 04:58 PM
Their pushing their chips all in for this season.

They have no choice. Brady is 43. They don't have any time to waste. Regardless of what Tommy says, his body is regressing every year now. There's no certainty that he'll play beyond this season, so if they want to take any advantage of his football IQ, abilities, and leadership, it has to be right now, this season. They're obviously on the same page, so they're going all-in. We'd be right to question them if they weren't trying to add AB, or any blue-chip player at this point.

Red Dawg
10-23-2020, 04:58 PM
We are the only game they could lose the rest of the year. Nobody on their pathetic schedule will come close.

Easy 6
10-23-2020, 05:00 PM

Here's the part where you throw in a LMAO, so we can all rest assured you're not being serious...

staylor26

:facepalm:

Megatron96

Uh, wut? What on Earth makes you think that? Or are you just being ironical?

Hoover
My ass would be I. Seattle if I were him.

Red Dawg
10-23-2020, 05:01 PM
Why are you afraid of Tampa?

They have no weakness at all. Three all pro wrs. All pro TE and two very good backs. Defense is top notch as well. If healthy they may kick everyones ass. Saints are done. No chance they win that division now.

alanm
10-23-2020, 05:02 PM
Totally fine with this...they already have two all world WR's so what is an aging (albeit great in his prime) third one really gonna do? I would have been more concerned if he'd got to the Ravens, Seahawks or Green Bay tbh. Tampa are certainly putting all of their cards in the middle of the table this year though but just a few weeks ago they lost to Nick Foles. And their defense looks decent but how many great offenses has that young secondary had to deal with exactly? They just might be this years Niners but with a basic scheme offensively to deal with and a worse HC!!..Anyone that can get the Cardinals to the SB shouldn't be short changed. :shake:

staylor26
Brady is already having trouble getting the ball to all of those weapons. What the fuck is AB going to do?

Giving Brady a great trio isn’t going to all of a sudden turn him into a guy that’s throwing for 300+ yards every game and multiple TD’s.

Mecca
They have no weakness at all. Three all pro wrs. All pro TE and two very good backs. Defense is top notch as well. If healthy they may kick everyones ass. Saints are done. No chance they win that division now.

Yet I watched them lose to the Bears and Tom not even know what down it was.

TripleThreat
10-23-2020, 05:03 PM
This team is reminding me of the Miami heat when LeBron joined.

staylor26

The have no weaknesses?

LMAO

OL, secondary, a fucking 43 year old QB.

Just added a known cancer to the locker room.

Mecca
Anyone that can get the Cardinals to the SB shouldn't be short changed. :shake:

Ken Whisenhunt took the Cardinals to the SB...

Red Dawg
10-23-2020, 05:05 PM
Yet I watched them lose to the Bears and Tom not even know what down it was.

Do we have the Bears defense?

DaneMcCloud
Ken Whisenhunt took the Cardinals to the SB...

That was all Kurt Warner, not Whiz

:D

TripleThreat
Brady is already having trouble getting the ball to all of those weapons. What the **** is AB going to do?

Giving Brady a great trio isn’t going to all of a sudden turn him into a guy that’s throwing for 300+ yards every game and multiple TD’s.

They have the second most “points for” in the league. Now I’m sure that’s not all from only the offense but I mean Brady isn’t doing anything wrong. He’s thrown a 370 game and hovers around the 250 average mark outside of that. I don’t get all the Brady hate.

penguinz
10-23-2020, 05:06 PM
Ken Whisenhunt Todd Haley took the Cardinals to the SB...

fixed..... :D

Rain Man
This team is reminding me of the Miami heat when LeBron joined.

I don't follow basketball. Did they sign a bunch of washed up has-been cheaters, too?

staylor26

The Bears are 7th in PPG defensively.

The Chiefs are 9th.

Get a fucking clue you dumb son of a bitch.

Megatron96
Brady is already having trouble getting the ball to all of those weapons. What the fuck is AB going to do?

Assuming AB is 90% of his prime self:

Speed. He can take the top off a defense.

He is a superb route runner; he's going to be able to get himself more open than those other guys, and much more consistently.

He has a huge catch radius.

Those are just the first three things off the top of my head.

staylor26
10-23-2020, 05:08 PM
They have the second most “points for” in the league. Now I’m sure that’s not all from only the offense but I mean Brady isn’t doing anything wrong. He’s thrown a 370 game and hovers around the 250 average mark outside of that. I don’t get all the Brady hate.

Defense and running game.

That team isn’t lighting it up passing the ball. Do you watch football or just look at rankings?

prhom
10-23-2020, 05:08 PM
Bucs desperately want to host the SB.

To be fair, their window isn’t very big to get there and have a shot at winning. Brady has had ups and downs this year. Unless you think he’s got another 5 yrs of playing time left, just keep trying to get the best players you can. I mean, the absolute best ones want to play in KC now, but they can have the guys who don’t sign with us!

wazu
10-23-2020, 05:09 PM

He is a superb route runner; he's going to be able to get himself more open than those other guys, and much more consistently.

I don't feel like he was 90% of himself his last year in Pittsburgh. The separation wasn't there like before. Ben was forcing the ball to him and he was still good enough to be productive, but he's not a player to be feared anymore.

Red Dawg
I just hate Brady. I want the mother fucker gone.

staylor26

I understand what AB brings to the table.

That’s not my point. Brady is not going to all of a sudden turn back the clock and their passing game all of a sudden become lethal.

Chief Roundup
10-23-2020, 05:10 PM
Any team that signs AB has no moral compass. He has TOO much history.

alpha_omega
10-23-2020, 05:10 PM
Pffft, like I needed another reason to hate those guys this year.

htismaqe
10-23-2020, 05:11 PM

AB might be able to take the top off the defense but Brady can't.

TripleThreat
10-23-2020, 05:11 PM

By the time AB even becomes significant enough in their offense the season will be over. Just look at gronk, everyone thought he was gonna be a beast, just look at his rating on madden lmao. I don’t think this signing does any more than randy moss was doing in his last few years after New England

TripleThreat
10-23-2020, 05:12 PM
Defense and running game.

That team isn’t lighting it up passing the ball. Do you watch football or just look at rankings?

If I don’t watch the Tampa bay buccaneers and just briefly look at their rankings leads you to the belief that I don’t watch football?

htismaqe
10-23-2020, 05:13 PM

The got beat by the Saints.

The Saints.

With their 24th-ranked defense.

Dumbass.

BigRedChief
10-23-2020, 05:14 PM
These fucking bandwagon Bucs fans down here are only going to get more insufferable.

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
10-23-2020, 05:15 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Update: Antonio Brown and the Buccaneers have reached agreement on a one-year deal, per sources.<br><br>Language still has to be finalized, COVID protocols passed, but Brown is likely to make his Bucs’ debut in Week 9 against the Saints.</p>&mdash; Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) <a href="https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1319777260409393153?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 23, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

htismaqe

They got beat by the fucking Bears. Ranked 27th overall in offense.

Yeah, their defense is legit.

pugsnotdrugs19
This won’t end well. Too many WRs that want the ball. And an old QB...

MIAdragon
10-23-2020, 05:16 PM

Huff much??

Megatron96
10-23-2020, 05:19 PM
By the time AB even becomes significant enough in their offense the season will be over. Just look at gronk, everyone thought he was gonna be a beast, just look at his rating on madden lmao. I don’t think this signing does any more than randy moss was doing in his last few years after New England

Uh, Gronk looked pretty good in his last outing. I watched him flat out-accelerate a DB, put a move on another and dust the guy, and lay a big block on a DE. Not saying Gronk will be all-world Gronk this season, but he's trending up, and in the last game he looked pretty good.

And he doesn't have to be all-world; the Bucs have a lot more weapons than NE had the last few years he was there. He only needs to be above average as a NFL TE, basically not a weakness on the team, and he'll have earned his money.

AB could be a similar kind of addition. IF he still has most of his speed, his other abilities will make him the most dangerous WR on that team.

Of course, his off-the-field issues might make him the most dangerous player on that team before the season is over as well . . .

wazu
10-23-2020, 05:20 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-partner="tweetdeck"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Bruce Arians in March 2020 on Antonio Brown coming to Tampa:<br><br>“Yeah, it&#39;s not gonna happen. There&#39;s no room. And probably not enough money. But it&#39;s not gonna happen -- it&#39;s not a fit here.<br><br>I just know him, and -- it&#39;s not a fit in our locker room.<br><br>He’s too much of a diva.&quot; <a href="https://t.co/NOZ8sH8GjT">https://t.co/NOZ8sH8GjT</a></p>&mdash; Warren Sharp (@SharpFootball) <a href="https://twitter.com/SharpFootball/status/1319780592641343489?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 23, 2020</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

staylor26
10-23-2020, 05:20 PM
This won’t end well. Too many WRs that want the ball. And an old QB...

Imagine being Chris fucking Godwin.

Coming off a monster year where you’re looking to make big money and Brady comes into town, you give him your #, he fails to get you the ball, then bangs the table for your team to sign AB LMAO

Red Dawg
10-23-2020, 05:21 PM
The Bears defense is legit. That's how they have only lost one game.

staylor26
10-23-2020, 05:23 PM
The Bears defense is legit. That's how they have only lost one game.

I know, but ours isn’t that far behind.

Continue being a fucking moron though.

CarlosCarson27
10-23-2020, 05:25 PM
lol woohoo!!!!!

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-23-2020, 05:27 PM
The Bucs lost to the Saints and Bears, and should have lost to the Chargers if not for inane playcalling late in the first half. They are a highly penalized team with a QB that is afraid of taking hits, and they haven't used Evans well at all this season, and Brown's signing will only exacerbate that.

The NFC resembles the mid-80s to mid-90s AFC, so they may emerge if someone upsets Seattle, but they are not a team to be feared.

staylor26
10-23-2020, 05:27 PM
The Bucs lost to the Saints and Bears, and should have lost to the Chargers if not for inane playcalling late in the first half. They are a highly penalized team with a QB that is afraid of taking hits, and they haven't used Evans well at all this season, and Brown's signing will only exacerbate that.

The NFC resembles the mid-80s to mid-90s AFC, so they may emerge if someone upsets Seattle, but they are not a team to be feared.

Well said.

Hammock Parties
10-23-2020, 05:28 PM
Can't wait for Honey Badger to suplex his ass.

Gravedigger
10-23-2020, 05:33 PM
I have Clyde and Mike Evans in fantasy... good times.

Rain Man
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-partner="tweetdeck"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Bruce Arians in March 2020 on Antonio Brown coming to Tampa:<br><br>“Yeah, it&#39;s not gonna happen. There&#39;s no room. And probably not enough money. But it&#39;s not gonna happen -- it&#39;s not a fit here.<br><br>I just know him, and -- it&#39;s not a fit in our locker room.<br><br>He’s too much of a diva.&quot; <a href="https://t.co/NOZ8sH8GjT">https://t.co/NOZ8sH8GjT</a></p>&mdash; Warren Sharp (@SharpFootball) <a href="https://twitter.com/SharpFootball/status/1319780592641343489?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 23, 2020</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Apparently Arians doesn't run that team. Tom Brady does.

staylor26
I have Clyde and Mike Evans in fantasy... good times.

Clyde is fine.

Evans is fucked.

alanm
10-23-2020, 05:38 PM
If we make the SB we better hope its not them. We won't beat them.If the Chiefs play like the did against the Raiders they won't. Still think the Chiefs thought they could wander on the field and beat the Raiders. Didn't happen.

alanm
10-23-2020, 05:51 PM
Ken Whisenhunt took the Cardinals to the SB...Shit I thought it was Arians. My bad. Tells you how much I follow the Cards. Or get to view a game here in the Denver market.

Sassy Squatch
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Tom Brady is the guy who gets invited to a party and then immediately starts texting other people to come over, even if you didn&#39;t want them over in the first place.</p>&mdash; Adam Rank (@adamrank) <a href="https://twitter.com/adamrank/status/1319780784765497344?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 23, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Red Dawg
Apparently Arians doesn't run that team. Tom Brady does.

He has bitched out. Bill refused to bitch out so Brady left and found a fat bitch to control.

Megatron96
10-23-2020, 05:53 PM
He has bitched out. Bill refused to bitch out so Brady left and found a fat bitch to control.

Uh, you don't know anything about Arians, do you?

alanm
10-23-2020, 05:54 PM
That was all Kurt Warner, not Whiz

:DAnd Fitzgerald.

carcosa
10-23-2020, 05:56 PM

lol

Megatron96
10-23-2020, 06:07 PM
Now ESPN is saying that a deal has been made by the Bucs with AB.

rydogg58
10-23-2020, 06:12 PM
I'm just here for the hilarious Red Dawg posts. He's definitely my most favorite "special needs" poster.

Kman34
10-23-2020, 06:22 PM

Good God...Not sure if serious..

Red Dawg
10-23-2020, 06:26 PM
It's just my initial reaction. Can't stand Brady. Want us to whoop his fucking ass bad.

GayFrogs
10-23-2020, 06:35 PM
They're basically how the rams were two years ago except more easy to hate. Hopefully brady falls off a cliff...hell I wouldn't mind if he drove off a cliff.

tk13
10-23-2020, 06:37 PM
This building a super team thing almost never seems to work out, but they have a lot of talent.

I think the Bucs have a chance though because their defense is very good. Feels like no one is talking about them because of all the names on offense, but Bowles is a very good DC and their front 7 is fierce. They have the best run D in the league, allowing 3.0 ypc, nobody has been able to run on them yet. Plus they're top 5 in turnovers and also QB sacks and pressures. So far they are playing like a legit Super Bowl defense.

GayFrogs
10-23-2020, 06:41 PM
Now they just need to sign josh gordon and acquire dez bryant from baltimore's practice squad.

carcosa
10-23-2020, 06:41 PM
It's just my initial reaction. Can't stand Brady. Want us to whoop his fucking ass bad.

Your initial reaction sucks shit!!!

BlackOp
10-23-2020, 06:43 PM
I'd much rather have him go to the Bucs than the Seahawks...Wilson has been killing it with the deep throws this season.

candyman
10-23-2020, 06:45 PM
Meh. Brady wont be able to get the ball to him by week 14.

CarlosCarson27
10-23-2020, 06:50 PM
Lol see what's happening? They are seeding ex Steelers around. They are symbolic weeds for the fate of those teams.

Jeff.Fisher
10-23-2020, 06:54 PM
When Brady heard the news, ke kissed his son on the lips for 30 seconds

ForeverIowan
10-23-2020, 06:56 PM

What a little bitch you are!

staylor26
10-23-2020, 06:57 PM
This building a super team thing almost never seems to work out, but they have a lot of talent.

I think the Bucs have a chance though because their defense is very good. Feels like no one is talking about them because of all the names on offense, but Bowles is a very good DC and their front 7 is fierce. They have the best run D in the league, allowing 3.0 ypc, nobody has been able to run on them yet. Plus they're top 5 in turnovers and also QB sacks and pressures. So far they are playing like a legit Super Bowl defense.

They lost Vita Vea who was a very important piece to that run D.

They looked good the first week without him, but I don’t think the run d will be as good as it was with him long term.

CarlosCarson27
10-23-2020, 06:59 PM
I'd much rather have him go to the Bucs than the Seahawks...Wilson has been killing it with the deep throws this season.

Had he gone Seattle..bigger curse.
The fact he was mentioned with them,still means cursed.
Guaranteed no super bowl

St. Patty's Fire
10-23-2020, 07:04 PM
Don’t care about the retirement home team

No team scares me

That said the “Brady is gonna fall off a cliff” shit is wishful thinking as much as it pains me to say it. Dude still has a plus arm.

FloridaMan88
10-23-2020, 07:05 PM

Two of their “All Pro” WR’s are always injured.

AB is 32 and has been essentially out of football for over a year.

Gronk hasn’t been an elite TE since 2017.

No one fears Fournette or Ronald Jones.

The Chiefs offense is lightyears better than that overrated shit.

CarlosCarson27
10-23-2020, 07:07 PM
This will be like Montana-Chiefs. Great season, playoff loss

Sorry
10-23-2020, 07:14 PM
Brady is such a pussy. He needs every ****ing guy there is. Gronk and Fournette now Brown. So weak.

This is a stupid take lol

OrtonsPiercedTaint
10-23-2020, 07:23 PM
Should I be scared? Asking for a **** **** ***

tk13
10-23-2020, 07:34 PM

They looked good the first week without him, but I don’t think the run d will be as good as it was with him long term.

Maybe so but that LB group is legit.

ThaVirus
10-23-2020, 07:37 PM
Maybe so but that LB group is legit.

Check Lavonte David's career stats up against other greats like Wagner, Keuchly, Pat Willis, etc.

Statistically, he's actually a lot better than those guys in many ways.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

big nasty kcnut
10-23-2020, 07:42 PM
Their saying Brady making the avengers. Well the chiefs are the fucking justice society. We going beat Tommy boy weak arm ass.

Deberg_1990
10-23-2020, 07:50 PM
Don’t care about the retirement home team

No team scares me

That said the “Brady is gonna fall off a cliff” shit is wishful thinking as much as it pains me to say it. Dude still has a plus arm.

It’s crazy he can still play at a high level. I remember Montana, Marino and Elway being done at like 38-39.

Modern sports science.

CarlosCarson27
10-23-2020, 07:52 PM
Their saying Brady making the avengers. Well the chiefs are the ****ing justice society. We going beat Tommy boy weak arm ass.

X force

CarlosCarson27
10-23-2020, 07:53 PM
It’s crazy he can still play at a high level. I remember Montana, Marino and Elway being done at like 38-39.

Modern sports science.

No, they simply turned the game into flag football with small pads. He hasn't been touched as much

KC_Connection
10-23-2020, 08:00 PM
WRs only matter to the extent a QB can throw them the ball. Unfortunately the Bucs have System Tom, so he’s shit out of luck.

BlackOp
10-23-2020, 08:24 PM
When Brady heard the news, he stopped kissing his son on the lips for 30 seconds

fixed..

ThyKingdomCome15
10-23-2020, 08:28 PM
I'm gonna have to listen to that Patriots-Turned-Buccs-Fan at work for many many weeks. Ugh...

St. Patty's Fire
10-23-2020, 08:40 PM

Modern sports science.

Watching him play just blows my mind. I really thought we’d see some sort of decline is his ability to throw but the man is 43 and can still sling it with some of the best of them. Love or hate him you gotta tip your cap to his determination. Most 43 year olds can barely walk without having back pain lol.

keg in kc
10-23-2020, 09:31 PM
The idea of him going to Seattle scared me a little. Tampa is going to flame out in the playoffs.

CarlosCarson27
10-23-2020, 09:35 PM
The idea of him going to Seattle scared me a little. Tampa is going to flame out in the playoffs.

So is Seattle

htismaqe
10-23-2020, 09:57 PM

Modern sports science.

The science of kissing boys on the mouth.

Red Dawg
10-23-2020, 10:01 PM

I don't think so. Only the Saints and KC remain questions for them. All other games they will win for sure. I look at the big pic. We won't beat them in the SB if they have all their offense healthy.

Delano
10-23-2020, 10:31 PM
So is Seattle

Who has a better shot in the NFC?

htismaqe
10-23-2020, 10:35 PM
I don't think so. Only the Saints and KC remain questions for them. All other games they will win for sure. I look at the big pic. We won't beat them in the SB if they have all their offense healthy.

ROFL

CarlosCarson27
10-23-2020, 10:42 PM
Who has a better shot in the NFC?

Who ever the nfl wants. I'm pretty sure it's neither of those.
Seattle has no defense and host teams never go to SB.

Clyde Frog
10-23-2020, 10:52 PM
Watching him play just blows my mind. I really thought we’d see some sort of decline is his ability to throw but the man is 43 and can still sling it with some of the best of them. Love or hate him you gotta tip your cap to his determination. Most 43 year olds can barely walk without having back pain lol.

Spice Mèlange

Delano
10-23-2020, 10:56 PM
Who ever the nfl wants. I'm pretty sure it's neither of those.
Seattle has no defense and host teams never go to SB.

I'd think the NFL would want a NY or CA team. Aren't those the biggest markets? Maybe a TX team?

Just Passin' By
10-23-2020, 10:59 PM

That's why they traded for McClendon, in the hope that it will lessen the loss.

Just Passin' By
10-23-2020, 11:00 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="und" dir="ltr">⬇️⬇️⬇️ <a href="https://t.co/X5ycmIdcOR">https://t.co/X5ycmIdcOR</a></p>&mdash; Jake Arians (@JakeBArians) <a href="https://twitter.com/JakeBArians/status/1319789825831043072?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 23, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

CarlosCarson27
10-23-2020, 11:03 PM
I'd think the NFL would want a NY or CA team. Aren't those the biggest markets? Maybe a TX team?

:) We've been through that 100 times. It's not 1950s anymore.
There's more financial and ritualistic variables.
When the Giants/Jets new stadium was being built. They went to 2 super bowls and 4 conference championships combined ,between 2007-11. They go when it's necasary.

staylor26
10-23-2020, 11:12 PM
That's why they traded for McClendon, in the hope that it will lessen the loss.

McClendon is nowhere near the player that Vea is.

DrRyan
10-23-2020, 11:38 PM
What could possibly go wrong? Only one football to go around and I think it’s pretty safe to assume AB still believes he is a top tier WR. I look forward to the first sideline meltdown.

Just Passin' By
10-23-2020, 11:39 PM
McClendon is nowhere near the player that Vea is.

No, but he fills the positional need, and was still starting at his age (albeit for a bad team). He's not there to replace Vea's overall ability, but to mitigate the loss.

Rasputin
10-23-2020, 11:43 PM
Better them than us.

Mahomes_Is_God
10-24-2020, 12:15 AM
What could possibly go wrong? Only one football to go around and I think it’s pretty safe to assume AB still believes he is a top tier WR. I look forward to the first sideline meltdown.

I'd be surprised if he fucked this up. He's been Tom Brady's puppet ever since going to New England. I don't know what it is but Brady seems to know how to control him. Killer blow jobs perhaps?

Redbled
10-24-2020, 09:24 AM
3 years ago I’d suggest teams first priority was slowing Bell as opposed to Brown. We got the better ex Steeler. Still be more concerned playing Wilson than the Bucs.

RealSNR
10-24-2020, 09:33 AM
Imagine being Chris fucking Godwin.

Coming off a monster year where you’re looking to make big money and Brady comes into town, you give him your #, he fails to get you the ball, then bangs the table for your team to sign AB LMAO

I knew this shit would happen. Ever since Brady started forcing balls to Scotty fucking Miller.

Brady isn't quite as bad as Alex Smith, but he's VEEEERY particular about how you play the WR position, and if it's not just right the way he likes it, he'll. never throw you the ball.

He's a fucking putz.

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
10-24-2020, 09:55 AM
Some of the Baltimore radio hosts were discussing this earlier this week wondering if Baltimore should go after him.

One was adamantly against it - "Nothing against his skills, but honestly, do you TRUST AB to follow COVID-protocols? He'd probably infect half the team in the first month he was here."

Gotta say, he has a point. With AB's "peculiarties", would you really trust him off the field?:hmmm:

R8RFAN
10-24-2020, 10:19 AM
Somebody needs to see if Burfict has one more in him

Best22
10-24-2020, 11:04 AM

Those states have no contenders, and the Bills are small market

CarlosCarson27
10-24-2020, 11:16 AM
Some of the Baltimore radio hosts were discussing this earlier this week wondering if Baltimore should go after him.

One was adamantly against it - "Nothing against his skills, but honestly, do you TRUST AB to follow COVID-protocols? He'd probably infect half the team in the first month he was here."

Gotta say, he has a point. With AB's "peculiarties", would you really trust him off the field?:hmmm:

Lol that remark didn't have anything to do with AB or football. It was propaganda the host was told to say for more fear of this crap.

CarlosCarson27
10-24-2020, 11:23 AM
Those states have no contenders, and the Bills are small market

The Bills are as much new york as jets or Giants. Buffalo, New Jersey, doesn't matter. I mean they represent that area.
SF, LA, Buff, are very much still contenders for playoffs.
Granted, the Rams crap uniforms might indicate a bad season lol.

Red Dawg
10-24-2020, 12:44 PM
I am just disgusted by this. The team is old man Brady proof now. If we don't beat them they will run the table. Can the NFC keep them out

Red Dawg
10-24-2020, 01:13 PM
I am just disgusted by this. The team is old man Brady proof now. If we don't beat them they will run the table. Can the NFC keep them out

Pasta Little Brioni
10-24-2020, 01:27 PM

Pathetic ROFL

crispystl
10-24-2020, 02:03 PM

This so much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

carcosa
10-24-2020, 04:04 PM

lol

Chief Roundup
10-24-2020, 05:03 PM
How much better does this signing really make the Bucs? With the weapons they already had it does not seem to change much.

sedated
10-24-2020, 06:14 PM
How much better does this signing really make the Bucs? With the weapons they already had it does not seem to change much.

This coming mostly from a fantasy perspective, but I'm not sure Brady has developed chemistry with Evans and Godwin, at least not as much as Winston had. Brady has leaned on Scotty Miller more than one should with those other guys.

Brady has instant chemistry with AB in NE. Its a huge upgrade in Miller's role, exactly the type of shifty WR Brady loves.

R8RFAN
10-24-2020, 08:00 PM
I am surprised he didn't want to play with Mahomes ...

pugsnotdrugs19
10-24-2020, 08:03 PM
I am surprised he didn't want to play with Mahomes ...

He probably did, but we don’t need that turd.

Megatron96
10-24-2020, 08:16 PM

Lotta variables here, but IF AB has only lost a step, but still has his route running ability (no reason that should've gone away) and his hands, then they have a legit downfield threat. Then it becomes "does Brady still have the ability to accurately throw balls more than 25 yard down the field down the sidelines."

IMO Brady has shown some inconsistency with that. But AB can erase some of that with his abilities.

Basically at this moment it's a coinflip. But Ab was always an above average athlete, and Brady is a savvy vet that still has something in his arm, so on a good day they'll be pretty dangerous against most NFL defenses. If Brady is having a bad day, then AB won't matter as much.

Easy 6
10-24-2020, 08:25 PM
Best case scenario is Brown actually puts on his best face (very likely IMO) and is a force for them down the stretch... he might even be enough to vault them over Houston and NO into the playoffs

But as I've said repeatedly, they havent built anything down there yet

They haven't been through all the intangible chemistry and culture trials and tribulations yet, they haven't been tested in a handful of playoff games yet... just throwing in Brady and some other big names on paper means nothing

In some ways these Bucs remind of the 90's Redskins, just going out and signing every expensive big name without a real plan or purpose... and thats not how it happens, you cant just add water and get instant growth

They will make the playoffs guaranteed, then promptly nosedive straight into a fiery crash

R8RFAN
10-24-2020, 08:25 PM
He probably did, but we don’t need that turd.
he is a huge turd and I can't wait until he pisses Ariens off

R8RFAN
10-24-2020, 08:26 PM
everytime he gets close to the field something else comes out, lets see what happens next

TribalElder
10-24-2020, 08:30 PM
Excited to see the next AB meltdown on social media live stream

CarlosCarson27
10-24-2020, 08:36 PM
he is a huge turd and I can't wait until he pisses Ariens off

everytime he gets close to the field something else comes out, lets see what happens next

All part of the show. He gets paid to be that guy

R8RFAN
10-24-2020, 08:38 PM
Since the time limit has run out on the helmet issue he is probably at square one again... Would love to see that contract in full to see what special conduct terminology is in there

Wisconsin_Chief
10-24-2020, 08:39 PM
Who cares? When healthy we have the best offensive arsenal in the NFL. Pat, CEH, Bell, Hill, Watkins, Hardman, Kelce with Reid and EB drawing things up.

I couldn’t care less what other teams do, they are just trying to keep up with us. Just remember we’re the pace car now. These teams are going into their meetings saying “How do we beat KC?” Signing old washed up pervs who haven’t played in over a year doesn’t really chill my bones.

Ravens trading for that DE is way more concerning but since our D owns Jackson’s soul I don’t really care about that either.

I just don’t care. I always expect us to win and when we don’t I’m shocked. That will continue. Because Chiefs.

Chief Roundup
10-24-2020, 09:44 PM
Best case scenario is Brown actually puts on his best face (very likely IMO) and is a force for them down the stretch... he might even be enough to vault them over Houston and NO into the playoffs

But as I've said repeatedly, they havent built anything down there yet

They haven't been through all the intangible chemistry and culture trials and tribulations yet, they haven't been tested in a handful of playoff games yet... just throwing in Brady and some other big names on paper means nothing

In some ways these Bucs remind of the 90's Redskins, just going out and signing every expensive big name without a real plan or purpose... and thats not how it happens, you cant just add water and get instant growth

They will make the playoffs guaranteed, then promptly nosedive straight into a fiery crashHouston? That is a long way from any of their division competitors.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

RealSNR
10-24-2020, 10:56 PM

Don't mind me. I'm just bookmarking this post so I can laugh at you in a couple months.

Move along. Nothing to see here.

KChiefs1
10-25-2020, 10:26 AM
I thought he was going to the Seahawks?

tyecopeland
10-26-2020, 12:02 PM
Remember when Arians said there was no way the bucs would sign AB? Also remember when there were reports that brady wanted personnel control at whichever team he signed with? Looks like Tom brady took Arians to the woodshed with Tampa ownership.