PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Mahomes' Fiancé Britany Matthews Answers Questions

Tribal Warfare
10-30-2020, 05:09 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/320AeWhJkNM" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

eDave
10-30-2020, 05:25 PM
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HelplessOldfashionedAbyssiniangroundhornbill-size_restricted.gif

Megatron96
10-30-2020, 05:30 PM
Seems like a nice girl.

jdubya
10-30-2020, 05:32 PM
Seems like a nice girl.

Dont they all at first?

Spott
10-30-2020, 05:32 PM
Has she ever been in a Turkish prison?

dlphg9
10-30-2020, 05:33 PM
Patrick Mahomes classin it up, baby! Olive Garden ftw! Gag.

Megatron96
10-30-2020, 05:35 PM
Dont they all at first?

Haha, well sometimes they don't, but you're drunk, the light's low, you haven't nailed one to the mattress in a few . . .

But overall, yeah.

staylor26
10-30-2020, 05:37 PM
Unlike 90% of assholes on the internet, I actually like Brittany and think she seems like a good girl.

And I really don’t get the hate for her looks. She’s not the hottest obviously, but she’s cute and has a nice body.

dlphg9
10-30-2020, 05:42 PM
Unlike 90% of assholes on the internet, I actually like Brittany and think she seems like a good girl.

And I really don’t get the hate for her looks. She’s not the hottest obviously, but she’s cute and has a nice body.

99% of the people who say shit about her looks are either 35 year old neckbeard virgins or are fuckin 250+ lb 3's that they met inside McDs.

I like Brittany. She seems like she's 100% genuine and if Patrick likes her, so do I.

Buehler445
10-30-2020, 06:08 PM

I’m old. All the social media stuff for her is weird. Not creepy weird or weird weird, just old man Buehler445 doesn’t get it. I’m old. I get it. Buehler445 is old.

To my view I haven’t seen anything at all from her that would merit any Ill will.

Deberg_1990
10-30-2020, 06:11 PM
Not sure why she puts herself out there so much on social media, but whatever.

Glad Mahomes is happy.

eDave
10-30-2020, 06:11 PM
99% of the people who say shit about her looks are either 35 year old neckbeard virgins or are fuckin 250+ lb 3's that they met inside McDs.

I like Brittany. She seems like she's 100% genuine and if Patrick likes her, so do I.

They just don't think she is worthy of Patrick Mahomes when she's the most "worthy."

2bikemike
10-30-2020, 06:26 PM

Glad Mahomes is happy.

This is all that matters. Just keep that guy happy and satisfied. Let him focus on winning us a couple more Championships!

I know I am selfish!

Megatron96
10-30-2020, 06:32 PM

Glad Mahomes is happy.

There are probably people on CP right now that put themselves out there more than she does.

loochy
10-30-2020, 06:35 PM

She doesn't

CasselGotPeedOn
10-30-2020, 06:49 PM

Either Billay or UChieffyCuck thumbs downed this post LMAO

BWillie
10-30-2020, 07:01 PM
How come she didn't answer why she decided to pull the goalie to secure the LTR. That was a pro move by Brittany.

dlphg9
10-30-2020, 07:39 PM
I’m old. All the social media stuff for her is weird. Not creepy weird or weird weird, just old man Buehler445 doesn’t get it. I’m old. I get it. Buehler445 is old.

To my view I haven’t seen anything at all from her that would merit any Ill will.

How old are you? Like 40?

dlphg9
10-30-2020, 07:42 PM

Glad Mahomes is happy.

I don't think she puts herself out there more than the average mid-20 year old girl. Plus wtf does it matter if she's being interactive with the people? Why's would it matter to you or anyone else?

Titty Meat
10-30-2020, 07:44 PM
That spot in Chicago she shared looks amazing. Anyone know what resteraunt that is? Would love to go there.

stevieray
10-30-2020, 07:45 PM
just a small town girl
livin in Mahomies world.

Titty Meat
10-30-2020, 07:46 PM
Either Billay or UChieffyoutstanding citizen thumbs downed this post LMAO

Nah I gave it a thumbs up. I dont think shes good looking and think alot of the board pretends she is because shes Pat's gf but I would take someone as loyal as she is over a model anyday. Alot of her posts rubbed me the wrong way and caused unnecessary drama but shes toned it down

Titty Meat
10-30-2020, 07:49 PM

Glad Mahomes is happy.

She is or was a trainer of some sort so putting herself out there was a good move. Shes also in a NFM commercial and shes said she makes her own money. I check for her posts more than Pats their dogs are awesome.

dlphg9
10-30-2020, 07:53 PM
She is or was a trainer of some sort so putting herself out there was a good move. Shes also in a NFM commercial and shes said she makes her own money. I check for her posts more than Pats their dogs are awesome.

Gotta applaud her for going out their and gettin her own shit. If I'm her my ass is sleepin til 2 and spending the rest of my time on the sofa watching The Office all day long.

Chris Meck
10-30-2020, 08:04 PM
I like her.

And I like that she did that with zero make-up.

The people that want to bag on her live in a fantasy world of photoshopped falsities.

She's a good girl, and she loves Patrick. He loves her. Right on. All is well.

When she gets dolled up, she looks like a million bucks. You guys that want to bag on her couldn't get within ten feet of that. And you know it, and that's why you talk shit from your mom's basement.

I got news for you: Actual, real women don't look like photoshopped magazine shoots 24/7. If you're REAL lucky, (and I am. :) ) your lady can look like that when she wants to. If you're EVEN LUCKIER, you grow to not even care really; because you actually enjoy her company all of the time. And in that I am very lucky too.

UChieffyBugger
10-30-2020, 09:25 PM
Did anyone ask her if Pat has drawn up that prenup yet? Just wondering :D

UChieffyBugger
10-30-2020, 09:29 PM
I like her.

The people that want to bag on her live in a fantasy world of photoshopped falsities.

When she gets dolled up, she looks like a million bucks. You guys that want to bag on her couldn't get within ten feet of that. And you know it, and that's why you talk shit from your mom's basement.

I got news for you: Actual, real women don't look like photoshopped magazine shoots 24/7. If you're REAL lucky, (and I am. :) ) your lady can look like that when she wants to. If you're EVEN LUCKIER, you grow to not even care really; because you actually enjoy her company all of the time. And in that I am very lucky too.

I think several of the other chiefs wives/girlfriends are more attractive tbh but that's just my opinion. Pat clearly isn't with her for looks alone.

staylor26
10-30-2020, 09:48 PM
Either Billay or UChieffyoutstanding citizen thumbs downed this post LMAO

Surprise surprise it was actually PAChiefs.

Congrats on getting faggot of the month PA!

Buehler445
10-30-2020, 09:59 PM

And apparently I’m really old.

KChiefs1
10-30-2020, 10:05 PM
Seems like a nice girl.

She’s obviously good for Patrick.

Demonpenz
10-30-2020, 10:12 PM
Patrick may have a deep meaningful long relationship into old age and not just want to smoke blunts and bang ho's like many youth would do. More pussy more problems.

arrowheadnation
10-30-2020, 10:19 PM
She's been with him since they were in high school. He knows she's in it for the long haul. As for putting herself out there, I think she's just enjoying the ride. Everybody dreams of being FU rich when they grow up. She is rich by association and enjoying it. I don't blame her. What I find alarming about Pat's inner circle is the absolutely deplorable things that people say in their replies to his brother on instagram. Some people are absolutely awful human beings.

kcxiv
10-30-2020, 10:25 PM
She's been with him since they were in high school. He knows she's in it for the long haul. As for putting herself out there, I think she's just enjoying the ride. Everybody dreams of being FU rich when they grow up. She is rich by association and enjoying it. I don't blame her. What I find alarming about Pat's inner circle is the absolutely deplorable things that people say in their replies to his brother on instagram. Some people are absolutely awful human beings.

its called jealousy! people getting mad! nothing one can do about that.

Red Dawg
10-30-2020, 10:35 PM
She cool. Too many rude assholes in here. Mahomes woman is not a concern except for him. That is his personal business, not fan business.

Tribal Warfare
10-30-2020, 11:06 PM
Jackson does piss me off a bit, with his borrowed fame bullshit to get attention

kccrow
10-30-2020, 11:29 PM
I like her.

Yep. Everyone on Chiefs planet drives a Mercedes AMG on the weekends, a Beamer to work, easily make over 6 figures, and they all have 10/10 trophy wives though.

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
10-30-2020, 11:49 PM
You know what I’m gonna say ��

Titty Meat
10-31-2020, 02:29 AM
Gotta applaud her for going out their and gettin her own shit. If I'm her my ass is sleepin til 2 and spending the rest of my time on the sofa watching The Office all day long.

Yeah I dont care one way or another not my life and they've been together way before he was famous. Some of the stuff she did on socials annoyed me and reminded me of Brett Grimes chick. Over the past year it's pretty obvious someone got her ear. Either way shes friends with some good people like Conleys wife who I know personally and she is very very good people.

Flying High D
10-31-2020, 06:05 AM
You know what I’m gonna say ��

Does he PIIHB and pics of the event?

notorious
10-31-2020, 06:13 AM

Bueh is so old when he was a kid he didn’t blow out candles on the birthday cake.

They didn’t have fire yet.

RaidersOftheCellar
10-31-2020, 07:03 AM
I’m a cynic, so I just assume that Mahomes either cheats on her now or will at some point.

Even if she were the hottest piece on the planet, every guy gets bored after so many years. Monogamy isn’t in our nature. It’s a struggle for pretty much anyone who has a lot of options.

PAChiefsGuy
10-31-2020, 07:45 AM
She seems like a nice girl. Good for him. Hope it works out.

chinaski
10-31-2020, 08:50 AM
She's gorgeous, and she looks fantastic without makeup.

staylor26
10-31-2020, 10:12 AM
She seems like a nice girl. Good for him. Hope it works out.

Sooo why did you downvote my post then? LMAO

Buehler445
10-31-2020, 04:30 PM
Bueh is so old when he was a kid he didn’t blow out candles on the birthday cake.

They didn’t have fire yet.

ROFL

That statement is getting closer to right than wrong.

scho63
10-31-2020, 05:07 PM
She has just one job in her life -keep our Patrick Mahomes happy with no stress!

That's you're only job Brittany- don't fuck it up!

jjchieffan
10-31-2020, 06:54 PM
I saw that pic on Facebook, changed to put Vicki Valecourt(Waterboy) in the right side and saying that Brittney was Vicki. Pissed off a lot of people.

InChiefsHeaven
11-01-2020, 07:23 AM
I’m a cynic, so I just assume that Mahomes either cheats on her now or will at some point.

Even if she were the hottest piece on the planet, every guy gets bored after so many years. Monogamy isn’t in our nature. It’s a struggle for pretty much anyone who has a lot of options.

Saddest post of the day. Jeez man...

rabblerouser
11-01-2020, 07:40 AM
Dont they all at first?

Nope.

rabblerouser
11-01-2020, 07:41 AM

I feel bad for you...