PDA

View Full Version : Misc Serious question: Why the hell do people not bump threads for news updates?

WhawhaWhat
11-16-2020, 09:52 AM
I'm not talking about creating new threads to troll. I'm talking about let's say there was a thread a month ago about how the Broncos accidentally poisoned Elway with a bad bag of oats. We had fun talking about it for 48 hours or so, and then it drifted off into the backlog of Chiefs Planet. Then a month later there's a news update that all Broncos players **** sheep. A new thread is created about Elway with the new tweet, and now we all have to ascertain that the old thread is no longer about Elway's poisoned feed bag, but it's now about how all Broncos like to **** sheep.

Threads are in short supply. Why the **** do this? Essentially it's making a new thread that wasn't intended to be a megathread in the first place and turning it into a megathread instead of the megathread that we had before.

Why? Why do that? What is preventing you from just using the old thread?

We shouldn't be fast and loose with starting new threads in my opinion. Is it free agency season? Is there a thread about Piece of Shit visiting the Chiefs? Did he now just sign with the Chiefs? Use the old thread.

Seriously. **** this not bumping shit. If you don't bump threads like this you're an asshole.

KurtCobain
11-16-2020, 09:59 AM
This is why I stopped piping down your grandmother.

WhawhaWhat
11-16-2020, 10:13 AM
This is why I stopped piping down your grandmother.

No you didn't.

Spott
11-16-2020, 10:28 AM
Was is just Bronco players humping sheep? I thought the Donkey fans were doing the same thing.