PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs The Chiefs are 17-1 over last 12 months, and other fun facts!

Megatron96
11-17-2020, 08:02 PM
Some fun and interesting numerology about your World Champion Kansas City Chiefs!

<iframe width="727" height="409" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/bUNWP431-5U" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Pasta Little Brioni
11-17-2020, 08:34 PM
Inside scoop by Tostitos....lame as fuck

Good numbers though

Megatron96
11-17-2020, 08:43 PM
Inside scoop by Tostitos....lame as fuck

Good numbers though

I get it, just thought some 'fun facts' might lighten the mood around here a bit. CP seems awfully anxious lately all things considered, so maybe a silly little clip might cheer some of us up.

eDave
11-17-2020, 08:45 PM
Say shit like this in chat and you will get your ass handed to you for being a jinx. Which is stupid because if I had that power it certainly wouldn't be to sway a God damned football game.

Megatron96
11-17-2020, 09:42 PM
Say shit like this in chat and you will get your ass handed to you for being a jinx. Which is stupid because if I had that power it certainly wouldn't be tp sway a God damned football game.

Before Mahomes I would've probably felt the same way, tbh.

But Mahomes is the Great Eraser of All Things Negative in Football, and that includes jinxes.

As far as jinxes go, "THERE IS NO SPOON."

DRM08
11-17-2020, 09:44 PM
But Mahomes is the Great Eraser of All Things Negative in Football, and that includes jinxes.

Not exactly. Dee Ford says HELLO! :eek:

Megatron96
11-17-2020, 09:52 PM
Not exactly. Dee Ford says HELLO! :eek:

No, not exactly.

But I notice Dee ain't around here no more, is he?:thumb:

Megatron96
11-17-2020, 10:08 PM
Seriously though, some of the numbers in that clip are just dumbfounding.

Just the fact that since that Chargers game in Mexico, Patrick has thrown for nearly another 5,000 yards and nearly another 50 TDs and whatever it was, 7? INTs, is just outrageous. It's completely video-game stuff. The other stat someone posted, about the Chiefs having gone 54 games now without losing by more than a single score, is also ridiculous.

You can do things like that, win that much, amass surreal stats, never get blown out, etc., only in Madden. It just doesn't happen in reality.

Which is why I think Patrick will lead this team to win the next two Super Bowls.

Back-to-back-to back Super Bowl Champions for the first time in NFL history.

Megatron96
11-17-2020, 10:10 PM
FUCK THE JINX.

big nasty kcnut
11-17-2020, 10:12 PM
Pat is the cheat code. Nothing can stop him

Hydrae
11-17-2020, 10:25 PM

Just the fact that since that Chargers game in Mexico, Patrick has thrown for nearly another 5,000 yards and nearly another 50 TDs and whatever it was, 7? INTs, is just outrageous. It's completely video-game stuff. The other stat someone posted, about the Chiefs having gone 54 games now without losing by more than a single score, is also ridiculous.

You can do things like that, win that much, amass surreal stats, never get blown out, etc., only in Madden. It just doesn't happen in reality.

Which is why I think Patrick will lead this team to win the next two Super Bowls.

I don't know about 54 games but Mahomes' worst loss in his 44 games was this year by 8 points. First time he had lost by more that 7. :)

Now it is time for revenge! :fire:

Hog's Gone Fishin
11-18-2020, 12:37 AM
Say shit like this in chat and you will get your ass handed to you for being a jinx. Which is stupid because if I had that power it certainly wouldn't be to sway a God damned football game.

Jinx's are stupid. Although I have found that wearing my Red underwear on game day brings bad luck so I refuse to do that anymore.

Hog's Gone Fishin
11-18-2020, 12:39 AM

Which is why I think Patrick will lead this team to win the next two dozen Super Bowls.

Fixed

R Clark
11-18-2020, 08:31 AM
Jinx's are stupid. Although I have found that wearing my Red underwear on game day brings bad luck so I refuse to do that anymore.

Well if you would get rid of the brown skid marks once in a while they might be good luck

Marcellus
11-18-2020, 09:21 AM
Great thread, would do again! Thanks for the pick me up! :thumb:

Seriously we are blessed to get to watch out KC Chiefs led by the best football player in the world Patrick Mahomes.

Pointer19
11-18-2020, 09:30 AM

Well... swaying football games isn’t the only thing I’d do.