PDA

View Full Version : Other Sports MICHAEL DIPASQUALE

synthesis2
11-25-2020, 09:44 AM
I thought this guys commercials were supposed to be jokes when he said things Like , “I won a state title in high school” and “I played D1 football.” I thought he was playing a bit off the Napoleon dynamite uncle kind of angle and was trying to be funny.

But listening to him on 810 this morning he is serious !!! I mean I’m laughing my a$$ off. Who cares if you won a state championship in high school , I did too but never tell anyone about it . And “I played d1 football?? Who the hell cares ?? I did too but again I don’t tell anyone this.

It’s a bit like the dude is super insecure that he has to tell people this as literally NO one cares .

He should focus on why he’s a good lawyer vs winning a state championship or playing D1 football as it just looks like he is insecure in his personality deep down.

It bugged me at first but I thought the dude has to be joking so I let it go, but listening to him I realized he is serious ! Freaking cracks me up !! Someone should tell him that bragging about your teen years of sports is silly as a grown man.

TribalElder
11-25-2020, 09:48 AM
Call Mike

He’s got this

KC_Lee
11-25-2020, 09:48 AM
Al Bundy lives!!!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/M_qa0EEKZ90" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

wazu
11-25-2020, 09:49 AM
Congrats, synthesis2 on winning a state championship and playing D1 football and not telling anybody.

alpha_omega
11-25-2020, 09:53 AM
Wonder what kind of sports those guys at Brown & Crouppen were in to in high school and college???

OrtonsPiercedTaint
11-25-2020, 09:55 AM
Sorry I got a little excited there judge. CTE, ya know

bobbything
11-25-2020, 10:06 AM
He knows his clientele. Believe it or not, it works.

Mr. Plow
11-25-2020, 10:11 AM
But listening to him on 810 this morning he is serious !!! I mean I’m laughing my a$$ off. Who cares if you won a state championship in high school , I did too but never tell anyone about it . And “I played d1 football?? Who the hell cares ?? I did too but again I don’t tell anyone this.

Really smooth way to brag about you winning a high school state championship & playing D1 football.

Pasta Little Brioni
11-25-2020, 10:15 AM
And?

Hawker007
11-25-2020, 10:17 AM
I know Mike well. He is a really funny dude. It’s just part of his schtick, it really is a joke. Yes, he did win a state championship and play D-1, but he’s basically making fun of himself.

Hailchief
11-25-2020, 10:25 AM
Congrats, synthesis2 on winning a state championship and playing D1 football and not telling anybody.

My thoughts Exactly!

Rain Man
11-25-2020, 11:09 AM
Is he a personal injury lawyer, I'm guessing?

We get lots of ads from Frank Azar, who is apparently not even a Colorado guy. I guess he chases ambulances in multiple places. But every time I see him, I chuckle about an image from when he got arrested for drunk driving. He's a really big overweight guy, and the police report said that he ran and tried to hide behind a bush or a pole or something as they were arresting him. I always get this image of him trying to hide at the scene while drunk, and it makes me laugh.

oldman
11-25-2020, 12:06 PM
He knows his clientele. Believe it or not, it works.

Exactly. Looking at some of his settlements though, I wonder if he's more of a nuisance rather than a legal scholar. I could be wrong.

bdj23
11-25-2020, 12:09 PM
He used to post on phog.net

Total silver spoon douche. He acts like his dad is the sultan of Wichita.

synthesis2
11-25-2020, 02:35 PM

Your missing my point , me doing that is a joke , no one gives a shit nor do I. Something I did as a kid , literally is a nothing burger in life . But fir him to have commercials actually bragging about it and making it something that makes him look like a good lawyer is crazy and so uncle Rico .

I don’t give a rats ass about it for myself and the only reason I bring it up is that to actually brag about it and spending money is nuts. Now if the dude played in the NFL? Maybe it’s a different story but high school and college sports ? Who gives a shit .

He needs a different marketing team

synthesis2
11-25-2020, 02:38 PM
I know Mike well. He is a really funny dude. It’s just part of his schtick, it really is a joke. Yes, he did win a state championship and play D-1, but he’s basically making fun of himself.

Ok if it’s truly just A joke then it changes the message and makes him not look like such a douche.

wazu
11-25-2020, 03:36 PM
Your missing my point , me doing that is a joke , no one gives a shit nor do I. Something I did as a kid , literally is a nothing burger in life . But fir him to have commercials actually bragging about it and making it something that makes him look like a good lawyer is crazy and so uncle Rico .

I don’t give a rats ass about it for myself and the only reason I bring it up is that to actually brag about it and spending money is nuts. Now if the dude played in the NFL? Maybe it’s a different story but high school and college sports ? Who gives a shit .

He needs a different marketing team

All good. Just having some fun.

sedated
11-25-2020, 03:46 PM

Team Meat

sedated
11-25-2020, 03:47 PM
Exactly. Looking at some of his settlements though, I wonder if he's more of a nuisance rather than a legal scholar. I could be wrong.

That about sums it up. Although that doesn't mean it can't be profitable.

treeguy27
11-25-2020, 04:26 PM
Team Meat

Belly laugh

Coach
11-25-2020, 06:41 PM

Total silver spoon douche. He acts like his dad is the sultan of Wichita.

By an off chance he is related to a Dan (I am assuming their last name is spelled the same way)?

bobbything
11-25-2020, 08:34 PM
Belly laugh

North of 75th Street

East of Nall

West of Oak

South of 47th Street