PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs NFL Not Interested in Taking my Money

comochiefsfan
12-01-2020, 06:53 PM
I've been trying to find a White Kelce jersey on the online Chiefs shop for weeks and they've been out of stock the whole time.

Does the NFL and Nike really not constantly manufacture these things? Especially around the holiday season? You'd think they'd want as much money as they could considering they're losing billions of dollars in revenue this season.

Just frustrating. Anybody spotted any in stores in KC?

TribalElder
12-01-2020, 06:57 PM
not sure if the stadium store is open with all this rona going on but you might check there

Jewish Rabbi
12-01-2020, 07:26 PM
Wow, it’s almost like there’s a global pandemic that’s interrupted the global supply chain, you fucktard.

comochiefsfan
12-01-2020, 07:32 PM
Wow, it’s almost like there’s a global pandemic that’s interrupted the global supply chain, you ****tard.

Ouch.

Not sure how i'm gonna recover from that.

Randallflagg
12-01-2020, 07:34 PM
Rally House has a White Kelsey Jersey....

https://www.rallyhouse.com/Travis-Kelce-Nike-Kansas-City-Chiefs-White-Road-Game-Football-Jersey-17320996

Spott
12-01-2020, 07:34 PM
I’m guessing that some of those overseas places could hook you up with a white Kelce jersey for a much lower price.

DaFace
12-01-2020, 07:38 PM
I’m guessing that some of those overseas places could hook you up with a white Kelce jersey for a much lower price.I looked for a Mathieu Super Bowl jersey for months and never found one in stock. But my Chinese knock off looks great.

comochiefsfan
12-01-2020, 07:38 PM
Rally House has a White Kelsey Jersey....

https://www.rallyhouse.com/Travis-Kelce-Nike-Kansas-City-Chiefs-White-Road-Game-Football-Jersey-17320996

Holy shit. How random that they would have them but the Chiefs store wouldn't.

Thanks man. Gonna place the order now if they'll let me.

comochiefsfan
12-01-2020, 07:40 PM
I’m guessing that some of those overseas places could hook you up with a white Kelce jersey for a much lower price.

My brother got a knockoff Mahomes Super Bowl jersey. It's ok, but I bought the real one and it's just quite a bit noticeably better.

If it was some random jersey that I was buying to wear at a frat party or some shit then I probably wouldn't care, but I prefer to not go too cheap when buying stuff for teams I actually root for.

Randallflagg
12-01-2020, 07:45 PM
Holy shit. How random that they would have them but the Chiefs store wouldn't.

Thanks man. Gonna place the order now if they'll let me.

Not a problem! I recently bought a Kelsey home jersey for my Grand Son - bought it from Rally House - no problems.

Titty Meat
12-01-2020, 07:46 PM
Dont think they accept Vision Cards sorry bud

Jewish Rabbi
12-01-2020, 07:54 PM
Dont think they accept Vision Cards sorry bud

He’s been saving up money from donating his plasma.

cosmo20002
12-01-2020, 08:32 PM
I've been trying to find a White Kelce jersey on the online Chiefs shop for weeks and they've been out of stock the whole time.

Does the NFL and Nike really not constantly manufacture these things? Especially around the holiday season? You'd think they'd want as much money as they could considering they're losing billions of dollars in revenue this season.

Rally House? I think they'll even custom make you one with any name you want while you wait.

JakeF
12-01-2020, 08:35 PM

Racist

ghak99
12-01-2020, 08:37 PM
Da Rona wiped out the sweat shop. They'll have new slaves brought in soon.