PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs RGR Live Tonight at 7:00

Hog's Gone Fishin
12-07-2020, 06:02 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/cWe9rD8_F1c" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hog's Gone Fishin
12-07-2020, 06:04 PM
Just a reminder to click over to watch on youtube so you can join the chat.

Hog's Gone Fishin
12-07-2020, 07:01 PM
Bump

Hog's Gone Fishin
12-07-2020, 07:19 PM
Just started

Simply Red
12-07-2020, 08:23 PM
lost my passion for these guys - not sure why.

Chief Roundup
12-07-2020, 08:32 PM
Yeah these guys are getting worse about skipping peoples question even members questions. This is several weeks in a row that they skip them and members put them back in the list multiple times and they just keep skipping them. Then a different members asks the same questions and they have a long discussion about the topic. Tonight Dan Harms slammed that beverage and was not able to tell that he was going over the top and interrupting because that beverage that quick was too much for him.

Hog's Gone Fishin
12-07-2020, 08:56 PM
Yeah these guys are getting worse about skipping peoples question even members questions. This is several weeks in a row that they skip them and members put them back in the list multiple times and they just keep skipping them. Then a different members asks the same questions and they have a long discussion about the topic. Tonight Dan Harms slammed that beverage and was not able to tell that he was going over the top and interrupting because that beverage that quick was too much for him.

Oh Lord ! Get real. He's great on this pod.

Chief Roundup
12-07-2020, 09:00 PM
Oh Lord ! Get real. He's great on this pod.

I watch him every week. What I said is accurate. I agree that the information is good and that I like the content. That does not change the fact that week after week they skip questions from members. You are not a member. Why don't you join?

Hog's Gone Fishin
12-07-2020, 09:38 PM
I watch him every week. What I said is accurate. I agree that the information is good and that I like the content. That does not change the fact that week after week they skip questions from members. You are not a member. Why don't you join?

I don't give money away for stuff I can get for free.