PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Chris Simms Reviews Chiefs vs Dolphins

Tribal Warfare
12-15-2020, 11:16 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/P3WUXQbq6pU" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/IRwClU3YDd4" ourframeborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

New World Order
12-15-2020, 11:23 AM
We are The Kansas City Chiefs!!!!

ChiTown
12-15-2020, 11:27 AM
That was a great segment. Thanks for posting!

Bob Dole
12-15-2020, 01:34 PM
It’s still surreal to hear people talking about KC in those terms.

wheeler08
12-15-2020, 01:57 PM
Patrick Mahomes: 8-0 vs top 5 scoring defenses! Ha, remember when we used to talk about Alex Smith’s record against teams with winning records. Lol. What a time to be alive!

Hog's Gone Fishin
12-15-2020, 02:11 PM
Is there anyone on this forum who's getting vaccinated in the next two weeks that would be willing to give their shot to Mahomes. Covid is the only thing that can ruin it for us.

Pitt Gorilla
12-15-2020, 02:32 PM
Simms is outstanding, per usual.

Megatron96
12-15-2020, 02:38 PM
Is there anyone on this forum who's getting vaccinated in the next two weeks that would be willing to give their shot to Mahomes. Covid is the only thing that can ruin it for us.

If i had the opportunity, in a second, no question.

Though as a 25 year old world-class athlete, he needs the vax about as much as I need another hole in my head.

Inspector
12-15-2020, 02:40 PM
If i had the opportunity, in a second, no question.

Though as a 25 year old world-class athlete, he needs the vax about as much as I need another hole in my head.

I'll give him mine and take the extra head hole to boot.

I've lost count of all them holes anyway. What's another one?

Megatron96
12-15-2020, 02:47 PM
I'll give him mine and take the extra head hole to boot.

I've lost count of all them holes anyway. What's another one?

That depends. Who gets to choose where the hole goes?

DRM08
12-15-2020, 03:10 PM
Pretty spot on. It was amazing that they were up by 20 points for a good chunk of the game (after being down 10-0 early), but it felt like they had played like crap for the most part. I do wonder when we will finally see them put together 4 quarters. I hope it happens in every playoff game!

ptlyon
12-15-2020, 03:14 PM
Pretty spot on. It was amazing that they were up by 20 points for a good chunk of the game (after being down 10-0 early), but it felt like they had played like crap for the most part. I do wonder when we will finally see them put together 4 quarters. I hope it happens in every playoff game!

Didn't happen in the the last 3. Why start now?

Megatron96
12-15-2020, 03:14 PM

When Schwartz get back on the field, and we place Wylie with Wiz. Do that, and we'll look similar to what we looked like when we steamrolled BAL earlier this year.

Pitt Gorilla
12-15-2020, 03:15 PM
When Schwartz get back on the field, and we place Wylie with Wiz. Do that, and we'll look similar to what we looked like when we steamrolled BAL earlier this year.

I'm not sure why people think Wiz would be better than Wylie.

Megatron96
12-15-2020, 03:22 PM
I'm not sure why people think Wiz would be better than Wylie.

Didn't Andy/Heck replace Wylie with Wiz for the playoffs last season? Wiz started anyway in the playoffs.

From my personal POV, when I was watching all that game film last year, Wiz had much better upper body strength, footwork, and hands than Wylie. What Wylie had over Wiz was athleticism.

Wiz doesn't have great agility, okay he doesn't have much agility at all, but he made up for it most of the time with his instincts/understanding of his position vs. the defenders, and his great footwork so he could get a reach block or whatever, where Wylie would just whiff most of the time.

All of this with the understanding that Wiz isn't a great IOL either. But he held his ground better, and overall looked more competent than Wylie last season. He just couldn't move quite as fast laterally. Wiz looked more consistent, if that makes sense.

Pitt Gorilla
12-15-2020, 03:24 PM
Didn't Andy/Heck replace Wylie with Wiz for the playoffs last season? Wiz started anyway in the playoffs.

From my personal POV, when I was watching all that game film last year, Wiz had much better upper body strength, footwork, and hands than Wylie. What Wylie had over Wiz was athleticism.

Wiz doesn't have great agility, okay he doesn't have much agility at all, but he made up for it most of the time with his instincts/understanding of his position vs. the defenders, and his great footwork so he could get a reach block or whatever, where Wylie would just whiff most of the time.

All of this with the understanding that Wiz isn't a great IOL either. But he held his ground better, and overall looked more competent than Wylie last season. He just couldn't move quite as fast laterally. Wiz looked more consistent, if that makes sense.If we get that from him this year, that'd be great. I'm not sure he's even that (minimum) level player this year.

Bowser
12-15-2020, 03:24 PM
Would anyone be shocked to see both Wiz and Kilgore starting on the line come playoff time?

Megatron96
12-15-2020, 03:28 PM
If we get that from him this year, that'd be great. I'm not sure he's even that (minimum) level player this year.

Well yeah. I know Wiz had some upper body injury early this season, which was in part why he got cut in PIT. But I can't believe Andy would want him if he didn't have a realistic chance of playing now.

But he'd have to take over this week, I figure. It'll take him at least a three games to get close to game shape, physically and mentally, assuming he's healthy today.

My main point is just that Wylie is not good. He's okay as a back-up, if there's nothing in the pantry, but almost any OL we have in stock will be more consistent about not whiffing blocks over and over.

Megatron96
12-15-2020, 03:29 PM
Would anyone be shocked to see both Wiz and Kilgore starting on the line come playoff time?

I would be surprised if Kilgore started, if he's as bad a pass blocker as everyone says he is. I'd be shocked if Wiz isn't named the starter come playoff time, tbh.

Pitt Gorilla
12-15-2020, 04:37 PM
Yes.

Tribal Warfare
12-17-2020, 12:59 PM
Updated OP