PDA

View Full Version : Football The QB School

Pants
12-24-2020, 01:13 PM
So an ex-career backup QB, JT O'Sullivan, has a YouTube channel called The QB School. Generally speaking, I'm a football dumbass and miss all of the intricacies a lot of our more knowledgeable posters pick up on when watching games.

In my quest to learn more about the game, I have been watching a lot of this guy (among some other awesome YT'ers).

I thought this particular video was extra interesting. JT talks about what it's like being in the NFL QB rooms and his experiences with the many different franchises of which he was a part.

I thought I would share in case some of you may also find this kind of shit interesting. If you have 20 minutes to kill, check it out.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/f6UM0ZIt4mk" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Megatron96
12-24-2020, 01:22 PM
He's pretty good with the Xs and Os. And he's easy to watch/listen to. Some of these YT analysts are not.

Molitoth
12-24-2020, 07:19 PM
I like his channel, been watching for awhile.

pugsnotdrugs19
12-24-2020, 07:23 PM
Yeah I subscribe to Sullivan, although I haven’t watched as much lately as I’d like. Heck of an idea he had there with the channel.