PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Kansas City Chiefs AFC Champs: THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING

chief4life
12-25-2020, 10:08 AM
I am excited to bring out my newest video. You remember when Patrick Mahomes brought the Chiefs back by 10 to go to the Super Bowl? Relive it all once again! MERRY CHRISTMAS CHIEFS PLANET!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/0XM-NBtD47A" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Coochie liquor
12-25-2020, 11:35 AM
Still makes me tear up watching it!

R Clark
12-25-2020, 12:19 PM
Still almost unbelievable

Hoover
12-25-2020, 12:36 PM
Awesome video.

Couple thoughts...

1. Bell might not be the Bell from his Pittsburg days, but he's basically a clone of Williams. I know they wear the same number, but man do they have similar styles.

2. Patrick is amazing. So fun to watch.

3. I miss the fans!

TLO
12-25-2020, 01:28 PM
That Mahomes TD run gives me goosebumps every time.

scho63
12-25-2020, 01:49 PM
I've watched this at least 50 times and I still get the chills and teary eyed when Mahomes hits Waktins on the 60 harder to seal our fate to the Super Bowl.

The 50 years of hell were finally over...

KCUnited
12-25-2020, 01:56 PM
Yep, I remember something new each time I watch that game. KPass getting down the field to break up a pass to a WR. Sorenson stamping Tannehill's ass.

I could watch it on repeat any given day.

Mama Hip Rockets
12-25-2020, 02:01 PM
Great video, as always. Thanks for sharing.

I still get goosebumps seeing Mahomes throw his hands in the air after that long TD throw to Watkins that basically sealed the game. What a play.

Chiefaholic
12-25-2020, 02:07 PM
It still to this day feels unbelievable that we FINALLY won a Superbowl. I was born in November of '71, and survived decades of heartbreak. All of the Marty years of being almost good enough. The Vermeil incredible offense, but ZERO defense. The shitfest of coaches and GM's between then and now. And FINALLY Chief fans have a team to root for and feel confident we can win every week. That video brings back the emotion felt of finally getting the monkey off our backs, rather than envying other franchises. I'm not going to act like I'm too much of a man to get a little teary eyed when I see these type of videos. After decades of "maybe next year", it's finally NOW.

ChiTown
12-25-2020, 02:46 PM
That Mahomes TD run gives me goosebumps every time.

I was sitting on about the 10 yard line lower level (on the Chiefs side of the field). I couldn’t believe my damn eyes as I watched that play unfold. I knew we were going to win that game after that. Just incredible!

frozenchief
12-25-2020, 04:17 PM
I was there and once Mahomes made that TD run, there was no doubt. I mean, I felt confident we would win but that TD run just said that we took TN’s best punch and we were going to win.

MeaTy The Pimp
12-25-2020, 04:42 PM
Yep, I remember something new each time I watch that game. KPass getting down the field to break up a pass to a WR. Sorenson stamping Tannehill's ass.

I could watch it on repeat any given day.

Yeah, that hit Sorenson laid on Tannehill was awesome. I have watched that hit so many times, and I still get chills.

My other favorite moment from that game is 'The Run' by Mahomes.

God I love the Chiefs.

ChiefsFanatic
12-26-2020, 04:48 AM
I've watched this at least 50 times and I still get the chills and teary eyed when Mahomes hits Waktins on the 60 harder to seal our fate to the Super Bowl.

The 50 years of hell were finally over...I find myself getting more emotional over the AFC Championship Game than I do the Super Bowl.

Maybe because of the Lamar Hunt Trophy. I don't know. I get giggly, and happy, and have a ridiculous grin on my face watching SB highlights, but watching the AFCCG makes me tear up.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

Why Not?
12-26-2020, 07:34 AM
I find myself getting more emotional over the AFC Championship Game than I do the Super Bowl.

Maybe because of the Lamar Hunt Trophy. I don't know. I get giggly, and happy, and have a ridiculous grin on my face watching SB highlights, but watching the AFCCG makes me tear up.

The AFCCG was the best sporting event I’ve ever been to and considering it’s significance in our history, I don’t see anyway that ever changes. Walking back to the car after the game, holding my 8 year olds hand while we high five’d everyone on either side will be a memory neither of us will ever forget. Can’t recall a time I’ve ever been around so many happy people at once.

notorious
12-26-2020, 07:43 AM
I had to sit next to a friend who busted my chops about this game looking just like the Ravens/Titans games, and how it was going exactly like the Tits wanted.

I asked him if he watched the game the week before. “The Titans are way better and they can control the clock now.”

I just sat there and watched the Chiefs completely dominate the game without giving him any shit back. I only asked him one thing after it was over.

“Do you believe in Mahomes now?”

Silence......and a nod. This is from the ultimate contrarian. LMAO

InChiefsHeaven
12-26-2020, 09:16 AM
Agreed on the awesomness of this win. At the end, when they get the Lamar Hunt Trophy...in Arrowhead...in front of the home team fans...I mean, friggin' Disney could not have written a better story. I do get teared up when I think of that moment, even more that the SB because it was at home. It was cold. It was loud. It was Kansas City. Glorious.

I love how Travis could feel that Nance was trying to wrap it up, so he grabbed the mike for the Fight for your Right to paaaaaaartaaay!

At the end of a shitty 2020, thanks for this!

Azide22
12-26-2020, 01:45 PM
I had to sit next to a friend who busted my chops about this game looking just like the Ravens/Titans games, and how it was going exactly like the Tits wanted.

I asked him if he watched the game the week before. “The Titans are way better and they can control the clock now.”

I just sat there and watched the Chiefs completely dominate the game without giving him any shit back. I only asked him one thing after it was over.

“Do you believe in Mahomes now?”

Silence......and a nod. This is from the ultimate contrarian. LMAO

Awesome post! "Do you believe in Mahomes now?" How could someone NOT believe in him. For all the talk about how 'Team X' concerns us (legit to be concerned), just imagine what THEY are thinking about playing the Chiefs!

notorious
12-26-2020, 02:35 PM
Awesome post! "Do you believe in Mahomes now?" How could someone NOT believe in him. For all the talk about how 'Team X' concerns us (legit to be concerned), just imagine what THEY are thinking about playing the Chiefs!

Dude lives to be a contrarian.

I love the guy, but damn. Let me enjoy my Chiefs damnit.

KChiefs1
12-27-2020, 07:17 AM
Great video!

Bowser
12-27-2020, 08:03 AM
I was there and once Mahomes made that TD run, there was no doubt. I mean, I felt confident we would win but that TD run just said that we took TN’s best punch and we were going to win.

The bar our group was at went ballistic after that play. There were two lone Titans fans there and they just looked at each other and knew after the play.

Tony Romo catches shit from time to time, but I love the sound of his voice describing Mahomes after the run. He's in total awe of what he's just seen....

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/QHEG7CRBUGA" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

And just because it's the same game.....I'll never ever get tired of hearing the crowd scream "SAMMY!!!" right before Mahomes throws the ball. I'd waited my whole Chiefs fandom moment for that play and that game (and obviously the game that followed it, lol)....

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Cb5Z4APe5X0" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

scho63
12-27-2020, 02:16 PM
I find myself getting more emotional over the AFC Championship Game than I do the Super Bowl.

The AFCCG was the best sporting event I’ve ever been to and considering it’s significance in our history, I don’t see anyway that ever changes. Walking back to the car after the game, holding my 8 year olds hand while we high five’d everyone on either side will be a memory neither of us will ever forget. Can’t recall a time I’ve ever been around so many happy people at once.

Because we were conditioned to have such low standards like just winning one, just one playoff game.

Then Mahomes made us believe and then when the 50 years of not being in a single Super Bowl was finally broken, it felt incredible. A feeling I NEVER had before . :thumb:

chief4life
12-27-2020, 06:26 PM

The 50 years of hell were finally over...

Well put i feel the same way we went through so many bad QBs and we finally have the best QB in this generation. All the heartache from playoff loses with Alex Smith finally payed off. The 50 year drought is over!