PDA

View Full Version : Other Sports Utah RB Ty Jordan passed away

thabear04
12-26-2020, 11:25 AM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">NEW: Utah football sensation Ty Jordan has passed away, the victim of an apparent, accidental, self-inflicted gun shot. <br><br>What we know from Denton PD as details remain scarce: <a href="https://t.co/miQKfZQ3Tc">https://t.co/miQKfZQ3Tc</a></p>&mdash; Josh Newman (@Joshua_Newman) <a href="https://twitter.com/Joshua_Newman/status/1342881086150348801?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 26, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

rabblerouser
12-26-2020, 11:27 AM
Oh. Shit no. Thoughts and prayers to his family, friends, and teammates.

The holidays are horrible for some of us who suffer from depression...that's just horrific.

Deberg_1990
12-26-2020, 11:35 AM
Horrible. RIP...

El caliente
12-26-2020, 11:39 AM
That’s tragic. And self inflicted too? This isn’t a 2A message, but we need to get smarter about guns.

RedRaider56
12-26-2020, 11:43 AM
Damn. That is horrible
Prayers for his family

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prison Bitch
12-26-2020, 11:47 AM
This isn’t a 2A message, but we need to get smarter about guns.

Shut up.

El caliente
12-26-2020, 11:50 AM
Shut up.

Sorry for you loss.

bigjosh
12-26-2020, 11:51 AM
That’s tragic. And self inflicted too? This isn’t a 2A message, but we need to get smarter about guns.

Like if you own one, learning how to use it before pointing it around recklessly?

El caliente
12-26-2020, 11:53 AM
Like if you own one, learning how to use it before pointing it around recklessly?

Exactly. Or just don’t own one of you can’t tell the difference between your head and a hole in the ground.

Basic common sense stuff.

FlaChief58
12-26-2020, 01:12 PM

Or keep it unloaded until you're going to shoot it. Also treat every gun as if it were loaded

Sorry
12-26-2020, 01:18 PM
Exactly. Or just don’t own one of you can’t tell the difference between your head and a hole in the ground.

Basic common sense stuff.you don’t even k ow the exact details. Stop being a prick and stfu

El caliente
12-26-2020, 01:48 PM
you don’t even k ow the exact details. Stop being a prick and stfu

We know the following:

The Denton (Texas) Police Department told ESPN that its officers responded to a shooting call at 10:38 p.m. ET Friday. Officers discovered a gunshot victim who had been shot one time. After life-saving measures were applied, the victim was transported to a local hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
"Following a preliminary investigation, we do believe that this was an accidental shooting, where the victim accidentally shot himself," Denton Police Department public information officer Allison Beckwith told ESPN.

It’s a tragedy for someone so young to pass away.

bigjosh
12-26-2020, 02:09 PM
you don’t even k ow the exact details. Stop being a prick and stfu

I mean, a negligent discharge is the person holding the guns fault 99.99999% of the time.

The other .00001% is the Remington 700s that were yeeting people without anyone even touching the gun.

old_geezer
12-26-2020, 02:17 PM

This post is tragic. Isn't it a message? You need to get smarter about posting.

El caliente
12-26-2020, 05:49 PM
This post is tragic. Isn't it a message? You need to get smarter about posting.

Utilizing a tragedy such as this was to recommend fire arm education seems pretty smart. It’s not people are trying to take away your gun.

Rain Man
12-26-2020, 06:31 PM
I like watching those shows on HGTV where people are home shopping. In one show, a couple from New Jersey was planning to buy a house in Colorado. They went into one house, and in the rec room there was a gun in a holster hanging on the stair rail.

Now, it was probably just a decorative thing. They didn't show it up close, but from a distance and it looked pretty real. The woman saw it and exclaimed, "Oh, look! A gun!" In a flash she pulled it out of the holster and pointed it straight into the middle of her husband's face from about six inches away before he knocked it away. It simultaneously made me laugh and horrified me.

Again, it may have been a really obvious fake. But she moved so fast that I don't know how she could tell. It's not like she looked at it and studied it. She just saw it, squealed in excitement, and pointed it in her husband's face.

Marcellus
12-26-2020, 08:14 PM
We know the following:

The Denton (Texas) Police Department told ESPN that its officers responded to a shooting call at 10:38 p.m. ET Friday. Officers discovered a gunshot victim who had been shot one time. After life-saving measures were applied, the victim was transported to a local hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
"Following a preliminary investigation, we do believe that this was an accidental shooting, where the victim accidentally shot himself," Denton Police Department public information officer Allison Beckwith told ESPN.

It’s a tragedy for someone so young to pass away.

If I had to take a guess I would assume it wasn't his gun, more likely someone else's gun he was handling and he likely didnt know shit about guns.

Rasputin
12-26-2020, 08:19 PM
Gun safety tip advice. Dont point a gun at yourself incase it goes off you won't kill yourself by accident.

El caliente
12-26-2020, 09:11 PM
If I had to take a guess I would assume it wasn't his gun, more likely someone else's gun he was handling and he likely didnt know shit about guns.

What a freaking tragedy.

Demonpenz
12-26-2020, 09:30 PM
Corona

Pablo
12-26-2020, 09:36 PM
Shit, I had him mocked to us in the 2nd round of the 2024 draft/staylor