PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Raiders Post Game Presser Coming up

Hog's Gone Fishin
12-26-2020, 10:41 PM
Hoping Gruden goes all Chucky!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/iFMreGOFc-o" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

GayFrogs
12-26-2020, 10:45 PM
He called the facemask penalty horrific LMAO

ROYC75
12-26-2020, 10:45 PM
This might be enjoyable to watch!

Wisconsin_Chief
12-26-2020, 10:48 PM
Holy freaking god. I can’t believe this team beat us.

Hog's Gone Fishin
12-26-2020, 10:51 PM
He referred to the KC game. At least he's got that

Buehler445
12-26-2020, 10:58 PM
Fuck the Raiders.

I say again.

Fuck the Raiders.

But dumbass move by the Fish if they think they have any future at all with Tua. I get they’re eliminated if they dump this one, but you have to look at the long game. No way you don’t stunt Tuas development. And you’re not winning the Super Bowl with the kid who’s confidence you just crushed and old man fuck it chuck it. Either the Fish have given up on Tua or they are incomprehensibly stupid.

That being said, fuck the Raiders.

OrtonsPiercedTaint
12-26-2020, 10:58 PM
Fins got all the patio dividends

vonBobo
12-26-2020, 11:11 PM
Love chucky's dopey angry stare at the end of the game, like some kind of aggressive message trying to prove he can't possibly be the problem. It probably works with the wait staff at the steak house but the players obviously don't care.

Rasputin
12-27-2020, 12:09 AM
Fuck the Raiders.

I say again.

Fuck the Raiders.

But dumbass move by the Fish if they think they have any future at all with Tua. I get they’re eliminated if they dump this one, but you have to look at the long game. No way you don’t stunt Tuas development. And you’re not winning the Super Bowl with the kid who’s confidence you just crushed and old man fuck it chuck it. Either the Fish have given up on Tua or they are incomprehensibly stupid.

I like the part you said and I quote "Fuck the Raiders."

I'll say it to but with an exclamation point

FUCK THE RAIDERS!

KChiefs1
12-27-2020, 12:11 AM
Fire Jon Gruden!!!! ROFL

https://youtu.be/jZwkI6V16rk

chefsos
12-27-2020, 12:19 AM
And all the while, this little bastard (https://isgrudengoneyet.com/) has been ticking away unnoticed...

srvy
12-27-2020, 12:21 AM
Fire Jon Gruden!!!! ROFL

They paid this guy 10 mil a year for 10 years, they're fucked lol.

vonBobo
12-27-2020, 12:58 AM
Fire Jon Gruden!!!! ROFL

Wow, a raider youtube show that is about as bad as the team. Remarkable!

BigRedChief
12-27-2020, 01:13 AM
Lol

RealSNR
12-27-2020, 01:25 AM
Fuck the Raiders.

I say again.

Fuck the Raiders.

Every Patriot Way fucktard has a weakness that will get exposed and turn them into a lemon of a coach.

Remember- Josh McDaniels started 6-0 with the Donks. Romeo Crennel took the Cleveland Browns to the playoffs. Or gave them a winning record or something (can't remember which). And yeah... that's about it. Every other Patriot cast off has been a fucking failure.

This is what is going to tank Brian Flores in the end, I think. It's hard to find fault with his coaching... except when it comes to handling a new QB. He's gonna get cocky. He's going to think he actually is the second coming of Belishit. And then he's going to fail.

oldman
12-27-2020, 06:08 AM
**** the Raiders.

I say again.

**** the Raiders.

But dumbass move by the Fish if they think they have any future at all with Tua. I get they’re eliminated if they dump this one, but you have to look at the long game. No way you don’t stunt Tuas development. And you’re not winning the Super Bowl with the kid who’s confidence you just crushed and old man **** it chuck it. Either the Fish have given up on Tua or they are incomprehensibly stupid.

That being said, **** the Raiders.

I agree with most of what you say, especially fuck the Raiders and the plane they flew in on. My son-in-law and grandson were watching that last night and all I had to say was that was the most Raider way to lose a game I've ever seen.
Tua didn't show me much last night and I wasn't all that impressed with what I saw in our game against them. But if he was crushed about getting pulled in a game to keep them in the playoffs, I don't think he's what you want anyway.

Hog's Gone Fishin
12-27-2020, 09:30 AM
Every Patriot Way ****tard has a weakness that will get exposed and turn them into a lemon of a coach.

Remember- Josh McDaniels started 6-0 with the Donks. Romeo Crennel took the Cleveland Browns to the playoffs. Or gave them a winning record or something (can't remember which). And yeah... that's about it. Every other Patriot cast off has been a ****ing failure.

This is what is going to tank Brian Flores in the end, I think. It's hard to find fault with his coaching... except when it comes to handling a new QB. He's gonna get cocky. He's going to think he actually is the second coming of Belishit. And then he's going to fail.

Meh, Flores has extra motivation to supplant the Patriots as dominance in the AFCE. He knows they are building for the future and he has to throw Tua in the fire to see if he's the guy. I think he's taking it one step at a time with him and getting him the experience and at the same time letting him learn how a vet handles snaps. He's doing it right and last night showed it.

pugsnotdrugs19
12-27-2020, 09:42 AM
It’s only gonna get worse for the Raiders too. I think there’s a better than decent chance that both the Chargers and Broncos pass them next year.

Maybe not both, but at least one of them will.

Red Dawg
12-27-2020, 10:04 AM
Gruden is shit. 10 year deal is a massive fuck up.

notorious
12-27-2020, 10:24 AM
<iframe seamless="seamless" style="width: 100%; border: none; display: block; max-width: 768px; height: 600px;" src="https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/embed/5a369cf9-b921-4d60-8946-f12c9ab42f3e?autoplay=false"> </iframe>

Buehler445
12-27-2020, 11:49 AM
Every Patriot Way fucktard has a weakness that will get exposed and turn them into a lemon of a coach.

Remember- Josh McDaniels started 6-0 with the Donks. Romeo Crennel took the Cleveland Browns to the playoffs. Or gave them a winning record or something (can't remember which). And yeah... that's about it. Every other Patriot cast off has been a fucking failure.

Great point.

Kinda starting to feel bad for all these QB's that are incredibly mishandled.

Meh, Flores has extra motivation to supplant the Patriots as dominance in the AFCE. He knows they are building for the future and he has to throw Tua in the fire to see if he's the guy. I think he's taking it one step at a time with him and getting him the experience and at the same time letting him learn how a vet handles snaps. He's doing it right and last night showed it.

No way man. If you have any hope at all Tua is your guy, make him your fucking guy. Tua throws a hell of a deep ball. And they're not letting him do it. Or he won't. Either way it is is on the coaching. If Nick Buttfucking Saban is getting more out of his dudes than you, you are a problem.

No way in hell this is good for Tua. None.

If he's not physically ready to throw those passes, he shouldn't be in there. If he's not mentally tough enough to handle the pressure, he shouldn't be in there. If he isn't disciplined enough to execute the clock stuff, he shouldn't be in there.

If he's going to be your guy you roll with him. If he fucks it up, then so be it, he needs to learn from it. He needs to see the field with pressure, he needs to see the speed, he needs it, even if he fails.

Like I said before, you're not winning the Super Bowl with the kid who's confidence you just crushed and old man fuck it chuck it. So the goal isn't the Super Bowl. The goal is to develop Tua so the Super Bowl is in the cards.

Only way I'll walk it back is if they're done with Tua.