12-27-2020, 03:02 PM
Start everyone to keep them fresh?

Justin Herbert is legit!

KC_Connection
12-27-2020, 03:04 PM
Don't care. Play Henne.

OKchiefs
12-27-2020, 03:05 PM
Ingram and Bosa will abuse the OL, sit Mahomes and hope he pulls his head out of his ass for the playoffs. Don’t like the idea of them not playing for so long but getting Mahomes injured or rattled again next week isn’t the answer.

Munson
12-27-2020, 03:05 PM
Fuck the Chargers!!!

/thread

Tribal Warfare
12-27-2020, 03:06 PM
Don't need too

staylor26
Ingram and Bosa will abuse the OL, sit Mahomes and hope he pulls his head out of his ass for the playoffs. Don’t like the idea of them not playing for so long but getting Mahomes injured or rattled again next week isn’t the answer.

:facepalm:

Whiny little bitch gonna bitch.

jjchieffan
How many times have we played the Chargers in a meaningless week 17 game because our playoff position was secured? This will be third time in the Reid era I believe.

MMXcalibur
12-27-2020, 03:07 PM
Who cares? Give them a pity win.

OKchiefs
12-27-2020, 03:07 PM
:facepalm:

Whiny little bitch gonna bitch.

pussy little cunt going to talk shit online

OrtonsPiercedTaint
12-27-2020, 03:08 PM
Moore at TE

Mama Hip Rockets
12-27-2020, 03:12 PM
The Chargers are not worth discussing.

Megatron96
12-27-2020, 03:16 PM
Sit everyone.

OKchiefs
12-27-2020, 03:21 PM
Sit everyone.

i’d play guys like Sneed, Hardman, Danna, Gay, Saunders, etc. but let the main guys get some rest, they clearly need it

carcosa
12-27-2020, 03:22 PM
sit Mahomes and hope he pulls his head out of his ass for the playoffs.

Lmao fuck off

FloridaMan88
12-27-2020, 03:28 PM
QB controversy... Moore or Henne?

Megatron96
12-27-2020, 03:35 PM
i’d play guys like Sneed, Hardman, Danna, Gay, Saunders, etc. but let the main guys get some rest, they clearly need it

Oh sure. That's what I meant. Sit the stars. All of them.

Deberg_1990
12-27-2020, 03:36 PM
I would deactivate Mahomes and activate Henne and Moore.

big nasty kcnut
12-27-2020, 04:18 PM
They sucks!

Frazod
12-27-2020, 04:19 PM
I'd like to congratulate them on their Super Bowl victory against our backups.

Mahomes_Is_God
12-27-2020, 04:20 PM
Chargers suck big floppey donkey dicks!

/thread

BWillie
12-27-2020, 04:27 PM
Start everyone to keep them fresh?

Justin Herbert is legit!

Ive never cared less about a football game. I might not even watch it.

BWillie
12-27-2020, 04:28 PM

I wouldn't. Sneed is our best corner. Id deactivate all 4 of our CBs and bring in practice squad chodes.

Mahomes_Is_God
12-27-2020, 04:31 PM

Potential 15-1 mother ****er! I believe that our backups can pull it off and make history!

tredadda
12-27-2020, 04:32 PM

Congratulations on the worst take of the day.

Pitt Gorilla
12-27-2020, 04:33 PM
Entire team on Covid list. Game cancelled or whatever.

Chiefshrink
12-27-2020, 04:39 PM
If our offense were clicking on all cylinders then I have no problem sitting folks BUT we have been sputtering the last 3 weeks getting worse every week with Pat throwing more inaccurately with more interceptions as time goes on. NOT GOOD. I'm not so sure Andy sits anybody now. I assure you Andy and Eric are concerned because this has gone on way too long and will be all up in their 'arses' this week in practice. I bet the 1st string offense plays at least the first half in order to get their mojo back.

The question becomes IF the offense still sputters the first half do you have them play the whole game risking injury to get their mojo back or do you take them out and hope the playoffs wake this offense up?

pugsnotdrugs19
12-27-2020, 04:44 PM
Even if the backups play and lose, you’re only hurting the Chargers draft position (who are likely our greatest competition moving forward in the West).

It’s a win/win.

Deberg_1990
12-27-2020, 04:46 PM
Chargers looking good today with Hebert

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
12-27-2020, 04:47 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Today is 12/27. If you rest your starters for wk 17 whilst having the 1st round bye, they will not play real football until the 1/16 or 17. That’s 20-21 days of no football. Rest the guys that are banged up, play everyone else, otherwise we will see a lot of soft tissue injuries.</p>&mdash; Arrowhead Live (@ArrowheadLive) <a href="https://twitter.com/ArrowheadLive/status/1343323530189017093?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 27, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

frozenchief
12-27-2020, 04:49 PM
Baltimore rested their starters last game of last season. It’s a good idea for your starters to play some just so they keep the edge. They don’t need to play the whole game but view it as a full speed, pads-on practice. Let stars play for maYbe the first half.

Rasputin
12-27-2020, 04:50 PM
The Chargers are not worth discussing.

Sure they are. Sometimes I can't get a good charge on my phone because of a shitty phone charger. Good Chargers can be expensive.

pugsnotdrugs19
12-27-2020, 04:50 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Today is 12/27. If you rest your starters for wk 17 whilst having the 1st round bye, they will not play real football until the 1/16 or 17. That’s 20-21 days of no football. Rest the guys that are banged up, play everyone else, otherwise we will see a lot of soft tissue injuries.</p>&mdash; Arrowhead Live (@ArrowheadLive) <a href="https://twitter.com/ArrowheadLive/status/1343323530189017093?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 27, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

The guy who runs that account is a total moron and I say that after reading many tweets over the past year.

So he can assure us there will be soft tissue injuries? Oh really? GTFO. It’s not like they’re just going to sit on their asses for 3 weeks. They’ll still practice.

OKchiefs
12-27-2020, 04:53 PM
The guy who runs that account is a total moron and I say that after reading many tweets over the past year.

So he can assure us there will be soft tissue injuries? Oh really? GTFO. It’s not like they’re just going to sit on their asses for 3 weeks. They’ll still practice.

Practice and game speed are different

pugsnotdrugs19
12-27-2020, 04:54 PM
Practice and game speed are different

The Ravens didn’t have a bunch of soft tissue injuries last year in the Titans game. None that I can even remember. It’s silly to assume that will happen.

RunKC
12-27-2020, 04:56 PM

History is not good with teams that rest for long periods of time. Ravens were out of rhythm last year after a long rest, Packers in Rodgers best season went 15-1 and rested everyone early and got bounced in their first playoff game.

I’d prefer them to get some work in. Even if it’s only a couple drives.

Keep the pedal down

frozenchief
12-27-2020, 04:59 PM
History is not good with teams that rest for long periods of time. Ravens were out of rhythm last year after a long rest, Packers in Rodgers best season went 15-1 and rested everyone early and got bounced in their first playoff game.

I’d prefer them to get some work in. Even if it’s only a couple drives.

Keep the pedal down

I understand wanting to rest the starters but you’re right. Historically, it doesn’t work well. I forgot about Rogers’ season.

petegz28
12-27-2020, 05:18 PM
This game means literally nothing. Though if a starter is healthy I play them a half. If they are dinged then enjoy the rest. I think I play Mahomes a bit so he can wash out the bad taste of this game.

scho63
12-27-2020, 05:20 PM
Let Kelce play for 2-3 minutes, throw to him every time so he get to 1,500 yards and then pull him. ROFL

pugsnotdrugs19
12-27-2020, 05:25 PM
What makes anyone so sure that the Chargers are a ripe defense to get right against anyways? The last few matchups, they’ve given our starters some fits.

I just don’t think it’s the move, playing them. If Reid does, ok, I’ll trust him. But I don’t see it happening.

staylor26
12-27-2020, 05:25 PM

He’s not just assuring us that there will be, there will be “a lot of”.

If that doesn’t scream “I’m full of shit”, I don’t know what does.

RunKC
12-27-2020, 05:32 PM
Melvin Ingram hasn’t played since before Thanksgiving. I don’t think he’s playing

Peter Gibbons
12-27-2020, 07:27 PM
If the Chiefs play with an erection will that mitigate the risk? As long as the game doesn’t run more than 4 hours they won’t have to seek medical treatment.

Why Not?
12-27-2020, 07:56 PM

Literally means less than a pre season game.

MMXcalibur
12-27-2020, 10:30 PM
Literally means less than a pre season game.

Gameday topic posters are consummate professionals.
They will not rest their doom and gloom takes.

PattyFlakes
12-27-2020, 11:22 PM

You seem nice... and I have a feeling you’re a blast at parties.

PattyFlakes
12-27-2020, 11:24 PM
Gameday topic posters are consummate professionals.
They will not rest their doom and gloom takes.

They will not rest until we pummel every opponent by 50 and have an Oline full of day one draft picks.

T-post Tom
12-28-2020, 01:54 AM
Rest. Rehab. Let the dolts play our 2s. If they win, the dolts just screw themselves in the 2021 draft. :)

Buehler445
12-28-2020, 02:44 AM
What makes anyone so sure that the Chargers are a ripe defense to get right against anyways? The last few matchups, they’ve given our starters some fits.

I just don’t think it’s the move, playing them. If Reid does, ok, I’ll trust him. But I don’t see it happening.

It could be 5 on Bosa and the OL would probably still get its ass beat.

I’m torn on it. I wish it was a Schlub game like Detroit or something dumb.

Buehler445
12-28-2020, 02:47 AM
If the Dolts win and everybody around them loses the could move from 11 to 16 in the draft.

Maybe they’ll rest some of their guys too. LOL

CoMoChief
12-28-2020, 06:09 AM
I've never believed in the "keeping them fresh" theory.

These guys are pros, they've been in this offense for some time now.

It's been a long season, Chiefs are banged up.

The most important stretch of the season is about to unfold. Chiefs needs all hands on deck.

Rest the players....get as healthy as you can. Stupid to argue otherwise.

pugsnotdrugs19
01-01-2021, 03:18 PM
No Bosa, Allen, Ingram, Heyward, Henry, and more for LA.

This game will be highly competitive, and I’d probably pick Kansas City.

RaidersOftheCellar
01-01-2021, 03:39 PM

Whoa...didn’t realize they were all out.

Still hard to pick Henne over Herbert. Is there a chance Kelce or Hill play at all?

pugsnotdrugs19
01-01-2021, 03:41 PM
Whoa...didn’t realize they were all out.

Still hard to pick Henne over Herbert. Is there a chance Kelce or Hill play at all?

No chance.

htismaqe
01-01-2021, 03:42 PM
I will take Henne over Herbert.

Deberg_1990
01-01-2021, 04:52 PM

Henne hasn’t started a game in 6 years. I’m concerned

KChiefs1
01-01-2021, 04:55 PM

ROFL

PAChiefsGuy
01-01-2021, 04:56 PM

He's been in the league for a long time and he knows Reids system. He should do fine for one game.

Megatron96
01-01-2021, 05:09 PM

You do know that the outcome of this game is completely insignificant, right? Never mind that Andy made Matt Moore the highest rated QB in the NFL for three weeks.

Or that LAC isn't going to be starting most of their 1s. It's effectively going to be a preseason game in Jan. Why would anyone feel concerned?

FloridaMan88
01-01-2021, 05:12 PM
Anthony Lynn’s last game as Chargers HC maybe.

Megatron96
01-01-2021, 05:16 PM
Anthony Lynn’s last game as Chargers HC maybe.

Almost assuredly. He gakked up this season. Or more precisely, he was personally responsible for at least three losses by his ineptitude as a HC.

Easy 6
01-01-2021, 05:16 PM

Are they actually injured or just not give a damn?

They do know its the last game of the year, right?

htismaqe
01-01-2021, 05:29 PM
Almost assuredly. He gakked up this season. Or more precisely, he was personally responsible for at least three losses by his ineptitude as a HC.

I bet they keep him. Herbert saved his job.

htismaqe
01-01-2021, 05:30 PM
ROFL

For this game. Not long-term. I probably should have clarified that. ;)

Megatron96
01-01-2021, 05:33 PM
Are they actually injured or just not give a damn?

They do know its the last game of the year, right?

Allen and Ingram are hurt, I think. Not sure about the rest of them.

RaidersOftheCellar
01-01-2021, 06:03 PM
I’d rather see Matt Moore.

Easy 6
01-01-2021, 06:19 PM
I’d rather see Matt Moore.

Reids rationale for preferring Henne over Moore is one of the most intriguing mysteries surrounding this team... Moore passed a major test with flying colors, he was instrumental in our championship

I definitely don't get it, but the difference must be substantial in Andys eyes

Megatron96
01-01-2021, 06:22 PM
Reids rationale for preferring Henne over Moore is one of the most intriguing mysteries surrounding this team... Moore passed a major test with flying colors, he was instrumental in our championship

Purely guessing, for the sake of continuing the conversation, that Henne is the more complete QB, so Andy doesn't have to hold his hand as much, as far as play-calling is concerned. That may be a significant factor considering that almost none of the starting receivers (all?) won't be playing in this game. Gotta have a more consistent QB running things when you're dealing with a lot less talent on the field?

crispystl
01-01-2021, 06:27 PM
It could be 5 on Bosa and the OL would probably still get its ass beat.

And he would stuff the run too lmao.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Easy 6
01-01-2021, 06:33 PM
Purely guessing, for the sake of continuing the conversation, that Henne is the more complete QB, so Andy doesn't have to hold his hand as much, as far as play-calling is concerned. That may be a significant factor considering that almsot none of the starting receivers (all?) won't be playing in this game. Gotta have a more consistent QB running things when you're dealing with a lot less talent on the field?

Thats as good of a stab at it as I've seen offered

But Moore going 2-1 during a crucial stretch, with some nice highlight throws along the way had me convinced he was the new #2

Reid see's it differently so who the hell am I to argue, but I'd really love to hear him actually explain the nuance's of that decision

KChiefs1
01-01-2021, 07:42 PM
For this game. Not long-term. I probably should have clarified that. ;)

I know your hate for Herbert runs deep but that was even worse than that.

ROFL

Chris Meck
01-02-2021, 11:46 AM

I don't get it either.

And Moore's skillset more closely resembles Mahomes.

Let me clarify-he is not in the same stratosphere of course.

But as far as mobility, and aggressiveness. Henne's kind of a statue type pocket passer.

I'm really not sure why Moore didn't get some calls after the way he played last year. He played much better than a lot of starting QB's. I mean I know he's long in the tooth, but damn.

It must be the gigabytes.

Easy 6
01-02-2021, 11:55 AM
I don't get it either.

And Moore's skillset more closely resembles Mahomes.

Let me clarify-he is not in the same stratosphere of course.

But as far as mobility, and aggressiveness. Henne's kind of a statue type pocket passer.

I'm really not sure why Moore didn't get some calls after the way he played last year. He played much better than a lot of starting QB's. I mean I know he's long in the tooth, but damn.

It must be the gigabytes.

Yep, having a better grasp of the X and O side is the only thing that really makes sense

pugsnotdrugs19
01-02-2021, 12:17 PM
My theory is that Andy doesn’t trust either Henne or Moore to color outside the lines too much, and he trusts Henne more to just run the actual offense as intended.

Hopefully it never happens, but in fairness to Henne, he never has gotten to play with the full set of weapons to prove what he can do there.

Megatron96
01-02-2021, 12:27 PM
My theory is that Andy doesn’t trust either Henne or Moore to color outside the lines too much, and he trusts Henne more to just run the actual offense as intended.

Hopefully it never happens, but in fairness to Henne, he never has gotten to play with the full set of weapons to prove what he can do there.

Henne never had a lot of things. And didn't he have to play for Gase at one point? That right there forgives a lot of things as far as Henne goes, in my book at least.

Chris Meck
01-02-2021, 01:09 PM
Henne never had a lot of things. And didn't he have to play for Gase at one point? That right there forgives a lot of things as far as Henne goes, in my book at least.

Him AND Moore.

Megatron96
01-02-2021, 01:16 PM
Him AND Moore.

Ack, that's right. You have to wonder at this point just how these guys would've turned out if they hadn't been sabotaged by Gase early in their careers. Also wonder just how many QB careers Gase has personally ruined in the NFL. Probably a much shorter list of the QBs that he actually improved along the way. None?

Easy 6
01-02-2021, 02:21 PM
Its a damn good thing nothings on the line tomorrow, didn't know til just now that Bell hasn't practiced all week with knee swelling... looks like Darrel and Darwin will get plenty of work

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/latest-injury-chiefs-rb-clyde-173918981.html

TribalElder
01-02-2021, 02:49 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">WR Gehrig Dieter has been activated from the practice squad. <br><br>TE Ricky Seals-Jones has been waived.</p>&mdash; Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) <a href="https://twitter.com/Chiefs/status/1345471268305444866?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 2, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

it's over for the chargers now
Dieter is active, this is not a drill

Megatron96
01-02-2021, 02:50 PM
Pat's been demoted to PS QB.

bobhill
01-02-2021, 02:54 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">WR Gehrig Dieter has been activated from the practice squad. <br><br>TE Ricky Seals-Jones has been waived.</p>&mdash; Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) <a href="https://twitter.com/Chiefs/status/1345471268305444866?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 2, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

it's over for the chargers now
Dieter is active, this is not a drill

I'm surprised it took them this long to cut RICK SEALS JONES

Munson
01-02-2021, 02:57 PM
The RSJ era is over before it ever really began.

Easy 6
01-02-2021, 03:01 PM
Good freaking riddance to RSJ, what a worthless turd he must be

bobhill
01-02-2021, 03:02 PM
I wonder what the starting ol will be

Bowser
01-02-2021, 03:05 PM
I way overrated RSJ. I thought he might work his way into a legit receiving threat across from Kelce.

pugsnotdrugs19
01-02-2021, 03:45 PM
That’s not near as many call-ups as I expected.

They may not want to show some of their young talent off for other teams to see, guys like Fortson perhaps.