PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs MORE KILGORE LESS TRASH

Daru
12-27-2020, 03:08 PM
Offense move better with Kilgore yes?? Andy needs to keep trash out if Kilgore hot.

So frustrating but win I'll take it. Great strike at end. Now I want Superbowl again!!!

Yes!

OrtonsPiercedTaint
12-27-2020, 03:10 PM
DRob redemption!

JakeF
12-27-2020, 03:11 PM
I don't know why Andy doesn't stick with Kilgore.

RealSNR
12-27-2020, 03:21 PM
Fisher
Allegretti
Kilgore
Wisniewski
Remmers (assuming Schwartz ain't coming back)

That OL isn't perfect, but it's good enough to win a SB. You can run the ball a bit with them. And if pass protection isn't there, it isn't like Pat was playing behind the 2003 OL with Reiter or anything like that.

The Franchise
12-27-2020, 03:24 PM
Fisher
Allegretti
Kilgore
Wisniewski

That OL isn't perfect, but it's good enough to win a SB. You can run the ball a bit with them. And if pass protection isn't there, it isn't like Pat was playing behind the 2003 OL with Reiter or anything like that.

Fucking this.

Wylie has zero claim to that RG job after sucking ass all season.

Gary Cooper
12-27-2020, 03:30 PM
Fisher
Allegretti
Kilgore
Wisniewski

That would be the worst OL in history to win the SB. Four backups and Eric Fisher. They are the favorites but make no mistake, they are going to win in spite of the OL.

dallaschiefsfan
12-27-2020, 03:32 PM
Yeah...I was kinda' cheering when I knew Kilgore was going in...don't want Reiter injured at all...but at this point, I'm glad that they were forced to put Kilgore back in - they weren't going to do it minus the injury, unfortunately.

Hog's Gone Fishin
12-27-2020, 03:33 PM
Our OL sucked ass today

mnchiefsguy
12-27-2020, 03:34 PM
Protection seemed to improve some on that last drive with Kilgore in there.

Pitt Gorilla
12-27-2020, 03:34 PM
Yeah, Andy clearly doesn’t know what he’s doing, especially on the O Line.

Hell, if we’d had Kilgore, we might have won the SB last season.

mnchiefsguy
12-27-2020, 03:35 PM
Yeah, Andy clearly doesn’t know what he’s doing, especially on the O Line.

Given injuries and who we have on the team, there is only so much one can do.

RINGLEADER
12-27-2020, 03:39 PM
Wylie is complete and total garbage who wouldn't be playing on another team if we released him. Not sure what he brings that has Andy so fascinated with keeping him??

Sofa King
12-27-2020, 03:40 PM
Reiter was back in at the end, so don’t expect any changes there.

crispystl
12-27-2020, 03:41 PM
I don't know why Andy doesn't stick with Kilgore.

Me either. The offensive line looked light years better against the Bills with him playing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Halfcan
12-27-2020, 03:45 PM
I wish a rock would fall on Wylie Coyote.

RealSNR
12-27-2020, 03:46 PM
That would be the worst OL in history to win the SB. Four backups and Eric Fisher. They are the favorites but make no mistake, they are going to win in spite of the OL.

Well, in one scenario, we're using Super Bowl 54 champion starting LG Wisniewski. He's hardly a backup. And granted, we're demoting another starter from that SB team (Reiter) and replacing him with a backup, but are you really going to claim that's not an improvement over what we've had for most of the season?

Yeah, it might just be a knee jerk fan reaction, but we're clearly able to run the ball more effectively with Kilgore than Reiter, and at this point I'm not certain there's much of a downgrade in pass protection.

Easy 6
12-27-2020, 04:07 PM
Wylie is complete and total garbage who wouldn't be playing on another team if we released him. Not sure what he brings that has Andy so fascinated with keeping him??

He definitely has a superstition about not replacing anyone on the line until they injure themselves onto the bench, its fucking weird and needs to stop

Continuity is great, that's what O lines strive for... but only to a point, enough is enough

BWillie
12-27-2020, 04:10 PM
Our OL sucked ass today

Not at run blocking imo

Pitt Gorilla
12-27-2020, 04:31 PM
He definitely has a superstition about not replacing anyone on the line until they injure themselves onto the bench, its ****ing weird and needs to stop

Continuity is great, that's what O lines strive for... but only to a point, enough is enoughif only Andy knew what you knew.

Easy 6
12-27-2020, 04:42 PM
if only Andy knew what you knew.

You're some piece of work, always working that annoying and shopworn "Chief Fan" superiority angle

I'm no Andy Reid for sure, but just stop with that pretentious nonsense... just because we're rolling, doesn't mean there aren't issues worthy of discussion

Gary Cooper
12-27-2020, 04:48 PM
Well, in one scenario, we're using Super Bowl 54 champion starting LG Wisniewski. He's hardly a backup. And granted, we're demoting another starter from that SB team (Reiter) and replacing him with a backup, but are you really going to claim that's not an improvement over what we've had for most of the season?

Yeah, it might just be a knee jerk fan reaction, but we're clearly able to run the ball more effectively with Kilgore than Reiter, and at this point I'm not certain there's much of a downgrade in pass protection.

I was responding to the idea this offensive line is good enough to win the SB. They're only good enough to win the SB because they have Mahomes, Hill, and Kelce. The OL is a sieve. Not an asset or even a complimentary piece. They hold this offense back more often than not. Yes, they're doing the best they can but on paper it's arguably the worst line in the league.

Peter Gibbons
12-27-2020, 05:06 PM
Yes, they're doing the best they can but on paper it's arguably the worst line in the league.

Joe Burrow disagrees. So do the other three Bengals QBs who were knocked out after him.

Not saying it isn’t bad (it’s awful), but it really isn’t the worst by a wide margin.

srvy
12-27-2020, 05:25 PM
Reiter was back in at the end, so don’t expect any changes there.

yep

Pitt Gorilla
12-27-2020, 05:46 PM
You're some piece of work, always working that annoying and shopworn "Chief Fan" superiority angle

I'm no Andy Reid for sure, but just stop with that pretentious nonsense... just because we're rolling, doesn't mean there aren't issues worthy of discussion

You, literally, just called out Reid's decision-making. Clearly, you feel that you know something he doesn't. Am I somehow misunderstanding "its ****ing weird and needs to stop... enough is enough"?

srvy
12-27-2020, 06:24 PM

Pit gonorrhea and Reiter I think are not so strange bedfellows. Dude also had a strange love affair with massive headwound Mitch.

Easy 6
12-27-2020, 06:30 PM
You, literally, just called out Reid's decision-making. Clearly, you feel that you know something he doesn't. Am I somehow misunderstanding "its ****ing weird and needs to stop... enough is enough"?

Not really seeing any cavalry riding in to your defense here, Sgt Virtue Signal

New World Order
12-27-2020, 06:32 PM
****ing this.

Wylie has zero claim to that RG job after sucking ass all season.

I just don’t understand Andy’s fascination with Wylie

Pitt Gorilla
12-27-2020, 06:33 PM
Not really seeing any cavalry riding in to your defense here, Sgt Virtue Signal

Help isn’t needed. Do I understand correctly that Reid is perpetually doing something incorrect, in your opinion?

staylor26
12-27-2020, 06:51 PM
I just don’t understand Andy’s fascination with Wylie

It’s not about his fascination with Wylie.

Wylie was a healthy scratch down the stretch last year.

It’s about Andy’s obsession with continuity on the OL. It’s frustrating, but I do get it.

TLO
08-30-2022, 08:03 AM
Fisher
Allegretti
Kilgore
Wisniewski

We have come a long way..