PDA

View Full Version : Football Von Miller with some interesting text messages

Sassy Squatch
01-05-2021, 05:26 AM
https://dailysnark.com/2021/01/04/disgusting-text-messages-sent-by-broncos-star-von-miller-leak-online/

It's all very NSFW

https://dailysnark.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/IMG_4130.jpg

https://dailysnark.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/IMG_4129.jpg

https://dailysnark.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/IMG_4127.jpg

https://dailysnark.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/IMG_4128.jpg

Sassy Squatch
01-05-2021, 05:40 AM
Just in time for the Spongebob Sportspants special LMAOROFLLMAOROFLLMAO

https://www.denverpost.com/2020/12/15/von-miller-nickelodeon-nfl-wild-card-game/amp/

lcarus
01-05-2021, 06:22 AM
"I hope you have a miscarriage, you dog lying bitch. I'm so disappointed in myself and wish I left your dog ass in the street."

Then later...."Yo wanna fuck?"

Sassy Squatch
01-05-2021, 06:26 AM
"I hope you have a miscarriage, you dog lying bitch. I'm so disappointed in myself and wish I left your dog ass in the street."

LMAO the fact that it was 7 in the morning makes it even funnier. First 3 pics are honestly kind of sad, but that last one makes the whole ordeal fucking hilarious.

lcarus
01-05-2021, 06:32 AM
LMAO the fact that it was 7 in the morning makes it even funnier. First 3 pics are honestly kind of sad, but that last one makes the whole ordeal fucking hilarious.

I certainly laughed. Dude's probably roiding or something. Shit always makes you wake up with morning wood. He'd probably screw a snake if it coiled around his dick.

siberian khatru
01-05-2021, 07:10 AM
He seems nice

lewdog
01-05-2021, 07:11 AM
Pretty sure those are texts between Billay and Clay.

notorious
01-05-2021, 07:22 AM
Patiently awaiting Rainman's response......

threebag
01-05-2021, 08:02 AM

Seems legit

KChiefs1
01-05-2021, 08:08 AM
Sweet guy

TribalElder
01-05-2021, 08:13 AM
Biggest disappointment is vonphetamine uses an outlook.com email address

Marcellus
01-05-2021, 08:21 AM
Literally sounds like a 13 year old arguing with someone. Pathetic piece of shit.

scho63
01-05-2021, 08:26 AM

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Hoover
01-05-2021, 08:31 AM
Hmmmm

Thought this was about Elway moving aside for a nw GM

BWillie
01-05-2021, 08:41 AM
What a fucking loser

stevieray
01-05-2021, 08:44 AM
It takes dedication to type in Ebonics.

Deberg_1990
01-05-2021, 08:47 AM
I don’t speak that language. Could someone please translate the messages?

Pants
01-05-2021, 09:18 AM

How can you tell it was later?

Shoes
01-05-2021, 09:21 AM

Post of the year and we're not even a week into 2021- amazing.

Seanathon
01-05-2021, 09:32 AM
People may get all up in arms about it, and yes those are horrible words. Lets be real for a second; this guy is just talking out his ass. He's going from emotion to speech/text just saying verbal diarrhea. This girl probably knew the road they were headed down and has him on somewhat of a leash now and he's finding this out through text. Outrage/cancel culture will feel differently but this honestly isn't something worth setting off alarm bells and ruining someone over. Can you imagine some of the crap that probably came out of players mouths back in the 90s? Before everything was recorded and locked in digitally? The guys that have 7 kids with different ladies? Do you believe for one second that this isn't just instinctual self protective banter for someone with this lucrative career?

fan4ever
01-05-2021, 09:33 AM
It takes dedication to type in Ebonics.

LMAO:thumb:

Marcellus
01-05-2021, 09:34 AM
People may get all up in arms about it, and yes those are horrible words. Lets be real for a second; this guy is just talking out his ass. He's going from emotion to speech/text just saying verbal diarrhea. This girl probably knew the road they were headed down and has him on somewhat of a leash now and he's finding this out through text. Outrage/cancel culture will feel differently but this honestly isn't something worth setting off alarm bells and ruining someone over. Can you imagine some of the crap that probably came out of players mouths back in the 90s? Before everything was recorded and locked in digitally? The guys that have 7 kids with different ladies? Do you believe for one second that this isn't just instinctual self protective banter for someone with this lucrative career?

:doh!:

Flying High D
01-05-2021, 09:36 AM
Everybody doesn’t send texts like these?

Sassy Squatch
01-05-2021, 09:37 AM
That's his ex fiance.

Seanathon
01-05-2021, 09:39 AM
That's his ex fiance.

I stand down, never mind. I had no idea.

kcclone
01-05-2021, 10:26 AM
Wishing for a miscarriage..... yikes

nychief
01-05-2021, 10:37 AM
https://twitter.com/Ghost_Wave/status/1346337490286870528?s=20

Gary Cooper
01-05-2021, 10:40 AM
We've all said and done things before we wouldn't want recorded by someone. Something that we'd be ashamed of others knowing. Possibly afraid we'd lose our jobs or friends if it was known.

I don't like Von Miller but people aren't perfect. Even they whiny social justice warriors have made mistakes in their private lives they wouldn't want recorded.

Sassy Squatch
https://twitter.com/Ghost_Wave/status/1346337490286870528?s=20
The hell is that from?

Hammock Parties
THIS GIRL LIVED CLOSE TO YOU?

Iowanian
01-05-2021, 10:41 AM

Let's be honest.
I'm not a young guy anymore. I've been with one woman for 20 years, but I dated a lot of them for about 15 years prior to that. I've had good relationships that ended amicably, I've had good relationships that ended badly. I've dated a wide variety of women and they ended in just as wide of a variety of ways.

Not a single time, have I ever said anything remotely close to any of them as Vonn did in those text messages. There is nothing OK about it, there is nothing to defend. He's a piece of shit.

htismaqe
01-05-2021, 11:22 AM
Let's be honest.
I'm not a young guy anymore. I've been with one woman for 20 years, but I dated a lot of them for about 15 years prior to that. I've had good relationships that ended amicably, I've had good relationships that ended badly. I've dated a wide variety of women and they ended in just as wide of a variety of ways.

Not a single time, have I ever said anything remotely close to any of them as Vonn did in those text messages. There is nothing OK about it, there is nothing to defend. He's a piece of shit.

:bravo:

Red Dawg
01-05-2021, 11:32 AM
Miller is trash. Just another rich athlete that has no manners.

Iowanian
01-05-2021, 12:39 PM
Furthermore, if I found out a man sent messages like that to one of my daughters he might get a Doyle Hargraves....

That shit is prototype abusive behavior....say terrible shit, then apologize. Hit her when he's drunk...apologize.....

Definitely a piece of shit human. I hope she's good to the next guy and I hope he treats her better.

Anyone who thinks what he said was ok is also a piece of shit.

Marcellus
01-05-2021, 12:41 PM
We've all said and done things before we wouldn't want recorded by someone. Something that we'd be ashamed of others knowing. Possibly afraid we'd lose our jobs or friends if it was known.

I don't like Von Miller but people aren't perfect. Even they whiny social justice warriors have made mistakes in their private lives they wouldn't want recorded.

You have said things like that to a girlfriend, wife, or fiancé?

chiefzilla1501
01-05-2021, 12:41 PM
LMAO the fact that it was 7 in the morning makes it even funnier. First 3 pics are honestly kind of sad, but that last one makes the whole ordeal ****ing hilarious.

I mean, what else is a Broncos player going to do at 7am these days?

staylor26
01-05-2021, 12:44 PM
The hell is that from?

Some show I think. The entire skit is hilarious.

lcarus
01-05-2021, 12:47 PM
How can you tell it was later?

Was it not? I don't know.

Gary Cooper
01-05-2021, 12:51 PM
You have said things like that to a girlfriend, wife, or fiancé?

I've never wished someone to have a miscarriage. But I've said and done other things that I'm not proud of. I figure everyone has.

Titty Meat
01-05-2021, 12:54 PM

Meant 2 prop

carlos3652
01-05-2021, 12:57 PM
How do we know its Von?

ThaVirus
01-05-2021, 01:07 PM
She looks weird with the freckles and (probably) fake body, but with those titties I'd be trying to make up quickly too.

Also, what's he talking about touching/pointing at "his head"? He accusing her of cheating? And he's been trying to get her pregnant for years unsuccessfully? This is messy. I have so many questions.

notorious
01-05-2021, 01:07 PM
How do we know its Von?

I'll take this one for Rainman:

The other phone was found at the scene of a stabbing.

CoMoChief
01-05-2021, 01:13 PM
Another immature pro athlete.

CoMoChief
I'll take this one for Rainman:

The other phone was found at the scene of a stabbing.

ROFL

Marcellus
I've never wished someone to have a miscarriage. But I've said and done other things that I'm not proud of. I figure everyone has.

Everyone has says things they regret, not everyone has said things that show their character to be flawed and indicates they are a complete and total piece of shit human being.

Seanathon
Furthermore, if I found out a man sent messages like that to one of my daughters he might get a Doyle Hargraves....

That shit is prototype abusive behavior....say terrible shit, then apologize. Hit her when he's drunk...apologize.....

Definitely a piece of shit human. I hope she's good to the next guy and I hope he treats her better.

Anyone who thinks what he said was ok is also a piece of shit.

I don't think it's "OK" and redacted my statement when OP pointed out to me that it was his ex-fiance. I'm stating he has a different life and is talking out his rear end. Just toddler like a toddler speaks exactly what comes through their mind in a state of emotion. It definitely isn't "OK" but at the same time I don't think a few text messages should derail someone's ability to work in their field.

rydogg58
01-05-2021, 01:15 PM
How do we know its Von?

Isn't it obvious? I mean, not a single comma anywhere in those texts.

Rain Man
01-05-2021, 01:18 PM

You mean like getting a messiah killed, Judas? Something like that?

TLO
01-05-2021, 01:22 PM

2021 post of the year.

Rain Man
01-05-2021, 01:26 PM
Patiently awaiting Rainman's response......

I desperately want to say something about this, but I can't find a linguist yet to help me understand what he's saying. We're using the words "stab" and "warrants" as a Rosetta stone of sorts from English.

MahiMike
01-05-2021, 01:29 PM
Who the hell would post stuff like this online?

(quickly deletes all posts in DC)...

Gary Cooper
01-05-2021, 01:30 PM
You mean like getting a messiah killed, Judas? Something like that?

Haha. Yeah, I regret that in hindsight.

Speaking of him, he did say "Let him who is without sin cast the first stone."

Jewish Rabbi
01-05-2021, 01:32 PM
Let's be honest.

Agreed!!! I hope he dies!!!

Gary Cooper
01-05-2021, 01:35 PM
Everyone has says things they regret, not everyone has said things that show their character to be flawed and indicates they are a complete and total piece of shit human being.

If you only look at a person's worst moments, it actually would show they're a piece of shit human being.

I'm assuming Von Miller isn't this way 24/7 but I don't know him personally. Have there been other stories of him saying or doing terrible things off the field? The only other thing I can remember is a failed drug test and him sending wine to every player in the AFC West (including to Marcus Peters).

Rain Man
01-05-2021, 01:47 PM
If you only look at a person's worst moments, it actually would show they're a piece of shit human being.

I'm assuming Von Miller isn't this way 24/7 but I don't know him personally. Have there been other stories of him saying or doing terrible things off the field? The only other thing I can remember is a failed drug test and him sending wine to every player in the AFC West (including to Marcus Peters).

Well, he was placed on a witness list for a mass murder and arson because apparently he had been with the murderers that day and knew what they were wearing. So there's that.

Jewish Rabbi
01-05-2021, 01:52 PM
Well, he was placed on a witness list for a mass murder and arson because apparently he had been with the murderers that day and knew what they were wearing. So there's that.

So what you’re saying in this case is a person will always look good if they only look at their good moments??

Megatron96
01-05-2021, 01:53 PM
How do we know this is actually Von?

He doesn't even talk remotely like that irl, so I'm having a bit of trouble believing that the real Von Miller wrote those things using that lingo.

KCJake
01-05-2021, 01:53 PM
#RaeCarruth

Baby Lee
01-05-2021, 01:55 PM
Dude wears #58 on his back. :headshake:

Marcellus
01-05-2021, 02:01 PM

Yea I dont think this falls outside the history of his character in any way shape or form.

kevrunner
01-05-2021, 02:02 PM
He can always play the concussion card.

DaFace
01-05-2021, 02:25 PM

He doesn't even talk remotely like that irl, so I'm having a bit of trouble believing that the real Von Miller wrote those things using that lingo.

It's definitely his ex-fiancé from what I can tell, but I don't know if anyone has 100% verified that she's not making it all up.

Regardless, I do feel a tiny bit of "Tyreek vs. Crystal" in this. It's easy to look one party look bad if you comb back through months of texts and highlight the worst of them. (Appropriate caveats that I don't know the timeline here, and he does say some pretty shitty stuff.)

Titty Meat
01-05-2021, 02:29 PM
Dude wears #58 on his back. :headshake:

Derrick Thomas wasnt exactly a great man either

Baby Lee
01-05-2021, 02:50 PM

And we all value your assessment.

Megatron96
01-05-2021, 02:56 PM
It's definitely his ex-fiancé from what I can tell, but I don't know if anyone has 100% verified that she's not making it all up.

Regardless, I do feel a tiny bit of "Tyreek vs. Crystal" in this. It's easy to look one party look bad if you comb back through months of texts and highlight the worst of them. (Appropriate caveats that I don't know the timeline here, and he does say some pretty shitty stuff.)

Yeah, I'm pretty skeptical of most of this stuff.

But in this case in particular, if you've ever watched an interview with Von, he doesn't talk anything like this. It's like a caricature of a gutter trash lingo, and Von irl uses pretty correct English. It doesn't make any sense in my mind why anyone would speak one way irl, and a completely different way texting.

loochy
01-05-2021, 03:32 PM

but his dad was in the vietnam war

diqlix
01-05-2021, 03:56 PM
What a jerk.

Nothing worse than what Hill did, but jeez these guys need to get a grip.

TomBarndtsTwin
01-05-2021, 04:11 PM
What a jerk.

ahh, so you're one of those.

Will stop wasting my time engaging in conversation then.

diqlix
01-05-2021, 04:12 PM
ahh, so you're one of those.

Will stop wasting my time engaging in conversation then.

One of what?

People who defend woman and children?

Frazod
01-05-2021, 04:13 PM
What a jerk.

O.J. Simpson says hi, you fucking cunt.

TomBarndtsTwin
01-05-2021, 04:14 PM
One of what?

People who defend woman and children?

People who don't bother doing any research on the matter and just believe the media narrative (that has been proven false) that they've been fed about Hill.

Like I said, I'll quit wasting my time now . . . . .

TLO
01-05-2021, 04:14 PM
:troll::troll::troll::troll:

diqlix
01-05-2021, 04:17 PM
People who don't bother doing any research on the matter and just believe the media narrative (that has been proven false) that they've been fed about Hill.

Like I said, I'll quit wasting my time now . . . . .

I did research.

I heard Hill, with my own ears, say “you should be scared of me too, bitch”.

Pablo
01-05-2021, 04:17 PM
O.J. Simpson says hi, you fucking cunt.

The juice really got every last drop out of those people he brutally stabbed to death.

loochy
01-05-2021, 04:18 PM
I did research.

Yeah, but he's on our team.

And he got his share of negative spotlight.

diqlix
01-05-2021, 04:20 PM
Yeah, but he's on our team.

And he got his share of negative spotlight.

And that’s what it comes down to.

He’s an abuser, but he’s a Chief, so people look past it.

OJ Simpson is scum too. Bills fans don’t defend him.

DaFace
01-05-2021, 04:27 PM

If you actually want to learn about the Tyreek situation, here's a good article about it. If not, just let me know so I can boot you from the thread and be done with it.

https://arrowheadaddict.com/2020/04/29/lessons-learned-media-coverage-tyreek-hill/

TomBarndtsTwin
01-05-2021, 04:27 PM
I did research.

No, you didn't.

You followed the lazy narrative.

Did you listen to the entire conversation? The context of his comments? No, you didn't.

Did you know he got full custody of his and Crystal's kid after this was all over in family court? Did you know the mother admitted she lied about the allegations towards him? Did you know she was diagnosed as mentally unstable (and not recently)? Of course you didn't. Because that would take work to find that stuff out. You didn't do any 'research'.

You accepted the lazy narrative you were spoon fed by the media because it's the easiest thing to believe.

Not even sure why I took the time to type that out as I already stated I'm done engaging with you.

Your take on the Hill-Espinal situation is as bad as your takes on the Chiefs and Bills. Good day.

Rain Man
01-05-2021, 04:30 PM
In the Bills' defense, I've watched Josh Allen throw and I can't imagine him ever hitting anybody.

Buehler445
01-05-2021, 04:32 PM

Yeah, add in that it's pretty easy to spoof this stuff.

I said in the Von Douche thread (Fuck Donk Forever) that I hoped it was fake.

That isn't good for either party.

Gary Cooper
01-05-2021, 04:57 PM
What's Ray Rice up to these days?

Marcellus
01-05-2021, 05:09 PM
What's Ray Rice up to these days?

Well he aint playing football thats for sure.

Pasta Little Brioni
01-05-2021, 05:14 PM

Dude is an absolute thug

diqlix
01-05-2021, 05:23 PM
No, you didn't.

You followed the lazy narrative.

Did you listen to the entire conversation? The context of his comments? No, you didn't.

Did you know he got full custody of his and Crystal's kid after this was all over in family court? Did you know the mother admitted she lied about the allegations towards him? Did you know she was diagnosed as mentally unstable (and not recently)? Of course you didn't. Because that would take work to find that stuff out. You didn't do any 'research'.

You accepted the lazy narrative you were spoon fed by the media because it's the easiest thing to believe.

Not even sure why I took the time to type that out as I already stated I'm done engaging with you.

Your take on the Hill-Espinal situation is as bad as your takes on the Chiefs and Bills. Good day.

Yes, I listened to the full 11 minutes.

I listened to him, with his own mouth, say “you should be scared of me too bitch”.

I also watched him apologize to a judge in 2015 and plead guilty.

DaFace
01-05-2021, 05:23 PM

I listened to him, with his own mouth, say “you should be scared of me too bitch”.

I also watched him apologize to a judge in 2015 and plead guilty.Well, that answers that.

Sassy Squatch
01-05-2021, 05:24 PM
Bold strategy, Cotton.

KChiefs1
01-05-2021, 05:29 PM

I've been debating with you in the other thread, but now you show what a true moron you are.

DaFace
01-05-2021, 05:31 PM
I've been debating with you in the other thread, but now you show what a true moron you are.He can't read this, just for the record.

Best22
01-05-2021, 05:32 PM

Uh, you guys defend Jim Kelly the wife beater

Atleast Tyreek Hill actually won a Super Bowl

kevrunner
01-05-2021, 05:34 PM

Just ask yourself how in the world would a judge award Tyreek full custody of his son if there was any truth to allegations she made against him. He has full custody, not partial. The NFL did a thorough investigation and didn’t punish Tyreek at all.

Rain Man
01-05-2021, 05:39 PM

I remember the first article I ever read about Jim Kelly. The writer was interviewing him in a bar, and reported that when an overweight woman walked by, Kelly made a mooing sound and then laughed, thinking that the reporter would find him clever. Every time I see him, I think about how classless he was.

DaFace
01-05-2021, 05:44 PM
Just ask yourself how in the world would a judge award Tyreek full custody of his son if there was any truth to allegations she made against him. He has full custody, not partial. The NFL did a thorough investigation and didn’t punish Tyreek at all.Are we sure about that? I know he clearly has at least partial, but I wasn't sure about full.

Megatron96
01-05-2021, 05:58 PM
I thought I read that Hill got full custody, and that Cristal can't see her son without supervision.

Whatever. Hill obviously never abused his son. that much is obvious.

Why on Earth are we talking about Hill's shitty girlfriend in the Von Miller thread?

Megatron96
01-05-2021, 06:15 PM
Dude is an absolute thug

Maybe. But he doesn't talk like one. Odd that he would write like one. 99% of people write and talk in roughly the same manner, using the same diction, turns of phrase, etc. The difference between what he supposedly wrote and how he speaks is like he's got "Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde" syndrome or something.

Baby Lee
01-05-2021, 07:09 PM
I thought I read that Hill got full custody, and that Cristal can't see her son without supervision.

Why on Earth are we talking about Hill's shitty girlfriend in the Von Miller thread?

Because 2020-21 means bandwagon Bills trolls exist again.

Baby Lee
01-05-2021, 07:10 PM

Jim Kelly beat his wife? I'd like to knock his jaw off, but appears I'm nearly too late.

Buehler445
01-05-2021, 07:57 PM

Dumbfuck Bills troll. Obviously.

BossChief
01-05-2021, 10:50 PM
Von wants Denver to cut him so he can finish his career on the same team as MVPAT on a cheap contract.

BossChief
01-05-2021, 10:53 PM
BILLCG is going to be their new acronym.