PDA

View Full Version : Home and Auto Anyone here ever set their house on fire?

Jewish Rabbi
01-09-2021, 05:11 PM
Or been in 58 men?

Spott
01-09-2021, 05:21 PM
I accidentally caught my kitchen on fire when I was about 7 years old. Luckily my neighbor was out in his backyard when it happened and he was able to put it out with the garden hose. If he wasn’t there, the house would have probably burned to the ground.

BWillie
01-09-2021, 05:30 PM
Arson is bad mmkay.

Actually when I was a bad little kid me and the kids in my culdasec would make forts in the back woods of my house. It was woods but property that my family owned. Anyway we had a really cool fort we built and these bullies from the street up on the hill above came down and destroyed it for no reason and teased us about it. So we went up to their wooded area where they had forts and lit those mother****ers on fire. It got kind of our of control and the fire dept had to come put it out. Luckily they could never prove we did it.

bdj23
01-09-2021, 05:43 PM
Paging Inmem

Peter Gibbons
01-09-2021, 05:57 PM
Does the Fraternity house count? (Asking for a friend)

In58men
01-09-2021, 06:02 PM
Hello!!!!!!

How’s everybody doing today?

displacedinMN
01-09-2021, 06:05 PM
Only because of an air fryer

displacedinMN
01-09-2021, 06:06 PM
Did almost set my class on fire with ethyl alcohol

But that was not as bad as when I dropped a gallon Of hydrochloric acid

In58men
01-09-2021, 06:22 PM
Did almost set my class on fire with ethyl alcohol

But that was not as bad as when I dropped a gallon Of hydrochloric acid

Hard to make meth when you’re coked out, be safe man.

Kman34
01-09-2021, 06:26 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/_3eC35LoF4U" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ming the Merciless
01-09-2021, 06:28 PM
was doing some plumbing, and soldering a copper pipe and some insulation paper caught on fire

KurtCobain
01-09-2021, 06:29 PM
When I was 17 I was high on pills and my girlfriend put some grease on the stove so I can make fries and then I dozed off and forgot about it. I also didn't know that you shouldn't throw small trash cans full of water onto a grease fire. Things went south.

DanT
01-09-2021, 06:40 PM
Not quite, but once when my younger brother and I were home alone, not too long after we got our first gasoline-powered lawn mower, we had a fire on the basement floor that had gotten bad enough that we called the fire department. Fortunately, by then we had a telephone. Even though my dad was an autoworker, neither he nor my Irish immigrant mom drove, so we didn't have a car and gasoline was a novelty in our house. (We also didn't have a telephone until my brothers and I were toward the end of grade school, so dealing with folks robbing our house while we were in it was a bit of process!)
Anyway, by the time the fire fighters got there, my younger brother and I had gotten the fire put out. The head firefighter asked me how the fire started, so I told him what I was told by my brother. (I was upstairs when the fire started, so I didn't actually see it start.) My brother said the gasoline can tipped over and the metal can struck the concrete floor, causing a spark that ignited the bit of gas that dribbled out of the can when it fell. Apparently, this was very difficult for the head firefighter to believe, so when he asked me a second time how it "really happened", I explained it again, but a little bit louder and somewhat amazed at how dense he was for not understanding me the first damn time. Anyway, he finally left with the others, whereupon my brother told me what really happened, which is that he was curious and made a little puddle that he ignited. Good thing he waited to tell me the truth, because my hyper-confessional truth-telling ass would have probably gotten all of us jailed. :ROFL: I was dumb enough to believe the original explanation, though, so that made me very effective in telling off the head firefighter-cum-arson investigator.

ChiefsCountry
01-09-2021, 06:59 PM
A guy down here at the Lake has burned his personal home down twice and all of his restaurant businesses. But his main company was a fire restoration business. Things that make you go hum.

Jewish Rabbi
01-09-2021, 07:00 PM
A guy down here at the Lake has burned his personal home down twice and all of his restaurant businesses. But his main company was a fire restoration business. Things that make you go hum.

This guy lived close to you?

neech
01-09-2021, 07:06 PM
Not quite, but once when my younger brother and I were home alone, not too long after we got our first gasoline-powered lawn mower, we had a fire on the basement floor that had gotten bad enough that we called the fire department. Fortunately, by then we had a telephone. Even though my dad was an autoworker, neither he nor my Irish immigrant mom drove, so we didn't have a car and gasoline was a novelty in our house. (We also didn't have a telephone until my brothers and I were toward the end of grade school, so dealing with folks robbing our house while we were in it was a bit of process!)
Anyway, by the time the fire fighters got there, my younger brother and I had gotten the fire put out. The head firefighter asked me how the fire started, so I told him what I was told by my brother. (I was upstairs when the fire started, so I didn't actually see it start.) My brother said the gasoline can tipped over and the metal can struck the concrete floor, causing a spark that ignited the bit of gas that dribbled out of the can when it fell. Apparently, this was very difficult for the head firefighter to believe, so when he asked me a second time how it "really happened", I explained it again, but a little bit louder and somewhat amazed at how dense he was for not understanding me the first damn time. Anyway, he finally left with the others, whereupon my brother told me what really happened, which is that he was curious and made a little puddle that he ignited. Good thing he waited to tell me the truth, because my hyper-confessional truth-telling ass would have probably gotten all of us jailed. :ROFL: I was dumb enough to believe the original explanation, though, so that made me very effective in telling off the head firefighter-cum-arson investigator.

Any firefighter believing that story should be immediately discharged.

Jewish Rabbi
01-09-2021, 07:07 PM

I’d like to discharge my penis on billay’s face

Deberg_1990
01-09-2021, 07:12 PM
Anyone ever piss fire?

DanT
01-09-2021, 07:19 PM

Yeah, he definitely wasn't buying it. I think he just decided there wasn't any point in sending two kids up the river for a fire that was already out by the time the firefighters arrived and that didn't do any damage. (The fire was in an empty space on a concrete basement floor around a floor drain, so nothing other than gasoline burned.)

eDave
01-09-2021, 07:20 PM
<iframe width="520" height="420" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/32GZ3suxRn4" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rain Man
01-09-2021, 07:22 PM

Practice, maybe?

HayWire
01-09-2021, 07:28 PM
This guy lived close to you?

I'm right next door.

Come at me bro

Jewish Rabbi
01-09-2021, 07:31 PM
I'm right next door.

Come at me bro

U WOT M8?