PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Vinovich/Blakeman to officiate championship games

BlackOp
01-23-2021, 08:33 PM
Well OK...looks like the NFL have their two hit-man crews in place.

Vinovich was the one who had the worst no-call in post-season history...handing the Rams an undeserved trip to the SB.

Blakeman handled our 2018 AFCCG...calling late fouls on Jones for almost touching Brady's facemask...and Ford's neutral zone infraction without prior warning.

The two created the lowest-rated SB in modern history...It was the only one I didn't bother to watch.

Blakeman is doing Brady's game again and is notorious for favoring the visiting team...and NE.

I'd have to say Vinovich/NFL knows 100's of millions are at stake if Mahomes misses the SB...

There is a ton of money on the Bills right now...

I really hope the refs dont dictate the outcome like in 2018...but it's the same two crews.

mnchiefsguy
01-23-2021, 08:35 PM
Didn't Vinovich do the Super Bowl last year?

Anything is better than Clete.

Red Dawg
01-23-2021, 08:35 PM
Brady may win. Refs have always favored him.

Spott
01-23-2021, 08:37 PM
Definitely glad we aren’t getting that dickhead Blakeman. I don’t know why he keeps getting high profile games.

BlackOp
01-23-2021, 08:42 PM
Definitely glad we aren’t getting that dickhead Blakeman. I don’t know why he keeps getting high profile games.

Yes you do...he's the NFL's "go to" official.

They already robbed the football world of a Brees/Mahomes SB...please dont make us watch that cheating toolbag again.

The whole planet wants a Rodgers/Mahomes SB....

displacedinMN
01-23-2021, 08:42 PM
These two losers after the rest of the playoffs seem to have a 'let them play" attitude.

BlackOp
01-23-2021, 08:52 PM
JFTR...Blakeman also handled the NE/Jaguars AFCCG.

That might have the 2nd worst officiated championship game in modern history...yet here that douche is again...attached to Brady's hip.

Just happy the NFL's fixation with Brady has moved to the NFC...

Bugeater
01-23-2021, 08:55 PM
The conspiracy theorist in me is concerned that the NFL wants a "feel good" story of Brady being the first one to win a Super Bowl in his home stadium with the bonus "feel good" story of it being in front of a bunch of local health care workers.

Spott
01-23-2021, 08:58 PM
These two losers after the rest of the playoffs seem to have a 'let them play" attitude.

In that Rams/Saints game a couple of years ago they definitely let the secondary have their way with the receivers. The call at the end of that game was the worst call I’ve ever seen and truly made me think that the refs had an agenda for that game.

BlackOp
01-23-2021, 09:00 PM
The conspiracy theorist in me is concerned that the NFL wants a "feel good" story of Brady being the first one to win a Super Bowl in his home stadium with the bonus "feel good" story of it being in front of a bunch of local health care workers.

But on the flip side...Rodgers was out to a 10 point lead against Brady...then vanished.

I found it suspicious at the time...and said "I bet they meet in the play-offs"

If the fix is really in...I would guess the NFL wants Rodgers.

Nobody watched the last SB Brady was in...

BigRedChief
01-23-2021, 09:02 PM
Didn't Vinovich do the Super Bowl last year?

Anything is better than Clete.Isn't this right? So bitching about him is nonsense. Besides, Mahomes is the NFL golden boy, all conspiracy should be in favor of him now.

loochy
01-23-2021, 09:04 PM
I was scared when I saw Blakeman in the title...whew

displacedinMN
01-23-2021, 09:05 PM
someone needs to run over Blakeman

BlackOp
01-23-2021, 09:14 PM
Isn't this right? So bitching about him is nonsense. Besides, Mahomes is the NFL golden boy, all conspiracy should be in favor of him now.

Dont get me wrong...landing Vinovich was a score.

I mean if he is willing to ignore that play in the Saints/Rams game...what's he willing to do to ensure the NFL gets Mahomes.

I hate having to think about football in that context...but if they are going to favor a team...I would rather it be the one I like. :D

We've had decades of being on the losing end of officiating...

carcosa
01-23-2021, 09:16 PM
IT'S JESUIT TIME!!!!!

BlackOp
01-23-2021, 09:20 PM
IT'S JESUIT TIME!!!!!

Giselle is already on her 3rd child sacrifice tonight....

comochiefsfan
01-23-2021, 11:22 PM
The conspiracy theorist in me is concerned that the NFL wants a "feel good" story of Brady being the first one to win a Super Bowl in his home stadium with the bonus "feel good" story of it being in front of a bunch of local health care workers.Yep.

Just like when Clete and his "All Star Crew" were flown in to ensure that we lost to the Rams after the wildfires in LA.

DRM08
01-23-2021, 11:29 PM
Blakeman cost KC the Raiders game this season.

kjwood75nro
01-23-2021, 11:35 PM
The conspiracy theorist in me is concerned that the NFL wants a "feel good" story of Brady being the first one to win a Super Bowl in his home stadium with the bonus "feel good" story of it being in front of a bunch of local health care workers.The only way I could stomach that storyline is if Brady dies of Covid at the end.

BlackOp
01-23-2021, 11:55 PM
Yep.

Just like when Clete and his "All Star Crew" were flown in to ensure that we lost to the Rams after the wildfires in LA.

God damn...I forgot he headed that crew too...how many times has he ****ed the Chiefs?

Chiefs had like 8 penalties before the 1st quarter was over...while ignoring a blatant false start on the Rams first TD play...I almost turned off the TV.

Rams game, Raiders this year...the 2018 AFCCG.

Asswipe potentially cost the Chiefs a perfect season.

KChiefs1
01-24-2021, 09:10 AM
Yep.

He started that game off way too obvious in my opinion. He was more subversive in the 2nd half.

displacedinMN
01-24-2021, 09:38 AM
Even Mitch talks about Blakeman and those games. He knows it is obvious