PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Where you at, Bills bitches?

Pages : [1] 2

siberian khatru
01-24-2021, 09:04 PM
EAT SHIT

Danguardace
01-24-2021, 09:04 PM
I want excuses and I want them all!!!!

PattyFlakes
01-24-2021, 09:05 PM
DaQuix????? Where you at?

smithandrew051
01-24-2021, 09:07 PM
They predictably disappeared.

They melted down like their players did.

smithandrew051
01-24-2021, 09:07 PM
I can’t wait to hear about how bad the weather was tonight.

ChiefsCountry
01-24-2021, 09:08 PM
Come out and play bitches

TomBarndtsTwin
They won’t show back up here.

They’re a bunch of pussies, like their players at the end of the game taking cheap shots when they knew they were beat.

Weak ass punk bitches.

Clyde Frog
It was windy

MahomesMagic
01-24-2021, 09:09 PM
Allen's harness?

MIAdragon
Bleeding out.

siberian khatru
Go jump on some tables now, you fucksticks

Buehler445
I wasn't in on the thread. Were there more that daquix?

smithandrew051
I’m really curious to hear about how they won the Mahomes trade

TambaBerry
01-24-2021, 09:10 PM
I checked their forum and they were posting things like "hit mahomes and take the penalty". I didn't realize they were all fucking 4 year olds

Graystoke
Dafucksix

Frazod
Condolences to Cntrygal. The rest of you fuckheads can eat shit and die.

Sofa King
Fucking Bills were never in it!

Bwana
https://img.hobowars.com/fn_photos/hbw1//l_16366_84968566531apt.jpg

CasselGotPeedOn
Daquix might be hanging from a ceiling fan as we speak...

Buehler445
I checked their forum and they were posting things like "hit mahomes and take the penalty". I didn't realize they were all fucking 4 year olds

I'm sure there are some decent ones.

Humbug
01-24-2021, 09:11 PM
next year the fans of an improved team (not the bills) will be back with similar narratives

KCUnited
Please toothpick into a weak structured table and shatter your ankles you sad bitches

Tonka83
LOL what a joke that team is.
Not sure who is worse the Bills or their fans.....

Molitoth
Oof, mecole even spotted them 7 points.

Mecca
The Bills bitches are in the locker room, what a bunch of fuckheads.

Kman34
01-24-2021, 09:12 PM
MAHOMES IS WEARING THEIR FUR AND EATTING THEIR STEAKS!!!

tredadda
Just think how bad this blowout would have been had Hardman not muffed the punt.

Redbled
What a trash team. Their behavior at the end was deplorable.

Sannyasi
01-24-2021, 09:13 PM
It's funny how one game made me go from liking the Bills to hating their guts.

Good news is the Bills are never winning ANYTHING because Allen sucks dick against Real defenses.

PHOG
01-24-2021, 09:13 PM
BILLS BITCHES SUCK YOU CHEAP SHOT LOSERS

GET USED TO IT BITCHES

AROD3024
01-24-2021, 09:14 PM
It’s amazing how
Good you look when the refs win the game for you..... lmao. Enjoy your ass beating from Brady n the bucs. Hopefully the refs will be fair this time

carcosa
01-24-2021, 09:14 PM
It’s amazing how
Good you look when the refs win the game for you..... lmao. Enjoy your ass beating from Brady n the bucs. Hopefully the refs will be fair this time

Lmao kill yourself bitch

PHOG
01-24-2021, 09:15 PM
It’s amazing how

Can we finally dakick this dumb fucker?

siberian khatru
01-24-2021, 09:15 PM
It’s amazing how

Go die in a car accident, fuckstick. Oh, and you’ve got biology first period tomorrow morning. Sleep tight.

KCUnited
01-24-2021, 09:16 PM
It’s amazing how

Mercy kill your bloodline before horribly offing yourself

OrtonsPiercedTaint
01-24-2021, 09:16 PM
Queen City Quasamodos

Frazod
01-24-2021, 09:17 PM
It’s amazing how

https://media1.tenor.com/images/709212e9bf090fdb6fa86a970aefa8f5/tenor.gif?itemid=14875575

Graystoke
It’s amazing how

GFYS with a rusty saw

Chris Meck
It’s amazing how

You lost by 14 after we spotted you 9.

Dumb-ass!

RollChiefsRoll
It’s amazing how

Fist yourself with a broken broom handle.

carcosa
01-24-2021, 09:18 PM
What a trash team. Their behavior at the end was deplorable.

Truly pathetic. Their fault for letting themselves think they had a chance

notorious
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/EvergreenHarshIceblueredtopzebra-max-1mb.gif

Pasta Little Brioni
Absolute domination

rukiddingme
The Kansas City Chiefs are in a league of their own. The Bills fans deserved to be excited about making it to the AFC Championship, but they should have kept their unwarranted, trash overconfidence to their own forums. YOU COME INTO THE CHIEFSPLANET LOUNGE WITH THAT SHIT?! GOODBYE!

DaFace
It’s amazing how

Good you look when the refs win the game for you..... lmao. Enjoy your ass beating from Brady n the bucs. Hopefully the refs will be fair this timeYou want to know how I know you root for a team of losers? Go jump through a table you mental midget.

rukiddingme
01-24-2021, 09:19 PM
It’s amazing how

Enjoy your offseason ROFL

OrtonsPiercedTaint
Wet dick from first playoff win in over 25 years went to their heads.

keg in kc
They're all sucking their sister's dick out on the back porch.

mr. tegu
01-24-2021, 09:20 PM
You mean the unsustainable red zone luck didn’t continue? Shocking!

notorious
SCORE

BOARD

displacedinMN
heading home

keg in kc
01-24-2021, 09:21 PM
Did that guy really just say the refs gave us the game?!?

ROFL

That's almost as sad as the way their guys fell apart at the end of the game.

DaFace
Did that guy really just say the refs gave us the game?!?

:ROFL:

That's almost as sad as the way their guys fell apart at the end of the game.Mentally weak.

OrtonsPiercedTaint
"Chief's defense is trash"

Jerm
01-24-2021, 09:22 PM
It’s amazing how

Go put yourself through a piss soaked table you dumb cunt....

tredadda
It’s amazing how

Are they gonna beat us down like Buffalo was going to?

MahomesMagic
Point differential..

Hmmmm.

Why Not?
01-24-2021, 09:23 PM
It’s amazing how

LOL. You should be thanking us from saving you the pain of losing to Brady yet again. Y'all are basically Inigo Montoya if he never found Count Rugan

smithandrew051
01-24-2021, 09:23 PM
It’s amazing how

So it was weather, but now it’s refs????

LMFAO

Bills are the biggest bitches in the league. At least the Titans just accepted their ass whooping.

kccrow
01-24-2021, 09:24 PM
It’s amazing how

That's entertaining. Does your asshole hurt from the rape train?

OrtonsPiercedTaint
Baker Mayfield is a better QB

KCFTW
This game wasn't even as close as the lopsided score suggested. We spotted them 9. Real score more like 38-10.

Humbug
01-24-2021, 09:25 PM
It’s amazing how

embarrassing. sober up and apologize tomorrow, buddy.

MahomesMagic
01-24-2021, 09:25 PM
Spags just told the NFL how to beat Allen.

TwistedChief
01-24-2021, 09:26 PM
It’s amazing how

Imagine coming back to CP to post this. ROFL

Lzen
01-24-2021, 09:27 PM
It’s amazing how

Typical bitch reply. Just accept it. You got beat by the better team. Even after we spotted you 9 points. Then we went on a 38-6 run. We told you bitches this would happen.

Buehler445
01-24-2021, 09:27 PM
You want to know how I know you root for a team of losers? Go jump through a table you mental midget.

Holy shit. You must be a real troll if DaFace, who is typically the voice of reason is shredding your ass.

They're all sucking their sister's dick out on the back porch.

Oh holy fuck ROFL ROFL ROFL

warpaint*
01-24-2021, 09:29 PM
This game wasn't even as close as the lopsided score suggested. We spotted them 9. Real score more like 38-10.

And dropped two picks and lost an onside kick

It was a 3hr demo job

Chris Meck
01-24-2021, 09:30 PM

He absolutely is.

Allen's better on the run, that's all.

Tribal Warfare
01-24-2021, 09:31 PM
It’s amazing how

Yes, the hate feeds us and the tears quenches our thirst

AROD3024
01-24-2021, 09:33 PM
Jerk offs! This forum is full of jerk offs. When you lose it’s the refs and every other excuse under the sun. When the refs hand you call after call, it’s we are the best and F U. You guys are sad and pathetic. Lmao. What TB and Brady is going to do to you will be amazing to watch. And I will be back to call you jerk offs out. But of course, when you lose, you’ll blame refs or something else. Watch this game again. And be unbiased if that’s even possible cause you’re all jerk off homers, but watch the ref call you got all game.... You can’t honestly tell me this game wasn’t given to you. No way you can’t say it honestly.... but then again, you won’t be honest, cause you’re all jerk off homers... enjoy this win that was given to you..... LoL that’s some way to win. LoL

Frazod
01-24-2021, 09:34 PM
Jerk offs! This forum is full of jerk offs. When you lose it’s the refs and every other excuse under the sun. When the refs hand you call after call, it’s we are the best and F U. You guys are sad and pathetic. Lmao. What TB and Brady is going to do to you will be amazing to watch. And I will be back to call you jerk offs out. But of course, when you lose, you’ll blame refs or something else. Watch this game again. And be unbiased if that’s even possible cause you’re all jerk off homers, but watch the ref call you got all game.... You can’t honestly tell me this game wasn’t given to you. No way you can’t say it honestly....

https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/facebook/000/011/906/your-tears-are-delicious-360x500_1_.jpg

OrtonsPiercedTaint
01-24-2021, 09:35 PM
Your team is a fraud

IowaHawkeyeChief
01-24-2021, 09:35 PM
Jerk offs! This forum is full of jerk offs. When you lose it’s the refs and every other excuse under the sun. When the refs hand you call after call, it’s we are the best and F U. You guys are sad and pathetic. Lmao. What TB and Brady is going to do to you will be amazing to watch. And I will be back to call you jerk offs out. But of course, when you lose, you’ll blame refs or something else. Watch this game again. And be unbiased if that’s even possible cause you’re all jerk off homers, but watch the ref call you got all game.... You can’t honestly tell me this game wasn’t given to you. No way you can’t say it honestly....

LMAO your tears are delicious, as was your team's meltdown the last 3 minutes. You may be 12, your team sure acted like it...

notorious
01-24-2021, 09:36 PM
SCORE

BOARD

siberian khatru

Congrats, you’re the worst troll in the history of Chiefs Planet. Pathetic doesn’t even begin to describe it.

warpaint*
Jerk offs! This forum is full of jerk offs. When you lose it’s the refs and every other excuse under the sun. When the refs hand you call after call, it’s we are the best and F U. You guys are sad and pathetic. Lmao. What TB and Brady is going to do to you will be amazing to watch. And I will be back to call you jerk offs out. But of course, when you lose, you’ll blame refs or something else. Watch this game again. And be unbiased if that’s even possible cause you’re all jerk off homers, but watch the ref call you got all game.... You can’t honestly tell me this game wasn’t given to you. No way you can’t say it honestly.... but then again, you won’t be honest, cause you’re all jerk off homers... enjoy this win that was given to you..... LoL that’s some way to win. LoL

Bless your heart.

Mulliganman

Call after call? It sucks to get this far and lose but at least have a semi plausible excuse...

Buehler445
01-24-2021, 09:37 PM

There were like 2 fucking calls dude.

But do you man.

Chris Meck

what nonsense are you talking?!

And we've already beaten Tompa Brady too.

The refs? What kind of loser blames the refs when you lose by two scores after being spotted 9?

That's pathetic man. Really pathetic.

smithandrew051

Your team sucks. Learn to live with it.

TambaBerry

How about instead of being a whiny little bitch why don't you show us what calls we got I mean like you said the only reason we got 38 points were the refs

3/32 yards for the Chiefs
4/38 yards for the Bills but yeah it was the refs you fucking clown

Danguardace
01-24-2021, 09:38 PM

C'mon dude cant blame the refs this was a beat down

rukiddingme

I'm confused... when do we lose exactly?

Chris Meck
what a twat!

Frazod
Congrats, you’re the worst troll in the history of Chiefs Planet. Pathetic doesn’t even begin to describe it.

He's entertaining, though. LMAO

So pissed about his team getting their shit pushed in that he'll root for Brady in two weeks.

Think about that. A Bills fan so miserable and unhinged that he's going to root for Tom Brady against anybody. He's like a battered wife.

arrwheader
01-24-2021, 09:39 PM
EAT FUCKING SHIT AND DIE YOU STUPID COCKSUCKER'S

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

eDave

This is good stuff. LMAO

What a bitch.

Chris Meck
what is dude even talking about with the ref thing? Like I don't I seriously don't have any idea what the hell he's even referencing.

kccrow

How many holding calls did your team get away with tonight? I can't count them on two hands. A few OPIs on Diggs went uncalled. The roughing on Mahomes clearly going out of bounds that went uncalled. You got your ass handed to you in a game the refs let them play. Not sorry. Suck it up buttercup.

siberian khatru
01-24-2021, 09:40 PM
Seriously, what did the refs gift us?

OrtonsPiercedTaint
Seriously, I hope the Bills fans get home okay. The weather is supposed to get bad quick

CasselGotPeedOn
LMAO LMAO LMAO

Frazod
Seriously, I hope the Bills fans get home okay. The weather is supposed to get bad quick

Fuck 'em.

PHOG

Go back home with your loser of a whiny bitch ass team. :deevee::deevee::deevee:

chiefforlife

What the fuck are you talking about? Seriously what calls are you referring to?

I cant think of any controversial calls, certainly none that would have reversed the ass whooping you just got.

Dont be such a pussy. Now you want Brady to somehow avenge you?

What a sore loser.

DJJasonp
01-24-2021, 09:41 PM
come at the king....

<iframe src="https://gifer.com/embed/I8OS" width=480 height=320.000 frameBorder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://gifer.com">via GIFER</a></p>

siberian khatru
01-24-2021, 09:41 PM
I’ll give him this much: At least he showed up

kccrow
01-24-2021, 09:42 PM
What the fuck are you talking about? Seriously what calls are you referring to?

I cant think of any controversial calls, certainly none that would have reversed the ass whooping you just got.

Dont be such a pussy. Now you want Brady to somehow avenge you?

What a sore loser.

Brady is the one they are used to watching win. It's natural for them.

Buehler445

So pissed about his team getting their shit pushed in that he'll root for Brady in two weeks.

Think about that. A Bills fan so miserable and unhinged that he's going to root for Tom Brady against anybody. He's like a battered wife.

Woah.

Bearcat
Dumbest fan base to show up here in years.

Go back to your frat party, maybe learn a thing or two about football.

Bl00dyBizkitz

Alright so, I know you guys are new to the playoffs and it's been awhile, but here's some info. Typically the refs don't call penalties in man-to-man coverage unless there's some obvious holding or PI. If that's what you're crying about, looking for easy, cheap PI calls to move the chains, guess what? It's not gonna happen.

The Chris Jones punch should've been called, I'll give you that. But outside of that? Total beatdown. Your defense was paper thin. Your heroic messiah Josh Allen (supposedly better than Mahomes) folded under pressure. And then you guys started throwing punches while being down 3 scores. Only pussy ass bitches do that. That's your team. Better luck next time.

Graystoke
01-24-2021, 09:43 PM

Cool story

Frazod
01-24-2021, 09:43 PM
Woah.

I'm guessing he's dove headfirst into one table too many. :D

MeaTy The Pimp
01-24-2021, 09:48 PM

Wow, this cocksucker whines almost as badly as the 49ers fans after the last superbowl...

TwistedChief
01-24-2021, 09:50 PM

I upvoted this. The comedic element is brilliant. Please, stick around.

RaidersOftheCellar
01-24-2021, 10:17 PM
Bwahahaha! Blaming the refs? If anything, they benefited from the officiating. Not that it mattered one bit.

mr. tegu
01-24-2021, 10:20 PM
what is dude even talking about with the ref thing? Like I don't I seriously don't have any idea what the hell he's even referencing.

He’s probably talking about the third down play where CEH got absolutely drilled and a helmet to helmet hit as a defenseless receiver that wasn’t called. He probably is interested in a fairly reffed game and wanted that obviously penalty called.

Frazod
01-24-2021, 10:23 PM
Bwahahaha! Blaming the refs? If anything, they benefited from the officiating. Not that it mattered one bit.

Seriously. 13 points off a muffed punt and the lucky bounce of an onside kick, and they still lost by two touchdowns.

This was a much bigger beatdown than the final score indicated.

alanm
01-24-2021, 10:23 PM
I’m really curious to hear about how they won the Mahomes tradeYeah I'm scratching my head bout that one also. Considering the Chiefs are headed back to the SB for a 2nd straight year and should have been 3 in a row. But the Bills did manage to unseat NE and win their division so there is that.

T-post Tom
01-24-2021, 10:24 PM
Seriously. 13 points off a muffed punt and the lucky bounce of an onside kick, and they still lost by two touchdowns.

Exactly right. :thumb:

ChiefsCountry
01-24-2021, 10:30 PM
It's going to be fun to kick their ass to open the NFL season next year as well.

Titty Meat
01-24-2021, 10:32 PM
Fuck them lick kyle Orton's pierced taint fags

Bearcat
01-24-2021, 10:33 PM
https://i.imgur.com/CrGS8fa.png

alanm
01-24-2021, 10:35 PM
They're all sucking their sister's dick out on the back porch.With a finger up her ass.

Mr. Plow
01-24-2021, 10:37 PM

I want to know who gave this a thumbs up.

TEX
01-24-2021, 10:37 PM

Exactly

KChiefs1
01-24-2021, 10:42 PM
DaQuix????? Where you at?

He actually showed up.

alanm
Jerk offs! This forum is full of jerk offs. When you lose it’s the refs and every other excuse under the sun. When the refs hand you call after call, it’s we are the best and F U. You guys are sad and pathetic. Lmao. What TB and Brady is going to do to you will be amazing to watch. And I will be back to call you jerk offs out. But of course, when you lose, you’ll blame refs or something else. Watch this game again. And be unbiased if that’s even possible cause you’re all jerk off homers, but watch the ref call you got all game.... You can’t honestly tell me this game wasn’t given to you. No way you can’t say it honestly.... but then again, you won’t be honest, cause you’re all jerk off homers... enjoy this win that was given to you..... LoL that’s some way to win. LoLYou know when you get up to head off to school in the morning it will be a new day and you'll feel all better... Until you realize the Chiefs just kicked the Bills ass again to go to the Super Bowl. Have a nice winter. :thumb:

eDave
We just gave them 7 points. Straight up gave them away.

TomBarndtsTwin
01-24-2021, 10:43 PM

Beta bitch here.

We told you EXACTLY what would happen. Sorry, for your sake, that you didn’t listen to us.

This must really hurt bad for you.

I feel bad for . . . . . . Lol, no I don’t. Fuck off and go drink antifreeze with your loser fanbase that supports your loser team.

Just another pretender.

KChiefs1
It’s amazing how

What a buttfucking moron! LMAO

Funkstown
They are off being a buncha fuckin’ babies.

KChiefs1
01-24-2021, 10:44 PM

Your tears are so sweet. Delicious! ROFL

Gravedigger
01-24-2021, 10:45 PM
We just gave them 7 points. Straight up gave them away.

Hardman even threw the ball towards the end zone to assist further.

PattyFlakes
01-24-2021, 10:46 PM
It’s amazing how

Josh Allen, is that you? Stay down bitch.

Herewego
01-24-2021, 10:47 PM
Losers.

alanm
01-24-2021, 10:48 PM

Think about that. A Bills fan so miserable and unhinged that he's going to root for Tom Brady against anybody. He's like a battered wife.Could be Knowmo in disguise. I could see him go off on a rail like that.

arrwheader
01-24-2021, 10:49 PM
This week after seeing the bitch ass bills fans coming here passively aggressively talking shit saying Allen was better than Mahomes and add in the absolute trash show their players put on when they were getting blown out I have no love for these dumb assholes. GTFO and never come back enjoy the L you stupid whiney kuck cock suckers.

Your team was never in the same stratosphere as the Chiefs and Allen has an arm but sucks otherwise. You'll never be this level eat shit and die.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

PattyFlakes
01-24-2021, 10:51 PM

So is Watson.... Allen isn’t a top 3 QB in the AFC, and he’s a whiny little bitch. Hope he enjoyed tasting Clark, and Jones’ nuts tonight.

Gravedigger
01-24-2021, 10:52 PM
Would be funny if Daboll got hired for the Texans, and Buffalo falls apart next season without someone there to scheme Josh Allen to victory, as well as the Texans pissing off Watson to get traded and thus having nothing themselves. Two AFC teams, one stone.

Easy 6
01-24-2021, 11:17 PM
Gotta hand it to them though, had us down 9-0 early with dreams of sugarplums dancing in their heads... LULZ

tredadda
01-24-2021, 11:21 PM

So when Buffalo wins it's because they are the better team. When KC wins its because of the refs. Interesting stuff there.

KC_Connection
01-24-2021, 11:25 PM
What a butt****ing moron! LMAO
Does this guy think anyone here is actually threatened by the Bucs and a washed up Brady? Mahomes threw for 500 yards against that team like a month ago. LMAO

POND_OF_RED
01-24-2021, 11:34 PM
Stand Up and Shout turned into Sit Down and Sulk for most of the Bills fans that paid to travel here today. I’m a Chiefs fan and even I was disappointed by Allen not showing up today. I paid big money for championship game tickets. Would have been nice to see that MVP candidate I heard so much about all week. At least Mahomes showed up to give the fans their money’s worth.

Ming the Merciless
01-24-2021, 11:51 PM
I came with Daquixness everything we scored

01-25-2021, 12:28 AM
It was windy

Didn't wear my coat the entire first half and didn't use gloves the entire game. Fuck the bills.

01-25-2021, 12:30 AM
It’s amazing how

What the actual fuck? You clearly didn't watch the game.

Ming the Merciless
01-25-2021, 12:31 AM
It’s amazing how

I hope you are roaming one day when a herd of bison rapes you and your dying memory is painful Buffalo dick

Hammock Parties
01-25-2021, 12:32 AM
Didn't wear my coat the entire first half and didn't use gloves the entire game. Fuck the bills.

The gods blessed us with perfect football weather from what I could tell.

01-25-2021, 12:33 AM

It was beautiful. Absolutely perfect.

Mahomes_Is_God
01-25-2021, 12:37 AM
Bills fans eat shit. Jump through a table and get a dildo jammed in your ass, losers!

Bearcat
01-25-2021, 12:45 AM
When you lose it’s the refs and every other excuse under the sun. When the refs hand you call after call, it’s we are the best and F U.

Those two sentences back to back.

Fucking brilliant.

Mahomes_Is_God
01-25-2021, 12:52 AM
Ban all Billdos. They're salty and have nothing else meaningful to say. Git out of here, ya LOSERS.

carcosa
01-25-2021, 01:58 AM
The way the Bills players handled getting their asses kicked was so fucking pathetic. They went from underdogs I might root for in different circumstances to total shitheads I'll root against no matter what.

RealSNR
01-25-2021, 06:37 AM
I want to know who gave this a thumbs up.

It starts with a D and ends in "eberg"...

Joe
01-25-2021, 06:49 AM
Came here a long time ago because I was an Andy Reid fan.

I remember this place when the Chiefs were looking to build and you guys had all the heartache.

Reading this thread reminds me that it seems many of you are not any better than Eagles fans when they ran Reid out of town in Philly.

Cheifs had a great game, Bills have come a long way but still lost to a better team.

Flame suit on :)

Pasta Little Brioni
01-25-2021, 06:55 AM

I remember this place when the Chiefs were looking to build and you guys had all the heartache.

Reading this thread reminds me that it seems many of you are not any better than Eagles fans when they ran Reid out of town in Philly.

Cheifs had a great game, Bills have come a long way but still lost to a better team.

Whaaaat? You realize they came HERE and shit all over the place right? They weren't here to "talk football ",They literally thought the Bills were this unbeatable juggernaut that won 25 of 26 or something

TEX
01-25-2021, 07:09 AM
Whaaaat? You realize they came HERE and shit all over the place right? They weren't here to "talk football ",They literally thought the Bills were this unbeatable juggernaut that won 25 of 26 or something

Exactly! But...but...but..."The Chiefs dont blow anyone out."...They DID last night! And Bills fan had it coming. Nice story Buffalo, but its OVER! LMAO

TEX
01-25-2021, 07:13 AM
Bills fans eat shit. Jump through a table and get a dildo jammed in your ass, losers!

LMAO So is the dildo stuck to the table?

TwistedChief
01-25-2021, 07:17 AM

If the fans of other lesser teams are now growing tired of how insufferable we are, it only means we've made it! At last!

Thank you for this validation.

straycash
01-25-2021, 07:20 AM

We expect greatness and only greatness at this point

Frazod
01-25-2021, 07:21 AM

Blow it out your ass. 20+ years I've been here, and I've NEVER seen a troll invasion like your disrespectful noxious dumbfuck "mafia." You want to compare somebody to Philly fans? Find a mirror. 4321

MahomesMagic
01-25-2021, 07:35 AM
The fact is that a large contingent of Buffalo fans came here and talked trash more than ANY other fan base.

If they were all like country girl this thread wouldn't have been created.

They said their offense was better.

They said their defense was better.

They said Diggs > Hill

They said Allen > Mahomes

Now they know.

Bwana
01-25-2021, 07:36 AM

LMAO

Hopefully you were an only child, Slappy.

JD10367
01-25-2021, 07:37 AM
You're a bunch of insufferable pricks. You all called out "Cheatriots" fans for 20 years and most of us NEVER acted the way you fuckers do after only one championship. I hope Tampa kicks the shit out of you.

duncan_idaho
01-25-2021, 07:43 AM
You're a bunch of insufferable pricks. You all called out "Cheatriots" fans for 20 years and most of us NEVER acted the way you fuckers do after only one championship. I hope Tampa kicks the shit out of you.

It’s. Our. Forum.

Bills fans from two stadium drive invaded it when the playoffs started and were insufferable pricks. They got super defensive when Chiefs fans pointed out the faults
in their logic. They got mad when Chiefs fans were clearly not sweating the matchup.

But literally everything Chiefs fans told Bills fans was true.

Our offense WAS coasting in the regular season and taking the foot off the gas when they secured big enough leads to put games away.

Mahomes WAS totally fine. Neither concussed nor limited by his toe.

The Chiefs WERE a nightmare matchup on both sides of the ball for Buffalo.

The Chiefs secondary WAS good enough to shut down the Bills’ high-powered passing attack.

Mahomes WAS still on his own plane of existence above Josh Allen.

This thread is their comeuppance. Kindly see your way out.

Sassy Squatch
01-25-2021, 07:43 AM
Save it for the frontrunning fucks that brigade other teams forums.

Archie Bunker
01-25-2021, 07:45 AM

Enjoy being irrelevant, the Pats no longer matter and Stafford or any other hope you have won’t change that.

Hats off it was a hell of a run, I’d being crying on another team’s board about it as well.

Frazod
01-25-2021, 07:47 AM

Go fuck yourself. Read the Bills troll thread that got dumped in Romper Room if you're wondering why we unloaded on these turds.

And newsflash, skippy; no one gives two shits who bottom feeding has-beens root for.

MahomesMagic
01-25-2021, 07:47 AM
You're a bunch of insufferable pricks. You all called out "Cheatriots" fans for 20 years and most of us NEVER acted the way you ****ers do after only one championship. I hope Tampa kicks the shit out of you.

I think reality is where we prefer to be.

The reality is that Tampa will be a tough test with no starting tackles plus Tampa pass rushers in their stadium plus Brady and all those weapons.

But we also have Mahomes and incredible weapons of our own. Comes down to holding up long enough for Mahomes to rip apart their secondary.

notorious
01-25-2021, 07:50 AM
Holy shit, this is an actual thread on their board, and a lot of people are agreeing. Some smart fans are spot on, too.

The delusion is STRONG.

1. This game was alot closer then the score that drop by Singletary was enormous

2. One touchdown on their field goal drives inside the 10 and the mindset is way different

3.Seems like they lived by the theory we are home and you’re aren’t calling everything and they where right..they where incredibly physical with our WRs

4. They gave us the throws to the backs and Knox because quite frankly they had zero fear they could break one long

5. it’s been said elsewhere like last week no running game by a player not named Josh Allen killed this team particularly in short yardage

overall we really aren’t that far apart but a poor game plan on both sides and a lack of a pass rush by the front 4 was the difference I literally counted on one hand the amount of quality rush on Mahomes

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/community/topic/230883-just-rewatched-the-game-and-a-few-observations/

notorious
01-25-2021, 07:52 AM
They also have no idea what playoff football officiating is like. It's obvious.

Sassy Squatch
01-25-2021, 08:01 AM
Holy shit, this is an actual thread on their board, and a lot of people are agreeing. Some smart fans are spot on, too.

The delusion is STRONG.

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/community/topic/230883-just-rewatched-the-game-and-a-few-observations/
Wow. I mean, whatever you've got to tell yourself to cope.

To be fair, most of the comments acknowledge the game actually wasn't close at all for a variety of reasons

siberian khatru
01-25-2021, 08:04 AM

To be fair, most of the comments acknowledge the game actually wasn't close at all for a variety of reasons

We tried to spot them 10, they only took 9.

notorious
01-25-2021, 08:04 AM

Do you remember how hard this board was on our team when they come up short? We relentlessly hammered this team, including the head coach for their shortcomings.

I know it's not all Bills fans because some of them realize what's going on. There is nothing wrong when realizing weaknesses and discussing what it takes to fill the holes.

I think the Bills biggest issue is they are a finesse team. The Chiefs used to be that way until we got some BAMFers on defense.

Playoff football requires you to play like they did in the 90's and before. They allow a LOT more contact across the field, and I don't think Buffalo is equipped/prepared for it.

notorious
01-25-2021, 08:07 AM
It's getting much smarter over there.

Credit Bills fan.

OrtonsPiercedTaint
01-25-2021, 08:08 AM
You're a bunch of insufferable pricks. You all called out "Cheatriots" fans for 20 years and most of us NEVER acted the way you ****ers do after only one championship. I hope Tampa kicks the shit out of you.

A few skank apples(Bills) spoiled the barrel. You have not had success in your division like the Chiefs had & the visiting rivals to rub it in twice a year.

ChiTown
01-25-2021, 08:11 AM

https://media.tenor.com/images/b18e84e06eb42e95a657d855e2fee34d/tenor.gif

Sassy Squatch
01-25-2021, 08:12 AM
We are very good. A potential year in/year out contender. We played two games against KC this year. We were out-coached and out-talented in both games.

We’re very good. We need a really strong offseason to compete with KC.

That’s it. That’s the observation. KC is just so much better than us right now. Their coaches know it and coach like it. Sadly, our coaches knew it, and coached like it too

mililo4cpa
01-25-2021, 08:12 AM
All the people in Buffalo had all their hopes tied to the Bills success....now that the Bills got their asses stomped, they are now reminded that they live in a shithole covered by 12 feet of snow 8 months out of the year....

Frazod
01-25-2021, 08:22 AM
A few skank apples(Bills) spoiled the barrel. You have not had success in your division like the Chiefs had & the visiting rivals to rub it in twice a year.

It was amazing how obnoxious they were. Prior to this season, the Chiefs and Bills hadn't played a meaningful game in decades, and the Bills won the last one. It's like they transferred all their Cheatriot rage to us. I still don't get it.

neech
01-25-2021, 08:23 AM
This is a comment from the Bills forum, this guy gets it. Not every Bills fan is a crying loser.

I don't know how you could watch that game and think it was even remotely close. We were gifted a TD early with the fumble and then didn't score another one until the game was over in garbage time.

The teams are world's apart and it showed last night.

To be fair to the Bills, the chiefs are worlds apart from everyone.

loochy
01-25-2021, 08:26 AM
I don't see how a team with a terrible offense and a terrible defense could get so far in the playoffs

OrtonsPiercedTaint
01-25-2021, 08:29 AM
Baker was the adult :eek:

Ming the Merciless
01-25-2021, 08:30 AM

you gonna cry , you little fucking pussy?

Lzen
01-25-2021, 08:33 AM

I don't know about that but he certainly played better against the Chiefs. :hmmm:

joethomas
01-25-2021, 08:33 AM
That Bills fan gets it at least. The game was over when Kelce scored to make it 38-15 with 7 minutes left. Any chance the Bills had to win the game disappeared on that play, and that was effectively the final score.

The Bills' vaunted offense generated 1 touchdown before garbage time, the Knox TD halfway through the first quarter. They did nothing else on offense and basically nothing on defense.

Pablo
01-25-2021, 08:34 AM

Suck the fattest dick you smart car driving, ticket stub-tearing fucking loser. Get a blowtorch enema after your shift.

Lzen
01-25-2021, 08:35 AM

Can you point to specific plays that you think the refs used to help the Chiefs? Or are you just throwing a tantrum like a 3 year old? Nevermind, I know the answer.

Dull Tools
01-25-2021, 08:35 AM
It’s. Our. Forum.

Bills fans from two stadium drive invaded it when the playoffs started and were insufferable pricks. They got super defensive when Chiefs fans pointed out the faults
in their logic. They got mad when Chiefs fans were clearly not sweating the matchup.

But literally everything Chiefs fans told Bills fans was true.

Our offense WAS coasting in the regular season and taking the foot off the gas when they secured big enough leads to put games away.

Mahomes WAS totally fine. Neither concussed nor limited by his toe.

The Chiefs WERE a nightmare matchup on both sides of the ball for Buffalo.

The Chiefs secondary WAS good enough to shut down the Bills’ high-powered passing attack.

Mahomes WAS still on his own plane of existence above Josh Allen.

This thread is their comeuppance. Kindly see your way out. This is so true. Don't know why we are called unbearable when a load of Bills fans come on here and talk themselves up and make loads of bullshit claims.

The Chiefs fans just told them some truths and the team proved it last night. :)

Bwana
01-25-2021, 08:40 AM

Well that's' mighty Red Ass of you.

https://steamcdn-a.akamaihd.net/steamcommunity/public/images/avatars/0f/0f24a6bea85a05e85a8a640b6e7468b2ed555636_full.jpg

neech
01-25-2021, 08:41 AM
Bills fans let me give you a piece of advise on how to get you team better during the long off season. Draft or pick up a RB, your running game is non-existent and being a little more balanced won't hurt anything.

You might consider to draft a WR in the first round to complement Diggs I think if I was the GM I would go that route to take advantage of Josh Allen's arm.

Just my 2 cents, you can thank me later.

tredadda
01-25-2021, 08:42 AM

I swear you all remind me of the Chappelle Show skit where Rick James (you all) comes into our house and muddies up our couch and then blame us for reacting how we did. Just blows my mind. You might have had a point if we had invaded their board. Perhaps you should read through all their "football talk" in the Romper Room.

Lzen
01-25-2021, 08:46 AM

My tailgate group has been talking about this. We have not had one bad weather game this entire season. It figures the one year where they weren't doing season tickets it would be this way. :banghead:

Garcia Bronco
01-25-2021, 08:47 AM
The Bills...nor the Packers were really threatening to win either game.

Chris Meck
01-25-2021, 08:47 AM
This is so true. Don't know why we are called unbearable when a load of Bills fans come on here and talk themselves up and make loads of bullshit claims.

The Chiefs fans just told them some truths and the team proved it last night. :)

I really don't get the whole "Chiefs fans are so arrogant they're unsufferable" shit.

This is our board. Some of us have been here for 20 years. Some of us waited our whole lives for this team.

We don't go to other fan boards and talk shit, at least I don't. I never have, and I wouldn't start now.

But other fans want to come here and talk about how their team is 'hot' and 'peaking at the right time' and they're going to beat The Chiefs, and here's this stat, and that stat, and boy are you guys in for a rude awakening, we're going to knock you off the top of the mountain.

And if we react with the confidence that you have as a reigning World Champion Chiefs fan that returned nearly all of it's starters, and whose stars are all in or entering their prime, we're called unsufferable.

I repeat: We didn't go on the Bills boards and talk shit. They came here, into our virtual living room. To talk shit. In our house. We'll talk shit on each other and bitch about our team, but you don't come in here with that smack and expect anything other than a beat down.

And if we reacted with disdain or disinterest because we've heard it all literally before every big game for the last 15 months, well, that must be because we're just so damned arrogant-not because Patrick Mahomes and the boys have dispatched every one of these teams and their shit talking fans since what, week 10 of last season?

I couldn't imagine in 2017 going to some Patriots board and talking shit about how we were coming for them. Simply wouldn't have happened. not in 2018 either, when you could make a case that we were.

Of course, we knew our defense was shit at the time. Maybe we were just more realistic.

Sassy Squatch
01-25-2021, 08:51 AM
I really don't get the whole "Chiefs fans are so arrogant they're unsufferable" shit.

This is our board. Some of us have been here for 20 years. Some of us waited our whole lives for this team.

We don't go to other fan boards and talk shit, at least I don't. I never have, and I wouldn't start now.

But other fans want to come here and talk about how their team is 'hot' and 'peaking at the right time' and they're going to beat The Chiefs, and here's this stat, and that stat, and boy are you guys in for a rude awakening, we're going to knock you off the top of the mountain.

And if we react with the confidence that you have as a reigning World Champion Chiefs fan that returned nearly all of it's starters, and whose stars are all in or entering their prime, we're called unsufferable.

I repeat: We didn't go on the Bills boards and talk shit. They came here, into our virtual living room. To talk shit. In our house. We'll talk shit on each other and bitch about our team, but you don't come in here with that smack and expect anything other than a beat down.

And if we reacted with disdain or disinterest because we've heard it all literally before every big game for the last 15 months, well, that must be because we're just so damned arrogant-not because Patrick Mahomes and the boys have dispatched every one of these teams and their shit talking fans since what, week 10 of last season?

I couldn't imagine in 2017 going to some Patriots board and talking shit about how we were coming for them. Simply wouldn't have happened. not in 2018 either, when you could make a case that we were.

Of course, we knew our defense was shit at the time. Maybe we were just more realistic.
Its not from this board, mostly, but there are a ton of frontrunning bandwagon fucks that go around and make us look like pieces of shit to other teams fans. Couple that with how most NFL fans outside KC see the guys like Hill on our team and we just arent very popular.

Cheater5
01-25-2021, 08:54 AM

https://media1.giphy.com/media/jtXOep7BWVx7cwLRR7/giphy.gif

Nobody here cares.

ChiTown
01-25-2021, 08:57 AM
Its not from this board, mostly, but there are a ton of frontrunning bandwagon ****s that go around and make us look like pieces of shit to other teams fans. Couple that with how most NFL fans outside KC see the guys like Hill on our team and we just arent very popular.

Good. Nice guys finish last. People always feel sorry for losers, and they always hate winners. I got to tell you, right now, the HATE feels soooooo fucking good o:-)

MahomesMagic
01-25-2021, 08:57 AM
Its not from this board, mostly, but there are a ton of frontrunning bandwagon ****s that go around and make us look like pieces of shit to other teams fans. Couple that with how most NFL fans outside KC see the guys like Hill on our team and we just arent very popular.

There is also huge jealousy of Mahomes. Fans of many teams can accept Brady because he already was crowned the GOAT. To watch Mahomes now as this dominant at this age is something they would rather pretend doesn't exist.

That's why I expect most Buffalo fans to cheer for Brady over Mahomes. The one loss to Mahomes shook them more than looking back at 20 years of prison rape by the Patriots who they had already accepted as their superior.

They wanted to believe they were better than the defending Super Bowl Champions.

Frazod
01-25-2021, 08:59 AM
Good. Nice guys finish last. People always feel sorry for losers, and they always hate winners. I got to tell you, right now, the HATE feels soooooo fucking good o:-)

Funny how nobody had shit to say about Hunt when we played Cleveland a couple of weeks ago. :shake:

Lzen
01-25-2021, 09:04 AM

It's not a popularity contest and I frankly just don't even care. All teams that have success like this have their bandwagon fans. It's just a part of sports. :)

Frazod
01-25-2021, 09:08 AM
It's not a popularity contest and I frankly just don't even care. All teams that have success like this have their bandwagon fans. It's just a part of sports. :)

My dickbag cousin, who lived in Colorado for decades and was always a huge Broncos fan, is now full blown on the Chiefs bandwagon. I just want to fucking slap him.

Chris Meck
01-25-2021, 09:09 AM
There is also huge jealousy of Mahomes. Fans of many teams can accept Brady because he already was crowned the GOAT. To watch Mahomes now as this dominant at this age is something they would rather pretend doesn't exist.

That's why I expect most Buffalo fans to cheer for Brady over Mahomes. The one loss to Mahomes shook them more than looking back at 20 years of prison rape by the Patriots who they had already accepted as their superior.

They wanted to believe they were better than the defending Super Bowl Champions.

I think there's some rage transfer.

Like Brady owned them for 20 years. And now, they're looking at Mahomes and another long, long run of being owned. It's got to feel like getting a second prison sentence when you thought you were finally going free.

MahomesMagic
01-25-2021, 09:17 AM
I think there's some rage transfer.

Like Brady owned them for 20 years. And now, they're looking at Mahomes and another long, long run of being owned. It's got to feel like getting a second prison sentence when you thought you were finally going free.

Mahomes and Allen are less than 1 year apart in age and both became starting QBs in 2018.

Yes, Allen is tall and can throw the ball as hard as Mahomes (if he steps into his throw). It's all the other QB stuff where there is no contest.

Vision, throwing with anticipation, processing the field, spatial awareness, ball placement.

Then add in the elite off platform mechanics and the zillion arm slots.

Its not close and never will be.

TEX
01-25-2021, 09:25 AM
The fact is that a large contingent of Buffalo fans came here and talked trash more than ANY other fan base.

If they were all like country girl this thread wouldn't have been created.

They said their offense was better.

They said their defense was better.

They said Diggs > Hill

They said Allen > Mahomes

Now they know.

Exactly. Lots of chest pounding. Then they got irate when we didn't agree with any of it, and pointed out just how wrong their thought process was. Turns out EVERYTHING WE SAID WAS CORRECT.
Buffalo = Nice Story- but it's OVER. Said that also....

DJJasonp
01-25-2021, 09:28 AM
the bills fans around here this past week, remind me of my younger days and how I felt about the chiefs going into buffalo in 93/94 with Montana.

i was so SURE we had an unstoppable freight train of momentum, only to see it crashing it's dome on the frozen turf of buffalo and icy hands of anders.

I get it......it's a realization that hurts.

Frazod
01-25-2021, 09:34 AM
the bills fans around here this past week, remind me of my younger days and how I felt about the chiefs going into buffalo in 93/94 with Montana.

i was so SURE we had an unstoppable freight train of momentum, only to see it crashing it's dome on the frozen turf of buffalo and icy hands of anders.

I get it......it's a realization that hurts.

Good comparison. That was some serious misery. Second only to the '97 Denver loss.

MeaTy The Pimp
01-25-2021, 09:35 AM
But we also have Mahomes and incredible weapons of our own. Comes down to holding up long enough for Mahomes to rip apart their secondary.

..but here's to hoping that Tampa uses the same defensive gameplan they used against us last time. :P

Molitoth
01-25-2021, 09:38 AM
I learned after last years 49ers infestation that I should just avoid CP for the most part during the playoffs.

Apparently the Bills fan infestation was worse?

Yikes.

I'm no fan of shit talk, especially on a game I'm not involved in playing... but from the looks of it, these Bills fans may deserve it.

smithandrew051
01-25-2021, 09:45 AM
I learned after last years 49ers infestation that I should just avoid CP for the most part during the playoffs.

Apparently the Bills fan infestation was worse?

Yikes.

I'm no fan of shit talk, especially on a game I'm not involved in playing... but from the looks of it, these Bills fans may deserve it.

Bills fan deserves this and worse honestly. They were pretty bad.

It’s fine to believe in your team even when you shouldn’t, but they took that to another level. They refused to even consider that Mahomes might be better than Allen. They refused to consider that Allen’s bad games might just be him struggling. There was always an excuse: shoulder harness, weather, refs, etc.

I love that they got to watch Allen look like shit in a blow out and throw a tantrum. That’s their lasting image for a LONG offseason. Fuck them.

Easy 6
01-25-2021, 10:06 AM
We are very good. A potential year in/year out contender. We played two games against KC this year. We were out-coached and out-talented in both games.

We’re very good. We need a really strong offseason to compete with KC.

That’s it. That’s the observation. KC is just so much better than us right now. Their coaches know it and coach like it. Sadly, our coaches knew it, and coached like it too

Wait a minute... you're actually a Bills fan?

Lzen
01-25-2021, 10:13 AM

Yeah, I wondered what was up with that post. I think he was trying to post stuff from a Bills forum. He needs to learn to note that in the post somewhere, if that is the case.

CasselGotPeedOn
01-25-2021, 10:14 AM

Fucking worthless Boston trash

neech
01-25-2021, 10:17 AM

He had us fooled all this time Easy.

kgrund
01-25-2021, 10:22 AM
Us Chiefs fans do not to savor what we are experiencing now while also being mindful of how it feels when the shoe is on the other foot. Between the last Chiefs-Bills AFC Championship game and the arrival of Mahomes, we somehow found a way to loss 10 of 11 playoff games.

Having suffered through them all, it is still hard to fathom that fact. Hopefully we can answer that with winning 10 out of 11.

joethomas
01-25-2021, 10:22 AM
Boston trash is the worst white trash

Easy 6
01-25-2021, 10:23 AM
He had us fooled all this time Easy.

Lzen may be right that he was only relaying a post from a Bills board, still waiting for confirmation though...

Sassy Squatch
01-25-2021, 10:23 AM
No, just copy pasted from the Bills forum. Too lazy to give a fuck about proper quoting.

neech
01-25-2021, 10:26 AM
Lzen may be right that he was only relaying a post from a Bills board, still waiting for confirmation though...

Superturtle, you got some 'splainin' to do.

Bl00dyBizkitz
01-25-2021, 10:29 AM

It’s fine to believe in your team even when you shouldn’t, but they took that to another level. They refused to even consider that Mahomes might be better than Allen. They refused to consider that Allen’s bad games might just be him struggling. There was always an excuse: shoulder harness, weather, refs, etc.

I love that they got to watch Allen look like shit in a blow and throw a tantrum. That’s their lasting image for a LONG offseason. **** them.

Their fearless leader got exposed for being the pouty ass pussy that he is. Throws the ball in Okafor's face and let's his lineman fight his battle for him. What a bitch.

L.A. Chieffan
01-25-2021, 10:29 AM
https://www.instagram.com/p/CKc711wLpmc/?igshid=1nge5clyo9053

Kman34
01-25-2021, 10:30 AM
Milano.... Going to be the difference in the game this time...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

htismaqe
01-25-2021, 10:30 AM
Their fearless leader got exposed for being the pouty ass pussy that he is. Throws the ball in Okafor's face and let's his lineman fight his battle for him. What a bitch.

Yep.

The event that set off the entire chain reaction was Allen tossing the ball into Okafor's face.

Bitch move, for sure.

htismaqe
01-25-2021, 10:33 AM
Milano.... Going to be the difference in the game this time...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

He was actually a HUGE difference.

With him covering Kelce, Kelce had 6 more receptions and 53 more yards than last time.

ROFL

Sassy Squatch
01-25-2021, 10:33 AM
Yep.

The event that set off the entire chain reaction was Allen tossing the ball into Okafor's face.

Bitch move, for sure.
Meh. Okafor ran in and knocked him down after the whistle, and the game had been beyond chippy long before that happened.

htismaqe
01-25-2021, 10:35 AM

Did you even bother to read the garbage we have been subjected to for the better part of 4 weeks from Bills fans?

Talk about fucking delusional man, you're better than this.

O.city
01-25-2021, 10:35 AM
In a shocking turn of events that everyone here knew, when the Chiefs are locked in, they're 2 scores better than everyone.

News at 10

htismaqe
01-25-2021, 10:36 AM
Meh. Okafor ran in and knocked him down after the whistle, and the game had been beyond chippy long before that happened.

Dude, Okafor was already in the process when they started with the whistles. He didn't do anything blatantly bad, like push Allen to the ground when he was already out of bounds or anything. :rolleyes:

Sassy Squatch
01-25-2021, 10:45 AM
Dude, Okafor was already in the process when they started with the whistles. He didn't do anything blatantly bad, like push Allen to the ground when he was already out of bounds or anything. :rolleyes:
Absolute fucking bullshit. Okafor is over 2 yards away when the whistles start blowing.

https://youtu.be/vZ0goeRkaU4

htismaqe
01-25-2021, 10:48 AM
Absolute fucking bullshit. Okafor is over 2 yards away when the whistles start blowing.

https://youtu.be/vZ0goeRkaU4

Not sure why you're so invested in this but the whistles start right as Okafor makes contact.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Feliciano and Dawkins coming to Josh Allen’s defense. <a href="https://t.co/zAQYWcZ9Y1">pic.twitter.com/zAQYWcZ9Y1</a></p>&mdash; Bradley Gelber (@BradleyGelber) <a href="https://twitter.com/BradleyGelber/status/1353535326975832065?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 25, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Believe what you want, I don't care.

As for Okafor, I will repeat, the Bills had a late hit on Mahomes earlier in the game that wasn't called and the Chiefs players didn't do what the Bills did there, even though they could have.

The only egregious thing the Chiefs did was throw punches in the 1st quarter (looking at you Chris Jones) and that had nothing to do with being sore losers like the Bills are.

gblowfish
01-25-2021, 10:53 AM

This guy comes back here and tells us we have jerkoffs? Has he not seen Chitown's Avi? Of course we have jerkoffs. That's part of the charm here!

Sassy Squatch
01-25-2021, 10:57 AM
Not sure why you're so invested in this but the whistles start right as Okafor makes contact.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Feliciano and Dawkins coming to Josh Allen’s defense. <a href="https://t.co/zAQYWcZ9Y1">pic.twitter.com/zAQYWcZ9Y1</a></p>&mdash; Bradley Gelber (@BradleyGelber) <a href="https://twitter.com/BradleyGelber/status/1353535326975832065?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 25, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

As for Okafor, I will repeat, the Bills had a late hit on Mahomes earlier in the game that wasn't called and the Chiefs players didn't do what the Bills did there, even though they could have.

The only egregious thing the Chiefs did was throw punches in the 1st quarter (looking at you Chris Jones) and that had nothing to do with being sore losers like the Bills are.
LMAO, nah, the game had been chippy and emotional right from the first whistle, and hitting their QB late after a long game like that leads to fireworks. I actually hope the Chiefs defense plays like that going forward because it was by far their most impressive performance yet under Spagnuolo but I can't be too bothered when the opposing team pays us back in kind.

Lzen
01-25-2021, 11:02 AM
.....you're better than this.

Uhhhh.....no. No, he is not.

Mecca
01-25-2021, 11:17 AM

Allen was refusing to go down, he does that shit all the time. Defenders have been coached not to just let him go cause he tried to get away all the time.

If you're gonna play that way I have zero sympathy that you got hit, you don't get to reap rewards yet get mad when it doesn't work.

Dude acted like a child that things didn't go his way.

Mecca
01-25-2021, 11:19 AM
Did you even bother to read the garbage we have been subjected to for the better part of 4 weeks from Bills fans?

Talk about fucking delusional man, you're better than this.

Pats fans don't care, we're the challenger to their greatness so they don't like us. Why do you think they came up with all that fake Gronk bullshit?

htismaqe
01-25-2021, 11:22 AM
LMAO, nah, the game had been chippy and emotional right from the first whistle, and hitting their QB late after a long game like that leads to fireworks. I actually hope the Chiefs defense plays like that going forward because it was by far their most impressive performance yet under Spagnuolo but I can't be too bothered when the opposing team pays us back in kind.

I don't know man. There were way too many instances where they pulled up on Allen to avoid late hits and he got the ball off, including that stupid fucking OOB throw that shouldn't even be allowed.

Okafor took him to the ground, which is what you HAVE to do against Allen. I don't see a thing wrong with it. And as far as bothered by the Bills reaction, naw, not really. Just think they're punk bitches, like their fans. They're made for each other.

I do agree though, that defense was money all night. Hope they can do it again in 2 weeks.

ChiTown
01-25-2021, 11:25 AM
Allen was refusing to go down, he does that shit all the time. Defenders have been coached not to just let him go cause he tried to get away all the time.

If you're gonna play that way I have zero sympathy that you got hit, you don't get to reap rewards yet get mad when it doesn't work.

Dude acted like a child that things didn't go his way.

:clap: 100%

He doesn't like to go down and prides himself on it. Hey, good for you, but don't be a bitch when people actually put you down - late tackle or not.

Mecca
01-25-2021, 11:28 AM
I don't know man. There were way too many instances where they pulled up on Allen to avoid late hits and he got the ball off, including that stupid fucking OOB throw that shouldn't even be allowed.

Okafor took him to the ground, which is what you HAVE to do against Allen. I don't see a thing wrong with it. And as far as bothered by the Bills reaction, naw, not really. Just think they're punk bitches, like their fans. They're made for each other.

I do agree though, that defense was money all night. Hope they can do it again in 2 weeks.

It was fine for them to shove Mahomes out of bounds though.

Lzen
01-25-2021, 11:31 AM
I don't know man. There were way too many instances where they pulled up on Allen to avoid late hits and he got the ball off, including that stupid ****ing OOB throw that shouldn't even be allowed.

All of this is correct but if you watch the vid ST posted, it was 1-2 seconds after the whistle. If the ref blows the whistle, you have to let up, period. The vid you posted appeared that the sound was a little delayed perhaps. I wasn't sure so I went back and looked at the game on my DVR and yeah, Okafor was definitely late.

Molitoth
01-25-2021, 11:33 AM
All of this is correct but if you watch the vid ST posted, it was 1-2 seconds after the whistle. If the ref blows the whistly, you have to let up, period. The vid you posted appeared that the sound was a little delayed perhaps. I wasn't sure so I went back and looked at the game on my DVR and yeah, Okafor was definitely late.

Yes, he was. Thank you.

ChiTown
01-25-2021, 11:39 AM
All of this is correct but if you watch the vid ST posted, it was 1-2 seconds after the whistle. If the ref blows the whistle, you have to let up, period. The vid you posted appeared that the sound was a little delayed perhaps. I wasn't sure so I went back and looked at the game on my DVR and yeah, Okafor was definitely late.

and Okafor was flagged for the hit. So....it was late, but not dirty

fairladyZ
01-25-2021, 12:01 PM

Actually he wasn’t flagged for the hit he was flagged for unsportsmanlike conduct for standing over Allen. So in the refs eyes the hit was legal. Was it late yes but refs were a little late with the whistle as well and he took him down but not like a forceful slam or anything.

loochy
01-25-2021, 12:10 PM

He was? I didn't see any flags fly out until dude came flying in to slam Okafor. The ref was going to let it all slide until that....the sack, the ball throw, the taunt.

htismaqe
01-25-2021, 12:11 PM
It was fine for them to shove Mahomes out of bounds though.

Exactly.

htismaqe
01-25-2021, 12:11 PM
Actually he wasn’t flagged for the hit he was flagged for unsportsmanlike conduct for standing over Allen. So in the refs eyes the hit was legal. Was it late yes but refs were a little late with the whistle as well and he took him down but not like a forceful slam or anything.

Yep.

He got a UC penalty, not a PF. The hit wasn't actually all that late.

tredadda
01-25-2021, 12:13 PM
My dickbag cousin, who lived in Colorado for decades and was always a huge Broncos fan, is now full blown on the Chiefs bandwagon. I just want to fucking slap him.

It's such a weird mentality that I just don't get. I can't imagine rooting for any team but KC. I might cheer for team A to beat team B, but I could never see myself wearing any gear that is not the Chiefs, or Royals for that matter.

ChiTown
01-25-2021, 12:15 PM

I stand corrected. Thank you.

Then, he shouldn't have been penalized at all because there's no way you let a QB throw a ball at your face without doing "something" :)

Sassy Squatch
01-25-2021, 12:17 PM
LMAO, well, at least we've been able to admit that Okafor hit Allen late.

htismaqe
01-25-2021, 12:17 PM
I stand corrected. Thank you.

Then, he shouldn't have been penalized at all because there's no way you let a QB throw a ball at your face without doing "something" :)

Throwing that ball at his face should have been UC too.

Then again, Chris Jones could have easily been ejected in the first quarter so might as well let bygones be bygones.

loochy
01-25-2021, 12:19 PM
It's such a weird mentality that I just don't get. I can't imagine rooting for any team but KC. I might cheer for team A to beat team B, but I could never see myself wearing any gear that is not the Chiefs, or Royals for that matter.

When people ask about me being a Chiefs fan I always have to clarify early on in the conversation that I'm not a bandwagon fan, I'm from KC, and I've dealt with crap for 30 years before this.

Sassy Squatch
01-25-2021, 12:20 PM
LMAO Forgetting about Breeland trying to take Diggs to suplex city.

MahiMike
01-25-2021, 12:40 PM
"At least we didn't lose in the Superbowl!"

-- Bills fans

htismaqe
01-25-2021, 12:41 PM
LMAO Forgetting about Breeland trying to take Diggs to suplex city.

Not forgetting about it at all. The Jones thing was just worse. Breeland could have gotten a penalty, sure.

Jones could have been ejected. In the first quarter.

Easy 6
01-25-2021, 12:54 PM
Not forgetting about it at all. The Jones thing was just worse. Breeland could have gotten a penalty, sure.

Jones could have been ejected. In the first quarter.

We lucked out BIG TIME with Jones, refs almost never miss something that blatant

DaFace
01-25-2021, 01:06 PM
We lucked out BIG TIME with Jones, refs almost never miss something that blatant

He deserved a PF for it, but I don't THINK he would have been ejected for it. They usually only do that for direct punches to the face.

carcosa
01-25-2021, 01:11 PM

Eat my asshole you stinky old bitch!!!!!

Frazod
01-25-2021, 01:14 PM
"At least we didn't lose in the Superbowl!"

-- Bills fans

LMAO

carcosa
01-25-2021, 01:17 PM

I love that they got to watch Allen look like shit in a blow out and throw a tantrum. That’s their lasting image for a LONG offseason. Fuck them.

Every single Bills fan literally deserves to DIE!!!!!