PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Late night bullshit: worried about Watson/Rodgers?

Direckshun
01-25-2021, 11:15 PM
I’ve been absolutely loving the postseason so far but I got to admit: I am a little worried about either Watson or Rodgers ending up in the AFCW.

Elway will sell out for an elite QB, and I think Gruden would love having Watson (though Watson may not love him back).

Either way, if these guys force their way out of town and land in a good situation (I actually think Denver is a very good location for an elite QB), the Chiefs might have a bigger obstacle than usual to threepeat the AFC.

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
01-25-2021, 11:16 PM
We’re 25-1 last 26 games Mahomes has started. So please get fucked.

htismaqe
01-25-2021, 11:16 PM
Seriously?

Super Bowl is in 2 weeks. Go whack off or something. Stop thinking about football.

carcosa
01-25-2021, 11:17 PM
Emphasis on "bullshit"

joethomas
01-25-2021, 11:18 PM
why are you looking for things to freak out about? our team is playing for their second straight title.

Direckshun
01-25-2021, 11:20 PM
We’re 25-1 last 26 games Mahomes has started. So please get ****ed.

Seriously?

Super Bowl is in 2 weeks. Go whack off or something. Stop thinking about football.

why are you looking for things to freak out about? our team is playing for their second straight title.

Would just like to emphasize that this is a football conversation on a football board, and not an invitation to evaluate my life choices.

I do appreciate the concern however.

Why Not?
01-25-2021, 11:21 PM
Watson has his one win against Mahomes

Rodgers was a Shady McCoy fumble from losing to Matt Moore.

Direckshun
01-25-2021, 11:24 PM
Watson has his one win against Mahomes

Rodgers was a Shady McCoy fumble from losing to Matt Moore.

That Texans team was no joke that year either and we still caved them in in the divisional round.

I guess my primary concern would be Rodgers going to Denver. I think that would be a sizable threat to the Chiefs in the AFC.

mr. tegu
01-25-2021, 11:25 PM
There is zero chance either one wants to play in our division.

Valiant
01-25-2021, 11:29 PM
I don't think they would want to go to the AFCw.

Depends on if they have trade clauses.

wazu
01-25-2021, 11:31 PM
Can't imagine caring about this. Bring them both to our division. If they are that dumb they're done anyway. They should be seeking an NFC team that is as far from the Chiefs as they can possible get.

PunkinDrublic
01-25-2021, 11:34 PM
It only took the national media a bit over ten years of not reaching the super bowl to stop giving Aaron Rodgers the benefit of the doubt.

TribalElder
01-25-2021, 11:37 PM
Eric Bieniemy will be the Texans coach so Watson won’t be leaving Houston

Rodgers is a pouty little bitch that cant beat Mahomes so who cares

Why Not?
01-25-2021, 11:37 PM
That Texans team was no joke that year either and we still caved them in in the divisional round.

I guess my primary concern would be Rodgers going to Denver. I think that would be a sizable threat to the Chiefs in the AFC.

I think what it would cost Denver to get Rodgers would in effect handicap them for a couple of years. They don't have a good line, and need to replace Miller and get some other pieces on defense. Giving up several high draft picks would hinder that process significantly. By the time 2023 rolls around, and they are a complete team, Rodgers is probably washed. And by then, Mahomes is in his prime and somehow even better than he is now.

J Diddy
01-25-2021, 11:39 PM
Eric Bieniemy will be the Texans coach so Watson won’t be leaving Houston

Rodgers is a pouty little bitch that cant beat Mahomes so who cares

He definitely didn't handle shit like Alex Smith.

RealSNR
01-25-2021, 11:48 PM
1. None of the AFC West teams can afford Watson or Rodgers. They don't have the draft ammo and are guaranteed to get outbid by another franchise.

2. Speaking specifically of Denver, quarterbacks have stopped looking to Denver as a great place to play. They're losers. Can't hire a good coach, and when they do hire a coach, they never keep one. They never stick with a QB. You can sugarcoat it all you want with, "They have high expectations" but in the end, it's the same result as the shit the Cleveland Browns wallowed in for the better part of their franchise history in the 21st century.

3. Even if they wind up with one of those QBs, what's going to happen? They're gonna get their asses beaten, that's what's going to happen.

MMXcalibur
01-25-2021, 11:52 PM
Ever think that maybe Watson/Rodgers will be avoiding any AFC West teams because they're worried about Mahomes?

comochiefsfan
01-26-2021, 02:00 AM
We have the best quarterback to ever live and you're worried about somebody else?

Bob Dole
01-26-2021, 02:35 AM
At least the “bullshit” part of the title is accurate.

KC_Connection
01-26-2021, 02:56 AM
Cool. More teams for Mahomes to beat.

F150
01-26-2021, 06:34 AM
OP has a need for attention. Or so it seems.

Sassy Squatch
01-26-2021, 06:43 AM
https://i.imgflip.com/4vcnx5.jpg

baitism
01-26-2021, 06:53 AM
Don't worry. I've been told by Bronco fans Lock will will the next few SBs after this one. They don't need Rodgers, etc.

Chief Northman
01-26-2021, 07:24 AM
These losers were not forced to sign their contract extensions. Fuck them. Rot.

Dunerdr
01-26-2021, 07:29 AM
Staffords gonna be a raider but im not that worried.

Perineum Ripper
01-26-2021, 07:30 AM
https://i.gifer.com/CoMA.gif

RunKC
01-26-2021, 07:41 AM
Rodgers isn’t going anywhere this off-season. It would be stupid to get rid of him now.

Stafford will likely be a Bronco IMO

Deberg_1990
01-26-2021, 08:04 AM
Gruden should be desperate. Hasn’t made the playoffs yet in any of his 3 years.

InChiefsHeaven
01-26-2021, 08:05 AM
Rodgers isn’t going anywhere this off-season. It would be stupid to get rid of him now.

Stafford will likely be a Bronco IMO

I dunno...3 times choking in the NFCCG...like 10 years since his lone SB...he's 37 or so...I can see him wanting to leave and GB wanting him to go. But who knows.

I believe Stafford will be a Donkey. That's "concerning" as I think Stafford is a damn good QB, but as long as Dungver keeps being unable to draft a QBOTF, it won't matter. Stafford is not and never will be Manning. That was a one time deal for the Donks, they are now doomed to Football Hell for the foreseeable future...it's glorious...

MGRS13
01-26-2021, 08:26 AM
I’m enjoying the hell out of the donks pretending they could land either guy or stafford. False hope for a fucked franchise. None of those guys would voluntarily come to a division and play second fiddle to Mahomes. But sure Denver please keep up the ruse. Donk tears are delicious.

Sofa King
01-26-2021, 08:27 AM
I think this is a good thread. It's worth discussing.

I think for the NFL's sake they better hope more quality QB's go to the NFC to replace all the ones leaving. Brees, soon Brady and Rodgers. There just won't be much left once those guys are done.

joethomas
01-26-2021, 08:35 AM
Rodgers is 1-4 in conference championship games.

Molitoth
01-26-2021, 08:43 AM
To be the best you have to beat the best.

Watson and Rodgers should be scared to come to the AFCW.

O.city
01-26-2021, 08:50 AM
Texans will trade Watson to the NFC and I'd imagine Rodgers would want to stay in NFC.

philfree
01-26-2021, 08:58 AM
What would Belichick give for Rogers? Would they be compatible?

baitism
01-26-2021, 09:07 AM
Stafford is a career loser. Not sure why any team would want him.

joethomas
01-26-2021, 09:11 AM
Belichick doesn't seem to suffer me-first players very often. Maybe Rodgers isn't that way when things are going well, but the Patriots roster is worse than green bay's.

Stafford is a never-was and belongs on a garbage team as a stopgap

DJJasonp
01-26-2021, 09:18 AM
Belichick doesn't seem to suffer me-first players very often. Maybe Rodgers isn't that way when things are going well, but the Patriots roster is worse than green bay's.

Stafford is a never-was and belongs on a garbage team as a stopgap

Cam Newton.

chiefzilla1501
01-26-2021, 09:21 AM
We are the best team in football. Bring it. Also until proven otherwise, those two haven't exactly lit the world on fire in the playoffs.

RunKC
01-26-2021, 09:25 AM
Whoever wants Rodgers better be ready to give up multiple 1’s and give him a deal that pays him as much as Patrick (on a yearly basis not overall)

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Rodgers is the No. 5 QB in &quot;average new-money value,” per <a href="https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@ProFootballTalk</a> 👀 <a href="https://t.co/tHNI1KG3df">pic.twitter.com/tHNI1KG3df</a></p>&mdash; B/R Gridiron (@brgridiron) <a href="https://twitter.com/brgridiron/status/1354074307320799233?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 26, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Pasta Little Brioni
01-26-2021, 09:37 AM
What a damn loon

ForeverIowan
01-26-2021, 09:41 AM
Rodgers is turning 38 years old next season. I dont think playing until 45 is the new norm. Rodgers probably has 2-3 years left. He isn't spending his last couple of years rebuilding and playing in the same division as Mahomes. Rodgers is a damn cry baby. With Stafford leaving, the Bears being a total mess and the Vikings being the Vikings they can sleep walk through the season and win the NFC North. He isn't going anywhere.

Want NO PART of Watson in the AFC West though. Let the QB struggles continue for the Broncos and Raiders for years to come please.

Pasta Little Brioni
01-26-2021, 10:40 AM
One word response to why you're a dumb fuck...Mahomes

Shoes
01-26-2021, 11:07 AM
How the fuck does any Chief fan worry about anything when we have the best Quarterback in the league and he is 25 years of age. Fellas it's time to kick the feet up, relax and enjoy the show.

HC_Chief
01-26-2021, 11:10 AM
tbh I would LOVE to have Watson and Rodgers in the AFCW. That would be the tits! KC would still dominate, and every game would be immensely entertaining. Sure, it would make the conference games MUCH tougher, but who thinks this team fears competition? As the saying goes, competition breeds excellence. :D

mililo4cpa
01-26-2021, 11:16 AM
Shouldn't they be more concerned with the Chiefs, not the Chiefs being more concerned with them?

POND_OF_RED
01-26-2021, 11:32 AM
After watching Rodgers throw that pass on 3rd down from his 8 yard line instead of running it in I do not fear Rodgers at all. It was obvious he doesn’t have that same desire to put an entire team on his back and carry them over the finish line as Patrick Mahomes does. Weak ass loser. Please do everything in your power to get him Elway. Would love to destroy him and all the hope that follows.

Urc Burry
01-26-2021, 11:36 AM
We are still leagues better than them if they go to an AFCW team. Now if we’re talking them going to the colts or niners. Then they could challenge us. Hoping the colts end up with Stafford, tho he can will still be a huge upgrade for them

MGRS13
01-26-2021, 01:11 PM
GB said today Rogers isn’t going anywhere. Watson has made it clear he wants to go to the jets. That leaves Stafford, who has all ready played a career as second fiddle in his division. He will make it known he doesn’t want to play for another Lions level organization anyways. Donks are out on all three. Although I love the idea of the donks trading a number 1 pick to maybe be in wild card range. Those smug ass loser fans deserve there loser bolan family drama shit show organization. Hey maybe they can get gerrapolo

wazu
01-26-2021, 01:14 PM
If you think about it we should actually want the best "other" QBs to be in our division. It allows us to put them down before the playoffs even get here, and therefore an easier time in January when every game is an elimination game.

Gary Cooper
01-26-2021, 01:18 PM
Gruden should be desperate. Hasn’t made the playoffs yet in any of his 3 years.

He beat the Chiefs at Arrowhead though. A win worthy of a lap around the stadium. Otherwise, we'd have a 27 game win streak in meaningful games (sorry Chargers).

Titty Meat
01-26-2021, 01:40 PM
Get a life fam

CervezaChill
01-26-2021, 01:59 PM
I think Watson is a great QB but he is so overhyped right now it's almost ridiculous. I even heard Stephen A with the argument that give Deshaun the weapons Mahomes has and he would be in the Superbowl too.

Deshaun has shown a major flaw in his game with his slow processing time and holding on to the ball too long. He is reluctant to make tight throws and only opens up to them when his team is far behind and he has to make superhero plays. Often times, atleast this season, the opposition plays prevent defense when the Texans falls behind and Deshaun has conveniently padded his stats thanks to that.

Again, not saying Deshaun is trash, he is a top 10 QB and a case can be made to rank him above Allen and Lamar to consider him top 5. But he is clearly not transcendent enough to take the Jets to the superbowl and even with D-Hop his ceiling was the divisional game.

Mahomes
Brady
Rodgers
Russ
Deshaun/Allen/Lamar in any order (too early to put Herbert in here but I have a feeling he is going to be better than Allen and Lamar).