PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Cowboys Fan Hates Chiefs and Challenges Fans

RetiredSeniorChief
01-28-2021, 05:59 PM
He says all Chiefs Fans are Band Wagon Fans. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AV7RBczyQH8

siberian khatru
01-28-2021, 06:01 PM
Maybe we should reenact the scene in Jaws and compare playoff scars, see who the real band wagoners are.

Cheater5
01-28-2021, 06:04 PM
A Dallas fan...saying Chiefs fans are riding the bandwagon. Okay “America’s Team”.

EL

OH

EL.

PHOG
01-28-2021, 06:13 PM
Meh :rolleyes:

displacedinMN
01-28-2021, 06:20 PM
This is why the internet is bad. It gave him voice for that shit.
Sounds like he hates is half brother more than the chiefs.

L.A. Chieffan
01-28-2021, 06:23 PM
Maybe we should reenact the scene in Jaws and compare playoff scars, see who the real band wagoners are.

Feel under the cap, you feel that lump? Nick Lowery missed FG '91 playoffs.

Fish
01-28-2021, 06:27 PM
20 minutes?

https://media3.giphy.com/media/bWM2eWYfN3r20/giphy.gif

Kiimo
01-28-2021, 06:56 PM
He's deleting messages he doesn't like so maybe flood him with the aids tree

Frazod
01-28-2021, 06:57 PM
Waiting with baited breathe for his next video, where he carefully explains over the course of 20 minutes why he still lives in his mom's basement. LMAO

Titty Meat
01-28-2021, 07:26 PM
I'd like to give him a butt massage

InChiefsHeaven
01-28-2021, 07:37 PM
Seriously...20 minutes? It takes me like 10 seconds to say how much I hate the Patriots and Tom Brady...ok, maybe I could go on for like a minute.

But 20 minutes...wow. Prayers sent...

vonBobo
01-28-2021, 07:38 PM
Where on the scoreboard is home fans vs bandwagon?

Rasputin
01-28-2021, 07:45 PM
True story on how I became a Chiefs Fan

In grade school my biological mom got me a denim Cowboys jacket. I wore it to school one time and got made fun of so I didn't wear it anymore.
Fortunately I was adopted by my grandparents and I call them mom and dad and mom was a Willie Nelson fan and he told her not to let her baby grow up to become a Cowboy so I became a Chiefs Fan instead. Then in high school those same dipshit kids that teased me for my Cowboys jacket were all of a sudden Cowboy fans because they won a Super Bowl with Jimmie Johnson as coach.

Fuck Cowboy fans fuck their moms for not listening to Willie Nelson. They also are never around when they lose only when they win.

Sorce
01-28-2021, 08:17 PM
There are 2 things that come from Texas...

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

displacedinMN
01-28-2021, 08:20 PM
I left a message. going to see if it is still there

Bwana
01-28-2021, 08:30 PM
$5 says Gaylord hipster boy, has a man bun (Douche Donut) under that hat.

RedinTexas
01-28-2021, 08:31 PM
I'll admit it. I am a bandwagon fan. I jumped on the bandwagon around 1967 when I was 6 years old. I did however stay with the team through the dark era, so I don't really feel like a bandwagon fan any more, but if the shoe fits...

joethomas
01-28-2021, 08:59 PM
who cares what youtube randos are saying?

big nasty kcnut
01-28-2021, 09:10 PM
He mad cause all the cool people are chiefs fans like henry cavill, hayley atwell,rob riggle,paul rudd, tech n9ne, eric stonestreet, jason sudekis, David Koechner, brad pitt Melissa Etheridge, and Samantha querk among others.

I've been a chiefs fan my whole life from being snubbed for a autograph by todd blackledge to owning a jersey by patrick mahomes aka the cheat code. So that guy can lick his mom dick.

joethomas
01-28-2021, 09:11 PM
you're damn right he can lick his mom dick!!

InChiefsHeaven
01-28-2021, 09:23 PM
It's just funny to me that a fan of the irrelevant Cowboys decides to make a 20 minute video of why he hates the Chiefs...I mean...get a life...

ChiTown
01-28-2021, 09:27 PM
That was painful, and I only listened to the first 90 seconds. JFC...

stanleychief
01-28-2021, 09:33 PM
3:21 mark in the video- "I'm gonna keep a long story short."

No you're not.

trndobrd
01-28-2021, 10:07 PM
I don't have any cue cards, I don't have a notebook (looks down at notes)..
The Kansas City Chiefs started out as the (check notes) Dallas Texans....

SuperBowl4
01-29-2021, 12:19 AM
Just another bitter fan butthurt that the old Dallas Texans are now in the Super bowl instead of the Cowboys.

Frazod
01-29-2021, 12:22 AM
That was painful, and I only listened to the first 90 seconds. JFC...

I think I lasted about three minutes.

Jesus, what a pathetic douche. Like a teenage girl crying about the latest guy to dump her on Facebook. Sorry, sweetheart, it's not them; it's you.

seclark
01-29-2021, 07:39 AM
I agree w nasty nut
He can lick his moms dick
sec

morphius
01-29-2021, 08:02 AM
So he is judging Chiefs fans by Springfield fans, a place thats biggest sporting attraction is that it has a StL minor league baseball team, siding with the Rams while they were in StL. Seems logical... sigh.

ptlyon
01-29-2021, 08:20 AM
I agree w nasty nut
He can lick his moms dick
sec

Wow

KChiefs1
01-29-2021, 08:26 AM
I couldn't watch that douchebag for that long....what did he say other than he hates the Kansas City Chiefs?

KChiefs1
01-29-2021, 08:27 AM
So he is judging Chiefs fans by Springfield fans, a place thats biggest sporting attraction is that it has a StL minor league baseball team, siding with the Rams while they were in StL. Seems logical... sigh.

Springfield is the armpit of Missouri.

burt
01-29-2021, 09:05 AM
Springfield is the armpit of Missouri.

So...what we know is.......he's never been to Odessa.....

Kman34
01-29-2021, 09:12 AM
Hmmmm. The Cowgirls hasn’t done shit since 1996... Poor baby..

KC_Lee
01-29-2021, 09:17 AM
He says all Chiefs Fans are Band Wagon Fans. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AV7RBczyQH8

Allow me to retort...

NSFW...naughty language...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/gdJr1uTJuxc" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

KChiefs1
01-29-2021, 09:47 AM
So...what we know is.......he's never been to Odessa.....

Odessa isn't big enough to be an armpit...it's more of a skidmark in your shorts after farting.

fan4ever
01-29-2021, 09:57 AM
I made up this design after the Super Bowl to wear to sports bars this year...damn covid.

RedinTexas
01-29-2021, 09:59 AM
Odessa isn't big enough to be an armpit...

It's grown a lot with the resurgence of the oil industry.

Spott
01-29-2021, 10:48 AM
I’ve never met a Cowboys fan that was actually from Texas nor have I met a Raider fan from California, but every Chiefs fan I’ve ever met has been from somewhere close to to KC metro area. I’m sure there could be “bandwagon” Chiefs fans, but they probably account for less than 1 percent of the fan base.

underEJ
01-29-2021, 11:43 AM
His little history lesson isn't even right. The Cowboys were never called the Texans. The early NFL Texans were in Dallas less than a year, and played the end of their season on the road only due to poor ticket sales at home. The team folded. Great fan there that doesn't even know his own team's history.

ThyKingdomCome15
01-29-2021, 01:50 PM
I'm from the Springfield, MO, area. He's right on his Rams, GSOT, take. The Chiefs disappeared from 99-01. Then the Rams fell from grace as fast as they rose to prominence. Then the Chiefs with Dante Hall and Priest sparked the fan base.

I was a Ram fan for 15 years. When they left I followed Nick Foles, the last Ram QB, to the Chiefs. (I thought he was gonna beat out Alex. Alex never impressed me as a Niner. But a came to love the guy as a Chief and still do.)

But this guy in the video is straight up jealous. Nuff said.

Pitt Gorilla
01-29-2021, 01:55 PM
655 views. How many are from our dumb asses?

ChiefsCountry
01-29-2021, 01:58 PM
Fans in outstate Missouri like teams from both of the cities when they are winning, new at 10.

ChiefaRoo
01-29-2021, 04:12 PM
He mad cause all the cool people are chiefs fans like henry cavill, hayley atwell,rob riggle,paul rudd, tech n9ne, eric stonestreet, jason sudekis, David Koechner, brad pitt Melissa Etheridge, and Samantha querk among others.

I've been a chiefs fan my whole life from being snubbed for a autograph by todd blackledge to owning a jersey by patrick mahomes aka the cheat code. So that guy can lick his mom dick.

How much money could be made for charity if Blackledge came to KC and let people throw eggs at him for $20 a throw?

stumppy
01-29-2021, 04:44 PM
I'm from the Springfield, MO, area. He's right on his Rams, GSOT, take. The Chiefs disappeared from 99-01. Then the Rams fell from grace as fast as they rose to prominence. Then the Chiefs with Dante Hall and Priest sparked the fan base.

I was a Ram fan for 15 years. When they left I followed Nick Foles, the last Ram QB, to the Chiefs. (I thought he was gonna beat out Alex. Alex never impressed me as a Niner. But a came to love the guy as a Chief and still do.)

Fuck the Rams!

Always been a Chiefs fan always will be.

big nasty kcnut
01-29-2021, 04:56 PM
How much money could be made for charity if Blackledge came to KC and let people throw eggs at him for $20 a throw?

Millions.

Frazod
01-29-2021, 05:41 PM

I tried to like the Rams, but just couldn't pull it off. I remember the first time the Chiefs played the Rams after that; it was the following season. I was watching at a bar in Waukegan, and there was a table of noxious ass Rams fans wearing brand new gear who started flipping me shit the minute I walked in with my Chiefs stuff on. Kansas City absolutely curbstomped St. Louis that day, and all those douches were gone by halftime. It was wonderful. Never gave a crap about them again.

PurpleJesus28
01-29-2021, 05:57 PM
Millions.

Yeah i saw him calling a college game this season,i can't believe anybody would let him near a football field again.

KChiefs1
05-10-2021, 07:36 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210511/534ae1ab16a937077f66da66142fa4d9.png

JohnnyHammersticks
05-10-2021, 08:02 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210511/534ae1ab16a937077f66da66142fa4d9.png

Smart. Already maneuvering for trade to the hometown team before he even plays his first game in Dallas. Must want to play for a winner.

KChiefs1
05-10-2021, 09:22 PM
Smart. Already maneuvering for trade to the hometown team before he even plays his first game in Dallas. Must want to play for a winner.

He obviously was hoping the Chiefs would have drafted him.

Mahomes_Is_God
05-11-2021, 12:31 AM
Can't say I'll ever care about a Cowgirls fan's opinion. He's probably just butthurt that the Chiefs are America's team now.

TripleThreat
05-11-2021, 12:42 AM
As I’ve been saying for over a year now. Success breeds haters. That’s why I laugh at all the Tom Brady haters here. We are literally going to go through the same shit with Mahomes for the next 20 years. Any call he gets in the playoffs will be considered rigged, all fans are now bandwagon fans.

I legit don’t care. We have the best quarterback in football. That will make the other 31 teams envy us and cry any time our qb gets his way.

RedinTexas
05-11-2021, 06:13 AM
As I’ve been saying for over a year now. Success breeds haters. That’s why I laugh at all the Tom Brady haters here. We are literally going to go through the same shit with Mahomes for the next 20 years. Any call he gets in the playoffs will be considered rigged, all fans are now bandwagon fans.

Mahomes is far more likeable as a person than Brady ever was.

Brody Wa
05-11-2021, 06:43 AM
I absolutely hate🤬🤬🤬 the Cowboys. Is there anyway someone could start a thread that takes us to the Cowboys forum to enable us to storm their message boards...like I saw one that lead us to the Donkey boards?

chinaski
05-11-2021, 07:01 AM
Screw that guy.

I was born and raised in Kansas City, it will always be home. ;)

tredadda
05-11-2021, 07:08 AM

I legit don’t care. We have the best quarterback in football. That will make the other 31 teams envy us and cry any time our qb gets his way.

Part of the Brady hate is indeed because of his success. Part of it is based off the perception that some his success came from scrupulous means (Spygate, Deflategate). How much was Brady involved in those and how much he benefitted from them is subject to debate, but they are linked to him. Regardless of how successful Mahomes becomes, I doubt he achieves that level of dislike if he keeps his nose clean.

Red Dawg
05-11-2021, 07:09 AM
No band wagon here baby. Been here for over 20 years and born and raised in the KC limits. South side unfortunately.]

Lees Summit now and loving it.

tredadda
05-11-2021, 07:14 AM
No band wagon here baby. Been here for over 20 years and born and raised in the KC limits. South side unfortunately.]

Lees Summit now and loving it.

Same, outside of the Lees Summit part. Also been a Chiefs fan since mid 80s when I was old enough to remember hearing them on the radio.

RollChiefsRoll
05-11-2021, 08:24 AM
Who gives a shit what this fucking nerd says?

Lzen
05-11-2021, 08:35 AM
I didn't watch the video but that's pretty funny coming from a Cowboys fan. Talk about pot calling kettle black.

And for the record, I became a Chiefs fan in 1990 when Marty Schottenheimer brought success that the organization hadn't seen in many years. I never lived in KC but I only live an hour away and they would air them on TV here. My dad never really got into football when I was growing up but when I became an adult I started watching. It didn't take long to become addicted to Chiefs football. It has brought a lot of joy but also a lot heartache over the years. Yet I'm still here. :)

morphius
05-11-2021, 08:56 AM
I think I watched something from this guy last year where is reasoning was some people in springfield were chiefs fans, switched to Rams fans, and are Chiefs fans again. Yeah, Springfield fans were his basis for the entire kingdom. I'm sure now that they have been to two Superbowls he hates us more and made up some other crap in his head to hate us.

Rainbarrel
05-11-2021, 09:20 AM
The Day of the Dead festival isn't about the Cowboys either. It's about the Texans now, white from lack of the spotlight bitch.

Al Czervik
05-11-2021, 10:10 AM
That guy is a fucking idiot.....
His history is wrong, his butthurt from his step brother is evident, and as stated above,
Cowboy Fans are the model for Bandwagon.

If you changed the subject to politics, its what I would expect from Rodeturd if he went on a rant about Trump.

Hammock Parties
05-11-2021, 10:11 AM
I would love to rip his jaws open and drink his blood.

CoMoChief
05-11-2021, 10:48 AM
Most teams get more fans when they're good.

Chiefs are fun to watch, so people tune in and like watching Mahomes an Co light up scoreboards.

Pts attract fans.

But for most KC fans....they've paid their dues with LOTS of postseason heartache, so this guy can go fuck himself hard.

Dunerdr
05-11-2021, 11:54 AM
Did we figure out which member is his half brother?

tredadda
05-11-2021, 12:43 PM
I would love to rip his jaws open and drink his blood.

Mod quality statement there.

TEX
05-11-2021, 04:52 PM
That guy looks like he borrowed that Cowboys hat from someone, because he didn't have the money to buy his own.

Otter
05-11-2021, 05:05 PM
This guy needs to visit CP before throwing around "bandwagon".

A lot of us suffered through squirmin herman and matt casshole let alone the Marty playoff spirit killing games. Those were dark times and we're still here.

tredadda
05-11-2021, 05:24 PM
This guy needs to visit CP before throwing around "bandwagon".

A lot of us suffered through squirmin herman and matt casshole let alone the Marty playoff spirit killing games. Those were dark times and we're still here.

Many lived through the Marty years as well. While he brought us back to respectability, the yearly playoff disappointment did get old.

redfan
05-11-2021, 06:23 PM
Bandwagon, schmandwagon. I’ve been a fan since Lenny was throwing to Otis. I’d consider bandwagon CP’r, as I’ve only been here for 20 years.

InChiefsHeaven
05-12-2021, 08:40 AM
I became a fan when dad moved us to Rolla in 1974 or so. My brother and I shared a room, and my dad bought us a poster that had a pile up in the end zone with the Chiefs and Raiders. I must have picked the guys in red. I lived through the sucky 70's and 80's, all through the Steelers and Cowboys Broncos and 9ers bandwagons...then the 90's rolled around and it really seemed like the Chiefs were for real. Then Montana joined and Marcus, and people accused me of being a bandwagon fan because of those two.

So I've been called a bandwagon fan by some idiots for almost 30 years. **** this guy.

TechMahomes
05-12-2021, 10:38 AM
I know the Cowboys lost a lot of fans and the Chiefs picked a lot of fans from West Texas in the past few years. :)

Brody Wa
05-12-2021, 06:47 PM
Most teams get more fans when they're good.

Chiefs are fun to watch, so people tune in and like watching Mahomes an Co light up scoreboards.

Pts attract fans.

But for most KC fans....they've paid their dues with LOTS of postseason heartache, so this guy can go **** himself hard.

I can count the number of times on my hands when I have seen Chiefs Jerseys worn by fans in the areas around San Jose and Seattle. Most of them where Marcus Allen and Joe Montana Jerseys.