PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs How many Chiefs starters could start for the Buccaneers?

KChiefs1
02-03-2021, 09:20 AM
Get Up just had an interesting discussion about how many Chiefs could start for the Buccaneers? They concluded that 5 Chiefs could start on the Buccaneers 22 man starting lineup.

Patrick Mahomes
Travis Kelce
Tyreek Hill
Chris Jones
Tyran Mathieu

The question was then posed...why are the Chiefs a 3pt favorite? :spock:

I think someone should let the Chiefs know how untalented they really are. ROFL

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Ulipq3HCU_s" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hydrae
02-03-2021, 09:21 AM
Did they go the other way around and say that 17 Bucs would be starters on the Chiefs?

O.city
02-03-2021, 09:21 AM
The Chiefs CB's are better than the Bucs. The Bucs front 7 is better than KC and their OL.

Best advice I can give you is stop watching "Get UP"

RedinTexas
02-03-2021, 09:23 AM
Stop watching espn for anything other than live sports

KChiefs1
02-03-2021, 09:23 AM
Did they go the other way around and say that 17 Bucs would be starters on the Chiefs?

Pretty much...the whole Bucs OL, RB's & WR. The entire Bucs DL except for Chris Jones. The Bucs LB's & secondary except for Mathieu.

MahomesMagic
02-03-2021, 09:24 AM
The Chiefs pay elite, elite players and don't have a middle class.

Many of the guys who are really good for KC such as Snead are unknown to the national media.

But overall, their point is basically correct. If you were to do this exercise more Bucs would be starters than Chiefs. Same thing last year against the 49ers who were supposed to be deeper, more balanced, etc

Doesn't matter, we still win.

InChiefsHeaven
02-03-2021, 09:26 AM
Why are the Chiefs favored? Mahomes, you stupid bitches...

Pasta Little Brioni
02-03-2021, 09:28 AM
Completely wrong but....doesn't matter when the 5 guys listed are enough

RedinTexas
And yet the Chiefs are still favored. So, are those 5 Chiefs massively better than what the Bucs have? Or is it that the rest of the Chiefs are very close to the Bucs players? It has to be one or the other, or a mix of the two, because otherwise the Chiefs wouldn't be favored.

-King-
Pretty much...the whole Bucs OL, RB's & WR. The entire Bucs DL except for Chris Jones. The Bucs LB's & secondary except for Mathieu.

I'd take our RBs over theirs. Their DL over ours other than Chris Jones over Vea. Our secondary over theirs at all positions. Their LBs over ours at all positions. Their OL over ours at all positions. Their WRs over ours other than Tyreek over Evans.

But it doesn't really matter because the trump card is Mahomes well over Brady. He erases all those positional advantages they have over us.

-King-
02-03-2021, 09:30 AM
And yet the Chiefs are still favored. So, are those 5 Chiefs massively better than what the Bucs have? Or is it that the rest of the Chiefs are very close to the Bucs players? It has to be one or the other, or a mix of the two, because otherwise the Chiefs wouldn't be favored.

Because football is about the sum of the parts and when you put in Mahomes, our sum is greater than theirs.

DaFace
02-03-2021, 09:31 AM
I'd take our RBs over theirs. Their DL over ours other than Chris Jones over Vea. Our secondary over theirs at all positions. Their LBs over ours at all positions. Their OL over ours at all positions. Their WRs over ours other than Tyreek over Evans.

But it doesn't really matter because the trump card is Mahomes well over Brady. He erases all those positional advantages they have over us.

Plus Andy.

MahomesMagic
02-03-2021, 09:31 AM

We also have a MASSIVE coaching advantage.

ChiTown
02-03-2021, 09:32 AM
Here's what REALLY matters: Our top end talent is superior to theirs

It's that simple, and the reason why we are so good and favored in this "away" game

Pasta Little Brioni
02-03-2021, 09:32 AM
Dumb bastards don't even realize sub packages and scheme dominate the NFL. Teams don't just camp in their base offenses and defenses. It's highly match up dependent, so it is pointless to even try this.

OKchiefs
02-03-2021, 09:37 AM
Then they should have no problem winning with no excuses to be had, right?

If they don't win they likely fall off a bit next year just like the 49ers, so this is their shot. In 2021 their free agents are Shaq Barrett, Lavonte David, Gronkowski, Suh, Fournette, Antonio Brown, and Chris Godwin. In 2022 their free agents are Brady, Donovan Smith, JPP, Ryan Jensen, William Gholston, Vita Vea, O.J. Howard, Ronald Jones, Carlton Davis, and Jordan Whitehead. That's at least 2/3 of their starters or significant role players hitting free agency over the next 14 months or so, many of which will be due significant pay raises. So for their sake they better win it now, because they're due for a pretty significant decline.

But of course we know they won't win.

Dunerdr
02-03-2021, 09:49 AM
-3.5 THATS WHAT SPEED DO

-King-
02-03-2021, 09:52 AM
Then they should have no problem winning with no excuses to be had, right?

If they don't win they likely fall off a bit next year just like the 49ers, so this is their shot. In 2021 their free agents are Shaq Barrett, Lavonte David, Gronkowski, Suh, Fournette, Antonio Brown, and Chris Godwin. In 2022 their free agents are Brady, Donovan Smith, JPP, Ryan Jensen, William Gholston, Vita Vea, O.J. Howard, Ronald Jones, Carlton Davis, and Jordan Whitehead. That's at least 2/3 of their starters or significant role players hitting free agency over the next 14 months or so, many of which will be due significant pay raises. So for their sake they better win it now, because they're due for a pretty significant decline.

But of course we know they won't win.

They have a lot of cap space available, they'll be able to re-sign most of their important pieces.

RedinTexas
02-03-2021, 09:56 AM
I just realized that not only are the Bucs the underdog, they're a home dog. They are a home dog in the Super Bowl.

BWillie
02-03-2021, 11:01 AM
Get Up just had an interesting discussion about how many Chiefs could start for the Buccaneers? They concluded that 5 Chiefs could start on the Buccaneers 22 man starting lineup.

Patrick Mahomes
Travis Kelce
Tyreek Hill
Chris Jones
Tyran Mathieu

The question was then posed...why are the Chiefs a 3pt favorite? :spock:

I think someone should let the Chiefs know how untalented they really are. ROFL

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Ulipq3HCU_s" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sneed for sure.

But people tend to overestimate the Chiefs weapons. Kelce may be as good at TE as Mahomes is at QB but this team wasn't going places even with Kareem Hunt + Kelce + Tyreek. Look at the difference just adding Mahomes as QB made from 2017 to 2018. It was worth almost 10 god damned points a game and like 30-40 touchdowns.

We really struggled in the red zone with a QB like Alex Smith, who at the time was a Top 10 QB in the league. Tampa's weapons are arguably better than Mahomes. If you ask me, I'd DEFINITELY take Tampa's receiving and RB core. Tampa has THREE number one WRs. Tampa has best O-line in football. Kelce > Gronk but both are HOF TE's. Other than that if you put Mahomes on Tampa's offense they would put up 40 ppg.

Tampa on offense is only weak at QB.

Bearcat
02-03-2021, 11:11 AM
Sneed for sure.

But people tend to overestimate the Chiefs weapons. Kelce may be as good at TE as Mahomes is at QB but this team wasn't going places even with Kareem Hunt + Kelce + Tyreek. Look at the difference just adding Mahomes as QB made from 2017 to 2018. It was worth almost 10 god damned points a game and like 30-40 touchdowns.

We really struggled in the red zone with a QB like Alex Smith, who at the time was a Top 10 QB in the league. Tampa's weapons are arguably better than Mahomes. If you ask me, I'd DEFINITELY take Tampa's receiving and RB core. Tampa has THREE number one WRs. Tampa has best O-line in football. Kelce > Gronk but both are HOF TE's. Other than that if you put Mahomes on Tampa's offense they would put up 40 ppg.

Tampa on offense is only weak at QB.

But is he putting up 40ppg because the weapons are that much better or because he's not playing behind a patchwork offensive line?

If you're going to say the Chiefs' weapons are overstated because of Mahomes, the same logic applies to the offensive line (especially rating the RBs, of course).

Deberg_1990
02-03-2021, 11:12 AM
Tyreek + Mike Evans and the Chiefs would never lose another game.

Megatron96
02-03-2021, 11:18 AM
if I try to be an outsider, not a fan of either team, I can see their point.

Using PGM's assessment as an example, I have to agree. Their DL looks more talented than KC's, as do their LBs corps, RBs, whatever. I think it's closer so far as DBs, but I can see how an outsider would be more impressed with TB's CBs/Ss than the Chiefs' unit.

My first thought then is it must be coaching. Which I happen to believe is true. I firmly believe that KC has a large advantage in coaching across the board, at pretty much every level.

Maybe somewhere in there the Chiefs have a couple 'sneaky' good players, which I'll think about later, but right now it seems to me that it's PMII and the coaches for KC that make the difference. Though I highly doubt that Vegas thinks along those lines.

BWillie
02-03-2021, 11:19 AM
Tyreek + Mike Evans and the Chiefs would never lose another game.

Or even Tyreek + Godwin or Tyreek + Antonio Brown.

Brown has looked very good in his role this year.

ChiefBlueCFC
02-03-2021, 11:23 AM
Stop watching espn for anything other than live sports

I remember back in the 90s watching ESPN religiously, its amazing how much it has gone downhill. 90% of their shows are basically unwatchable and it is basically impossible to find a show that just has game highlights from the day and not someone giving their dumbass opinion.

BWillie
02-03-2021, 11:24 AM
But is he putting up 40ppg because the weapons are that much better or because he's not playing behind a patchwork offensive line?

If you're going to say the Chiefs' weapons are overstated because of Mahomes, the same logic applies to the offensive line (especially rating the RBs, of course).

If there is a QB that mitigates the need to have a great offensive line, it's Patrick Mahomes. I'm not saying an offensive line isn't important, but it's probably the least important for Patrick Mahomes. He can throw off his back foot easily, he can throw impeccably on the run. That is why I'm torn on spending money on the o-line in the offseason. If our QB was Tom Brady or someone even like Watson who is mobile but still takes sacks I'd look to invest in some more Oline help but Mahomes neutralizes lack of oline protection so well.

Deberg_1990
02-03-2021, 11:25 AM
Or even Tyreek + Godwin or Tyreek + Antonio Brown.

Brown has looked very good in his role this year.

Heh. It’s got to sting Pats fans watching Brady and Brown playing together and having success.

CoMoChief
02-03-2021, 11:29 AM
Their LB's are probably better than the Chiefs.

Maybe they have the upper hand in current OL status. A healthy Chiefs OL is obviously much better than anything TB can put on the field, but KC currently scraping from the bottom of the barrel right now.

Their #2, #3 WR are better than KC's.

Other than that...KC has the upper hand just about everywhere else.

Rain Man
02-03-2021, 11:30 AM
I don't know if they're including injured players, but the Buccaneers are a train wreck at LT. Fisher would start over that guy, and maybe even Remmers would start over him.

Our CBs are better across the board.

I think I'd take Nnadi over Vea, and the real strength of our DL (other than Jones who's a star) is that we have incredible depth. Our DL unit is better than theirs on the whole.

Butker blows away their irrelevant kicker.

Our safeties are equivalent or better.

I think my conclusion is that they're a good team, but we're a good team with astounding depth. Our WR unit is five deep, our CBs are at least four deep, we've got three good safeties, and two entire defensive lines. We've always got good players on the field even when the starters are taking a breather.

And then of course we've got supergiant blinding supernova stars at key positions. If they want to ask why we're favored, it's because we've got the best quarterback to ever play the game and two receivers who simply cannot be covered.

CoMoChief
02-03-2021, 11:31 AM
Heh. It’s got to sting Pats fans watching Brady and Brown playing together and having success.

Eh....doubt it.

Pats fans too busy blowing eachother.

They all checked out after wk8.

smithandrew051
02-03-2021, 11:34 AM
The issue with this topic is that the show is assuming all talent gaps are equal, but they aren’t.

Here’s a few examples:

1. Huge difference between Mahomes and Brady
2. Kelce is far superior to any TE Tampa has
3. Tyreek is much more dangerous and capable of wrecking a game than any single player for Tampa
4. Mathieu is much better than any single secondary player for Tampa

Maybe Tampa has an advantage at RB, but it’s close. Their DL might be better, but not overwhelmingly so. Their OL is better, but not dominating by any stretch (5th worst rushing team in the league).

Their greatest advantage by far is LB, but we don’t rely on running the ball. So what is that advantage worth? Our advantages in the passing game take advantage of their weakness in the secondary.

Hydrae
02-03-2021, 11:34 AM
But we keep hearing that Mahomes is only good because of the weapons around him. I guess that means that Tyreek and Travis are that much better than everyone else at their position that it overcomes Mahomes deficits. ROFL

ChiTown
02-03-2021, 11:37 AM
The issue with this topic is that the show is assuming all talent gaps are equal, but they aren’t.

Here’s a few examples:

3. Tyreek is much more dangerous and capable of wrecking a game than any single player for Tampa

Maybe Tampa has an advantage at RB, but it’s close. Their DL might be better, but not overwhelmingly so. Their OL is better, but not dominating by any stretch (5th worst rushing team in the league).

Their greatest advantage by far is LB, but we don’t rely on running the ball. So what is that advantage worth? Our advantages in the passing game take advantage of their weakness in the secondary.

Perfectly stated. Well done

smithandrew051
02-03-2021, 11:46 AM
Also, why separate WRs and TEs from QBs in today’s NFL?

Give Tyreek, Kelce, Watkins, Robinson, Hardman, and Pringle with Mahomes at QB ALL FUCKING DAY over the Buccaneers WRs/TEs with Brady at QB.

That makes far more sense as a comparison than going man for man.

carcosa
02-03-2021, 11:49 AM
Noooooo please don't disrespect this team on national tv, noooooooooo

morphius
02-03-2021, 11:51 AM
That is a pretty vague comparison, if you look at most the positions it would be a split, if we are talking the basic pro formation. We'd each have 1 WR, 1 Safety, DL would be split 2 each, Corners 1 each (though our top 3 is better than theirs), LBs would be theirs, RB/FB/QB/TE Chiefs.

I don't really know squat about their OL, and ours is pretty beat up.

HC_Chief
02-03-2021, 11:58 AM
All of them. This team has won 25 of their last 27 games, with one of the Ls being a throw-away, mean nothing, sit the starters, late season exhibition game, and is going for a consecutive SB.

AdolfOliverBush
02-03-2021, 12:34 PM
I wouldn't trade any of those 5 Chiefs for any one Buc.

ModSocks
02-03-2021, 12:37 PM
The Bucs secondary is better than the Chiefs?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Excuse me...ahem...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Wisconsin_Chief
02-03-2021, 12:41 PM
Amazing that they can claim 3 out of their 4 starters in the secondary are better than ours when Tyreek Hill put up 200 freaking yards in one quarter against them. Mahomes threw for almost 500 yards without even trying. Our corners are drastically better and it’s not even close.

Can’t believe people are out there spewing this kind of garbage. Hope the Chiefs are soaking in every word.

ModSocks
02-03-2021, 12:44 PM
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

ModSocks
02-03-2021, 12:45 PM
Amazing that they can claim 3 out of their 4 starters in the secondary are better than ours when Tyreek Hill put up 200 freaking yards in one quarter against them. Mahomes threw for almost 500 yards without even trying. Our corners are drastically better and it’s not even close.

Can’t believe people are out there spewing this kind of garbage. Hope the Chiefs are soaking in every word.

Maaaaan....im really starting to feel that Denver vs Seattle type beatdown incoming. I mean, this can go south for TB in a hurray. Especially with Tom just chucking it up under pressure....

Pitt Gorilla
02-03-2021, 12:50 PM
Mahomes: "I'll take my guys over anybody."

ModSocks
02-03-2021, 12:59 PM
Lets be real here, if this were backyard football everyone would want to be picked on Mahomes' team. If Brady picked you, you'd be, "damn...." cuz you know Mahomes is gonna win.

That's the damn truth.

KChiefs1
02-03-2021, 01:05 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/eAu_YgWZ19E" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

tredadda
02-03-2021, 01:08 PM
Don't care how many can start for the Bucs. Only care about the 22 who start for the defending SB Champs.

PHOG
02-03-2021, 01:23 PM
https://media.tenor.com/images/6c9408a6e40f3087763afeae4791222d/tenor.gif

KChiefs1
02-04-2021, 02:43 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/iZ3DpzrwL4E?start=76" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

KChiefs1
02-06-2021, 10:27 AM
I had no idea the Buccaneers were so talented.

Bl00dyBizkitz
02-06-2021, 11:09 AM
But we keep hearing that Mahomes is only good because of the weapons around him. I guess that means that Tyreek and Travis are that much better than everyone else at their position that it overcomes Mahomes deficits. ROFL

Yeah wtf. Isn't Mahomes getting carried by his amazing teammates? Now suddenly our team couldn't start against the Bucs? What the hell is this?

RINGLEADER
02-06-2021, 11:20 AM
The Chiefs CB's are better than the Bucs. The Bucs front 7 is better than KC and their OL.

Best advice I can give you is stop watching "Get UP"

This.

So far in the playoffs Sneed, Fenton, Breeland, Ward, Thornhill, Matthieu, and Sorensen are better than what they got.

If we get coverage like we did last week Tom is in big, big trouble.

Chris Meck
02-06-2021, 11:25 AM
Mahomes, Hill, Kelce, Clyde, Watkins, Clark, Jones, Sneed, Mathieu, Breeland, Thornhill.

Megatron96
02-06-2021, 11:27 AM
This.

So far in the playoffs Sneed, Fenton, Breeland, Ward, Thornhill, Matthieu, and Sorensen are better than what they got.

If we get coverage like we did last week Tom is in big, big trouble.

If they play the way they did in week 12, the game will be over by halftime. Our CBs were duck taped to their receivers in the first half.

Buehler445
02-06-2021, 11:28 AM

Best advice I can give you is stop watching "Sports" Media "Get UP"

Fixed it for you brolihulian.

Same can be said for news media, political media, pretty much everything that isn't a work of fiction or a live broadcast.

jerryaldini
02-06-2021, 11:29 AM
I don't know but I do know the Chiefs led 27-10 before taking their foot off the gas. But you gotta fill air time with something.

RealSNR
02-06-2021, 12:01 PM
So Carlton Davis would start for the Chiefs, eh?

Riiiiiiight

jettio
02-06-2021, 12:24 PM
I love the Chiefs, but we have to admit that each Buccaneer has a quality of character that can only be forged in the crucible of losing to the Chicago Bears.

keg in kc
02-06-2021, 12:49 PM
Looking at the rosters and comparing individual players is a waste of time.

We all know how good our offense is, and that's with season long injury problems on the line. These guys are exceptional as a group, and they have one of the best offensive minds in history to scheme around Fisher.

On the flip side, Kansas City's defense is universally and drastically underrated, even by posters here. They do exactly what they're asked to do, and they do it supremely well, particularly this time of year. All under the control of a coordinator, again, who has a history of postseason success.

So, sure, you can pick and choose who starts where and why team versus team, and say x number of players on the bucs are better than the equivalent player on the Chuefs. Fine. I still don't see a convincing reason why our team shouldn't beat their team.

Again.

GoBills!
02-06-2021, 01:16 PM
KC's defense is under-rated. When we played the Chiefs in the AFC Title game Allen was being hit, hurried, harassed seemingly every play. Our WRs had trouble getting open.

All year our OL was very good to great at pass protection (not so good running the ball but that's not the point here) and our WRs were always getting open.

I think people who haven't been paying close attention will be surprised at the Chiefs defense. They are a stout group.

Vita Vea is being spoken about like he's the second coming of God. He's a good stout DT, but the Chiefs have Pennel and Nnadi, who are no slouches in the "big DT" world, either.

Chiefs defense will be really interesting. If they get pressure on Brady like they did on Allen the game will be a total blowout.

TomBarndtsTwin
02-06-2021, 01:22 PM
And yet . . . . . . we’ll still beat them.

Just like we did in November, fairly comfortably.

Says a LOT about our Top 5 versus their Top 5, huh?

Jewish Rabbi
02-06-2021, 01:26 PM
I literally hope every single player on the Buccaneers dies!!!

KChiefs1
02-06-2021, 02:32 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210206/ecef2d7bc599ce748c6565bc3578ab8f.jpg

RedRaider56
02-06-2021, 02:36 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210206/ecef2d7bc599ce748c6565bc3578ab8f.jpg

According to that chart, the bucs have all the talent and the Chiefs shouldm't stand a chance....:doh!:

JakeF
02-06-2021, 02:39 PM

Here’s a few examples:

As long as our patchwork offensive line can give Mahomes the time to take advantage of Tampa's secondary we should win.

If Tampa's DL can create consistent pressure on Mahomes with just their front-4 then the game will be a struggle for us. Our backup offensive linemen are better at run blocking than pass blocking. Hopefully we can make up the difference in the line play by running the ball successfully.

Sammy Watkins better play and better play well. He's been sitting on his broken ass all year long raking in money he isn't earning. Fuck that asshat. Andy better not bring him back. It's time to cut the fat this offseason.

KChiefs1
02-06-2021, 04:06 PM
According to that chart, the bucs have all the talent and the Chiefs shouldm't stand a chance....:doh!:

Kinda looks that way.

Oh well...I’ll just enjoy the game anyway.

KChiefs1
02-11-2021, 12:23 AM
Buccaneers depth was obvious in the Super Bowl.

OKchiefs
02-11-2021, 01:04 AM
Buccaneers depth was obvious in the Super Bowl.

Aside from the QB position they’ve probably been one of the better teams in the draft the past 3-4 years along with NO in that division. Granted it helps when you’re usually picking higher in the draft, but not every team picking high as done as well as they have.

lostcause
02-11-2021, 01:28 AM
How did Cheffers not make the Bucs Top 20?

Rasputin
02-11-2021, 02:18 AM
Having Eric Fisher help protect Patrick Mahomes II this game would have had a different outcome. Maybe we not win because of all the PI but still we would have scored some touchdowns because Mahomes would have had that extra second or two and just having Eric Fisher would have helped keep that pressure off of Mahomes. So then all this discussion would be moot. What a difference he really makes. Every aspect of the game would have changed had he been able to play. Defense wouldn't have been defending field goals they would have had touchdowns to defend and football is a momentum sport.

Brady was throwing 10 feet over players heads and getting PI Mahomes was throwing 30 yard passes that his his guy in the end zone from throwing it side armed and his body was horizontal to the ground with both feet off the ground just couldn't come down with the catch.

Fuck the Buccs

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
02-11-2021, 02:21 AM
Having Eric Fisher help protect Patrick Mahomes II this game would have had a different outcome. Maybe we not win because of all the PI but still we would have scored some touchdowns because Mahomes would have had that extra second or two and just having Eric Fisher would have helped keep that pressure off of Mahomes. So then all this discussion would be moot. What a difference he really makes. Every aspect of the game would have changed had he been able to play. Defense wouldn't have been defending field goals they would have had touchdowns to defend and football is a momentum sport.

Brady was throwing 10 feet over players heads and getting PI Mahomes was throwing 30 yard passes that his his guy in the end zone from throwing it side armed and his body was horizontal to the ground with both feet off the ground just couldn't come down with the catch.

**** the Buccs

Mahomes is like 30-4 with Fisher starting and 4-6 without him starting. He’s the real MVP of this offense. And I’m tired of everyone saying he sucks. He’s a damn good LT

MahomesMagic
02-11-2021, 08:01 AM

**** the Buccs

Yup. No Fisher and the shuffling backups/backups of backups was the final straw that broke.

I do think our coaching was subpar as well. I had no issue with starting with 5 man protections and some chips but we needed to get that ball out faster and go to max protects once it became obvious it wasn't working.

Failure all around.

Dbag
02-11-2021, 08:35 AM
If you KC fans want a good look at just how unrealistic virtually everyone of you are, reread this thread.

The only thing that surprises me is that it looks like your team was as overconfident as the fans.

And to think this was Pat's only chance to justify being spoken of in the same breath as the GOAT, Tom Brady. He yacked on that one, don't you think?

OrtonsPiercedTaint
02-11-2021, 08:41 AM
The flags did not give the Bucs the game. It gave Tampering Tom the SB MVP

Dbag
02-11-2021, 08:49 AM
https://ftw.usatoday.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/90/2021/02/AP-Chiefs-Buccaneers-Super-Bowl-Football-1-e1612754322315.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1

This what happens in the NFL when you try to humiliate folks.

Pasta Little Brioni
02-11-2021, 11:00 AM
https://ftw.usatoday.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/90/2021/02/AP-Chiefs-Buccaneers-Super-Bowl-Football-1-e1612754322315.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1

An old as fuck pile of trash team like the Bucs? Most embarrassing champ since Superfarce 50....and yes losing to the Bucs is embarrassing as fuck. Fluke.

Bearcat
02-11-2021, 11:07 AM

Yeah, he's a big boy, I'm sure he knows how the give and take works.

And I guess we can also pretend the Bucs had never talked trash in week 12 or any other team at any other time,, to help this narrative. Salt of the Earth vs. this meanie, really. :shrug:

Pasta Little Brioni
02-11-2021, 11:11 AM
Yeah, he's a big boy, I'm sure he knows how the give and take works.

And I guess we can also pretend the Bucs had never talked trash in week 12 or any other team at any other time,, to help this narrative. Salt of the Earth vs. this meanie, really. :shrug:

Yeah Suh, Gronk, and Brown are just ambassadors to great sportsmanship...plus their absolute crybaby of a QB (only still playing thanks to illegal hgh)

KChiefs1
02-11-2021, 11:57 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/FPZdFpWytb8" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

KChiefs1
02-11-2021, 11:58 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/wcQ7YmbBHws" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

KChiefs1
02-11-2021, 11:59 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hCoC34Po_sA" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

MahomesMagic
02-11-2021, 12:03 PM
If you KC fans want a good look at just how unrealistic virtually everyone of you are, reread this thread.

The only thing that surprises me is that it looks like your team was as overconfident as the fans.

And to think this was Pat's only chance to justify being spoken of in the same breath as the GOAT, Tom Brady. He yacked on that one, don't you think?

Who cares what you say. There are no football fans in Tampa. You are probably from Boston and here for your 43 year old Tawwwwmy.

We don't care about GOAT, that's stuff for ESPN talk shows to worry about. We have the most talented QB I have ever seen, we are enjoying it very much thank you.

If you are from Boston you don't have a QB right now.