PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Chiefs Win the Super Bowl... According to Madden

Easy 6
02-04-2021, 12:37 PM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/madden-21-simulation-predicts-chiefs-win-super-bowl-lv/ar-BB1dmnTJ?ocid=msedgdhp

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/__BjIZKjXb4" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

siberian khatru
02-04-2021, 12:39 PM
Don't know if my heart could take that.

Also, that Andy Reid looks like he just stepped out of GTA

Hammock Parties
02-04-2021, 12:43 PM
terrible martyball playcalling at the end

Hammock Parties
02-04-2021, 12:43 PM
The pass at 26:20 LMAO

The Franchise
02-04-2021, 12:45 PM
Brady isn’t passing for 550 yards and 5 TDs. LMAO

CasselGotPeedOn
02-04-2021, 12:47 PM
Brady isn’t passing for 550 yards and 5 TDs. LMAO

Would actually be kind of hilarious to see that happen and they still lose, and then watch all the Bradytards lose their minds.

IowaHawkeyeChief
Andy's fucking ripped...

There is another simulation which shows us losing 20-14

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/super-bowl-2021-madden-simulation-buccaneers-enjoy-wild-malcolm-butler-moment-and-beat-chiefs/

Skyy God
Madden has been right 11 of 17 times.

About to be 12 for 18.

The Franchise
02-04-2021, 12:49 PM
Andy's fucking ripped...

There is another simulation which shows us losing 20-14

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/super-bowl-2021-madden-simulation-buccaneers-enjoy-wild-malcolm-butler-moment-and-beat-chiefs/

The fuck? Somehow that pass defense is going to hold Mahomes to 200 yards passing and 2 picks?

IowaHawkeyeChief
02-04-2021, 12:56 PM
The ****? Somehow that pass defense is going to hold Mahomes to 200 yards passing and 2 picks?

and he throws a pick to end the game from the 1 yard line when he can run it in... :doh!:

kcjayhawks5
02-04-2021, 02:06 PM
We are supposed to wear red...

Easy 6
02-04-2021, 02:27 PM
I might just get bored enough to sign in with EA so the rosters will update, and play this game a time or 3... but I hate having to do that simply on principle, you shouldn't have to "sign up" to play a game where you can actually call TO, make substitutions etc

But yeah Brady with 550 and 5 TD is LMAO

bowener
02-04-2021, 03:19 PM
First, the Chiefs aren't running the ball on 3rd and 9 in their own territory under a minute with a chance to win.
Second, Madden looks like absolute shit. I know it's beating a dead horse, but it's pathetic. The players still skate above the field surface. Everything always looks wet and shiny. Even in cut scens like the coin toss they don't bother to polish the turd and use better textures or movement. Animation on the field is about as fluid as peanut butter half the time.

Bearcat
02-04-2021, 03:30 PM
First, the Chiefs aren't running the ball on 3rd and 9 in their own territory under a minute with a chance to win.
Second, Madden looks like absolute shit. I know it's beating a dead horse, but it's pathetic. The players still skate above the field surface. Everything always looks wet and shiny. Even in cut scens like the coin toss they don't bother to polish the turd and use better textures or movement. Animation on the field is about as fluid as peanut butter half the time.

I was kind of thinking the opposite, actually (graphics, not running on 3rd and long).... I haven't played in years though, so compared to that it looks pretty amazing at first glance. Players seem much more fluid and realistic in the motions and stances.

Saw Mahomes' mug while skipping around though, and he could definitely use some work... yikes.

Bearcat
02-04-2021, 03:32 PM
I might just get bored enough to sign in with EA so the rosters will update, and play this game a time or 3... but I hate having to do that simply on principle, you shouldn't have to "sign up" to play a game where you can actually call TO, make substitutions etc

But yeah Brady with 550 and 5 TD is LMAO

I really hate that shit.... like their NHL game trying to connect to the internet for four days at startup when all I'm doing is wanting to load my offline franchise that wouldn't even need roster updates.

Easy 6
02-04-2021, 03:38 PM
I really hate that shit.... like their NHL game trying to connect to the internet for four days at startup when all I'm doing is wanting to load my offline franchise that wouldn't even need roster updates.

Their exclusive rights to the NFL has really made them too big for their britches, hell I don't WANT to play online... just let me plug and play against the AI or someone in my home, with full features

You used to be able to substitute, even sub guys into the wrong position, create a player from scratch, or up the skill level of a real player, etc etc etc

ThaVirus
02-04-2021, 03:49 PM
Don't know if my heart could take that.

Also, that Andy Reid looks like he just stepped out of GTA

LMAO No shit.

Brady going for 550 and 5 TDs, Bucs dropping 41, losing by two scores in the 4th quarter, multiple OT possessions, relying on a long Butker field goal to win..

I want to win but if the game was anything like this, I'd age a decade in one night.

Lzen
02-04-2021, 05:29 PM
That's what I hate about Madden. Notice Brady stood back there all day pretty much every pass play? Does anyone really believe that Spags is not going to bring heat consistently?