02-07-2021, 08:33 PM
Quitter

TLO
02-07-2021, 08:38 PM
Quitter

Bro, it's over.

EPodolak
02-07-2021, 08:39 PM
I know one. He's OK, he'll be on unofficial Ignore for a little while.

Why Not?
02-07-2021, 08:39 PM
Great job by your front office getting Brady. That ensured that his bitch Goodell would be along for the ride.

eDave
02-07-2021, 08:40 PM
What the fuck did they do to win? Congratulate the refs.

bdj23
02-07-2021, 08:40 PM
Fuck each and every buc fan. I hate you all

Mecca
02-07-2021, 08:41 PM
Fuck each and every buc fan. I hate you all

Signed the leagues propped up Bill Russell.

OrtonsPiercedTaint
02-07-2021, 08:56 PM
congrats

mnchiefsguy
02-07-2021, 08:57 PM
Fuck the Bucs.

Fuck their fans.

Fuck their shithole city.

That is all.

Chiefspants
02-07-2021, 08:58 PM
Congrats.

Yeah, the refs didn’t help and screwed us with the no-calls for Kelce, but Reid made a bad miscalculation with our OL alignment today and his playcalling never seemed to appreciate the advantage Tampa had with that match-up. Tampa won this, and probably did from the moment Fisher went down — and there is no way around it.

I remain amazed at Patrick’s heart throughout this game, though,

Mahomes_Is_God
02-07-2021, 08:59 PM
Get this shit out of here. Fuck you op

PHOG
02-07-2021, 09:00 PM
The refs say thanks, they really appreciate it...since they're the most underappreciated part of the game.

jerryaldini
02-07-2021, 09:00 PM
What's their main board? First one that pops up is pewterreport has like 200 posts in the game thread? Seems there aren't that many to congratulate. Anyway, yeah, what a glorious performance for their defense. Must have been a blast to watch for their fans. No excuses.

KCUnited
02-07-2021, 09:04 PM
Acknowledging this thorough ass whooping

Better team won

Chris Meck
02-07-2021, 09:04 PM
Here's my crow. I'm eating it.

The injuries on the offensive line just got to be too much. Just too much. Even Mahomes needs somebody to block.

Chris Meck
02-07-2021, 09:06 PM
Congrats.

Yeah, the refs didn’t help and screwed us with the no-calls for Kelce, but Reid made a bad miscalculation with our OL alignment today and his playcalling never seemed to appreciate the advantage Tampa had with that match-up. Tampa won this, and probably did from the moment Fisher went down — and there is no way around it.

I remain amazed at Patrick’s heart throughout this game, though,

dude, when you're down to one starter, I mean...do you want chickenshit or horseshit, and where do you want it?

It's too much, man. Just too much.

KsBubba
02-07-2021, 09:07 PM
What the **** did they do to win? Congratulate the refs.

Were the refs trying to one up each other. No way one team gets all the fouls.

Bucs were the better team but the officiating was an embarrassment,

eDave
02-07-2021, 09:09 PM

The officiating was a major input to our suckage. Sorry but that shit will mess with your psych and drag you down.

Chiefspants
02-07-2021, 09:09 PM
dude, when you're down to one starter, I mean...do you want chickenshit or horseshit, and where do you want it?

It's too much, man. Just too much.

Oh — I’m not saying I could do any better. Just expected more slants, more running the football with CEH, that kind of thing. Not saying it would have worked — but it’s clear Reid’s plan for the OL today didn’t pan out.

Still love the dude. That’s my head coach — through and through.

Hydrae
02-07-2021, 09:18 PM
Congrats to the 2021 NFL Champion Buccaneers. (****ing bullshit aside)

Coochie liquor
02-07-2021, 09:28 PM
Congrats Bucs fans. I remember the feeling well. Enjoy the hell out of it. Hard to believe TB had best or second best teams in all sports teams this year. Well deserved!

siberian khatru
02-07-2021, 09:53 PM
Where are the Bucs trolls? Come cash your receipts. You earned it. Far more than the Bill trolls.

Congrats to Tampa.

Only158
02-07-2021, 09:54 PM
The calls were for sure one sided. But when Ward for the 10 millionth time refuses to play the ball not the man, robs Mathieu of an interception when we were only down by 4, you cant blame the refs. When Andy decides to kick a FG in the third quarter, you can’t blame the refs. And when Andy and EB or whoever decides its OK to continue to let the Bucs D continue to sub by not going no huddle in the second half until it didn’t matter, again, you can’t blame the refs.
Our O line was better in week 12. Todd Bowles checked his ego unlike week 12. And Andy refused to realize he was playing Brady AND the clock in the second half. All of that equals a loss that you again.....cannot blame on the refs.

louie aguiar
02-07-2021, 10:10 PM
Refs spotted the bucs 14 points in the first half but the chiefs couldn’t do shit all night

Megatron96
02-07-2021, 10:17 PM
I wish the refs would've called a fair game. But the bucs played a good game, no question. Congrats to their team.

Eastwood
02-07-2021, 10:28 PM
Thanks! Y’all were way too cocky and deserve this loss. Humble pie at its finest.

Gary Cooper
02-07-2021, 10:31 PM
They have fans? I thought everyone in Tampa just went to beaches and strip clubs all day. And rooted for college football. Who cares about the NFL there?

RealSNR
02-07-2021, 10:31 PM
I don't actually believe Buccaneers fans really exist.

I've certainly never seen one. Have you?

crayzkirk
02-07-2021, 10:32 PM
Congratulations to the victors... Chiefs were outplayed in the trenches on both sides of the line. Offensive line was a turnstile and the defensive line couldn't get pressure.

The Chiefs have no one to blame except themselves; Breeland was targetted all night long and was called for multiple penalties. Regardless if it was incidental contact or not, getting beaten deep was inexcusable; just as bad as the Packers DB getting beaten deep.

If this team keep drafting running backs and receivers, Patrick is going to be out of the league in a couple of years with injuries. He was under pressure immediately on many of his dropbacks. It didn't help that Hill and Williams both had balls hit them in the facemask that would have been touchdowns.

Dartgod
02-07-2021, 10:32 PM
Thanks! Y’all were way too cocky and deserve this loss. Humble pie at its finest.

Fuck you, you classless piece of shit.

RealSNR
02-07-2021, 10:35 PM
Congratulations to the victors... Chiefs were outplayed in the trenches on both sides of the line. Offensive line was a turnstile and the defensive line couldn't get pressure.

The Chiefs have no one to blame except themselves; Breeland was targetted all night long and was called for multiple penalties. Regardless if it was incidental contact or not, getting beaten deep was inexcusable; just as bad as the Packers DB getting beaten deep.

If this team keep drafting running backs and receivers, Patrick is going to be out of the league in a couple of years with injuries. He was under pressure immediately on many of his dropbacks. It didn't help that Hill and Williams both had balls hit them in the facemask that would have been touchdowns.
We drafted OL last year. He opted out. Then both vet bookends got injured.

Drafting Clyde Edwards Helaire isn't why we fucking lost.

siberian khatru
02-07-2021, 10:35 PM
I don't actually believe Buccaneers fans really exist.

I've certainly never seen one. Have you?

I saw a lot of Brady and Gronk jerseys at the Tampa Riverwalk Saturday. ROFL

Easy 6
02-07-2021, 10:36 PM
Refs spotted the bucs 14 points in the first half but the chiefs couldn’t do shit all night

That pretty much wraps it up for me

The refs controlled the first half, Tampa Bay controlled the second

Bl00dyBizkitz
02-07-2021, 10:37 PM

Confident is the word you're looking for. But congrats!

Stryker
02-07-2021, 10:38 PM
We lost to the better team and if the OL is NOT addressed, it will happen again and again. Salary cap hell with a $500,000,000 QB This is the beginning of the end. Thank you for SB LIV. Time to wake up and realize. This was a total embarrassment.

crayzkirk
02-07-2021, 10:46 PM
We drafted OL last year. He opted out. Then both vet bookends got injured.

Drafting Clyde Edwards Helaire isn't why we fucking lost.

Didn't say it was; the Chiefs needs to fill some large holes in both lines. Things fell badly for the team and the loss of Fisher was too much to overcome.

Personally, I think Reid's son was a major distraction to the team. He should have just stayed in KC with his son in the hospital.

Hoover
02-07-2021, 10:46 PM
Great game by them. Hats off.

ThyKingdomCome15
02-07-2021, 10:50 PM
The refs were racist. They wanted Brady to win.

All the TB bandwagoners can go freak themselves.

ARROW2
02-07-2021, 10:54 PM
The refs were racist. They wanted Brady to win.

All the TB bandwagoners can go freak themselves.

Exactly. Can't have a black man even have a chance at GOAT status...

Why Not?
02-07-2021, 10:55 PM

Hahahah. Humble? Not hardly. Congrats on your bought, league aided trophy. Once Brady retires, you'll go back to being a laughing stock franchise while we will have Mahomes to enjoy for the next decade. I already can't wait to see what he does next season.

kevrunner
02-07-2021, 11:16 PM
Bucs taking a chance on Fournette really paid off.

Pasta Little Brioni
02-07-2021, 11:18 PM
Eh, the non troll pieces of garbage/pats fans...congrats. so like 2 people in the country

Mecca
02-07-2021, 11:28 PM
You mean Pats fans?

Al Bundy
02-08-2021, 12:20 AM
Thanks you guys. If the Chiefs were playing anyone other than my Buccaneers I would have been rooting for the Chiefs.

Eastwood
02-08-2021, 12:29 AM
**** you, you classless piece of shit.

Don’t be a bitch. You should see the grief I got in the other thread. No of y’all gave us a chance.

jdubya
02-08-2021, 12:34 AM
What the **** did they do to win? Congratulate the refs.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/8e2d16dd3092fa781475c73825e5139e/tenor.gif?itemid=5730834

Hope this helps

HC_Chief
02-08-2021, 05:44 AM
Bucs did what good teams should do: dominate backups on the OL. Yes, there were some horrible calls in the first half that extended drives, leading to scores, but even without those the Bucs win. The OL was absolutely demolished, forcing KC to keep in a back or TE, effectively making it a 7-4 situation in coverage. PMII was under immense pressure all game, and TB had a numerical advantage in the secondary. When we flared, their LBs swarmed. It was a perfect storm. This L goes on the horrific OL and TB taking full advantage of the situation.

Deberg_1990
02-08-2021, 06:18 AM
Congrats to Blain Gabbert for finally getting his ring!

KChiefs1
02-11-2021, 12:27 AM
Here's my crow. I'm eating it.

The injuries on the offensive line just got to be too much. Just too much. Even Mahomes needs somebody to block.

We have him on such a pedestal believing he can win a game by himself.

PAChiefsGuy
02-11-2021, 12:43 AM
Congrats to Bucs and their fans. They were clearly the better team. Refs weren't good but even if refs called perfect game Chiefs werent winning. Chiefs were horrible and way overmatched.

mililo4cpa
02-11-2021, 09:22 AM
Congrats Bucs fans....

That's a lot easier to say knowing that we'll be OK for next 10 - 15 years, and they bought themselves a championship by mortgaging the future. Also much easier to say riding on the back of one championship and making a helluva run for back to back....

synthesis2
02-11-2021, 09:25 AM
Congrats on a Great Defense that dominated our College O-Line and of course coaching, well done.

Dbag
02-11-2021, 09:28 AM
What's their main board? First one that pops up is pewterreport has like 200 posts in the game thread? Seems there aren't that many to congratulate. Anyway, yeah, what a glorious performance for their defense. Must have been a blast to watch for their fans. No excuses.

Buczone is the primary. Pooter Report is pretty much a wannabe.

Wisconsin_Chief
02-11-2021, 09:34 AM
Those most irritating part about this whole thing is that the Bucs and their fans didn't have to go through the 'process' like we all did.

There was no building a culture, no losing in heartbreaking playoff games, no working their way up to the top. They went from just sucking and being nothing and hired a mercenary and beat us when we were at our weakest point with the help of the league office behind them.

It's infuriating.

DJJasonp
02-11-2021, 09:36 AM
Those most irritating part about this whole thing is that the Bucs and their fans didn't have to go through the 'process' like we all did.

There was no building a culture, no losing in heartbreaking playoff games, no working their way up to the top. They went from just sucking and being nothing and hired a mercenary and beat us when we were at our weakest point with the help of the league office behind them.

It's infuriating.

just like the st louis rams

synthesis2
02-11-2021, 09:39 AM

Mahomes is the best and its not really close. Give Brady the Chiefs in the SB and he does zilch. Their defense did something no other defense has ever done in a SB. No QB in history would have scored more than 9 points.

Dbag
02-11-2021, 09:40 AM
Congrats Bucs fans....

That's a lot easier to say knowing that we'll be OK for next 10 - 15 years, and they bought themselves a championship by mortgaging the future. Also much easier to say riding on the back of one championship and making a helluva run for back to back....

And just how did Tampa Bay mortgage the future? With all of the greyhounds they brought in, AB, Gronk, Fournette etc they gave up all of one 4th round draft pick. Oh and we are somewhere around 30 mil under the cap next year. I seem to recall that KC is around 18 mil OVER the cap. Best of luck with that.

Joe
02-11-2021, 09:50 AM
Great job by your front office getting Brady. That ensured that his bitch Goodell would be along for the ride.

The irony here is that most Pat's fans think that Goodell has it out for Brady, yet in your mind, Goodell loves Brady.

At the end of the day, the superbowl between KC and Tampa Bay was won by Tampa's defense. KC only scored 9 points.

Perhaps it's just me, but Tom Brady has nothing to do with defense.

Joe
02-11-2021, 09:52 AM

Like any other USA football team, one man in one position can't win it all when it takes a team to win.

Joe
02-11-2021, 09:56 AM
Mahomes is the best and its not really close. Give Brady the Chiefs in the SB and he does zilch. Their defense did something no other defense has ever done in a SB. No QB in history would have scored more than 9 points.

Football is a brutal sport on the body.

Mahomes is the "best" in this moment of time for the short amount of time he's played pro football.

That said, Mahomes lost to Tom Brady in the superbowl. I believe for the Superbowl played between Mahomes and Brady, Mahomes was under a 60% QB rating while Brady was over 120%.

My only point is that to call Mahomes the "best" at this point in time without looking at a long term career in the NFL, is premature.

Pasta Little Brioni
02-11-2021, 10:11 AM
And just how did Tampa Bay mortgage the future? With all of the greyhounds they brought in, AB, Gronk, Fournette etc they gave up all of one 4th round draft pick. Oh and we are somewhere around 30 mil under the cap next year. I seem to recall that KC is around 18 mil OVER the cap. Best of luck with that.

Piss off you aren't ever winning jack shit again. Chiefs are in their prime and loaded.

displacedinMN
02-11-2021, 10:14 AM
#investigatecarlcheffers

Pasta Little Brioni
02-11-2021, 10:41 AM
Biggest fluke since Superbowl 50. Holy shit that was a joke of a season

Pasta Little Brioni
02-11-2021, 10:43 AM
#investigatecarlcheffers

Take off his mask and guarendamntee Clete Blakeman was underneath

Pasta Little Brioni
02-11-2021, 10:43 AM
HGH the official hero in Tampon Bay

TEX
02-11-2021, 11:03 AM
Bucs did what good teams should do: dominate backups on the OL. Yes, there were some horrible calls in the first half that extended drives, leading to scores, but even without those the Bucs win. The OL was absolutely demolished, forcing KC to keep in a back or TE, effectively making it a 7-4 situation in coverage. PMII was under immense pressure all game, and TB had a numerical advantage in the secondary. When we flared, their LBs swarmed. It was a perfect storm. This L goes on the horrific OL and TB taking full advantage of the situation.

:clap:

Pasta Little Brioni
02-11-2021, 11:04 AM
:clap:

How eerie was this to Superfarce 50 TEX?

TEX
02-11-2021, 11:11 AM
How eerie was this to Superfarce 50 TEX?

You know what? I was watching the game at a friend's house, with mostly Texan fans, and when the flag-happy 2nd qtr. happened, several made reference to Manning's last SB. That Breeland "DPI" that negated an INT, was just insanely bad. Kept on going from there - one sided as hell to the point where most were asking WTF? Deal is the Chiefs were terrible Sunday. They needed no help in pushing things one way. They were doing that by themselves...

Pasta Little Brioni
02-11-2021, 11:14 AM
You know what? I was watching the game at a friend's house, with mostly Texan fans, and when the flag-happy 2nd qtr. happened, several made reference to Manning's last SB. That Breeland "DPI" that negated an INT, was just insanely bad. Kept on going from there - one sided as hell.

I've said this for years. The games aren't "rigged" but no one can convince me they aren't "steered" towards a certain result. This game was every bit as corrupt as that game against the Rams on MNF with the " Allstars officiating crew"

TEX
02-11-2021, 11:20 AM
I've said this for years. The games aren't "rigged" but no one can convince me they aren't "steered" towards a certain result. This game was every bit as corrupt as that game against the Rams on MNF with the " Allstars officiating crew"

Man where I was, people literally said that the officials made sure that KC didn't get out to a big lead, and the stage was set for an epic Mahomes Super Bowl comeback. Then at half time - Boomer & Burleson actually said the main story wasn't the game, but that it was that it had been "over officiated" during the 1st half. Did seem very weird.

Pasta Little Brioni
02-11-2021, 11:23 AM
If it really was rigged, kc scores 3 times in the 4th, but misses the 2 pointer to tie. People hated this Superbowl. Biggest pile if trash since Rams NE and Superfarce 50.

It was definitely "steered" to give TB the lead and give Mahomes a comeback opportunity. No doubt in my mind.

Wisconsin_Chief
02-11-2021, 11:34 AM
If it really was rigged, kc scores 3 times in the 4th, but misses the 2 pointer to tie. People hated this Superbowl. Biggest pile if trash since Rams NE and Superfarce 50.

It was definitely "steered" to give TB the lead and give Mahomes a comeback opportunity. No doubt in my mind.

Spot on.

Unfortunately, they underestimated just how bad our o-line would be, especially being down multiple scores while the Bucs were just able to drop two deep safeties and pin their ears back in the front 7 and come after Mahomes. Could have just called a fair game and it would have been much closer and more entertaining.

Instead, they got a steaming pile of garbage, and I'm glad. They deserved it, along with the ratings that came along with it.

scho63
02-11-2021, 11:39 AM
On one hand: Congrats to Buc's fans. Your team's Dline was ferocious and you played a much better game overall.

On the other hand: Fuck you Buc's fans as your Golden pussy boy TB got every bullshit call to start the game and put us in an immediate disadvantage. Didn't decide the outcome but added an extra layer we had to try to overcome.

KChiefs1
02-11-2021, 11:56 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Wu9KLQltxxo" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

KChiefs1
02-11-2021, 11:56 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Y6D6TsOJKuw" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Eastwood
02-14-2021, 11:47 AM

Bucs, Bills and NE fans didn’t hate it! Throw in the Browns too!!

TomBarndtsTwin
02-14-2021, 12:04 PM
Everyone hated it outside of New England and Tompa Bay. Lowest rated Super Bowl since mid 2000’s.

I get the Bucs enjoyed it, but I’m glad we as Chiefs fans have arrived at the point where our rivals that can’t beat us (Bills, Browns, Pats) are vicariously living through the one team that could.

Bearcat
02-14-2021, 12:07 PM
Bucs, Bills and NE fans didn’t hate it!

So, basically anyone pathetic enough to pose as a Bucs fan for reasons ranging from traumatic brain injury and complete lack of football knowledge to weird man crush and needing a new bandwagon for the first time in 20 years... since everyone knows Bucs fans don't actually exist.

big nasty kcnut
02-14-2021, 02:24 PM
Fuck them hoe!

KChiefs1
02-14-2021, 04:14 PM
So, basically anyone pathetic enough to pose as a Bucs fan for reasons ranging from traumatic brain injury and complete lack of football knowledge to weird man crush and needing a new bandwagon for the first time in 20 years... since everyone knows Bucs fans don't actually exist.

Wasn’t there one who showed up before the Super Bowl? Could have been a Bills fan posing as one I guess.

Bearcat
02-14-2021, 04:22 PM
Wasn’t there one who showed up before the Super Bowl? Could have been a Bills fan posing as one I guess.

There was only one who I noticed posting even within 400 miles of Tampa (and not in Florida).... every other "Bucs fan", including this one, was posting from the northeast (north of DC), including one posting from Canada.

rtmike
02-15-2021, 02:07 PM
dude, when you're down to one starter, I mean...

And the worst of the 5, lol.

Course CBS was saying he's the #9 ranked center trying to fluff tb, lol.

rabblerouser
02-15-2021, 02:22 PM

Truth.

rabblerouser
02-15-2021, 02:23 PM

Maybe they got paid by each flag against the Chiefs?

:shrug:

rabblerouser
02-15-2021, 02:24 PM

That sounds about right, about 200 people claimed to be Bucs fans after they signed Brady, so that's probably about right.

rabblerouser
02-15-2021, 02:29 PM

It's infuriating.

This is accurate.

The Bucs : "whoo-whoo. We won! We bought the Shield Seal and now we have the trophy! We're the best because we bought it! Whoo-whoo!"*

Al Bundy
02-15-2021, 05:34 PM

It's infuriating.

Except we have suffered those heart breaking losses in the playoffs, a couple of times to the Eagles, 1 to the Packers and the NFC Championship game. Afterwards, a couple of playoff losses to the Giants and Redskins. We have suffered.

Al Bundy
02-15-2021, 05:35 PM
That sounds about right, about 200 people claimed to be Bucs fans after they signed Brady, so that's probably about right.

Actually that is the main board, but the format change drove a lot of people away.

rabblerouser
02-15-2021, 07:56 PM
Except we have suffered those heart breaking losses in the playoffs, a couple of times to the Eagles, 1 to the Packers and the NFC Championship game. Afterwards, a couple of playoff losses to the Giants and Redskins. We have suffered.

Right.

Amazing that Winston threw for 5000 yards last year but only got 12 PI calls...

Brady throws for 4600 yards...and somehow gets 27 PI calls his way.

Which is a record, btw. Not one they brag about on TV, but...it's a record.

Al Bundy
02-15-2021, 10:26 PM
Right.

Amazing that Winston threw for 5000 yards last year but only got 12 PI calls...

Brady throws for 4600 yards...and somehow gets 27 PI calls his way.

Which is a record, btw. Not one they brag about on TV, but...it's a record.

Placement of balls. Winston rarely threw the ball where the ball was catchable if the pass wasn't being completed.

rabblerouser
02-15-2021, 11:08 PM
Placement of balls. Winston rarely threw the ball where the ball was catchable if the pass wasn't being completed.

Right. Like when Brady overthrew Evans by about 7 yards and Evans tripped Breeland incidentally when their feet got tangled in the Super Bowl, and somehow it was a penalty on Breeland.

Like THAT kind of ball placement?

ROFL
LMAO

You Brady apologists are something else...

Al Bundy
02-16-2021, 10:03 AM
Right. Like when Brady overthrew Evans by about 7 yards and Evans tripped Breeland incidentally when their feet got tangled in the Super Bowl, and somehow it was a penalty on Breeland.

Like THAT kind of ball placement?

ROFL
LMAO

You Brady apologists are something else...

You mean where Breeland dove at Evans and tripped him or it would have been a walk in TD?

Bearcat
02-16-2021, 10:06 AM
You mean where Breeland dove at Evans and tripped him or it would have been a walk in TD?

JFC. ROFLLMAO

IowaHawkeyeChief
02-16-2021, 10:08 AM

Are you fucking blind... rewatch the game, it's not that hard...

So you are saying if he overthrew it, say, 15 yards and it hit the wall behind the endzone, it wouldn't be PI?

rabblerouser
02-21-2021, 10:23 PM

Must've missed all that.

Brody Wa
02-22-2021, 08:42 AM
Jon Gruden caused me to hate the Bucs first Sb team and Brady makes me hate the current SB Bucs team.

TEX
02-22-2021, 05:08 PM

:facepalm: ROFL Seriously???

rabblerouser
09-30-2021, 01:40 PM
Jon Gruden caused me to hate the Bucs first Sb team and Brady makes me hate the current SB Bucs team.

Yeah but the first SB team did beat the Raiders. Fuck the Raiders.