PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Andy update on Eric Bieniemy coming back

ShowtimeSBMVP
02-08-2021, 11:16 AM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Andy Reid says he&#39;s talked to Eric Bieniemy about a new contract for next season but will leave that conversation private for now. Says they will have everything settled in the next week and see how that goes.</p>&mdash; Matt Derrick (@mattderrick) <a href="https://twitter.com/mattderrick/status/1358824393514835969?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">February 8, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

OrtonsPiercedTaint
02-08-2021, 11:19 AM
He may need to move on to move up. That could also be a big mistake if he goes to a losing organization

comochiefsfan
02-08-2021, 11:22 AM
For all the talk about EB deserving a head coaching opportunity, perhaps the black coach people should be more focused on is Todd Bowles.

Kman34
02-08-2021, 11:22 AM
He may need to move on to move up. That could also be a big mistake if he goes to a losing organization

This.. Right now it just looks like he’s just telling Patrick the play Andy wants called..

CaliChief83
02-08-2021, 11:24 AM
Who was calling plays last night..him or Reid? It was awful. But for his sake I hope for him to get a hc gig to get paid ��*♂️

FAX
02-08-2021, 12:07 PM
If I were King Of The Chiefs, I would promote Kafka to OC.

Last evening's "offensive game plan" was an embarrassment to both Chiefs fans and humankind writ large.

FAX

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
02-08-2021, 12:08 PM
Who was calling plays last night..him or Reid? It was awful. But for his sake I hope for him to get a hc gig to get paid ��*♂️

Reid in his press conference today said he himself Reid did

notorious
02-08-2021, 12:08 PM
Don't really give a shit if he's here or not.

The Franchise
02-08-2021, 12:11 PM

Last evening's "offensive game plan" was an embarrassment to both Chiefs fans and humankind writ large.

FAX

Do you know how much shit this organization would get if we let Bieniemy walk and promoted Kafka?

TEX
02-08-2021, 12:17 PM
Do you know how much shit this organization would get if we let Bieniemy walk and promoted Kafka?

Exactly. This is why I was hoping Bieniemy would land a HC gig. Kafka is already getting looks by other teams.

FAX
02-08-2021, 12:22 PM

Perhaps it would be best if you ignored my comments.

I am currently consumed with sadness and I may well be irrational.

Up With Kafka!

Down With Bieniemy!

FAX

TNTEICHER
02-08-2021, 12:26 PM
If Bienemy wants a head coaching gig I think he needs to move on to prove himself without Andy.

Chief Roundup
02-08-2021, 12:29 PM

FAX

You do realize that game plan was Reid's game plan, not EBs, right?

IowaHawkeyeChief
02-08-2021, 12:30 PM
For all the talk about EB deserving a head coaching opportunity, perhaps the black coach people should be more focused on is Todd Bowles.

with our makeshift o-line last night and D Coordinator would have looked like God...

Hiring Bowles would be like paying Larry Brown after SB XXX...

Pogue
02-08-2021, 12:30 PM
Pretty late for Bienemy to move on, no? What teams could he go to?

Cosmos
02-08-2021, 12:31 PM
Is it too late to get draft picks..?

Not impressed with in game changes, and wonder just what exactly the fuck Bienemy is responsible for in this offense.

Maybe other teams hiring coaches have figured it out, and not telling us.

Maybe an OC change up wouldn’t be a bad thing.

FAX
02-08-2021, 12:35 PM
You do realize that game plan was Reid's game plan, not EBs, right?

1) We have been repeatedly informed that the "game plan" is a collaborative effort.

2) It is the OC's responsibility to have his guys ready to play.

3) It would be unwise to fire Wally.

4) It is entirely possible that (to date) Bieniemy has been riding the coattails of Wally and Mahomes.

5) If Bieniemy was worth a shit, he would have an HC gig by now.

6) That "game plan" was an abomination before God.

1+2+3+4+5+6 = Fire Bieniemy and promote Kafka.

FAX

Sassy Squatch
02-08-2021, 12:36 PM
They could "mutually part ways" because it's become abundantly clear he's not getting a HC job while working here.

The Franchise
02-08-2021, 12:39 PM
They could "mutually part ways" because it's become abundantly clear he's not getting a HC job while working here.

And the Chiefs would get roasted in the media for letting go of a black coach and promoting a white one.

Bieniemy will be back, I’m sure.

gold_and_red
02-08-2021, 12:50 PM
And the Chiefs would get roasted in the media for letting go of a black coach and promoting a white one.

Bieniemy will be back, I’m sure.

But it will all be forgotten if Chiefs win another SB soon. Personally I want Reid to focus on game management and cutting down penalties than on playcalling with such a stud at QB, an OC can do that.

TEX
02-08-2021, 12:58 PM
1) We have been repeatedly informed that the "game plan" is a collaborative effort.

4) It is entirely possible that (to date) Bieniemy has been riding the coattails of Wally and Mahomes.

FAX

1+2+3+4+5+6 = Fire Bieniemy and promote Kafka (Before someone else takes him away and does just that.)

KChiefs1
02-08-2021, 01:49 PM
How does this piece of shit have thread starting privileges???

He should be banned from the forum.

I ignored him a couple of years ago yet I have to read his shitty posts because others quote him. He’s not a Chiefs fan.

Deberg_1990
02-08-2021, 01:54 PM
If Bienemy wants a head coaching gig I think he needs to move on to prove himself without Andy.

Britt Reid will be back but Bienemy gone?

King_Chief_Fan
02-08-2021, 01:56 PM
Britt Reid will be back but Bienemy gone?

Brit will be in jail where he belongs

King_Chief_Fan
02-08-2021, 01:59 PM

FAX
wise and correct as usual

FloridaMan88
02-08-2021, 02:19 PM

FAX

Especially if the Super Bowl gameplan had more of EB's imprints on it than usual with Andy Reid having to deal with his son's issues in the days before the game.

Papi
02-08-2021, 02:19 PM

Everyone sucking off Bowles. They have a really good front 4 that beat up our 2nd and 3rd string O line. There's no magic scheme. If Mahomes had time it's a different game.

TEX
02-08-2021, 02:24 PM
Everyone sucking off Bowles. They have a really good front 4 that beat up our 2nd and 3rd string O line. There's no magic scheme. If Mahomes had time it's a different game.

Exactly. With Fish at LT it's a different game.

FloridaMan88
02-08-2021, 02:27 PM

Nothing Bowles did seemed that surprising... maybe they played more zone (87% zone on first and second downs) than people expected, but everyone (except for Andy Reid and EB apparently) knew they would be playing at least some zone defense.

Coochie liquor
02-08-2021, 02:32 PM

Even if his receivers don’t shit the bed while Patrick is trying to bail out the shit O line, the game is different.

The Franchise
02-08-2021, 02:33 PM
So I’m seeing that Deland McCullough is heading to Indiana to be their Asst HC/RBs coach.