PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Artiicle on redrafting the 2020 Draft -L'Jarius Sneed #7

IowaHawkeyeChief
02-11-2021, 11:09 AM
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/redrafting-the-2020-nfl-draft-justin-herbert-picked-by-bengals-justin-jefferson-lands-with-lions/?ftag=SPM-16-10abi8e

Veach hit it out of the park with Sneed...

In a redraft they have him going to Carolina with the 7th overall pick...

and after the SB, they have us tacking an OT...

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
02-11-2021, 11:11 AM
He had a bad game during the Super Bowl

The Franchise
02-11-2021, 11:12 AM

Man....shut the fuck up already.

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
02-11-2021, 11:13 AM
Man....shut the **** up already.

Truth hurts doesn’t it

The Franchise
02-11-2021, 11:15 AM
Truth hurts doesn’t it

Sure thing Penbrook. Maybe you’ll lose your posting privileges one day.

You’re a bottom 3 poster on this forum. And that includes the fans of other teams.

Pasta Little Brioni
02-11-2021, 11:16 AM

He did? Theur receivers did Jack shit. We got killed underneath, but overall the defense did a fine Job considering they gifted Tampa 14 points. A fairly called game and even an average O line and we blow the fuck out of them. Better team lost.

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!

You’re a bottom 3 poster on this forum. And that includes the fans of other teams.

You’re just a hater because I’ve been right more times than you

IowaHawkeyeChief
Truth hurts doesn’t it

:rolleyes: Godwin and Evans had 3 catches for 40 yards and Gronk had one longer TD pass when we got absolutely no pressure on Brady and he sat all day before finding Gronk open...this despite the refs calling it tight as hell on our Dbacks.

Pants

So? What does that have to do with him being the best rookie CB in the league?

Pasta Little Brioni
02-11-2021, 11:17 AM

Truth hurts doesn’t it

Then admit you are penbrook

Pasta Little Brioni
02-11-2021, 11:18 AM
:rolleyes: Godwin and Evans had 3 catches for 40 yards and Gronk had one longer TD pass when we got absolutely no pressure on Brady and he sat all day before finding Gronk open...this despite the refs calling it tight as hell on our Dbacks.

Gronk pushed off too

The Franchise
02-11-2021, 11:19 AM

Right? All you post is tweets and dumb shit. You aren’t right about anything. You have no valid football takes because you’re 10 years old.

ModSocks
02-11-2021, 11:19 AM

IDK wtf you're talking about.

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
02-11-2021, 11:21 AM
Right? All you post is tweets and dumb shit. You aren’t right about anything. You have no valid football takes because you’re 10 years old.

10 years old but #1 in your heart 🥰

BWillie
02-11-2021, 11:24 AM

Seemed like it was more the guys who guard the middle & our linebackers than the outside though. I'd have to go back and watch tape...which I'm sure I won't do. I didn't even watch most of the 4th quarter I was so depressed.

Pasta Little Brioni
02-11-2021, 11:25 AM
Then admit you are penbrook

Go on...

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
02-11-2021, 11:26 AM
Seemed like it was more the guys who guard the middle & our linebackers than the outside though. I'd have to go back and watch tape...which I'm sure I won't do. I didn't even watch most of the 4th quarter I was so depressed.

Niemann was so lost 😭

htismaqe
02-11-2021, 11:26 AM
Take out the trash...

The Franchise
02-11-2021, 11:28 AM

Nieman and Sorensen suck at coverage. We’ve known this for years.

wheeler08
02-11-2021, 11:28 AM
Yea OL sounds nice, but how would the season gone with Williams and Thompson as our RBs? Unless we would have drafted Robinson later. Bell was a waste

Pasta Little Brioni
02-11-2021, 11:30 AM
Take out the trash...

Ban his ass, bring him back, so we can ban him again and again.

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
02-11-2021, 11:31 AM
Nieman and Sorensen suck at coverage. We’ve known this for years.

So you wouldn’t re sign Sorensen?

RealSNR

Like when you issued that horrifically idiotic take about Alex Smith retiring and "fixing" all the issues we had in the Super Bowl by joining our coaching staff?

wheeler08
I’ve seen several mocks having us take a LB with first pick. Is that worth doing just to see Nieman gone? Or is OL or Edge the bigger need?

Sassy Squatch
02-11-2021, 11:32 AM
Ruggs doesn't make it even with all that WR talent taken. LOLRAIDERS

Deberg_1990
02-11-2021, 11:34 AM
Yea OL sounds nice, but how would the season gone with Williams and Thompson as our RBs? Unless we would have drafted Robinson later. Bell was a waste

In this particular redraft, I would have selected CEH again.

wheeler08
02-11-2021, 11:41 AM
CEH might be rookie of the year on any other team. The two games we ran the ball, he was a monster

Lilmrp117
02-11-2021, 11:41 AM
I don't remember Sneed getting burned or getting called for a flag despite the refs flag frenzy. I remember Ward and Breeland getting beat or getting called for penalties. Maybe I'm not remembering 100% accurately but if Sneed was not mentioned much during the game, then it was probably because he was doing his job well.

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
02-11-2021, 11:45 AM
I don't remember Sneed getting burned or getting called for a flag despite the refs flag frenzy. I remember Ward and Breeland getting beat or getting called for penalties. Maybe I'm not remembering 100% accurately but if Sneed was not mentioned much during the game, then it was probably because he was doing his job well.

He got beat by Gronk on the TD and a couple times he let Gronk open again especially that third and 2 right before halftime

Jewish Rabbi
02-11-2021, 11:49 AM

The next time you’re right will be the first. Eat fuck pie, queer.

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
02-11-2021, 11:50 AM
The next time you’re right will be the first. Eat **** pie, queer.

Ahh how sweet 😍

Pants
02-11-2021, 11:51 AM
He got beat by Gronk on the TD and a couple times he let Gronk open again especially that third and 2 right before halftime

He didn't get beat, you dumbass. He blanketed him through his entire route. After 6 or 7 seconds of covering him, he looked back to see WTF was going on with the play and Gronk improvised on a cut inside right at that moment.

Goddamit, I try so hard to not call people names anymore and I try to be nice and mature but you're seriously a fucking dummy.

wheeler08
02-11-2021, 12:05 PM
I used to be a big fan of Ward but he just doesn’t impress anymore.

htismaqe
02-11-2021, 12:16 PM

He was never in single coverage against Gronk. You're being dumb on purpose.

pugsnotdrugs19
02-11-2021, 12:23 PM
It was the best value pick in the draft based on this first season.

Also, Penbrook is the absolute worst Chiefs fan poster we have.

IowaHawkeyeChief
02-11-2021, 12:29 PM

The stupidity of this post is epic. Gronk's TD was due more to absolutely no pressure on Brady. The third and 2 where Gronk got 3 yards. GTFO

PHOG
02-11-2021, 12:35 PM
He didn't get beat, you dumbass. He blanketed him through his entire route. After 6 or 7 seconds of covering him, he looked back to see WTF was going on with the play and Gronk improvised on a cut inside right at that moment.

Goddamit, I try so hard to not call people names anymore and I try to be nice and mature but you're seriously a ****ing dummy.

Ah, without watching the replay (shudder), I was wondering what the hell happened with that play. Makes sense.

And on his (Gronk) first TD, was that Sorensen's man? Looked like he maybe got caught in traffic (pick)?

Edit: Well, I have it recorded, but I have yet grown the intestinal fortitude to actually watch it, so there is that.

IowaHawkeyeChief
02-11-2021, 12:54 PM
Ah, without watching the replay (shudder), I was wondering what the hell happened with that play. Makes sense.

And on his (Gronk) first TD, was that Sorensen's man? Looked like he maybe got caught in traffic (pick)?

Edit: Well, I have it recorded, but I have yet grown the intestinal fortitude to actually watch it, so there is that.

Gronk's 2nd TD was also after the defense got two stops on the Honey Badgers pick, and the offsides on the FG...