PDA

View Full Version : Misc After 14 years I've been banned from a thread

tmax63
03-03-2021, 09:52 AM
Mods,
I've been a member here for 14 years and apparently someone here banned me from the $2.50 gallon gas thread. I want to know why. You can pm me or reply here, i don't care which. I want you to show me anything I've said that was untrue or deserving of a ban. Explain it to me, don't just do it and hide.

Red Dawg
03-03-2021, 09:59 AM
They consider that political. I have been banned from the Mahomes thread for making a political remark for months with zero hope of getting back in.

I have asked but nothing but crickets.

FloridaMan88
03-03-2021, 10:01 AM
Myself along with roughly 77% of active Chiefsplanet members have been banned from the "Non Political" COVID-19 thread on the main forum.

Shit happens.

SuperBowl4
03-03-2021, 10:03 AM
Welcome to the CLUB! :thumb: Sometimes when you are banned from a thread the powers that be at CP will PM you for the reason. I have been banned from many and I consider it to be a badge of honor. :evil:

Hammock Parties
03-03-2021, 10:05 AM
oh no you can't talk about gas prices on a football forum

reeeeeeeeee

In58men
03-03-2021, 10:07 AM
Mods,
I've been a member here for 14 years and apparently someone here banned me from the $2.50 gallon gas thread. I want to know why. You can pm me or reply here, i don't care which. I want you to show me anything I've said that was untrue or deserving of a ban. Explain it to me, don't just do it and hide.

Don’t worry I was banned bc I guess we’re not allowed to criticize the dead ROFL

Not even Hitler!

Abba-Dabba
03-03-2021, 10:11 AM
You should strive for more. Getting banned from your own thread would be a champions encore.

tmax63
03-03-2021, 10:12 AM
Thanks for the support but I'd still like to know the chi*@ensh#t mf'er who did it. I like to know who my enemies are.

SPchief
03-03-2021, 10:14 AM
Thanks for the support but I'd still like to know the chi*@ensh#t mf'er who did it. I like to know who my enemies are.

Reported

wazu
03-03-2021, 10:20 AM
Reported

You can't report him. He's been a member for 14 years.

Graystoke
03-03-2021, 10:25 AM
I must have weak sauce. I have never been banned.
I need to live more recklessly.

TLO
03-03-2021, 10:29 AM
Inb4 moved to the RR.

Coincidentally, I'm banned from that thread as well. Not sure why. Don't care either.

tmax63
03-03-2021, 10:29 AM
I always thought I was pretty dull and non-inflammatory. But apparently I got somebody's panties in a wad and SPchief's now as well.

Donger
03-03-2021, 10:30 AM
Mods,

IIRC, you mentioned a politician and his new policy being the reason for the recent increase in gasoline prices.

tmax63
03-03-2021, 10:32 AM
Actually I said "influencing" and I stand by that statement.

Donger
03-03-2021, 10:35 AM
Actually I said "influencing" and I stand by that statement.

Okay. But we are supposed to keep politics out of the Lounge. We have CPDC for that. Start a thread if you like, and we can discuss it there.

tmax63
03-03-2021, 10:43 AM
Do you think who's in charge could make a difference in the price of gas? If so then I would argue that it could be included in that particular thread. There are many factors that can influence the price of gas and omitting political pressure is impeding a full discussion on that thread.

The Franchise
03-03-2021, 10:43 AM
I’ve been banned from CP. Step your game up.

Donger
03-03-2021, 10:45 AM
Do you think who's in charge could make a difference in the price of gas? If so then I would argue that it could be included in that particular thread. There are many factors that can influence the price of gas and omitting political pressure is impeding a full discussion on that thread.

Happy to discuss politics and political policy, and how it influences the price of gasoline and crude, in a CPDC thread. Not here.

Chiefspants
03-03-2021, 10:45 AM
My previous account was banned for 14 years. I wanna see if I'll be able to log into it this summer considering it was banned in 2007 LMAO

Just means you're a true member now, imho.

Hammock Parties
03-03-2021, 10:46 AM
be forced to get around an IP ban multiple times before you bitch

the pussification of CP trolls continues

in my day, you never even admitted you were banned, you just powered through like a juggernaut of righteous shitposting

Chiefspants
03-03-2021, 10:48 AM
Don’t worry I was banned bc I guess we’re not allowed to criticize the dead ROFL

Not even Hitler!

I'm really bummed because that post was at 33 upvotes and 36 downvotes before it got moved to the political forum. Really wanted to see how that was going to end up.

Bearcat
03-03-2021, 10:49 AM
I don't know who did it, but took a quick glance and blatant political post is blatant. It's been against Lounge rules for years with stickied threads about it for months at a time. Looks like it hijacked the thread a bit, too.

As much as I personally dislike inserting politics into things, we try to strike a balance when it comes to mentioning a policy and what is a political opinion vs simply stating a fact or what a politician said, etc.... but then you have people who will always walk that line and then wonder why they start getting booted and cry "now people get banned for just mentioning the President's name!!!" after shitposting "Thanks Trump" a bunch of times.

So, having a thread hijacked with more political posts or 20 people complaining about your political post is something we have to monitor, as well as not knowing if even the most veiled references are DC leakage or whatever.... and I know that leads to people thinking it's over moderation, bias towards one side, Communist bastards, inconsistent, etc... but, it's tough when it's subjective and open to interpretation/intent, and some people will always bend the rules as much as possible.

And while we don't advertise every thread ban, there's no "hiding" involved... we have a gripe thread in the Lounge for this very reason, if there's ever a need for clarification, and I don't think any of us have ever been shy about it. :shrug:

Donger
03-03-2021, 10:51 AM
I don't know who did it, but took a quick glance and blatant political post is blatant. It's been against Lounge rules for years with stickied threads about it for months at a time. Looks like it hijacked the thread a bit, too.

As much as I personally dislike inserting politics into things, we try to strike a balance when it comes to mentioning a policy and what is a political opinion vs simply stating a fact or what a politician said, etc.... but then you have people who will always walk that line and then wonder why they start getting booted and cry "now people get banned for just mentioning the President's name!!!" after shitposting "Thanks Trump" a bunch of times.

So, having a thread hijacked with more political posts or 20 people complaining about your political post is something we have to monitor, as well as not knowing if even the most veiled references are DC leakage or whatever.... and I know that leads to people thinking it's over moderation, bias towards one side, Communist bastards, inconsistent, etc... but, it's tough when it's subjective and open to interpretation/intent, and some people will always bend the rules as much as possible.

And while we don't advertise every thread ban, there's no "hiding" involved... we have a gripe thread in the Lounge for this very reason, if there's ever a need for clarification, and I don't think any of us have ever been shy about it. :shrug:

Political post. Reported.

Bearcat
03-03-2021, 10:52 AM
I'm really bummed because that post was at 33 upvotes and 36 downvotes before it got moved to the political forum. Really wanted to see how that was going to end up.

I put a small amount of effort into seeing if that was the most voted-on post and for being the most divisive, but didn't find anything useful... can't remember seeing another one that even had half the number of both up and down votes.

Bearcat
03-03-2021, 10:53 AM

I'll ban myself... :sulk:

loochy
03-03-2021, 10:59 AM
So what? Go to a different thread then.

scho63
03-03-2021, 11:00 AM
Mods,
I've been a member here for 14 years and apparently someone here banned me from the $2.50 gallon gas thread. .

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

You were long overdue. Welcome to the club. :LOL:

Bugeater
03-03-2021, 11:00 AM
This isn't a new policy by any means and I posted a warning shortly before that which apparently fell on deaf ears. And it's not about enemies or how long anyone has been here, I also booted Halfcan who has been here longer than you and is also someone I consider a friend.

Chiefspants
03-03-2021, 11:02 AM
I put a small amount of effort into seeing if that was the most voted-on post and for being the most divisive, but didn't find anything useful... can't remember seeing another one that even had half the number of both up and down votes.

Same. It was wild.

Peter Gibbons
This mod live close to you?

lewdog
OP are you a POS?!?!?!?

OrtonsPiercedTaint
03-03-2021, 11:05 AM
How can the lounge have nice lamp shades if people don't mult

bdj23
03-03-2021, 11:07 AM
I'm suprised I've only been banned from a thread one time on this site, and that thread ended up moved to DC like 10 minutes later anyway.

BWillie
03-03-2021, 11:14 AM
Mods,

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ECPrzwGVUAEU2li.jpg

ThaVirus
03-03-2021, 11:20 AM

OK, now I'm intrigued. Do you have a link?

ThaVirus
03-03-2021, 11:22 AM
I've never been banned from a thread in my 14 years posting here.

Turns out, it's actually pretty easy to avoid the ban hammer as long as you're not a dipshit.

Bugeater
03-03-2021, 11:24 AM
Inb4 moved to the RR.

Coincidentally, I'm banned from that thread as well. Not sure why. Don't care either.

Your only post in there was an Initiative Q repost, probably safe to assume you were running around posting it in multiple threads, those of which you were likely booted from as well. I'll check with ModBot and see if we can overturn it for you.

BigRedChief
03-03-2021, 11:26 AM
Here for 18 years and I just got my first thread ban from the Covid thread like thousands of my fellow Planeteers. Suck it up buttercup. Go to gripe about mods and get your answer.

BWillie
03-03-2021, 11:28 AM

Turns out, it's actually pretty easy to avoid the ban hammer as long as you're not a dipshit.

You sir need to improve your trolling skills, then.

FloridaMan88
03-03-2021, 11:33 AM
Here for 18 years and I just got my first thread ban from the Covid thread like thousands of my fellow Planeteers. Suck it up buttercup. Go to gripe about mods and get your answer.

Everyone has been banned from the “Non Political” COVID-19 thread... it is a badge of honor.

Chiefspants
03-03-2021, 11:34 AM
OK, now I'm intrigued. Do you have a link?

Unfortunately you can't see the count now that it's in the political forum. I always wished you could still upvote/downvote posts in there but the posts wouldn't be hidden/gilded no matter what the count was.

DaneMcCloud
03-03-2021, 11:35 AM
You can't report him. He's been a member for 14 years.

LMAO

ThaVirus
03-03-2021, 11:36 AM
You sir need to improve your trolling skills, then.

Trolling is for weirdos.

DaneMcCloud
03-03-2021, 11:37 AM
Imagine starting a thread because you were banned from the Gasoline thread

LMAO

Good fucking grief, pull up your panties. Your labia is showing.

Red Dawg
03-03-2021, 11:39 AM

Or if you are on the left. Ban coming down.

03-03-2021, 11:41 AM
I can’t get banned even when I try to. I need to try harder. This thread is inspiring.

BWillie
03-03-2021, 11:47 AM
Trolling is for weirdos.

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/ghNbRpvyXIXMv0pKVr" width="480" height="301" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/JokerMovie-joker-warner-bros-jokermovie-ghNbRpvyXIXMv0pKVr"></a></p>

BIG_DADDY
03-03-2021, 11:48 AM

LMAO

Good ****ing grief, pull up your panties. Your labia is showing.

It has changed here man. The spirit of why the BB was created from the Star board is gone. Might as well be the star. Being an OP here for 20 years I have recently started getting banned too. Twice for no good reason and I am rarely even here.

Chiefspants
03-03-2021, 11:53 AM
It has changed here man. The spirit of why the BB was created from the Star board is gone. Might as well be the star. Being an OP here for 20 years I have recently started getting banned too. Twice for no good reason and I am rarely even here.

No. I don't think it really has. Things are just so divisive on social media and that tension sometimes is felt here (Facebook and Twitter getting deleted would be net beneficial for the planet). Clay was MU'd for MONTHS like, what, 12 years ago? And wasn't DC even created because everyone was complaining about politics being inserted in the main forum?

Mod abuse was at times rampant, would happen for literally no reason or just "for fun." My username was "vaginpants" for a while (can't remember why, sure I complained about something and that was the response). LMAO

There's always been drama like this here.

Jewish Rabbi
03-03-2021, 11:55 AM
They consider that political. I have been banned from the Mahomes thread for making a political remark for months with zero hope of getting back in.

I have asked but nothing but crickets.

Cry more you fucking pussy

KCUnited
03-03-2021, 11:56 AM
OP, do your nipples remind people of a vintage car stereo?

Bearcat
03-03-2021, 12:12 PM

DC has been around since 2004 and people were complaining about politics for a while before that. People inserting politics into everything is a 15+ year problem.

The ability to boot people from specific threads, OTOH, is relatively new (~5 years, maybe), as well as the number of people who insert politics into everything and probably the level of vitriol.

And with that, the level of frustration with it for fifteen years leads to enforcing this one rule.

I'm personally glad we've evolved over 2 decades while largely still being the same site... people who were in their 20s when the site was created are now in their 40s, and I'd certainly hope they've changed a bit, too. It's not like it's reddit or most other boards out there these days... it's still very much almost anything goes, just like 20 years ago (adding new rules to what was around 15+ years ago is very rare).

crazycoffey
03-03-2021, 12:13 PM

Just post something from the phone book......

redfan
03-03-2021, 12:22 PM
And you made a thread about it? Ahahahaha

Chief Roundup
03-03-2021, 12:23 PM

The bolded could get you banned for filter evasion.

loochy
03-03-2021, 12:24 PM

LMAO

Good fucking grief, pull up your panties. Your labia is showing.

This. The OP screams "I'm special so pay attention to meeeeeeeeee!"
https://38.cdn.ekm.net/ekmps/shops/2bf67e/images/i-m-special-rainbow-unicorn-pinback-button-badge-fairy-tale-mythical-fun-kawaii-781-p.jpg?v=1

Chief Roundup
03-03-2021, 12:25 PM

You need to understand no political posts in the lounge means no political posts in the lounge regardless of how much they pertain to or have a direct effect upon.
I guess you must have missed the thread that was stickied at the top of the Lounge off and on for a year or more now.

htismaqe
03-03-2021, 12:27 PM
No. I don't think it really has. Things are just so divisive on social media and that tension sometimes is felt here (Facebook and Twitter getting deleted would be net beneficial for the planet). Clay was MU'd for MONTHS like, what, 12 years ago? And wasn't DC even created because everyone was complaining about politics being inserted in the main forum?

Mod abuse was at times rampant, would happen for literally no reason or just "for fun." My username was "vaginpants" for a while (can't remember why, sure I complained about something and that was the response). LMAO

There's always been drama like this here.

:clap:

loochy
03-03-2021, 12:28 PM
You need to understand no political posts in the lounge means no political posts in the lounge regardless of how much they pertain to or have a direct effect upon.
I guess you must have missed the thread that was stickied at the top of the Lounge off and on for a year or more now.

As we've determined, OP thinks he's special and that the rules don't apply to him.

J Diddy
03-03-2021, 12:29 PM
Mods, I’d like to volunteer to be banned from any and all gasoline threads including future ones. Mostly because they’re threads about gasoline prices.

loochy
03-03-2021, 12:35 PM
Mods, I’d like to volunteer to be banned from any and all gasoline threads including future ones. Mostly because they’re threads about gasoline prices.

Then you get to create fun threads in which you whine about getting banned!

Sorce
03-03-2021, 12:51 PM

I confess it was me, I've been here longer and have fewer posts so my words mean more. I'm gonna need you to go sit over there and be quiet.

BIG_DADDY
03-03-2021, 12:52 PM
DC has been around since 2004 and people were complaining about politics for a while before that. People inserting politics into everything is a 15+ year problem.

The ability to boot people from specific threads, OTOH, is relatively new (~5 years, maybe), as well as the number of people who insert politics into everything and probably the level of vitriol.

And with that, the level of frustration with it for fifteen years leads to enforcing this one rule.

I'm personally glad we've evolved over 2 decades while largely still being the same site... people who were in their 20s when the site was created are now in their 40s, and I'd certainly hope they've changed a bit, too. It's not like it's reddit or most other boards out there these days... it's still very much almost anything goes, just like 20 years ago (adding new rules to what was around 15+ years ago is very rare).

I love the history lesson when I was the one who originally initiated having two forums and we put it up for vote. Let's not pretend I got banned for politics either. We really tried to make this place cool. I started the girly thread, the gambling thread and got the two forums started. Call me sentimental but I don't see recreating the Star board as progress. There is certainly a bias in what some are allowed to do and others are not now as well. You want progress let's have a little transparency on what moderator is doing what to whom. 20 years I have never had a problem with a moderator until now. Mods for the most part are great but at least one of them is using that to fuck with people and that is not good for the forum IMO.

DaneMcCloud
03-03-2021, 01:03 PM
I love the history lesson when I was the one who originally initiated having two forums and we put it up for vote. Let's not pretend I got banned for politics either. We really tried to make this place cool. I started the girly thread, the gambling thread and got the two forums started. Call me sentimental but I don't see recreating the Star board as progress. There is certainly a bias in what some are allowed to do and others are not now as well. You want progress let's have a little transparency on what moderator is doing what to whom. 20 years I have never had a problem with a moderator until now. Mods for the most part are great but at least one of them is using that to fuck with people and that is not good for the forum IMO.

The problem isn’t the Mods. The problem is with people that refuse to follow the rules.

When the additional forums were created 17 years ago, people began posting appropriate threads and posts in those forums. When someone posted a political or media related thread in The Lounge, the forum self-policed with members stating “Uh, there’s a forum for that discussion. Use it.”.

But today, too many people see the world through a political lens. They don’t care whether or not their posts are inappropriate for a particular forum, which has forced the Mods to not only create a Sticky in this forum but police it as well.

It’s not the fault of the mods that some people cannot follow a simple request.

Frazod
03-03-2021, 01:08 PM

It's hard not to insert politics into MF threads because politics has oozed into every aspect of our lives. From the management/mismanagement of covid, mask madness, the economy, entertainment - you name it. You can lose your fucking job now for having non-approved opinions voiced completely outside the workplace. These tax happy, freedom hating, micro-triggered cunts have their tentacles in everything. You no longer have to be right wing to be annoyed by it; just sane.

Christ, they're going after Dr. Seuss now. DR. SEUSS. Try to wrap your mind around that one.

jallmon
03-03-2021, 01:12 PM
This isn't a new policy by any means and I posted a warning shortly before that which apparently fell on deaf ears. And it's not about enemies or how long anyone has been here, I also booted Halfcan who has been here longer than you and is also someone I consider a friend.

No offense, but any thread that discusses the price of any heavily used commodity is politics/policy-baiting to me. I can't imagine wading very far into that cesspool without crossing subjective lines that causes some one to react.

Bowser
03-03-2021, 01:27 PM
Mods,

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-MwDfXW0sGpM/Ucs4wSTLJdI/AAAAAAAANgY/pSjyk6vUnlA/s1600/cringe.gif

kstater
03-03-2021, 01:35 PM
I can't believe you've been here 14 years and didn't know you have to pm Bob Dole for this info

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

scho63
03-03-2021, 01:47 PM
If any thread needed a box of Kotex, this is the one.

BIG_DADDY
03-03-2021, 01:49 PM
The problem isn’t the Mods. The problem is with people that refuse to follow the rules.

When the additional forums were created 17 years ago, people began posting appropriate threads and posts in those forums. When someone posted a political or media related thread in The Lounge, the forum self-policed with members stating “Uh, there’s a forum for that discussion. Use it.”.

But today, too many people see the world through a political lens. They don’t care whether or not their posts are inappropriate for a particular forum, which has forced the Mods to not only create a Sticky in this forum but police it as well.

It’s not the fault of the mods that some people cannot follow a simple request.
I have no problem with banning for politics in this forum.

Pasta Little Brioni
03-03-2021, 01:51 PM
Getting that cherry popped can be traumatic

Cosmos
03-03-2021, 01:57 PM
Got banned by a newbie mod from a thread for the first time in 13 years.

Only one thing has changed in 13 years...

FloridaMan88
03-03-2021, 02:02 PM
I envision the OP being...

https://static.timesofisrael.com/blogs/uploads/2020/10/Screen-Shot-2019-12-01-at-1.41.02-PM-600x258-1-640x400.png

Frazod
03-03-2021, 02:03 PM
If any thread needed a box of Kotex, this is the one.

Speaking of needing a Kotex, serious question for InviciBill - how much of a pussy are you?

Fucking cunt has like 300 posts here over 20 years, never talks about anything, never takes a stand for his obvious ideology, yet has probably given me more thumbs down votes than anybody else on the board.

What a lurker. Probably hires somebody else to fuck his wife, then watches and gives a thumbs up.

ptlyon
03-03-2021, 02:07 PM
I'm sensing a thumbs down on that post any second

Frazod
03-03-2021, 02:09 PM
I made kysirsoze's pussy hurt, too. LMAO

kysirsoze
03-03-2021, 02:14 PM
I made kysirsoze's pussy hurt, too. LMAO

Bitching about a thumbs down in a thread bitching about being banned from a thread. How's your day going, buddy!?

Frazod
03-03-2021, 02:15 PM
Bitching about a thumbs down in a thread bitching about being banned from a thread. How's your day going, buddy!?

At least I'm not such a bitch that I can't publicly criticize a post in an anonymous forum, sugar tits.

kysirsoze
03-03-2021, 02:18 PM
At least I'm not such a bitch that I can't publicly criticize a post in an anonymous forum, sugar tits.

I literally just did that. I didn't bother with the first because it's such weak, derivative, bullshit that it didn't warrant a response. It's also blatantly political, so you're running a serious risk of being banned from this excellent thread.

Frazod
03-03-2021, 02:21 PM
I literally just did that. I didn't bother with the first because it's such weak, derivative, bullshit that it didn't warrant a response. It's also blatantly political, so you're running a serious risk of being banned from this excellent thread.

You should show me on the doll where Dr. Seuss touched you.

kysirsoze
03-03-2021, 02:22 PM
You should show me on the doll where Dr. Seuss touched you.

Jesus Christ... you're like a 90's movie bully phrase generator. Get some new material, dude.

Bugeater
03-03-2021, 02:23 PM

Now it's the second time in 13 years.

kysirsoze

LMAO

KCUnited
Ah the offseason, just biden time til the draft

kysirsoze
03-03-2021, 02:24 PM
By the way... How does one check who thumbs upped and thumbs downed their post? I want to obsessively monitor who likes me or not on here.

Bugeater
03-03-2021, 02:25 PM
By the way... How does one check who thumbs upped and thumbs downed their post? I want to obsessively monitor who likes me or not on here.

Helpful answers on your user CP.

Frazod
03-03-2021, 02:26 PM
Jesus Christ... you're like a 90's movie bully phrase generator. Get some new material, dude.

You must really hate green eggs and ham.

FlaChief58
03-03-2021, 02:27 PM
Fucking noobs

kysirsoze
03-03-2021, 02:27 PM

I take it back. Stick to your old stuff.

Frazod
03-03-2021, 02:29 PM

Don't worry - I'm sure you're still beloved by all the alphabet people down at the Rainbow Coffeehouse.

vailpass
03-03-2021, 02:32 PM
10 years ago or so I was thread banned a few times. Deserved every one of ‘em.

ptlyon
03-03-2021, 02:32 PM
Helpful answers on your user CP.

Not seeing it?

I always thought they were green sprinkles from heaven or red sprinkles from hell.

rabblerouser
03-03-2021, 02:33 PM

Go to the mod transparency thread.

Or send a PM to Bob Dole.

vailpass
03-03-2021, 02:37 PM

LMAO

Bearcat
03-03-2021, 02:38 PM
Not seeing it?

I always thought they were green sprinkles from heaven or red sprinkles from hell.

It's about 2/3 of the way down on the left after clicking User CP, under Miscellaneous.

BigRedChief
03-03-2021, 02:39 PM
There is certainly a bias in what some are allowed to do and others are not now as well. You want progress let's have a little transparency on what moderator is doing what to whom.I believe there is a thread in the romper room where the mods publicly announce banning's and for what reason. I don't think they announce thread banning's though.

Frazod
03-03-2021, 02:39 PM
I take it back. Stick to your old stuff.

By the way, bitch boy, if I ever post anything you do approve of, please let me know. I'll create a mult for the specific purpose of giving myself a thumbs down.

BigRedChief
03-03-2021, 02:41 PM
10 years ago or so I was thread banned a few times. Deserved every one of ‘em.I didn't complain about my one thread ban, I know the rules after 18 years.

Bearcat
03-03-2021, 02:41 PM
It's hard not to insert politics into MF threads because politics has oozed into every aspect of our lives. From the management/mismanagement of covid, mask madness, the economy, entertainment - you name it. You can lose your fucking job now for having non-approved opinions voiced completely outside the workplace. These tax happy, freedom hating, micro-triggered cunts have their tentacles in everything. You no longer have to be right wing to be annoyed by it; just sane.

Christ, they're going after Dr. Seuss now. DR. SEUSS. Try to wrap your mind around that one.

Yeah, and I saw that one thing about "we're not going to use the words him and her" or whatever... the extreme ends of both sides are absolutely nuts.

I get what you're saying about inserting politics, but I also don't think it's hard to avoid it here when there's a platform to rant and rave and attack the other side, and there's the Lounge for everything else.

Sassy Squatch
03-03-2021, 02:44 PM
One Bitch

Two Bitch

Red Bitch

Blue Bitch

ptlyon
03-03-2021, 02:46 PM
It's about 2/3 of the way down on the left after clicking User CP, under Miscellaneous.

All I see is "Event Reminders", "Paid Subscriptions", and "Attachments" under "Miscellaneous".

I always post from my phone and use "At Work", if makes any difference.

HayWire
03-03-2021, 02:48 PM
I'll ban myself... :sulk:

Or if I was a mod...,...

Bearcat
03-03-2021, 02:52 PM

Are we still talking about the Covid thread? You getting banned for trolling one thread in 20 years (and you did have political posts in there, too) means this place is now the Star board circa 2000?

Well, here's another history lesson... 3 or 4 years ago, we created the Mod transparency thread and gripe thread, because people were tired of random mod abuse. Mod abuse that took place for 15+ years (most of it in good fun, of course) ranging from name changes, 1 day bans, kicking people out of threads because they said Alex Smith sucks, etc.

The irony to the whole "we're the Star board now" is there's actually a lot less mod abuse and what not, and the only thing that's enforced more so now than 5 or 10 or 15 years ago is politics in the Lounge.... and again, that's a 15+ year problem. There's a lot less random "why did this happen to me"/"BAWAN!" these days..... and if someone gets banned from the board or Rompered, etc, it gets posted in the transparency thread. And if you have a question about anything, there's a Gripe thread. You never would have even gotten a response 5 or 10 years ago.

Bearcat
03-03-2021, 02:54 PM
All I see is "Event Reminders", "Paid Subscriptions", and "Attachments" under "Miscellaneous".

I always post from my phone and use "At Work", if makes any difference.

Yeah, it's the At Work, I just tried it.... flipping it to full featured will fix it for now. If I remember later, I'll take a look.

ptlyon
03-03-2021, 02:55 PM
Yeah, it's the At Work, I just tried it.... flipping it to full featured will fix it for now. If I remember later, I'll take a look.

Many thanks. Here, here's some heaven dust

kysirsoze
03-03-2021, 02:56 PM
By the way, bitch boy, if I ever post anything you do approve of, please let me know. I'll create a mult for the specific purpose of giving myself a thumbs down.

Dude you already won with the alphabet people line. Pretty mean to totally devastate me with this. What can I do to make this stop?

Frazod
03-03-2021, 03:07 PM
Dude you already won with the alphabet people line. Pretty mean to totally devastate me with this. What can I do to make this stop?

Got some rope and a chair?

Iowanian
03-03-2021, 03:13 PM
I'd just like to point out that I won't be banned for telling you all that your buttholes look like a half eaten watermelon.

kysirsoze
03-03-2021, 03:15 PM
Hey ghak99! You fuckin bitch boy! Sorry I hurt your pussy with my question about how to check thumbs up and down! Kill yourself sugar tits!!!

Pablo
03-03-2021, 03:22 PM
I love this thread. Just a buncha people being sweet to each other!

ptlyon
03-03-2021, 03:23 PM

Fuck you! Er, yes!

BIG_DADDY
03-03-2021, 03:23 PM
Are we still talking about the Covid thread? You getting banned for trolling one thread in 20 years (and you did have political posts in there, too) means this place is now the Star board circa 2000?

Well, here's another history lesson... 3 or 4 years ago, we created the Mod transparency thread and gripe thread, because people were tired of random mod abuse. Mod abuse that took place for 15+ years (most of it in good fun, of course) ranging from name changes, 1 day bans, kicking people out of threads because they said Alex Smith sucks, etc.

The irony to the whole "we're the Star board now" is there's actually a lot less mod abuse and what not, and the only thing that's enforced more so now than 5 or 10 or 15 years ago is politics in the Lounge.... and again, that's a 15+ year problem. There's a lot less random "why did this happen to me"/"BAWAN!" these days..... and if someone gets banned from the board or Rompered, etc, it gets posted in the transparency thread. And if you have a question about anything, there's a Gripe thread. You never would have even gotten a response 5 or 10 years ago.

There is a huge difference between bringing politics over to this forum and ruining it as opposed to posting on a subject in this forum where it's pretty much impossible to have not taken a side. Covid, team names and the national anthem at games are prime examples. I see what you did as petty mod BS. The good fun stuff was never Mod abuse IMO. You are going to do what you want to do though so go ahead and ban away.

Chiefspants
03-03-2021, 03:28 PM
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/b0/cc/b5/b0ccb52bbb552f642a14e203bc2660cd.gif

I don’t even think Chiefsplanet got burst like this after the SB loss. We were due.

eDave
03-03-2021, 03:31 PM
Your post wasn't even relevant to the issue at hand.

kysirsoze
03-03-2021, 03:34 PM

Meant to thumbs down this. sry. :(

Donger
03-03-2021, 03:37 PM
I have no problem with banning for politics in this forum.

Didn't you post political stuff in the Lounge COVID thread? I'm pretty sure you did.

eDave
03-03-2021, 03:38 PM
Didn't you post political stuff in the Lounge COVID thread? I'm pretty sure you did.

Probably. And probably got banned. And probably didn't dedicate a whole new thread to ponder why.

TomBarndtsTwin
03-03-2021, 03:39 PM
CONGRATULATIONS!

Welcome to CP!

Oh, wait . . . . . . . . . . is that not what we're doing here . . . . . .

Donger
03-03-2021, 03:40 PM
Probably. And probably got banned. And probably didn't dedicate a whole new thread to ponder why.

Right. So I'm wondering what he's complaining about.

ILikeBigTiddys
03-03-2021, 03:40 PM
I haven’t been able to start a thread in years. I’ve donated in the past for a server upgrade but I won’t anymore. You’d think this place was moderated by a libtard Reddit user.

srvy
03-03-2021, 03:41 PM
I'd just like to point out that I won't be banned for telling you all that your buttholes look like a half eaten watermelon.

LMAO Damn that's a good one:thumb:

Bearcat
03-03-2021, 03:42 PM
There is a huge difference between bringing politics over to this forum and ruining it as opposed to posting on a subject in this forum where it's pretty much impossible to have not taken a side. Covid, team names and the national anthem at games are prime examples. I see what you did as petty mod BS. The good fun stuff was never Mod abuse IMO. You are going to do what you want to do though so go ahead and ban away.

You basically answered that yourself....
...it's a topic almost everyone was/is interested in.
...it's difficult to not take sides politically
...and the same people who don't want the BS in every other thread wanted a place to talk Covid, so there's a DC version and Lounge version.

What's your mod solution there? Just let it derail into what's guaranteed to be the shit-stormiest thread in CP history by letting it derail into a DC thread, even though there's also a DC thread?

Booting you from that thread was no more petty than most of your posts in it, so I'm not sure why you're so butthurt about it to continue discussing it across now a couple threads while claiming we're the Star board of 20 years ago because of one thread ban.

You were clearly only there to shitpost, despite the multiple warnings in the OP that we were taking a harder stance in that ONE thread, and you couldn't help yourself and got booted... and that was like a year ago. I had assumed that was the entire point of your "great time to travel" thread, to troll the other side a year later, but surprisingly it didn't actually happen. Could be wrong though. :shrug:

cosmo20002
03-03-2021, 03:43 PM
Speaking of needing a Kotex, serious question for InviciBill - how much of a pussy are you?

****ing **** has like 300 posts here over 20 years, never talks about anything, never takes a stand for his obvious ideology, yet has probably given me more thumbs down votes than anybody else on the board.

What a lurker. Probably hires somebody else to **** his wife, then watches and gives a thumbs up.

ROFL

:deevee:

LMAO

eDave
03-03-2021, 03:45 PM
The pronoun did you in. And lack of self control towards not using the pronoun. Your message would have been clear without the pronoun.

To those who insist it's really hard not to involve politics, it's not. At all.

KCUnited
03-03-2021, 03:52 PM
We haven't had burst like this since Deepwater Horizon

Donger
03-03-2021, 03:52 PM
We haven't had burst like this since Deepwater Horizon

Fukushima was better.

cosmo20002
03-03-2021, 03:54 PM

And you must really, really love them...along with large quantities of anything else that can be shoved down your pie hole

eDave
03-03-2021, 03:57 PM
LMAO Damn that's a good one:thumb:

I'm curious about how he saw my butthole, honestly. I'VE never really seen it.

ptlyon
03-03-2021, 03:58 PM
So... Would it be prudent to have a F you, No F you thread with serious arguments ending up in a rain man style competition thread?

tmax63
03-03-2021, 04:05 PM
Never mind. I just took 2 500mg fukitol's and its all good now.

eDave
03-03-2021, 04:08 PM
Never mind. I just took 2 500mg fukitol's and its all good now.

Tap out acknowledged.

Bowser
03-03-2021, 04:16 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/y-PTbxY1_rc" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Frazod
03-03-2021, 04:33 PM
And you must really, really love them...along with large quantities of anything else that can be shoved down your pie hole

Speaking of shit oozing into the main forum....

BIG_DADDY
03-03-2021, 04:34 PM
You basically answered that yourself....
...it's a topic almost everyone was/is interested in.
...it's difficult to not take sides politically
...and the same people who don't want the BS in every other thread wanted a place to talk Covid, so there's a DC version and Lounge version.

What's your mod solution there? Just let it derail into what's guaranteed to be the shit-stormiest thread in CP history by letting it derail into a DC thread, even though there's also a DC thread?

Booting you from that thread was no more petty than most of your posts in it, so I'm not sure why you're so butthurt about it to continue discussing it across now a couple threads while claiming we're the Star board of 20 years ago because of one thread ban.

You were clearly only there to shitpost, despite the multiple warnings in the OP that we were taking a harder stance in that ONE thread, and you couldn't help yourself and got booted... and that was like a year ago. I had assumed that was the entire point of your "great time to travel" thread, to troll the other side a year later, but surprisingly it didn't actually happen. Could be wrong though. :shrug:

There wasn't a DC version at that point. Like the anthem at games or team names you should be able to pick a side without a mod being a big puss because he doesn't agree with you.

I wasn't there to shitpost. I was right about a lot of things. There wasn't going to be 2.2 million deaths in our country in short order and the media has been on a 24/7 fear porn news cycle on this and still is today. Lets get real, you wanted to silence that opinion so you did.

You are just tossing shit against the wall with your last assumption. It is a great time to travel. Flights and rooms are cheap. I would be traveling now but instead I am moving to Texas to get our of the Peoples Republic.

luv
03-03-2021, 04:38 PM

I'm late to the game here and haven't read beyond this post, but didn't mods used to just move any threads which you described to DC?

(please don't ban me)

Donger
03-03-2021, 04:41 PM
There wasn't a DC version at that point. Like the anthem at games or team names you should be able to pick a side without a mod being a big puss because he doesn't agree with you.

I wasn't there to shitpost. I was right about a lot of things. There wasn't going to be 2.2 million deaths in our country in short order and the media has been on a 24/7 fear porn news cycle on this and still is today. Lets get real, you wanted to silence that opinion so you did.

You are just tossing shit against the wall with your last assumption. It is a great time to travel. Flights and rooms are cheap. I would be traveling now but instead I am moving to Texas to get our of the Peoples Republic.

The DC version, started by banyon in January 2020, existed then.

jdubya
03-03-2021, 05:20 PM

Snitch. Reported

:doh!:

htismaqe
03-03-2021, 05:22 PM
Look at this thread...

The problem here isn't politics, it's PEOPLE.

HemiEd
03-03-2021, 05:26 PM

Glad to see you earning your money. :D

FlaChief58
03-03-2021, 05:26 PM
Look at this thread...

Go fuck yourself you (enter political insult here)

Bearcat
03-03-2021, 05:31 PM
I'm late to the game here and haven't read beyond this post, but didn't mods used to just move any threads which you described to DC?

(please don't ban me)

Yeah, depending on the topic... there are threads destined for DC when they're posted with very little to no value in the Lounge, so those almost always get moved.

There are also threads that OP has no intention of being political and will sometimes even plead with people to not make it political.... so, when someone makes it political, we'd rather boot the offenders than move it, especially when it's Chiefs/sports related.

And then there's Covid (the thread I was referencing), which of course is going to be a topic on everyone's mind for months and months, and there's plenty to talk about outside of the political world that people are interested in.... and something like that is easier in the sense there's a DC thread and Lounge thread to separate the two even more (well, minus the ~30 people who didn't know the difference).

Bearcat
03-03-2021, 05:33 PM
Or if I was a mod...,...

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/2ALDsRipuShI8A3gXV" width="480" height="368" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/nope-homer-bye-2ALDsRipuShI8A3gXV">via GIPHY</a></p>

scho63
03-03-2021, 05:34 PM

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

:LOL:

scho63
03-03-2021, 05:34 PM
We need Raspy to draw a photo of the OP crying to the Mods.

Sassy Squatch
03-03-2021, 05:41 PM
Flopnuts banned me from a thread once. I was sad.

Easy 6
03-03-2021, 05:56 PM
I took a weeks banning maybe ten years ago, then got booted from the covid thread... its no big deal bro, go get some fresh air

Valiant
03-03-2021, 05:58 PM
Okay. But we are supposed to keep politics out of the Lounge. We have CPDC for that. Start a thread if you like, and we can discuss it there.

Then get the gas thread out of the lounge. By definition it is impacted greatly by politics.

Same with wrestling, should be in media.

Donger
03-03-2021, 06:02 PM
Then get the gas thread out of the lounge. By definition it is impacted greatly by politics.

Same with wrestling, should be in media.

It's not discussed in that thread, so there's no need for it to be moved to DC. My $0.02

Bearcat
03-03-2021, 06:06 PM
It's not discussed in that thread, so there's no need for it to be moved to DC. My $4.00

FYP

Donger
03-03-2021, 06:09 PM
FYP

Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.

DaneMcCloud
03-03-2021, 06:14 PM
FYP

LMAO

HayWire
03-03-2021, 06:21 PM
<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/2ALDsRipuShI8A3gXV" width="480" height="368" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/nope-homer-bye-2ALDsRipuShI8A3gXV">via GIPHY</a></p>

Asshole. You gonna ban me?

Jesus Christ
03-03-2021, 06:30 PM

It would make my father proud.

ImmodiumAD
03-03-2021, 06:36 PM
Was probably that n00b moderator Bugeater flexing his muscles again

Jewish Rabbi
03-03-2021, 06:56 PM
Was probably that n00b moderator Bugeater flexing his muscles again

I picture can picture BUGEATER in the middle of a Trump/Biden Eiffel Tower just a little bit too easily.

Chiefshrink
03-03-2021, 07:07 PM
There are conservative mods and progressive mods. You eventually figure out the math. Just depends who is on duty. And we know when a certain type of worldview perspective is on duty they display their "wokeness/snowflake" personality in a heartbeat. ;)

Bearcat
03-03-2021, 07:15 PM
There are conservative mods and progressive mods. You eventually figure out the math. Just depends who is on duty. And we know when a certain type of worldview perspective is on duty they display their "wokeness/snowflake" personality in a heartbeat. ;)

Lucky for us, you're one of the worst posters here and also can't keep politics out of the Lounge 24/7/365, so we don't have to worry about who's on shift when your dumb ass is online.

Oh wait, does that make me the snowflake?!?

Donger
03-03-2021, 07:18 PM
Lucky for us, you're one of the worst posters here and also can't keep politics out of the Lounge 24/7/365, so we don't have to worry about who's on shift when your dumb ass is online.

Does he skip a day on leap year(s)?

eDave
03-03-2021, 07:24 PM

I'm curious as to who you pegged as a "progressive" mod.

Katipan
03-03-2021, 07:24 PM

That's dirty.

Bearcat
03-03-2021, 07:48 PM
Does he skip a day on leap year(s)?

I just learned about sidereal days a while back, and that it only takes 23 hours and 56 minutes for the Earth to complete a full rotation..... but to answer your question, that's averaged out over 4 years, so we're still on the clock for that extra day.

Bearcat
03-03-2021, 07:55 PM

Is that another word for "libtard"?

According to anyone booted from the Covid thread in the past year, we're all "progressive".... even though someone did claim we're all Communist bastards the other day.

Full disclosure, I do own a shirt with this guy on the front...

https://www.pngjoy.com/pngl/502/8232110_russian-bear-bear-splitting-atom-zheleznogorsk-flag-hd.png

ptlyon
03-03-2021, 07:58 PM
Why is a bear trying to open an onion?

eDave
03-03-2021, 08:03 PM
Is that another word for "libtard"?

According to anyone booted from the Covid thread in the past year, we're all "progressive".... even though someone did claim we're all Communist bastards the other day.

Full disclosure, I do own a shirt with this guy on the front...

https://www.pngjoy.com/pngl/502/8232110_russian-bear-bear-splitting-atom-zheleznogorsk-flag-hd.png

You can't be a communist. I'M a communist.

Bearcat
03-03-2021, 08:29 PM
You can't be a communist. I'M a communist.

In Soviet Russia, Trump thanks you.

eDave
03-03-2021, 08:48 PM
In Soviet Russia, Trump thanks you.

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/94/ea/04/94ea043b4844fd217028f6097cf66957.jpg

Chiefshrink
03-03-2021, 11:01 PM

e-my man ! Are you trying to bait me here so I can get tossed again?:D

Titty Meat
03-03-2021, 11:04 PM
In the 14 years you've been on here u ever taken head from a dude? PM me I'm going to show you what it's like to be a man

Chiefshrink
03-03-2021, 11:12 PM
and also can't keep politics out of the Lounge 24/7/365,

In all seriousness though, I get the reason for not talking politics in the Lounge, BUT when Pro Sports of any of the sports(NFL,MLB,NBA,NHL or any professional sports organizations for that matter) 'embrace political positions from political organizations' then we should be able to talk about it PERIOD.

Well my friend, you melt very easily so it's best you just own it.:shrug:

eDave
03-03-2021, 11:19 PM
In all seriousness though, I get the reason for not talking politics in the Lounge, BUT when Pro Sports of any of the sports(NFL,MLB,NBA,NHL or any professional sports organizations for that matter) 'embrace political positions from political organizations' then we should be able to talk about it PERIOD.

Hogwash.

LiveSteam
03-03-2021, 11:35 PM
Trump took down ISIS
Biden took down Dr Suess and Mr. Potato Head.
True story.

Now if you would kindly Mods.
Ban me from this thread

Bugeater
03-04-2021, 12:27 AM
Sorry, reeeallly busy at the moment so I cannot accommodate your request.

Bearcat
03-04-2021, 08:42 AM

Well my friend, you melt very easily so it's best you just own it.:shrug:

You can... in DC. "Threads can derail into a cesspool of political garbage as long as OP is at least a little related to sports"? ...yeah, that would work well.

LOL, nah... I've been around here 20 years. If I still let shit get to me much at all, I would have found something else to do long ago. Your own butthurt when rules are enforced doesn't mean the mods are tyrants or snowflakes or any other childish name you call people in order to compartmentalize those you don't agree with, in lieu of being an adult, Boomer.

tyecopeland
03-04-2021, 09:03 AM

Fucking cunt has like 300 posts here over 20 years, never talks about anything, never takes a stand for his obvious ideology, yet has probably given me more thumbs down votes than anybody else on the board.

What a lurker. Probably hires somebody else to fuck his wife, then watches and gives a thumbs up.

I was going to ask if invincibill had ever been banned from a thread. Glad to see hes involved in this thread in his own silent way. Way to go invincibill.

tyecopeland
03-04-2021, 09:04 AM

Why dont you go check for us? Oh... wait... nevermind.

tyecopeland
03-04-2021, 09:07 AM
If I say thanks drumpf in a thread am I safer from a thread ban?

scho63
03-04-2021, 09:22 AM
I think I was the FIRST person banned from the COVID thread. That's worth something right? :shrug:

wazu
03-04-2021, 09:25 AM
I was going to ask if invincibill had ever been banned from a thread. Glad to see hes involved in this thread in his own silent way. Way to go invincibill.

InvinciBill is a psychological assassin. Never speaks, just thumbs down your posts until you lose your fucking mind.

Donger
03-04-2021, 09:27 AM
Why dont you go check for us? Oh... wait... nevermind.

I can read that thread just fine, thanks.

Bugeater
03-04-2021, 09:35 AM
If I say thanks drumpf in a thread am I safer from a thread ban?

Now you have your answer.

Bearcat
03-04-2021, 09:35 AM
I think I was the FIRST person banned from the COVID thread. That's worth something right? :shrug:

Confirmed... we see them in order (unless someone gets unbanned) and your only post was the 7th in the thread.

If nothing else, you have the satisfaction of saying you got banned from the thread before it was the cool thing to do.

Frazod
03-04-2021, 09:51 AM
InvinciBill is a psychological assassin. Never speaks, just thumbs down your posts until you lose your fucking mind.

LMAO

I think you've been here long enough to see what happens when I do lose my mind. This isn't even close.

luv
03-04-2021, 10:03 AM
Is it good or sad that I don't recognize usernames and notice they joined either in 2019 or 2020 (so far), even if they have a few thousand posts in that time?

luv
03-04-2021, 10:04 AM
And I'm still trying to wrap my mind around the fact that Bugsy is a mod.

03-04-2021, 10:07 AM
Is it good or sad that I don't recognize usernames and notice they joined either in 2019 or 2020 (so far), even if they have a few thousand posts in that time?

Is it good or sad that I thought you were a dude when I first joined? LMAO

KCTitus
03-04-2021, 10:48 AM
this thread is comedy gold...hilarious.

Dartgod
03-04-2021, 11:07 AM
And I'm still trying to wrap my mind around the fact that Bugsy is a mod.

So are we.

Bugeater
03-04-2021, 11:14 AM
So am I

Dartgod
03-04-2021, 11:17 AM
Dammit

Cannot Ban Moderators or Administrators.

Click here if your browser does not automatically redirect you.

Bugeater
03-04-2021, 11:31 AM
Yeah I know it's frustrating. DaFace needs to fix his shit already.

luv
03-04-2021, 11:34 AM

LMAO

burt
03-04-2021, 12:03 PM
Look at this thread...

So is Soilent Green!!!!

burt
03-04-2021, 12:28 PM

She is.

htismaqe
03-04-2021, 12:29 PM
Hogwash.

The NFL's stated goal was to raise awareness and foster more discussion.

And yet we're not allowed to discuss it.

Seems a bit counterproductive.

Bugeater
03-04-2021, 12:55 PM
The NFL's stated goal was to raise awareness and foster more discussion.

And yet we're not allowed to discuss it.

Seems a bit counterproductive.Eh, it can be discussed freely in DC.

And frankly, people in this country aren't capable of having "discussions" about politics anyway. They just turn into finger pointing pissing matches.

scho63
03-04-2021, 12:58 PM
Confirmed... we see them in order (unless someone gets unbanned) and your only post was the 7th in the thread.

If nothing else, you have the satisfaction of saying you got banned from the thread before it was the cool thing to do.

Woohoo!!! I am a trendsetter. ROFL

Donger
03-04-2021, 12:59 PM
Eh, it can be discussed freely in DC.

And frankly, people in this country aren't capable of having "discussions" about politics anyway. They just turn into finger pointing pissing matches.

Do not.

burt
03-04-2021, 01:01 PM
Do not.

DO TOO!!!!

Bugeater
03-04-2021, 01:14 PM
LMAO Donger has turned finger pointing pissing matches into an art form.

Frazod
03-04-2021, 01:38 PM
Just got another flurry of thumbs down from another douche I've never heard of - Mugalug. Must be kysir's boyfriend, or maybe his mom? Only downvoted the posts about him.

Apparently I'm the bane of the lurker trolls. LMAO

03-04-2021, 02:57 PM
Just got another flurry of thumbs down from another douche I've never heard of - Mugalug. Must be kysir's boyfriend, or maybe his mom? Only downvoted the posts about him.

I need to pick up my game, I only get thumbs down from that dumbass Livesteam because his fingers are too fat, and BEP lol I NEED MORE THUMBS DOWN PLEASE!!!

Frazod
03-04-2021, 03:32 PM
I need to pick up my game, I only get thumbs down from that dumbass Livesteam because his fingers are too fat, and BEP lol I NEED MORE THUMBS DOWN PLEASE!!!

I really seem to have a special talent for pissing people off. Seriously, ten other people can articulate the same position as mine in a thread, yet it seems I'm always the one they key in on.

Everybody's gotta be good at something, I guess. :D

HayWire
03-04-2021, 03:34 PM

As requested

03-04-2021, 04:25 PM
I really seem to have a special talent for pissing people off. Seriously, ten other people can articulate the same position as mine in a thread, yet it seems I'm always the one they key in on.

You’re very entertaining. From skip towne lol to Kc native I think I’ve seen them all. Keep up the good work! You’re inspiring new posters everyday!! :D

03-04-2021, 04:26 PM
As requested

Thanks buddy!

scho63
03-04-2021, 05:56 PM
LMAO Donger has turned finger pointing pissing matches into an art form.

He'll argue with Prison Bitch for 10 pages in DC with both fighting for the last word! ROFL

Chiefshrink
03-04-2021, 06:21 PM
You can... in DC. .

Start the thread in DC and not the Lounge when Pro or College sports of any kind take a political stand. It used to be these threads got moved quickly which is fine but some of these have stayed in the Lounge recently and you are not allowed to address the elephant in the room ?? Is all I am saying. Can't have it both ways when Pro Sports gets political and it stays in the Lounge but yet we can't give our political perspective?

I am sorry I offend you so much. I don't know what I've said in the past to piss you off other than make political statements about Pro Sports teams "when they get political" which I see as appropriate at the time because I do respect the rules.

But in the meantime you may want to check your Progressive Gen X tampon because you are leaking everywhere ! Just kidding dude !!:p Lighten up !:shrug:

Bearcat
03-04-2021, 06:50 PM
Start the thread in DC and not the Lounge when Pro or College sports of any kind take a political stand. It used to be these threads got moved quickly which is fine but some of these have stayed in the Lounge recently and you are not allowed to address the elephant in the room ?? Is all I am saying. Can't have it both ways when Pro Sports gets political and it stays in the Lounge but yet we can't give our political perspective?

I am sorry I offend you so much. I don't know what I've said in the past to piss you off other than make political statements about Pro Sports teams "when they get political" which I see as appropriate at the time because I do respect the rules.

But in the meantime you may want to check your Progressive Gen X tampon because you are leaking everywhere ! Just kidding dude !!:p Lighten up !:shrug:

Don't know what to tell ya.... plenty of people keep politics out of 100% of their posts in the Lounge, no matter the topic. And the problem with quickly moving threads to DC is it basically punishes those who want to discuss a topic without politics involved.

All of those people actually can talk about Covid or a team's name change or gas prices, etc... without posting their petulant political opinions.

And if it wasn't for the DCers who are so easily triggered by politics, there could be some level of political discussion, but we end up making rules for for the childish minority.

I'm guessing if we banned all of ~10 Lounge regulars to DC, it would take care of 90%+ of the problem and the other 10% would quickly figure it out after the first warning.

cosmo20002
03-04-2021, 07:03 PM

How sad is someone's life when they care about thisLMAO

cosmo20002
03-04-2021, 07:06 PM

C'mon...you have other skills

https://media.istockphoto.com/photos/fat-man-looks-greedy-with-junk-foods-on-the-sofa-picture-id1164259961?k=6&m=1164259961&s=612x612&w=0&h=80uomtHPPhlfdINUoeT8qHr8-E6KzWSABARaYzlqy-Q=

stevieray
03-04-2021, 07:10 PM
Oh look the only "person" to get banned from their own Rompered thread.

..that's some Pulitzer winning dipshittery right there.

Chiefshrink
03-04-2021, 07:34 PM
Don't know what to tell ya.... plenty of people keep politics out of 100% of their posts in the Lounge, no matter the topic.
All of those people actually can talk about Covid or a team's name change or gas prices, etc... without posting their petulant political opinions.

Of course they can keep politics out of the discussion because they "approve" of the "elephant in the room's political stance" but as soon as someone else comes along to provide a different political viewpoint that is appropriate for the political topic at hand because pro sports 'took' a political stance then all of a sudden now we are labeled as petulant and are banned ???

Do I now call you Jack Bearcat or Bearcat Zuckerberg because you vehemently disagree with conservative political takes ??? Easy now! I am joking:D:rolleyes:

htismaqe
03-04-2021, 07:42 PM
Eh, it can be discussed freely in DC.

Not false, of course.

Just look at this thread.

Again, the issue isn't the politics, it's the people.

htismaqe
03-04-2021, 07:43 PM
Of course they can keep politics out of the discussion because they "approve" of the "elephant in the room's political stance" but as soon as someone else comes along to provide a different political viewpoint that is appropriate for the political topic at hand because pro sports 'took' a political stance then all of a sudden now we are labeled as petulant and are banned ???

Do I now call you Jack Bearcat or Bearcat Zuckerberg because you vehemently disagree with conservative political takes ??? Easy now! I am joking:D:rolleyes:

Dude, the mods don't moderate based on their own political views. Several of them are conservative. You're way off base.

Frazod
03-04-2021, 07:58 PM
How sad is someone's life when they care about thisLMAO

Almost as sad as the life of my favorite stalker cunt?

I'm sure you won't see the irony, but rest assured everyone else does.

Basileus777
03-04-2021, 07:59 PM
Who gives a shit

Chiefshrink
03-04-2021, 08:23 PM
Again, the issue isn't the politics, it's the people.

It's both my friend especially when a different viewpoint is expressed. And we will agree to disagree on "who really gets offended" when a different viewpoint is given.;)

Dude, the mods don't moderate based on their own political views. Several of them are conservative.

I get and know this but people are human and have biases as well. Just saying.:shrug:

Bearcat
03-04-2021, 09:02 PM

That's already BEP's pet name for me, so you'll have to come up with a new one.

You seem to be comparing apples and oranges, and "they started it" isn't a valid reason... yeah, some people make very veiled political references or the eye-roll-inducing stuff.... but, we have to draw a reasonable line somewhere between zero tolerance of anything that hints at political opinions and people storming into threads guns blazing.

And if one side of the cesspool is very good at beating around the bush politically to the point where only DC regulars know what they're referring to, while the other side is far more blunt about it, then the latter will probably be banned from threads more frequently..... we also get plenty of reported posts that we don't see as political at all, including the mods who frequent DC.

Just like most other rules around here, to make everyone happy you would either need a very strict zero tolerance rule (not even a mention of a politician or anything that touches politics in the slightest) or no rule at all.... or else people will do all they can to cross the line and some people will throw fits when they get banned from a thread or two for breaking subjective rules, no matter how blatantly they broke it.

So, the advice has always been the same.... be like the 95%+ of the board who never come close to sharing their political views outside of DC and you'll never be banned from a thread.

Perineum Ripper
03-04-2021, 09:04 PM

If the topic is political it goes in DC

If the topic is sports it goes in the Lounge

If the topic is politics in sports it goes in DC

It’s not difficult to understand and all.

To say people keep politics out of the discussion because they approve of the elephant in the room’s political stance. Is almost as ignorant as saying part of the reason veterans commit suicide is that schools teach evolution in science class.

People can leave politics out of it because it doesn’t consume their life, they don’t need to discuss it. They are able to read something on the internet and leave it alone, even if they disagree. Hell they can even agree with what’s being said and not say anything.

Chief Roundup
03-04-2021, 09:10 PM
Almost as sad as the life of my favorite stalker cunt?

I'm sure you won't see the irony, but rest assured everyone else does.

Dude, you made me think of KCGannonstalker.

Frazod
03-04-2021, 09:50 PM
Dude, you made me think of KCGannonstalker.

They certainly have one thing in common - both are pathetic jokes.

Chiefs4TheWin
03-05-2021, 07:26 AM

Yeah you and me both. I suppose we have to actually say something first.

scho63
03-05-2021, 11:25 AM
Some people like politics to Debate
Some people like porn to Masterbate

Few people ever truly Hate
Few people can Master Debate

Dr Schoess

OrtonsPiercedTaint
03-05-2021, 11:52 AM
anyone who is 100% left or right is no longer human. Just fucking stupid

Donger
03-05-2021, 11:54 AM
So, the advice has always been the same.... be like the 95%+ of the board who never come close to sharing their political views outside of DC and you'll never be banned from a thread.

Ahem.

Raiderhater
03-05-2021, 06:22 PM
They certainly have one thing in common - both are pathetic jokes.

KCGannonstker was the parody of the pathetic joke. KCGannonstalker is/was not a pathetic joke. KCGannonstalker is a hero and role model for all.

Bearcat
03-05-2021, 08:11 PM
Ahem.

https://i.imgur.com/Zjwo4.gif

Frazod
03-05-2021, 08:40 PM
KCGannonstker was the parody of the pathetic joke. KCGannonstalker is/was not a pathetic joke. KCGannonstalker is a hero and role model for all.

I never got into the whole KCGannonstalker thing.

listopencil
03-05-2021, 09:06 PM
Has tmax63 been banned from this thread yet?

Raiderhater
03-05-2021, 09:13 PM

Ah, I see, you were into the real thing.

Dartgod
03-05-2021, 09:20 PM

It was funny because it made Duh-nese lose what was left of her mind.

Frazod
03-05-2021, 10:54 PM
Ah, I see, you were into the real thing.

God no. I just didn't have any interest in it.

I realize how much you hate her guts, and I respect that :) but seriously, she's a rank amateur compared to some of the shitheads we have to deal with now.

03-06-2021, 06:29 AM
Has tmax63 been banned from this thread yet?

Who?