PDA

View Full Version : Football Devin White is still talking shit

ThaVirus
03-11-2021, 05:17 PM
I don't recall a Super Bowl winning team showing less class than the Buccaneers this season.

We humiliated the 9ers and Texans with our comebacks in the 2019 postseason run and I don't remember seeing a single negative comment made toward either franchise from one of our guys.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">And they said .... nvm 🤥 <a href="https://t.co/VnefjTtOen">https://t.co/VnefjTtOen</a></p>&mdash; DEVIN WHITE (@DevinWhite__40) <a href="https://twitter.com/DevinWhite__40/status/1370042086943293449?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 11, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Al Bundy
03-11-2021, 05:18 PM
I don't recall a Super Bowl winning team showing less class than the Buccaneers this season.

We humiliated the 9ers and Texans with our comebacks in the 2019 postseason run and I don't remember seeing a single negative comment made toward either franchise from one of our guys.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">And they said .... nvm 🤥 <a href="https://t.co/VnefjTtOen">https://t.co/VnefjTtOen</a></p>&mdash; DEVIN WHITE (@DevinWhite__40) <a href="https://twitter.com/DevinWhite__40/status/1370042086943293449?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 11, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

The national media all said for weeks afterwards that the only reason the Chiefs lost were because they were missing their stud tackles...

displacedinMN
03-11-2021, 05:19 PM
classless POS

RealSNR
03-11-2021, 05:19 PM
I don't get it. WTF is he talking about?

And they said we had two injured OTs on veteran contracts? Yes, they did say that. What's your point, Devin?

ThyKingdomCome15
03-11-2021, 05:20 PM
Kinda strange. Not sure why winning wasn't enough.

Chief Northman
Yeah it’s a bit much.

Is it wrong to wish achilles injuries and ACL tears on the Bucs? Maybe someone can send White’s horses to the glue factory.

Easy 6
The odds are probably less than 1%, but DAMN what I wouldn't give for a rematch

staylor26
03-11-2021, 05:22 PM
The national media all said for weeks afterwards that the only reason the Chiefs lost were because they were missing their stud tackles...

And they were right.

They were cut because they had serious injuries, not because they aren’t great bookends when healthy.

chiefzilla1501
03-11-2021, 05:24 PM

As if these guys were cut because of performance. They were cut because the Chiefs know these positions are important and don't want to begin the season with two expensive tackles on IR.

The Franchise
03-11-2021, 05:25 PM
Yeah it’s a bit much.

Is it wrong to wish achilles injuries and ACL tears on the Bucs? Maybe someone can send White’s horses to the glue factory.

Nope. Hope White tears his Achilles Week 1 of the season.

staylor26
03-11-2021, 05:26 PM
If there’s a football god, the Bucs will pay for all of this trolling and shit talking.

I have never seen a team win a SB and be more concerned with the team they beat than actually winning the SB.

MahomesMagic
03-11-2021, 05:30 PM
If there’s a football god, the Bucs will pay for all of this trolling and shit talking.

I have never seen a team win a SB and be more concerned with the team they beat than actually winning the SB.

I doubt the Bucs go back but I would love to get another shot at these jokers.

alpha_omega
03-11-2021, 05:31 PM

And they said we had two injured OTs on veteran contracts? Yes, they did say that. What's your point, Devin?

Same.

staylor26
03-11-2021, 05:34 PM

It would honestly make last year worth it if we can get a rematch and beat them.

I’d give my left nut for it actually.

kcclone
03-11-2021, 05:35 PM
This is what happens when you lose.

I’m sure Niner fans thought Frank Clark was an ass after SB 54.

Whatever. It will be September soon enough and results can speak for themselves.

staylor26
03-11-2021, 05:36 PM
This is what happens when you lose.

I’m sure Niner fans thought Frank Clark was an ass after SB 54.

Whatever. It will be September soon enough and results can speak for themselves.

No, you can’t remotely compare what the Bucs have been doing to what the Chiefs, or any team in recent memory, have done.

It’s March and the Bucs STILL can’t stop talking about the Chiefs.

The Chiefs didn’t mention the 49ers once after that Sunday.

lewdog
03-11-2021, 05:38 PM
It would honestly make last year worth it if we can get a rematch and beat them.

I’d give my left nut for it actually.

Clay might accept your nut.

comochiefsfan
03-11-2021, 05:39 PM
The odds are probably less than 1%, but DAMN what I wouldn't give for a rematchI would want a rematch too if I knew the referees weren't going to rig it for Brady again. Unfortunately they probably would.

ThaVirus
03-11-2021, 05:42 PM

The talk after the Super Bowl was that the main reason the Bucs D was able to ground our offense was because we were missing our bookends. By cutting them, he's saying that was basically a lie as they must not be as important as everyone was claiming.

He's too much of an idiot to realize that us cutting them actually says the exact opposite given the circumstances. We need the OL to be ready and we can't count on either of these guys to be available (or fully effective) next season.

Easy 6
03-11-2021, 05:49 PM
I would want a rematch too if I knew the referees weren't going to rig it for Brady again. Unfortunately they probably would.

Its only a krazy konspiracy theory, but I'll admit to wondering more than once if that ref hitjob didn't have something to do with Britt Reids accident

Sort of a "how dare you stain the shield right before our biggest night" payback

Not calling it fact by any means, just sayin'...

dlphg9
03-11-2021, 05:53 PM
That shit franchise and it's players don't know how to be humble. You can tell that Tampa Bay hasn't been to the playoffs since 2007 by how douchey that whole franchise has been since they won. I'm looking forward to their inevitable collapse once Tom leaves and the refs no longer feel the need to help them out.

Red Dawg
03-11-2021, 05:57 PM

Only a Brady injury keeps them out. Only the Rams have a shot. They are stacked and the NFC has shit.

displacedinMN
03-11-2021, 05:58 PM

bought a championship

Al Bundy
03-11-2021, 06:00 PM
And they were right.

They were cut because they had serious injuries, not because they aren’t great bookends when healthy.

Not a chance.. the Chiefs got manhandled on defense.

staylor26
03-11-2021, 06:05 PM

Yea manhandled by the refs not allowing them to breathe on your WR’s.

PAChiefsGuy
03-11-2021, 06:05 PM
No, you can’t remotely compare what the Bucs have been doing to what the Chiefs, or any team in recent memory, have done.

It’s March and the Bucs STILL can’t stop talking about the Chiefs.

The Chiefs didn’t mention the 49ers once after that Sunday.

Look who is talking. One of the biggest classless trash talkers on ChiefsPlanet. Stfu you got no room to talk here.

We have no idea how much trash Chiefs players were talking during the 1st game when they played the Bucs. You can tell based on everything it definitely was a lot.

It is what it is. Don't like it then use it as motivation for next season.

UChieffyBugger
03-11-2021, 06:06 PM
The odds are probably less than 1%, but DAMN what I wouldn't give for a rematch

I'm praying for it every single day.

staylor26
03-11-2021, 06:07 PM
Look who is talking. One of the biggest classless trash talkers on ChiefsPlanet. Stfu you got no room to talk here.

We have no idea how much trash Chiefs players were talking during the 1st game. It is what it is. Don't like it then use it as motivation for next season.

LMAO

What the fuck are you even talking about? First off, I’m talking about players on a team talking trash and trolling after winning a SB. This doesn’t relate to me in any shape or form since I’m not a player.

Did I go to 49ers forums and troll their fans? Did I talk endlessly about the 49ers after our SB win?

No, I enjoyed our SB win by itself like a normal person.

Rain Man
03-11-2021, 06:10 PM
Devin White would be pouting if that referee hadn't named her kid after Tom Brady.

And now that I think about, he didn't even play against these tackles in the Super Bowl. When he played against them in the regular season, they kicked his punk a**.

Tribal Warfare
03-11-2021, 06:11 PM
You'd think he would more respect since CEH/Darrel Williams and he were LSU teammates

OrtonsPiercedTaint
03-11-2021, 06:18 PM
I hope we don't draft a center who went to Brady's Pee Wee NFL Center Camp

PAChiefsGuy
03-11-2021, 06:48 PM
LMAO

What the **** are you even talking about? First off, I’m talking about players on a team talking trash and trolling after winning a SB. This doesn’t relate to me in any shape or form since I’m not a player.

Did I go to 49ers forums and troll their fans? Did I talk endlessly about the 49ers after our SB win?

No, I enjoyed our SB win by itself like a normal person.

Well you said it yourself you are not a player. Who knows what you would do if you were a player but based on a lot of your posts here I'd say you'd be talking a lot of shit... We have no idea what the loudmouth Frank "I only play in the playoffs' Clark and Chris Jones were saying the first time we played the Bucs. Not to mention Tyreek talking all that shit during the 1st Bucs game.

Look trash talk is a part of the game. If you can't deal with it maybe go watch Tennis or ballerina dancing.

ThaVirus
03-11-2021, 09:23 PM
Well you said it yourself you are not a player. Who knows what you would do if you were a player but based on a lot of your posts here I'd say you'd be talking a lot of shit... We have no idea what the loudmouth Frank "I only play in the playoffs' Clark and Chris Jones were saying the first time we played the Bucs. Not to mention Tyreek talking all that shit during the 1st Bucs game.

Look trash talk is a part of the game. If you can't deal with it maybe go watch Tennis or ballerina dancing.

Every team trash talks during the game. That's normal af.

Trash talking leading up to the game is also fair game. It enhances the drama. See: Frank Clark saying we would shut down Derrick Henry prior to 2019's AFCCG. Every NFL fan in the country couldn't wait to see how that battle would turn out.

But once we won, did you hear Clark talking shit about Henry? Not even a bit.

Once you win, you've gotta act like you've been there before. White's got this comment, he was on one of those shows immediately after the game talking about how we were a cocky team, Arians was being a bitch, Gronk was talking shit.

https://www.reviewjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/13323192_web1_49ers-Chiefs-Super-Bowl-Football.jpg?crop=1

Do you remember this? The 9ers were yucking it up, thinking they had the game wrapped up halfway through the 3rd quarter yet I literally cannot recall a single comment made about them from any of our guys after the game.

ThaVirus
03-11-2021, 09:25 PM
Actually, Kelce did make a comment about Dee Ford after the Bowl. He was talking about Clark and he said "my guy five-five and he ain't offsides" or some shit LMAO

But fuck Dee Ford. That fucker cost us a Super Bowl visit.

GloucesterChief
03-11-2021, 09:29 PM
Bucs know they got lucky playing an injured Chiefs team. That is why they are still talking.

Hammock Parties
03-11-2021, 09:31 PM
the sad thing is we are not likely to see these punks ever again

they're not going back to the super bowl

but we are

staylor26
03-11-2021, 09:32 PM
Actually, Kelce did make a comment about Dee Ford after the Bowl. He was talking about Clark and he said "my guy five-five and he ain't offsides" or some shit LMAO

But fuck Dee Ford. That fucker cost us a Super Bowl visit.

Yea that was personal and specific.

This feels objectively different than anything I’ve ever seen from a SB. It’s like they’re trying to form a rivalry when we might not play them for 4 years. Weird.

Gravedigger
03-11-2021, 09:32 PM

I'll just let Patrick keep taking notes. It's worked out well for the shit talkers in the past.

staylor26
03-11-2021, 09:33 PM

but we are

Everybody is so confident they will.

I don’t think so either. I think it will be Rams/Chiefs.

Donald will rape Brady, Ramsey will shut Evans down. Stafford will make enough plays to get them to the SB.

Why Not?
03-11-2021, 09:49 PM
All this shows me is that Devin White is a dumb ass and not good at trash talk.

|Zach|
03-11-2021, 10:36 PM
Any time someone bitches about the class of others in sports it is just some justification for your own sour grapes.

Always so dumb.

We should have beat that team. We were in a tough spot injury wise and came out weak in a lot of facets.

The Chiefs and their fans have talked a massive game for a few years now....and it is fun and there are reasons why but when you do that and then lose the pendulum swings the other way.

htismaqe
03-12-2021, 12:29 AM
Any time someone bitches about the class of others in sports it is just some justification for your own sour grapes.

Always so dumb.

We should have beat that team. We were in a tough spot injury wise and came out weak in a lot of facets.

The Chiefs and their fans have talked a massive game for a few years now....and it is fun and there are reasons why but when you do that and then lose the pendulum swings the other way.

Um, that's not it at all.

Devin White is absolutely acting classless. Even non-Chiefs fans think so.

htismaqe
03-12-2021, 12:31 AM

Trash talk in the days leading up to the game...

Trash talk during the game...

Both part of football. A big part of football.

Trash talking after the game? Is exclusively the province on punk bitches and losers. Like Devin White.

srvy
03-12-2021, 12:55 AM

True they beat our ass in the trenches on both sides of the ball and ST's too. All that and home-field advantage and Brady factor proved too much. It a new league year your reckoning is upon you. Mouth if you want I guess.

stevegroganfan
03-12-2021, 01:33 AM

He should not comment on this but tough to know what he is thinking.

He could in his own way just be calling out Chiefs organization for releasing 2 linemen that most pundits downplayed before the game but after spoke of their importance.

ChiefBlueCFC
03-12-2021, 09:26 AM
Good I hope they keep talking

stevieray
03-12-2021, 09:28 AM
He sounds like scorned woman.

Rasputin
03-12-2021, 09:31 AM
Good I hope they keep talking

Yes me too

Also I just want to gloat a bit

We won Super Bowl LIV so :moon: all you 9ers and cum guzlers that came here to troll you got trolled biatches nah nah nah nah we beat you

Coochie liquor
03-12-2021, 09:41 AM

Remember when the Bucs sucked and this guy ^^was a better poster? Yeah me too!

KCTitus
03-12-2021, 09:42 AM
The fact you won should do ALL the talking post game. Maybe Mr. White doesnt really feel like the Bucs 'won' that game...

DJJasonp
03-12-2021, 09:49 AM
Hey....just 35 more pass interference penalties on crucial 3rd downs.......and the bucs could be back in the super bowl next year!

DTVietnam
03-12-2021, 11:15 AM
in his defense..tyreek backflippied into the endzone earlier in the year, threw him a peace sign and made a sideline phone call saying bring help. . .

his team won when it mattered and tyreek dropped a key pass and did basically nothing all superbowl . .

they won . we sucked. . out coached and outplayed on every level...even with fischer with get our teeth kicked in that game, .

the chiefs had injuries but made no adjustments

the refs didnt help but we werent winning that game anyway. .when kelce and reek are dropping dimes u aint winning a game like that

gotta take it on the chin

crispystl
03-13-2021, 02:43 PM

but we are

You never know....I’m sure the zebras have one or two more “assists” in them for Tommy Terrific.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

|Zach|
03-13-2021, 11:01 PM
Um, that's not it at all.

Devin White is absolutely acting classless. Even non-Chiefs fans think so.

The Chiefs got owned by the Bucs they get to talk shit. Chiefs fans just need to take their medicine.

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/3o6fJeAiIpk5EeoC8o" width="480" height="480" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe>

CasselGotPeedOn
03-13-2021, 11:10 PM
The Chiefs got owned by the Bucs they get to talk shit. Chiefs fans just need to take their medicine.

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/3o6fJeAiIpk5EeoC8o" width="480" height="480" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe>

https://i.ibb.co/gW9zcZq/IMG-20200126-141621.jpg

Titty Meat
03-13-2021, 11:20 PM
You guys are sore losers

MahomesMagic
03-13-2021, 11:35 PM

You get to talk sure. It's your teams right to look like you have no class.

But that's understandable, your players won nothing pre Brady. And this ride will be very short.

When Tom leaves we will still have a generational QB in his prime and your team won't matter at all.

|Zach|
03-14-2021, 12:13 AM
You get to talk sure. It's your teams right to look like you have no class.

But that's understandable, your players won nothing pre Brady. And this ride will be very short.

When Tom leaves we will still have a generational QB in his prime and your team won't matter at all.

What did we win pre Mahomes?

Look I get it this is all annoying as hell but there are some serious sour grapes on this thread and to pearl clutch and whine about class when we had a WR that back flipped into their endzone and mother fuck them repeatedly?

Hey come what may.

|Zach|
03-14-2021, 12:14 AM
https://i.ibb.co/gW9zcZq/IMG-20200126-141621.jpg

:LOL: NOT VERY CLASSY

Hopper15
03-14-2021, 02:05 AM
Every team trash talks during the game. That's normal af.

Trash talking leading up to the game is also fair game. It enhances the drama. See: Frank Clark saying we would shut down Derrick Henry prior to 2019's AFCCG. Every NFL fan in the country couldn't wait to see how that battle would turn out.

But once we won, did you hear Clark talking shit about Henry? Not even a bit.

Once you win, you've gotta act like you've been there before. White's got this comment, he was on one of those shows immediately after the game talking about how we were a cocky team, Arians was being a bitch, Gronk was talking shit.

https://www.reviewjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/13323192_web1_49ers-Chiefs-Super-Bowl-Football.jpg?crop=1

Do you remember this? The 9ers were yucking it up, thinking they had the game wrapped up halfway through the 3rd quarter yet I literally cannot recall a single comment made about them from any of our guys after the game.

Doesn't every defense do the endzone photo op after a turnover?

Titty Meat
03-14-2021, 02:14 AM
Doesn't every defense do the endzone photo op after a turnover?

Clark talked shit on the 9ers after we won who cares? Whites team kicked our ass and talks shit after they won who cares? Some of these same people complaining are the ones on here who call others snowflakes too LMAO

Coochie liquor
03-14-2021, 07:42 AM
You guys are sore losers

So is Tom Brady. Does that mean we’re all the MOAT?

Titty Meat
03-14-2021, 08:08 AM
So is Tom Brady. Does that mean we’re all the MOAT?

Yes

stevieray
03-14-2021, 08:59 AM
in his defense..tyreek backflippied into the endzone earlier in the year, threw him a peace sign and made a sideline phone call saying bring help. . .

his team won when it mattered and tyreek dropped a key pass and did basically nothing all superbowl . .

they won . we sucked. . out coached and outplayed on every level...even with fischer with get our teeth kicked in that game, .

the chiefs had injuries but made no adjustments

the refs didnt help but we werent winning that game anyway. .when kelce and reek are dropping dimes u aint winning a game like that

gotta take it on the chin

This has nothing to do with the SB or taking our "lumps".

Rasputin
03-14-2021, 12:19 PM
Len Dawson On A Super Bowl Win: 'Bragging Rights For Life'

Just win the damn thing then talk all the shit you want or STFU we lost not that they didn't get help from the refs or or Oline failed us but that's how it went we still lost the Super Bowl they have bragging rights we don't. Still I'm happier we got to the Super Bowl only 2 teams can stake that claim.

The Broncos probably have the record for getting their asses kicked in Super Bowls and most lop sided losses. Raiders got it handed to them by the Bucs also so fuck them too.

Our window of opportunity to win more Super Bowls is 15 to 20 years with Patrick Mahomes II and he doesn't have to cheat or buy out refs to do it.