PDA

View Full Version : Science Giant Vibrators Could Be Next Green Energy Source!

gblowfish
03-23-2021, 01:58 PM
Wind turbines without blades....look like giant vibrators. This could save a lot of birds!

https://interestingengineering.com/bladeless-turbines-colossal-vibrators-future-of-energy-wind-power

Rain Man
03-23-2021, 02:04 PM
Well, I guess this is a good way to get more women into STEM fields.

big nasty kcnut
03-23-2021, 02:06 PM
A giant buttplug

Hammock Parties
03-23-2021, 02:10 PM
Rosie O'Donnell will cash in!

ptlyon
03-23-2021, 02:21 PM
Skyyyyy pilot...

You're welcome

Giant Octopodes
03-23-2021, 03:06 PM
Wind turbines without blades....look like giant vibrators. This could save a lot of birds!

According to the folks selling them. I'm not adverse to green energy and hey saving birds is fine by me. I'm just saying, when you combine "bladeless turbines pose no risk to bird migration patterns or other flying wildlife" with "has yet to appear in a peer-reviewed journal", I'll take their advice and "take this arguably phallic alternative to bladed turbines with a grain of salt".

Who knows what their oscillating does, or the "sound at frequencies virtually inaudible to human ears". Until the studies are in place, of course. When wind farms were first becoming commonplace it was asserted that their blades were moving at speeds far too slow to pose any danger to birds, fast forward a decade or two, and whoops, wind turbines are killing over a million birds in the US per year.

Here's hoping, of course, the more non-fossil fuel sources of energy which are viable the better.

Baby Lee
03-23-2021, 03:12 PM
This is a big toy [npi]. It's nothing to depend on as a component of infrastructure.

Something for some thing plenty of spare resources and low energy needs, to install so he can point out at barbecues that 'see that, it powers all this here. . .'

Roughly approximate to opening a bakery that sells exclusively the crumbs swiped off the dough preparation table.

Rasputin
03-23-2021, 03:30 PM
Bill's fans have a new place to jump on tables

Fish
03-23-2021, 03:45 PM
Your Mom called!

notorious
03-23-2021, 04:20 PM
Now I have a new large object to reference when I want someone to get fucked by ______.

Spott
03-23-2021, 05:55 PM
I’m looking forward to energy efficient fleshlights.

Beef Supreme
03-23-2021, 06:03 PM
I’m looking forward to energy efficient fleshlights.

If they could just harness all the energy expended by young men into the fleshlights, our energy problems would be solved.