PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs CBS redrafts Sneed #7 over-all

BlackOp
04-23-2021, 04:01 PM
Since everyone is showering Veach with some trade love...I'll leave this here.

Not bad...top corner in the 4th round.

"Sneed was quite easily the finest rookie cornerback in the NFL last season. He provides Carolina with the talented secondary member it absolutely needs."

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/redrafting-the-2020-nfl-draft-justin-herbert-picked-by-bengals-justin-jefferson-lands-with-lions/

Rain Man
04-23-2021, 04:06 PM
Veach appears to be good at his job. I can tell by the drafts, free agency, trades, and two consecutive Super Bowls.

In58men
04-23-2021, 04:13 PM
That’s incredible

Kiimo
04-23-2021, 04:16 PM
I read that when it came out. It's incredible, feels like a dream.

Kellerfox
04-23-2021, 05:26 PM
Veach appears to be good at his job. I can tell by the drafts, free agency, trades, and two consecutive Super Bowls.

But wait until the league gets more film on him...

(Did I do that right?)

Pitt Gorilla
04-23-2021, 06:30 PM
I was told you need to draft in the first to get a good corner.

Couch-Potato
04-23-2021, 06:32 PM
Awesome!

RealSNR
04-23-2021, 08:48 PM
There was a dumbfuck on ESPN talking about the Orlando Brown trade as it broke, discussing how undervalued it is to trade your 1st round pick for a proven commodity franchise player when you can. He followed it up with, "Especially since Veach's drafts haven't been very good."

Go suck the Chargers' dick, asshole. They win the draft every year according to you idiot tards. I'll take Sneed, Veach, AND his "shitty" drafts

Wisconsin_Chief
04-23-2021, 08:50 PM
Another Burt Vick fail. Can’t wait until we get a real GM.

PHOG
04-23-2021, 08:51 PM
Carolina?

smithandrew051
04-23-2021, 08:54 PM
What round would Wharton get drafted in a do over? 3rd maybe?

Wisconsin_Chief
04-23-2021, 09:07 PM
What round would Wharton get drafted in a do over? 3rd maybe?

Easily 2nd.

Mama Hip Rockets
04-24-2021, 09:59 AM
Interesting. Not sure why they have the Chiefs picking OL, though. OL was not a need during last year's draft. It became a need after LDT opted out and every OL on their entire team got hurt.

tyecopeland
04-24-2021, 10:03 AM
Interesting. Not sure why they have the Chiefs picking OL, though. OL was not a need during last year's draft. It became a need after LDT opted out and every OL on their entire team got hurt.

Because ita a redraft based on knowing what the team really needed after the season. You go back with all the information available.

Hog's Gone Fishin
04-24-2021, 11:12 AM
Why did we go and trade him to Carolina ?

Veach is just dumb

philfree
04-24-2021, 11:19 AM
I haven't been focused in this offseason so I have to ask who our starting outside CBs are at this point before the draft? Sneed and Ward?

Wisconsin_Chief
04-24-2021, 11:20 AM
Why did we go and trade him to Carolina ?

Veach is just dumb

I’m getting pretty fed up with him as well.

All the posters on Pro Football Talk are saying he got completely fleeced in the Orlando Brown trade, and now we’re going to have to pay him lots of money to play the second most important position on offense for the next 10 years which apparently is really stupid.

Tired of all these AFC Title games and Super Bowls and never being satisfied with the roster we have. He’s just a ruthless jerk.

Hog's Gone Fishin
04-24-2021, 11:25 AM
On the negative side of this they made Justin Herbert the #1 overall pick and he's a Charger but that's OK. I'd rather see them get their QB than Denver or Vegas.

Kiimo
04-24-2021, 11:40 AM
There was a dumb**** on ESPN talking about the Orlando Brown trade as it broke, discussing how undervalued it is to trade your 1st round pick for a proven commodity franchise player when you can. He followed it up with, "Especially since Veach's drafts haven't been very good."

Go suck the Chargers' dick, asshole. They win the draft every year according to you idiot tards. I'll take Sneed, Veach, AND his "shitty" drafts

That was Matt Miller the "draft analyst" who also said like five minutes later that the Chiefs should take Rondale Moore because he's a "Chiefs kind of receiver" and that Baltimore shouldn't have traded Orlando Brown to a "division rival".

He's a fucking moron and I took the time to hunt him down on social media and tell him to drop cyanide into his eyeballs.

ThyKingdomCome15
04-24-2021, 11:41 AM
L'Jarius road his motorcycle.

L'Jarius Speed.

Flying High D
04-24-2021, 05:17 PM
Can Orlando play CB?

Zap Rowsdower
04-24-2021, 09:30 PM
I am going to hold up a sign at games next season that just says, "Brett Veach is good at his job."

Halfcan
04-24-2021, 10:14 PM
I am going to hold up a sign at games next season that just says, "Brett Veach is good at his job."

TRUTH! ;)

ThyKingdomCome15
04-24-2021, 10:29 PM
Veach will easily be a HOF GM at this rate.

Chieftain
04-24-2021, 11:28 PM
Getting to the SB every year doesn't happen in the salary cap era. It's unthinkable and only happened (once?) prior to that with the Bills going to 4 straight?
With a brilliant GM like Veach, the greatest QB ever, and a great offensive mind in Reid, I wouldn't be shocked if we went to 5-7 straight SBs. It could be a feat that may never happen again.

smithandrew051
04-25-2021, 06:32 AM
Getting to the SB every year doesn't happen in the salary cap era. It's unthinkable and only happened (once?) prior to that with the Bills going to 4 straight?
With a brilliant GM like Veach, the greatest QB ever, and a great offensive mind in Reid, I wouldn't be shocked if we went to 5-7 straight SBs. It could be a feat that may never happen again.

If we even have an equal roster to the other contenders in the AFC then we are the favorites, because the coach and QB gap is too significant.

Now, we have a top flight OL in the AFC and one of the best groups of weapons. The defense is pretty solid across the board with a few stars and promising young players. All before the draft.

With LT now a strength, we’re the favorites by a mile.

tyecopeland
04-25-2021, 07:51 AM

The dolphins, bills (4) and the patriots made 3 consecutive super bowl appearances.

jjchieffan
04-25-2021, 08:16 AM
If not for a shitty defense, a lost coin flip, and See Ford, the Chiefs would already be in that list. But I'm confident that they will be the next February.

Rainbarrel
04-25-2021, 08:22 AM

No want b seahawk

Rain Man
04-25-2021, 01:44 PM
Can Orlando play CB?

Scandrick just muted his television to listen.

rtmike
04-26-2021, 04:58 AM
There was a dumb**** on ESPN talking about the Orlando Brown trade as it broke, discussing how undervalued it is to trade your 1st round pick for a proven commodity franchise player when you can. He followed it up with, "Especially since Veach's drafts haven't been very good."

When he mentioned the shitty drafts, I marked the video and went to the next talking head You Tube video.

It sucks to listen & watch these dudes when you know more about the team than they do.