PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Orlando Brown Jr Press Conference 4/26/21

Tribal Warfare
04-26-2021, 10:58 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Vi2hCduYQcw" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

mnchiefsguy
04-26-2021, 11:02 AM
Loving this trade even more after hearing this.

I think he is gonna be a stud LT for the next decade, hopefully with us.

htismaqe
04-26-2021, 11:02 AM
Forget about the money - if this kid produces, he's going to get paid regardless.

This kid made it clear he wants more than anything else to be a left tackle in the NFL. KC is going to get his best next season, I think it's clear.

mnchiefsguy
04-26-2021, 11:05 AM
Forget about the money - if this kid produces, he's going to get paid regardless.

This kid made it clear he wants more than anything else to be a left tackle in the NFL. KC is going to get his best next season, I think it's clear.

He wants to be elite...and what could be more elite than being the LT that protects the best qb in the NFL?

Veach will get him extended, and after hearing the press conference, I think the deal will be a win/win for both sides--he will get paid, but not break the bank either.

TEX
04-26-2021, 11:08 AM

Yep! He REALLY seems to love the situation and this OrganIzation! :clap:

Stryker
04-26-2021, 11:35 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Vi2hCduYQcw" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I am loving this trade more and more. He seems like a good kid and he has goals. He has desire and is overwhelmed at being a Chief! Awesome job Veach!

Chieftain
04-26-2021, 12:04 PM
Seems to have a great personality and smart.

htismaqe
04-26-2021, 12:08 PM
I am loving this trade more and more. He seems like a good kid and he has goals. He has desire and is overwhelmed at being a Chief! Awesome job Veach!

Yep. Seeing him speak - how he speaks, his demeanor and attitude and what he says about wanting to be a left tackle and be the best - put me over the top on this deal. My 2nd favorite acquisition after Mahomes himself. In hindsight, Matthieu would be right up there but my feelings right now, before he's ever played for the Chiefs, are right up there with drafting Mahomes and really nothing else in recent memory.

Kiimo
04-26-2021, 12:08 PM
Seems to have a great personality and smart.

Yep he strikes me as a thinker.

unlurking
04-26-2021, 02:48 PM
Original video from the Chiefs with better resolution and minus that shitty logo...
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/T-U_JS2Z2Os" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

RealSNR
04-26-2021, 03:12 PM
Adam Teicher (probably): "Orlando, with your father being dead since 2011, do you worry that his absence in your adolescence has held back your development as a responsible adult but also as a player?"

Hog's Gone Fishin
04-26-2021, 04:13 PM
I'd say he's worth a 1st round pick. 24 years old and better than anything the draft has to offer. And I'd say giving up a 3 and 4 at the tail end of those rounds for a 2nd is a fine move too. We'll get two starters in the 2nd.

MahomesMagic
04-26-2021, 05:03 PM
OK, give this guy the parking spot to the left of Mahomes.

YayMike
04-26-2021, 07:18 PM
Must be nice to look forward to blocking for a real QB

Red Dawg
04-26-2021, 07:20 PM
He's worth it. 24 year old proven player at LT. We picked 31st. Its a crap pick in the first anyway and we couldn't get an LT like him anyway.

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
04-26-2021, 07:37 PM
I have not figured out why the Chiefs haven't pulled Teicher's press card.

Man has no journalistic skills. Period.

It's not that he's a bad reporter - he's just not a reporter at all.

Stryker
04-26-2021, 08:12 PM
He's worth it. 24 year old proven player at LT. We picked 31st. Its a crap pick in the first anyway and we couldn't get an LT like him anyway.

And a 2X Pro Bowler! 2019 and 2020! Gotta love it!

srvy
04-26-2021, 08:28 PM
Pretty sharp personable dude. I hope he becomes everything that his heart is set on. All the hoping and wishing is one thing now get in good shape and seek that dream to be the best. I just wonder if Reid and Heck will work on him to get some of that baby fat off him. I will say he has a great chance to be one of the best as he has a great LG next to him. Something the Chiefs never could do for Fish. I will say I feel better after the interview that he is not used us as a stepping stone to a big contract in a year or two. I feel like maybe he has a LT home now.

srvy
04-26-2021, 08:30 PM
I have not figured out why the Chiefs haven't pulled Teicher's press card.

Man has no journalistic skills. Period.

It's not that he's a bad reporter - he's just not a reporter at all.

He is just a waste of time that other reporters could use.

Stryker
04-26-2021, 08:36 PM
Listening to this press conference again, I realize that yes, things happen for a reason. This kid is motivated, has a vision and goals to be the BEST. He is a 2X pro bowler and is 10 years younger than Trent Williams. Awesome, awesome signing :clap::clap::clap::clap:

phisherman
04-26-2021, 08:50 PM
He's a very composed young man as well. Quite well spoken and articulate. And the dude is huge. Whoa, 6'8", 345? Great reach. I'm excited to have this kid guard Pat's blind side.

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
04-27-2021, 05:36 AM
He's a very composed young man as well. Quite well spoken and articulate. And the dude is huge. Whoa, 6'8", 345? Great reach. I'm excited to have this kid guard Pat's blind side.

I met his dad at a local restaurant where they were doing a Ravens show w/various players. His dad was easily the largest man I ever met. When I was introduced to him, we shook hands and my hand absolutely disappeared in his. If he’s anything like his dad, we’ve got a winner. :thumb:

MahomesMagic
04-27-2021, 07:16 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/gEumduxDB2U" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>