PDA

View Full Version : Poop Plane goes down and trapped on an island with 10 CP Members

Otter
04-28-2021, 12:08 PM
No food, no sign of rescue. Who do you kill and eat first?

Welcome to the off season, bitches.

ptlyon
04-28-2021, 12:11 PM
Ginger, then Mary Ann

htismaqe
04-28-2021, 12:14 PM
I would have volunteered myself a couple of years ago. I would have fed the whole party for quite a while.

I knew it was a bad idea to lose all that weight.

Otter
04-28-2021, 12:15 PM
Ginger, then Mary Ann

Totally disagree. They are staples in keeping the rest of the men alive and stop them from killing each other.

And it goes Mary Ann then Ginger.

htismaqe
04-28-2021, 12:16 PM
And GoChiefs is out, scrawny fucker.

Hammock Parties
04-28-2021, 12:17 PM
You definitely want to eat the fattest first to get the most calories.

Fat guys are going to lose a lot of body weight when food gets scarce.

So Scho is getting spit roasted. Mmmm, mmm good!

Otter
04-28-2021, 12:18 PM
If a mod can add Dane I'd be forever grateful.

morphius
04-28-2021, 12:20 PM
I've seen the ugly damage that happens when Rain Main has control over the life of people on a plane, basically nobody lives...

KCUnited
04-28-2021, 12:21 PM
Scho would be like eating a pair crocodile loafers spritzed with Hawaiian Tropic

htismaqe
04-28-2021, 12:22 PM
I've seen the ugly damage that happens when Rain Main has control over the life of people on a plane, basically nobody lives...

ROFL

Hammock Parties
04-28-2021, 12:23 PM
And GoChiefs is out, scrawny fucker.

Quite right, I'm going to be able to outrun most anyone trying to eat me anyway.

We all know due to his survival skills, as an outdoorsman, Bwana is likely the last man standing.

HOWEVER, if an accident occurs, I'm guessing it comes down to the two people who are best at running. And I'm guessing Rain Man can probably catch me.

I've got my money on Rain Man eating us all in the end, because he's either got the speed or the endurance to catch me and he's smart enough evade Bwana's traps.

Otter
04-28-2021, 12:29 PM
Quite right, I'm going to be able to outrun most anyone trying to eat me anyway.

We all know due to his survival skills, as an outdoorsman, Bwana is likely the last man standing.

HOWEVER, if an accident occurs, I'm guessing it comes down to the two people who are best at running. And I'm guessing Rain Man can probably catch me.

I've got my money on Rain Man eating us all in the end, because he's either got the speed or the endurance to catch me and he's smart enough evade Bwana's traps.

Bwana, for all his kick ass ability, is a bit of a pacifist. I'm guessing Rain Man goes feral.

It's always the ones you least expect.

cripple creek
04-28-2021, 12:33 PM
more or less defensesless and dead weight with chores... i'm a goner

Baby Lee
04-28-2021, 12:34 PM

Yeah, but the question was who are you eating.

Shoes
04-28-2021, 12:36 PM
Whoever most resembles Piggy

https://millerbrooks.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/piggy-lord-of-the-flies.jpg

Hammock Parties
04-28-2021, 12:38 PM
Yeah, but the question was who are you eating.

That's a good point.

We might all die if we kill and eat Scho at the first CP Island BBQ.

I'm not sure fire kills whatever he has.

Bearcat
04-28-2021, 12:41 PM
27% live in Arizona, seems like a statistical anomaly for a plane with 11 CPers on board.

At least we have Rain Man for the analysis though.

RealSNR
04-28-2021, 12:42 PM
Instructions unclear. Are we supposed to fuck/marry one of them first? Is that the one we have to kill and eat? Or is it three different CP members for each job?

htismaqe
04-28-2021, 12:42 PM
Instructions unclear. Are we supposed to fuck/marry one of them first? Is that the one we have to kill and eat? Or is it three different CP members for each job?

ROFL

htismaqe
04-28-2021, 12:43 PM
That's a good point.

We might all die if we kill and eat Scho at the first CP Island BBQ.

I'm not sure fire kills whatever he has.

ROFL

luv
04-28-2021, 12:43 PM
It's like making alliances. Which one is going to help you stay alive the longest (i.e. building a shelter, hunting any existing food or fishing, knows which plants to avoid, etc). I'd start by getting rid of whoever annoys me the most. Sure, a fat guy will provide a lot of fat/calories, but you probably lack the proper storage necessary to prevent any excess from going bad.

htismaqe
04-28-2021, 12:44 PM
Whoever most resembles Piggy

https://millerbrooks.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/piggy-lord-of-the-flies.jpg

Unfortunately, Billay is not on the plane.

Otter
04-28-2021, 12:45 PM
Things are not looking well early for Scho & eDave.

When we're pooping you out we shall hail in your honor.

Bearcat
04-28-2021, 12:49 PM
It's like making alliances. Which one is going to help you stay alive the longest (i.e. building a shelter, hunting any existing food or fishing, knows which plants to avoid, etc). I'd start by getting rid of whoever annoys me the most. Sure, a fat guy will provide a lot of fat/calories, but you probably lack the proper storage necessary to prevent any excess from going bad.

htis and I will be busy making a radio out of coconuts. Scho will be vital for logistics. Bwana will be in charge of hunting. Dane will provide dramatic background music while FDE designs and implements the "help us" signage on the beach. Rain Man will be in charge of rationing and carrying out all kinds of analysis and "who eats who" simulations.

Otter
04-28-2021, 12:50 PM
Dane was napping in the back and we forgot he was there.

lewdog
04-28-2021, 12:50 PM
You eat the most annoying one first since you want them dead anyway.

Hammock it is!

TLO
04-28-2021, 12:51 PM
eDave is probably filled with diseases and parasites. Eat at your own caution.

School seems like a portly fella that would plump up nicely. He's getting eaten first for sure.

eDave
04-28-2021, 12:52 PM
I'm just an appetizer.

Hammock Parties
04-28-2021, 12:55 PM
You eat the most annoying one first since you want them dead anyway.

Hammock it is!

But you have to catch me first.

You're wasting a lot of calories trying to catch one of the top 2 runners on the island.

This is bad survival strategy. Just eat the fat guy.

frozenchief
04-28-2021, 12:58 PM
Reminds me of my all-time favorite article from The Onion:

https://www.theonion.com/in-retrospect-i-guess-we-might-have-resorted-to-cannib-1819583474

First couple of paragraphs:

Well, I suppose everyone's heard about last week's incident by now, and you probably have a pretty low opinion of us survivors. And, all things considered, perhaps we deserve it. Perhaps we panicked and resorted to cannibalism a bit early. But you weren't there. You don't know what it was like. I just want you to hear our side of the story before you go judging us.

When the six of us got into the elevator on that fateful day, we had no idea what was going to happen. We thought we were just going to take a little ride from the 12th floor to the lobby, just like every other day. Do you think we knew that elevator was going to get stuck between floors? Do you think we got into the elevator saying, "Hey, you know, we should eat our good old pal Jerry Weinhoff from Accounts Payable"? Of course not.

lewdog
04-28-2021, 01:09 PM
But you have to catch me first.

You're wasting a lot of calories trying to catch one of the top 2 runners on the island.

This is bad survival strategy. Just eat the fat guy.

Just find the nearest hill and make you go up that. Should be perfect after watching your terrible form on your hill sprint video.

Hammock Parties
04-28-2021, 01:11 PM
Just find the nearest hill and make you go up that. Should be perfect after watching your terrible form on your hill sprint video.

I can run wherever I want. :harumph:

Titty Meat
04-28-2021, 01:14 PM
I'm eating ASS til I die

Titty Meat
04-28-2021, 01:15 PM
We would have a decade worth of food if we eat Frazod

htismaqe
04-28-2021, 01:23 PM
I can run wherever I want. :harumph:

It's really going to come down to whether or not you're wearing your awesome jacket.

If you aren't, you probably get eaten by a jaguar.

If you are, you probably get fucked by a jaguar.

Rain Man
04-28-2021, 01:26 PM
Important question here: do I have access to one or more coconuts?

htismaqe
04-28-2021, 01:29 PM

Bearcat and I are making communications devices out of them. We'll have to see if we have any to spare. Obviously, we'll be using them for drinking water before we hollow them out and turn them into smart devices.

Why Not?
04-28-2021, 01:31 PM
LMAOScho would be like eating a pair crocodile loafers spritzed with Hawaiian Tropic

Hammock Parties
04-28-2021, 01:32 PM
It's really going to come down to whether or not you're wearing your awesome jacket.

If you aren't, you probably get eaten by a jaguar.

If you are, you probably get fucked by a jaguar.

There are jaguars on this island?

This changes everything.

We just eat the jaguars.

Bwana will feed the tribe.

Why Not?
04-28-2021, 01:34 PM

This is a great point. Eat the skinnier guys first to maximize their value. The fat dudes can lose some weight but can still offer some value later.

Rain Man
04-28-2021, 01:34 PM
Bearcat and I are making communications devices out of them. We'll have to see if we have any to spare. Obviously, we'll be using them for drinking water before we hollow them out and turn them into smart devices.

Oh. I just planned to kill people with them. But your way works, too.

Otter
04-28-2021, 01:39 PM

There is one coconut tree. It's on the top of 300ft phallus shaped structure on the middle of the island we're stranded with billay in a gimp suit from 'pulp fiction' wielding a 18 inch, spiked, large, big, black dildo singing Freddy Mercury songs while on acid guarding it with his life.

Billay was already there, no plane for him.

KCUnited
04-28-2021, 01:42 PM

No but you could give Scho an Indian rug burn

Titty Meat
04-28-2021, 01:48 PM
I pretend I'm stevie ray when I jerk off

Kman34
04-28-2021, 02:16 PM
Whomever is the most annoying will get eaten first.. I foresee a Surviver style vote...
It’s not looking good Clay... You better win the immunity challenge...

Kman34
04-28-2021, 02:17 PM
There is one coconut tree. It's on the top of 300ft phallus shaped structure on the middle of the island we're stranded with billay in a gimp suit from 'pulp fiction' wielding a 18 inch, spiked, large, big, black dildo singing Freddy Mercury songs while on acid guarding it with his life.

Billay was already there, no plane for him.

Oh... I didn’t see this.. everybody is fucked..

gblowfish
04-28-2021, 02:24 PM
Billay should be on the plane. That way, he can volunteer to taste the others first before making a final selection.

Kman34
04-28-2021, 02:27 PM
Billay should be on the plane. That way, he can volunteer to taste the others first before making a final selection.

I’m pretty sure he has “tasted” some of the guys on that list allready...

eDave
04-28-2021, 02:28 PM
I’m pretty sure he has “tasted” some of the guys on that list allready...

Tasted their faces with his fists!

Donger
04-28-2021, 02:30 PM
Fish/seafood aren't food?

ptlyon
04-28-2021, 02:30 PM
Fish/seafood aren't food?

He's not on the plane

Perineum Ripper
04-28-2021, 03:04 PM
I carry travel size bbq sauce just in case I find myself in this position. I’m fucking up everyone and everybody, got to discover what the best cut of meat and prep is.

Hoover
04-28-2021, 03:07 PM
Id fucking eat Rain Man first because he would annoy the shit out of me by his constant polling of the survivors.

In58men
04-28-2021, 03:15 PM
Can’t wait until the draft is over so we have something better to talk about.

Spott
04-28-2021, 03:15 PM
I chose Scho, only because I get the impression he’s got a little more meat on his bones than some of the others. I wouldn’t eat Dave because I’d probably still be hungry afterwards due to his kale diet.

tooge
04-28-2021, 03:16 PM
Is there the ability to make fire? Any bbq sauce in anyone's suitcase?

D.A.P.
04-28-2021, 03:17 PM
Eat Mary Ann’s hairy bush repeatedly.

ptlyon
04-28-2021, 03:20 PM
I wouldn’t eat Dave because I’d probably still be hungry afterwards due to his kale diet.

That, and you'd be stoned to the bejeezus

Hammock Parties
04-28-2021, 03:22 PM
This is some bullshit.

eDave
04-28-2021, 03:26 PM
That, and you'd be stoned to the bejeezus

Who would eat the guy with the weed?

ptlyon
04-28-2021, 03:29 PM
Addition by subtraction

KS Smitty
04-28-2021, 03:33 PM
Rain Man-one of the healthiest choices as far as diet goes and excercise.
Bwana-I imagine he'd be like an old grizzly, tough and gamey.
RNR-not sure who this is, so first choice.
Hammock Parties-the youngest so most likely to be the most tender.
Otter-probably tastes funny.
Bearcat-also younger than some and is physically active, he's a contender.
eDave-more than likely to be stringy.
Scho-if it's before his 30 day fast he could be a good stew.
Stevieray-never eat the artist.
htismaqe-Iowa cornfed.
Dane-a healthy eater probably has the best flavor.

Raiderhater
04-28-2021, 03:33 PM
htis and I will be busy making a radio out of coconuts. Scho will be vital for logistics. Bwana will be in charge of hunting. Dane will provide dramatic background music while FDE designs and implements the "help us" signage on the beach. Rain Man will be in charge of rationing and carrying out all kinds of analysis and "who eats who" simulations.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/crR50LGgFok" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I fucked up my vote, I voted RNR thinking of RealSNR. There would be enough issues without the threat of rape. So, if changing my vote was a possibility, I guess, maybe scho or eDave.

Mennonite
04-28-2021, 03:35 PM
I'd probably go with the Whitman's Sampler method and kill all of them but only nibble a bit on each of them in the hope that the next one will be better.

Then I'd go fishing.

T-post Tom
04-28-2021, 06:45 PM
Totally disagree. They are staples in keeping the rest of the men alive and stop them from killing each other.

And it goes Mary Ann then Ginger.

Mary Ann until she needs some sleep, only then Ginger.

scho63
04-28-2021, 06:53 PM
Dis is Thickening! :harumph:

https://sites.education.miami.edu/miamisportconference/wp-content/uploads/sites/23/2020/01/EricWinston.jpg

cosmo20002
04-28-2021, 07:08 PM
No food, no sign of rescue. Who do you kill and eat first?

Welcome to the off season, bitches.

frazod, obviously.

Get rid of a whiny bitch and have enough to feast on for months.

TwistedChief
04-28-2021, 07:13 PM
I've sat next to Clay in a cramped car. Very tender thighs. Delicious. Would highly recommend the Clay Wellington.

KurtCobain
04-28-2021, 07:18 PM
This makes me want to bring survivor planet back.

scho63
04-28-2021, 07:27 PM
This poll is rigged.

9 skinny guys and me! WTF???

I'll never travel with any of you savages. ROFL

Rain Man
04-28-2021, 08:58 PM
If you think long term, you kill and eat the person first who can most easily kill you, while you've got him the most outnumbered. Then you work down the pecking order. The last guy in this type of scenario is logically the 9th-toughest guy.

Titty Meat
04-28-2021, 10:40 PM
I've sat next to Clay in a cramped car. Very tender thighs. Delicious. Would highly recommend the Clay Wellington.

How big was he?

Chris Meck
04-28-2021, 11:05 PM
It's an island. You're surrounded by water.

None of you can fucking fish? Catch crabs? (not that kind).

cosmo20002
04-28-2021, 11:35 PM
You definitely want to eat the fattest first to get the most calories.

Fat guys are going to lose a lot of body weight when food gets scarce.

He's the most likely to have syphilis.

Otter
04-29-2021, 07:13 AM
It's an island. You're surrounded by water.

None of you can fucking fish? Catch crabs? (not that kind).

This is ChiefPlanet!

We go Lord of the Flies style!

Chris Meck
04-29-2021, 07:15 AM
This is ChiefPlanet!

We go Lord of the Flies style!

obviously. :D

I'd go Tom Hanks style and find myself a volleyball friend while I fish, trap, and eat coconuts.