PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs B-R: Ranking the 25 Best Moves of the 2021 NFL Offseason

Realbaddog
05-24-2021, 03:17 PM
Bleacher Report article has 2 Chiefs moves listed in the best 25.

Link:
https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2943708-ranking-the-25-best-moves-of-the-2021-nfl-offseason

Skyy God
05-24-2021, 03:20 PM
OBJ #1, baby!

Bert is a magician.

The Franchise
05-24-2021, 03:20 PM
Bleacher report is trash.

KCUnited
05-24-2021, 03:23 PM
Mostly ranked based on PFF "analysis" but I'm still furiously fapping

Titty Meat
05-24-2021, 03:25 PM
Me meeting my bf Adam gotta be on there

AdolfOliverBush
05-24-2021, 03:26 PM
Christ that article is horrible.

"I know: It feels like we're giving the Jacksonville Jaguars a participation trophy. But honestly, it felt like there was a real chance they'd overthink this thing and wind up drafting someone other than the awesome Trevor Lawrence first overall." :rolleyes:

BWillie
05-24-2021, 04:02 PM
NFL GON' GET RAPED DIS YEAR

eDave
05-24-2021, 05:29 PM
Detroit Lions Acquire QB Jared Goff from Rams for QB Matthew Stafford

Lulz

RealSNR
05-24-2021, 05:33 PM
Christ that article is horrible.

"I know: It feels like we're giving the Jacksonville Jaguars a participation trophy. But honestly, it felt like there was a real chance they'd overthink this thing and wind up drafting someone other than the awesome Trevor Lawrence first overall." :rolleyes:

Y ISN'T TBO ON DIS LIST

RealSNR
05-24-2021, 05:38 PM
Also, somehow for some reason people are continuing to ignore the Jarran Reed signing.

The pain he and Jones are going to inflict on other teams will be indescribable.

JD10367
05-24-2021, 05:41 PM
OBJ #1, baby!

Bert is a magician.

I shit when I read this, because my first thought was you guys traded for Odell Beckam Jr. today...

Jerm
05-24-2021, 05:47 PM
Also, somehow for some reason people are continuing to ignore the Jarran Reed signing.

The pain he and Jones are going to inflict on other teams will be indescribable.

Came to post this, should absolutely be on the list and on the higher end IMO…

Totally underrated move.

Brody Wa
05-24-2021, 05:58 PM
I can’t put a number on how many wins we will have but...I sincerely believe this team has greatness written all over them. I think they are capable of having a 1986 Bears type of year.
Unfortunately injuries and officiating can play a factor in reaching this possible Greatness.

RedinTexas
05-24-2021, 06:01 PM
I'm hoping that in a few years Trey Smith will be looked upon as the steal of the draft.

DaneMcCloud
05-24-2021, 06:04 PM
Bleacher Report?

LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

Baby Lee
05-24-2021, 06:34 PM
Bleacher Report?

Anyone have info on why their comments are useless on PC. There's a line that says 'read xxx comments' but it's not a link and I can't find anywhere to go to comments [though I suspect it has something to do with their banners for their 'app'].

Only thing more worthless than ill-thought-out clickbait 'analysis' is ill-thought-out clickbait analysis where you can't see community feedback.

TEX
05-24-2021, 06:50 PM
I can’t put a number on how many wins we will have but...I sincerely believe this team has greatness written all over them. I think they are capable of having a 1986 Bears type of year.
Unfortunately injuries and officiating can play a factor in reaching this possible Greatness.

WTF?

TEX
05-24-2021, 06:51 PM
Bleacher Report?

You got that right!

Kiimo
05-24-2021, 06:54 PM
Anyone have info on why their comments are useless on PC. There's a line that says 'read xxx comments' but it's not a link and I can't find anywhere to go to comments [though I suspect it has something to do with their banners for their 'app'].

Only thing more worthless than ill-thought-out clickbait 'analysis' is ill-thought-out clickbait analysis where you can't see community feedback.

Yeah they want you to download the app in order to see the idiotic comments

Baby Lee
05-24-2021, 06:55 PM
WTF?

You know, the formidible 1986 Bears.

TwistedChief
05-24-2021, 07:04 PM
You know, the formidible 1986 Bears.

The best part is it was edited for grammar.

scho63
05-24-2021, 07:24 PM
1. Godfather 1 and 2
2. Shawshank Redemption
3. Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
4. JAWS
5. The Exorcist

Bearcat
05-24-2021, 07:36 PM
1. Godfather 1 and 2
2. Shawshank Redemption
4. JAWS
5. The Exorcist

Sir, this is a Wendy's

Direckshun
05-24-2021, 08:25 PM

I have put myself on everybody’s shortlist this offseason because I’ve actually despised our ignoring of the other DE position (so far).

Teams can legitimately crash their LG through RTs on Jones and Reed, leave their LT isolated against Clark, and rope in tight ends to manage the other pass rushers. It’s pretty paltry.

RealSNR
05-24-2021, 08:39 PM
I have put myself on everybody’s shortlist this offseason because I’ve actually despised our ignoring of the other DE position (so far).

Teams can legitimately crash their LG through RTs on Jones and Reed, leave their LT isolated against Clark, and rope in tight ends to manage the other pass rushers. It’s pretty paltry.

Not sure I understand what you mean by “crash their LG through RTs”.

staylor26
05-24-2021, 08:41 PM

LMAO

You are so fucking clueless it’s hilarious.

You continue to talk as if we’re somehow worse at the position.

You continue to talk as if they can’t still add a veteran at any point, even during the season.

You continue to panic while this team is THE standard of the entire NFL and going to Super Bowls.

Get a fucking clue.

mkp785
05-24-2021, 11:49 PM
These people just don't know. The rest of the league fucked up letting us get OBJ. I think he might end up being the new version of Orlando Pace/Jonathan Ogden.

Just a monster LT that shuts down everyone week after week. They talked about him on NFL Live this morning. I forgot he played in a heavy passing offense back at Oklahoma. All this talk of him being a run only protector is uneducated bullshit. He's gonna make some 1st team all pros with this team. Many.

poolboy
05-25-2021, 01:12 AM
dumb list, except for numero uno

Hog's Gone Fishin
05-25-2021, 04:26 AM
LMAO

You are so ****ing clueless it’s hilarious.

You continue to talk as if they can’t still add a veteran at any point, even during the season.

You continue to panic while this team is THE standard of the entire NFL and going to Super Bowls.

Get a ****ing clue.

No, I think he's right!

We suck.

InChiefsHeaven
05-25-2021, 05:56 AM
1. Godfather 1 and 2
2. Shawshank Redemption
4. JAWS
5. The Exorcist

Albuquerque...

Skyy God
05-25-2021, 06:41 AM
I shit when I read this, because my first thought was you guys traded for Odell Beckam Jr. today...

No thanks.

We’ve had our fill of overpaid, injured, and underperforming WRs in their late 20s.

O.city
05-25-2021, 08:27 AM
LMAO

You are so ****ing clueless it’s hilarious.

Get a ****ing clue.

While I think his talk is overblown, they do need to get better at the LDE spot.

But Rome wasn't built in a day and in the end, throwing everything you have to protecting your half billion dollar investment who has spent the last 2 years getting kicked around was just more important.

If they go into the season with this current DE rotation, then worry. In May? Nah.

htismaqe
05-25-2021, 10:30 AM

The DE position was terrible last year and the DT was a lot weaker than it is now.

The Chiefs still made it to the Super Bowl with a virtually non-existent pass rush.

You're acting the fool here.

tyecopeland
05-25-2021, 10:40 AM
How was signing thuney not on the list?

Skyy God
05-25-2021, 10:49 AM
How was signing thuney not on the list?

He was a pricey, obvious, top of market signing.

Titty Meat
05-25-2021, 10:49 AM

You also want us to trade for Julio Jones

tyecopeland
05-25-2021, 10:52 AM
He was a pricey, obvious, top of market signing.

And yet, still a way better move than trading for jared goff.

Kiimo
05-25-2021, 11:06 AM
They should have just listed the Chiefs' moves as a catch-all for rebuilding the offensive line and included all the moves and called it #1.

Skyy God
05-25-2021, 11:15 AM
They should have just listed the Chiefs' moves as a catch-all for rebuilding the offensive line and included all the moves and called it #1.

It was a poorly structured as usual BR article.

What do you expect?