PDA

View Full Version : Football Julio Jones traded to the Titans

Chief Roundup
06-06-2021, 02:10 PM
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/julio-jones-trade-grades-titans-get-top-mark-for-adding-seven-time-pro-bowler-falcons-look-to-future/

Titans get Julio Jones and a 2023 6th round pick.
The falcons get a 2022 2cd round pick and a 2023 4th round pick.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Titans?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Titans</a> deal for Julio Jones:<br>— The <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Falcons?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Falcons</a> get a 2022 2nd rounder and a 2023 4th rounder. <br>— The <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Titans?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Titans</a> get Julio Jones &amp; a 6th rounder in 2023.<br>— The <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Titans?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Titans</a> take on Jones’ salary of $15.3M in 2021 and the rest of the deal.<br>— <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Falcons?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Falcons</a> have $7.75M in dead money this year.</p>&mdash; Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) <a href="https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1401574283135131650?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 6, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

staylor26
06-06-2021, 02:12 PM
Welcome to 4 hours ago! Did you seriously think nobody had posted this yet in the other Julio thread? Lol

Hog's Gone Fishin
06-06-2021, 02:22 PM
Welcome to 4 hours ago! Did you seriously think nobody had posted this yet in the other Julio thread? Lol

It needed it's own thread. I quit visiting that thread a month ago.

The Franchise
06-06-2021, 02:28 PM
It needed it's own thread. I quit visiting that thread a month ago.

It really didn’t.

Chief Roundup
06-06-2021, 02:48 PM

Who cares, this like all other "news" especially when there were a lot of fans that wanted Julio deserves its own thread. I did look in the other thread and there was nothing on the first page.
You are one of the biggest complaining whiners on this entire page. Get over your constant negative toned self.

Chief Roundup
It really didn’t.

Yeah, it kind of did. The other thread has over 1450 posts. People do not like "mega-threads".

Rainbarrel
...ook-to-future/: Will the Chiefs 2022 2nd pick have a target on his back. Or will it all be forgotten?

FloridaMan88
06-06-2021, 02:49 PM
Who cares, this like all other "news" especially when there were a lot of fans that wanted Julio deserves its own thread. I did look in the other thread and there was nothing on the first page.
You are one of the biggest complaining whiners on this entire page. Get over your constant negative toned self.

Some dumbshits want every topic confined within two overstuffed mega-threads apparently.

Ignore them.

D.A.P.
06-06-2021, 02:52 PM
Moar

Coogs
06-06-2021, 03:29 PM
...ook-to-future/: Will the Chiefs 2022 2nd pick have a target on his back. Or will it all be forgotten?

IMO, it's already forgotten.

If your the Falcon's GM, and you have the choice of the Titans 2022 2nd rounder or the Chiefs 2022 2nd rounder, it's the Titans 10 times out of 10 on June the 6th of 2021.

srvy
06-06-2021, 04:05 PM
Good get for the Tits. Great opt-out for the Chiefs. I was afraid we would overpay for a guy on the downslide of NFL age. It had to be so tempting for Andy.

Halfcan
06-06-2021, 04:21 PM
Titans will be a handful this year.

Kiimo
06-06-2021, 04:24 PM
Titans will be a handful this year.

Start every fantasy player on the Chiefs and Titans week 7

Halfcan
06-06-2021, 05:13 PM
Start every fantasy player on the Chiefs and Titans week 7

Going to be a great game- would love to road trip and see it.

New World Order
06-06-2021, 05:30 PM
They kind of remind me of us in 2018 with no elite qb.

JD10367
06-06-2021, 05:41 PM
Not a great deal for Atlanta, but the dude wanted out. At least they got a 2 and a 4, and now they have money to sign their picks. Good deal for Tennessee, who needed something to quell the talk of the Colts handily winning the division. They immediately become a very viable threat in the AFC.

big nasty kcnut
06-06-2021, 05:55 PM
Ibut they still won't beat the chiefs.

Chieftain
06-06-2021, 06:37 PM
People are talking about Julio like he is 26 years old Julio. The guy is not the same player he was during his prime. Sure he can be productive but I see very similar production to what Antonio Brown did for the Bucs. Solid but nothing to drool over.

Skyy God
06-06-2021, 06:51 PM
People are talking about Julio like he is 26 years old Julio. The guy is not the same player he was during his prime. Sure he can be productive but I see very similar production to what Antonio Brown did for the Bucs. Solid but nothing to drool over.

And at like 5x the salary.

The lust for an over-the-hill player was insanity.

BryanBusby
06-06-2021, 08:22 PM
Not a great deal for Atlanta, but the dude wanted out. At least they got a 2 and a 4, and now they have money to sign their picks. Good deal for Tennessee, who needed something to quell the talk of the Colts handily winning the division. They immediately become a very viable threat in the AFC.
It's fine value for a 32 year old WR with a big cap hit and missed about half of 2020.

Wallcrawler
06-07-2021, 12:09 AM
Glad we didnt bite for Juli-OH MY HAMSTRING!! Jones. We already went down the road of paying a receiver to be on the injury report. No need to continue.

Couch-Potato
06-07-2021, 04:50 AM
Meh, wake me up when they get Rodgers.

Skyy God
06-07-2021, 07:08 AM
Titans lost their OC as well as Davis and Smith.

They’ll beat the Colts in their division but aren’t closer to bridging the gap with the Chiefs.

wazu
06-07-2021, 08:16 AM
Great trade for the Titans. One of the top scoring offenses just added a HOF receiver. If their new o-coordinator is any good they will be a very tough team to beat.

TEX
06-07-2021, 08:22 AM

They’ll beat the Colts in their division but aren’t closer to bridging the gap with the Chiefs.

IMO they are. They just added a HOF WR. They are closer now than they were before they added Julio. However, a gap still remains. I agree that they'll win their division.

DaFace
06-07-2021, 08:32 AM
It really didn’t.

I wouldn't have known about this if not for this thread.

Dunerdr
06-07-2021, 09:08 AM
Luckily we have the Julio eraser in our favor! Ryan Tannehill.

ModSocks
06-07-2021, 09:38 AM

I think it was an outstanding deal for Atlanta. They get a 2 and a 4 and unload that contract. I dont think they coulda asked for much more.

Marcellus
06-07-2021, 09:40 AM
https://i.imgur.com/ONgfKYx.jpg

Skyy God
06-07-2021, 11:10 AM
IMO they are. They just added a HOF WR. They are closer now than they were before they added Julio. However, a gap still remains. I agree that they'll win their division.

My point was they’re not closer than last year.

Rain Man
06-07-2021, 11:20 AM
I'm glad we didn't give that up for him. We have the luxury of thinking long term.

AdolfOliverBush
06-07-2021, 11:28 AM

I think our revamped O Line more than makes up for them adding Jones. I say the gap is wider now than at any point in the Mahomes era...not just between the Chiefs and Titans, but between the Chiefs and the AFC as a whole.

htismaqe
06-07-2021, 11:36 AM
I think our revamped O Line more than makes up for them adding Jones. I say the gap is wider now than at any point in the Mahomes era...not just between the Chiefs and Titans, but between the Chiefs and the AFC as a whole.

Yup yup.

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
06-07-2021, 12:07 PM
But CP told me that we could easily sign Julio

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Getting a lot of Q’s from Chiefs fans re Julio. <br><br>KC was truly never in the Julio sweepstakes. It’s nothing against his talent or their belief that he’s still a top WR; the financials just never made sense. Cash comes into play.</p>&mdash; Peter Schrager (@PSchrags) <a href="https://twitter.com/PSchrags/status/1401598966718947344?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 6, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

htismaqe
06-07-2021, 12:09 PM
:harumph:

Dunerdr
06-07-2021, 12:11 PM

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Getting a lot of Q’s from Chiefs fans re Julio. <br><br>KC was truly never in the Julio sweepstakes. It’s nothing against his talent or their belief that he’s still a top WR; the financials just never made sense. Cash comes into play.</p>&mdash; Peter Schrager (@PSchrags) <a href="https://twitter.com/PSchrags/status/1401598966718947344?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 6, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

He's said this several times on multiple platforms.

Titty Meat
06-07-2021, 01:04 PM

Those people were morons

lawrenceRaider
06-07-2021, 01:08 PM

As long as Kelce and Hill are healthy, yes.

JakeF
06-07-2021, 01:38 PM
Titans give up a 2nd and swapped a 4th for a 6th.

Not a bad, paying the big salary is still one of the key issues.

Pasta Little Brioni
06-07-2021, 01:42 PM
So...He left the Falcons for the Falcons with a barely better defense? ROFL

JakeF
06-07-2021, 01:43 PM
If our new Oline can improve our running game and give Mahomes more time, we should have a truly dominate offense. Mahomes has been running for his life, now he shouldn't need to nearly as much.

TEX
06-07-2021, 02:04 PM

Might be, especially if we have a strong running game.

gblowfish
06-07-2021, 03:13 PM
If Jones stays healthy, this could make the Tits one of the top five offenses in the NFL. Hard to put 8 up in the box to stop Henry if you have one on one on Jones. Healthy is the key. Can he stay healthy?

JohnnyHammersticks
06-07-2021, 06:26 PM
As long as Kelce and Hill are healthy, yes.

See this is the point. You hear a lot of people say we're good with Hill and Kelce as if there's no possibility of either of them having a major injury. We've been really lucky with that so far, especially with Kelce. If Powell and Gray come through and if Hardman raises his game another notch then we're covered, but those scenarios remain to be proven.

That being said, I'm glad we didn't overpay for Julio, as intriguing as it would be to see a healthy Julio in our offense - key word being healthy.

Megatron96
06-07-2021, 08:56 PM
If Jones stays healthy, this could make the Tits one of the top five offenses in the NFL. Hard to put 8 up in the box to stop Henry if you have one on one on Jones. Healthy is the key. Can he stay healthy?

Until last season, Julio Jones never missed more than 2 games in a season.

Of course, he's 32 or whatever, and I think some predictors have projected that Jones is a high risk for suffering a serious injury this year, but he doesn't actually have a history of missing a lot of games in a season.

Dunerdr
06-08-2021, 06:41 AM
See this is the point. You hear a lot of people say we're good with Hill and Kelce as if there's no possibility of either of them having a major injury. We've been really lucky with that so far, especially with Kelce. If Powell and Gray come through and if Hardman raises his game another notch then we're covered, but those scenarios remain to be proven.

That being said, I'm glad we didn't overpay for Julio, as intriguing as it would be to see a healthy Julio in our offense - key word being healthy.
Most teams dont even have two Hill and Kelce caliber players on one side of the ball. Feeling like we need a third guy of that caliber just in case of an injury is pretty ridiculous. It would be nice but that just isnt normally how the NFL works.

lawrenceRaider
06-08-2021, 07:31 AM

Most teams dont even have two Hill and Kelce caliber players on one side of the ball. Feeling like we need a third guy of that caliber just in case of an injury is pretty ridiculous. It would be nice but that just isnt normally how the NFL works.

Kelce is the irreplaceable cog (non-QB) in the Chiefs offense. I might even go so far as to call him the best non-QB offensive player in the NFL right now.

JD10367
06-08-2021, 02:05 PM

Of course they're closer. They just added one of the great WRs in the league. People said Randy Moss was washed up, too, until he went to the Pats. This move immediately cements the Titans as probably the biggest threat to the Chiefs, followed by the Ravens and Bills (and MAYBE the Browns, if they can play up to their potential). Of COURSE the Chiefs are still the best. As long as they have Mahomes, they always will be. But that doesn't mean someone can't come along at the right time with the right gameplan like the Bucs did last season (and the Giants did to the Patriots twice).

PHOG
06-08-2021, 04:17 PM
Of course they're closer. They just added one of the great WRs in the league. People said Randy Moss was washed up, too, until he went to the Pats. This move immediately cements the Titans as probably the biggest threat to the Chiefs, followed by the Ravens and Bills (and MAYBE the Browns, if they can play up to their potential). Of COURSE the Chiefs are still the best. As long as they have Mahomes, they always will be. But that doesn't mean someone can't come along at the right time with the right gameplan like the Bucs did last season (and the Giants did to the Patriots twice).
LMAO ROFL:rolleyes::hmmm:

Jeff.Fisher
06-08-2021, 10:00 PM
Boy those tacks are quickly becoming the AFC favorite in league circles.
No more selling out to shut down 22. If the tacks would have had julio in that championship game vs the chefs it would went differently. Of course had 22 not been overused down the stretch with the tacks doing all the dirty work...

Tannehill just became the mvp favorite. In league circles.

Rainbarrel
06-08-2021, 11:38 PM
Bills fans have moved on to the Browns. If you hurry you might catch them there.

BryanBusby
06-08-2021, 11:44 PM
If the tacks would have had julio in that championship game vs the chefs it would went differently.
If my mom had a dick your asshole would be the size of the Panama canal. What's your fucking point?

Dunerdr
06-09-2021, 06:17 AM
No more selling out to shut down 22. If the tacks would have had julio in that championship game vs the chefs it would went differently. Of course had 22 not been overused down the stretch with the tacks doing all the dirty work...

I guess i missed the betting lines move.

RealSNR
06-09-2021, 06:56 AM
Of course had 22 not been overused down the stretch with the tacks doing all the dirty work...

That's what you dumbasses get for building your offense around a fucking RB. Your team gets sent to the scrapheap of history just like the Adrian Peterson Vikings and the Shaun Alexander Seahawks.

If you think getting Julio is going to change that, you probably have another thing coming.

Have a nice day.

Skyy God
06-09-2021, 07:09 AM
Who breaks down first next year, Julio or Henry??

AdolfOliverBush
06-09-2021, 08:29 AM

This was tongue-in-cheek, right?

Wisconsin_Chief
06-09-2021, 08:34 AM
Kelce is the irreplaceable cog (non-QB) in the Chiefs offense. I might even go so far as to call him the best non-QB offensive player in the NFL right now.

He absolutely is. I cringe at the thought of even playing a single game without him in the lineup. We've done a decent job without Hill, but there is no replacing Kelce and the impact he makes on every single snap.

Toad
06-09-2021, 08:50 AM

Perhaps in your own little “circle jerk”...

Skyy God
06-09-2021, 09:49 AM
This was tongue-in-cheek, right?

No, he's a Titans homer.

This is the Titans year. Sorry chef fans. You had last year... you know when the Titans beat all the good teams for you then played you at the best possible time, after 4 road games and Henry over used.

Finesse teams like the chefs always revert back to what they are after a cinderella run. Finesse

DaFace
06-09-2021, 09:51 AM
No, he's a Titans homer troll.

Fixed. He's basically KnowMo but a Titans fan. Only shows up when he wants to spew nonsense about how great his team is.

AdolfOliverBush
06-09-2021, 10:07 AM
No, he's a Titans homer.

Being a homer is one thing, but believing Tannehill is the MVP favorite is "LSD-in-the-urethra" delusional.

Skyy God
06-09-2021, 10:18 AM
Fixed. He's basically KnowMo but a Titans fan. Only shows up when he wants to spew nonsense about how great his team is.

I was debating my word choice.

He's certainly more obnoxious than KnowMo.

Skyy God
06-09-2021, 10:20 AM
Being a homer is one thing, but believing Tannehill is the MVP favorite is "LSD-in-the-urethra" delusional.

I was at the AFCCG. Titans fans are borderline IQ at best.

They got the sads in the 4th quarter and it was glorious.

Skyy God
06-09-2021, 10:21 AM
They did add Josh Reynolds at WR3, though.

Their offense should be extremely high powered.

New World Order
06-09-2021, 10:34 AM
They have great weapons, prob best in the NFL but Tannehill is limited.

Their d is still one of the worst in the league.

They're basically the 2018 version of us without an elite qb.

htismaqe
06-09-2021, 01:33 PM

That actually sounds like fun.

htismaqe
06-09-2021, 01:35 PM
Tannehill is a good QB and excels with the PA. Henry is going to get his and they're going to keep even the best defenses honest. They're going to put up points.

The problem is that this leads to shootouts and the only thing that can save a team like the 2018 Chiefs is a pass rush.

The Titans don't have one. Gonna be a very long season for their fans because they're going to be in it until the end and then they'll get exposed by a team that can keep pace, like the Bills or Chiefs.

Jeff.Fisher
06-09-2021, 03:51 PM

I was referring to what they are saying in league circles. Tannehill has outplayed Mahome according to the experts. I'll leave it for them to discuss.

Jeff.Fisher
06-09-2021, 03:52 PM
Julio + AJ = no more stuffing the box for henry.. according to league circles

Jeff.Fisher
06-09-2021, 03:58 PM

Exactly. I've been hearing, in league circles, that the chefs run may be over. You guys getting shut out in the super bowl opened alot of eyes.
I enjoyed watching those field goals though, so dont yell at me. I'm only relaying what I've been hearing

Spott
06-09-2021, 04:14 PM
Has anyone mentioned league circles yet?

Skyy God
06-09-2021, 04:18 PM
League circles say your mom gives bus stop handies for a tuppence.

RealSNR
06-09-2021, 04:18 PM
I had some league circles once. Took care of it with some hemorrhoid cream

New World Order
06-09-2021, 04:20 PM
I was referring to what they are saying in league circles. Tannehill has outplayed Mahome according to the experts. I'll leave it for them to discuss.

If you don't count wins, touchdowns, yards and rating then Tannehill has absolutely outplayed him.

DaFace
06-09-2021, 04:22 PM
I bet his mom's league has been circled plenty of times.

DaFace
06-09-2021, 04:23 PM
If you don't count wins, touchdowns, yards and rating then Tannehill has absolutely outplayed him.

Tannehill is far better at throwing INTs than Mahomes. :shrug:

KCUnited
06-09-2021, 04:25 PM
It’s like pussy that has fallen in love way outside of their league. Instead of just accepting it’s never going to happen it continuously shows up wherever you’re at flailing for attention.

TEX
06-09-2021, 04:58 PM
Exactly. I've been hearing, in league circles, that the chefs run may be over. You guys getting shut out in the super bowl opened alot of eyes.
I enjoyed watching those field goals though, so dont yell at me. I'm only relaying what I've been hearing

Yep. The most important of which were the eyes of Brett Veach and Andy Reid. So, this past offseason they went out and completely rebuilt our OL. Now, what do you think will happen when Mahomes has all day to throw? :shrug:

Coochie liquor
06-09-2021, 06:22 PM

Ah yes, the league MVP. I hope he wins it. When’s the last time the league won the SB? Tannehill vs Mahomes? Old ass Who-lio vs Hill? Your defense is HORRIBLE!! Lmao. Does Julia play defense? Cuz Mahomes and the legion of zoom, are gonna eviscerate that garbage defense.

Kiimo
06-09-2021, 06:48 PM
Every time a defense effectively shuts down the best running back in the league and concentrates on Tannehill he folds into a pile of failnure

TEX
06-09-2021, 07:01 PM
Every time a defense effectively shuts down the best running back in the league and concentrates on Tannehill he folds into a pile of failnure

Truth.

Hoopsdoc
06-09-2021, 07:07 PM
Who breaks down first next year, Julio or Henry??

Henry by a hair.

Jeff.Fisher
06-09-2021, 08:47 PM
Titans are this years greatest show on turf according to league circles. I'm not here to discuss it. The pundits are discussing it enough already.

Halfcan
06-09-2021, 09:26 PM
Greatest Show on Turf!

How original.

Titans will be the Greatest Show in the Trainers Tub- when those injuries pile up. Julio Hamstring will miss a few games at least, that defense is going to get mauled by the Colts O line, and Henry has more mileage than a Tijuana hooker.

Dunerdr
06-10-2021, 06:29 AM
I respect this guys troll game and i even think he believes some of it. Have you met Deberg?

Jeff.Fisher
06-10-2021, 07:07 AM
The hype is still going strong in league circles.
Jon Robinson has had a heck of an off-season, says its his job to get as many good players as possible. The Titans are stacked. The Titans made the list of top bandwagon to jump on, according to league circles.

AdolfOliverBush
06-10-2021, 07:17 AM
Jon Robinson has had a heck of an off-season, says its his job to get as many good players as possible. The Titans are stacked. The Titans made the list of top bandwagon to jump on, according to league circles.

I will admit, the "league circles" schtick was annoying at first, but I'm finding it funnier over time.

Chris Meck
06-10-2021, 07:27 AM
Titans are this years greatest show on turf according to league circles. I'm not here to discuss it. The pundits are discussing it enough already.

because the pundits are right so often.

Your smack is lame.

The biggest problem your team had is a shite defense. What'd you do to fix that?

The biggest problem The Chiefs had was their offensive line. What'd they do to fix that? Quite a bit I'd say.

What team is in better shape, really?

Come on, man.

Rainbarrel
06-10-2021, 07:30 AM
The Gruden circle is drawing envy.

Dunerdr
06-10-2021, 07:51 AM
Stacked! On offense. Barely competent on defense. But ill admit probably plenty of offense for our defense unless a few things fall in place right.

Jeff.Fisher
06-10-2021, 09:03 AM
I get it, there are a league circle or two discussing the titans horrible defense from last year. It concerns me as well. They've made some changes, half the players on d have been replaced so it may take a few games to gel.

In the meantime, the greatest show on turf will be putting up 40+ points a game so as long as the defense stops one drive a game we should be good.... according to league circles

Jeff.Fisher
06-10-2021, 09:07 AM
a great offense is a good defense. (League circles, not my opinion per se)

Jeff.Fisher
06-10-2021, 09:08 AM
how do I cash in my casino cash? Taking Kerry fishing this wkdn

TEX
06-10-2021, 09:13 AM

Until the playoffs when you meet up with another great offense, with a better QB, and enough defense to make a difference. (PROVEN, time & time again on the field, not my opinion per se)

You have the perfect recipe for regular season success. Nothing more.

htismaqe
06-10-2021, 09:22 AM
League circles.

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.makeagif.com%2Fmedia%2F10-04-2015%2F-5XHIL.gif&f=1&nofb=1

DaFace
06-10-2021, 09:22 AM
I found the "league circles." It all makes sense now.

https://i.imgur.com/WLjeH9K.jpg

It's confirmed. The Titans are the favorites by...

https://i.imgur.com/IcNEBMP.jpeg

htismaqe
06-10-2021, 09:29 AM
Yep. The most important of which were the eyes of Brett Veach and Andy Reid. So, this past offseason they went out and completely rebuilt our OL. Now, what do you think will happen when Mahomes has all day to throw? :shrug:

Mr. Fisher might want to read this article going around in "league circles".

Julio Jones landed the Titans 8th on the list. The Chiefs?

FIRST. ROFL

https://www.nfl.com/news/eight-nfl-teams-that-did-right-by-their-qbs-this-offseason

Rank
Kansas City Chiefs

The entire world saw how poorly the Chiefs protected Patrick Mahomes in the Super Bowl, but it's hard to imagine another performance like that happening. They signed guard Joe Thuney to a massive contract, drew guard Kyle Long from retirement, made a blockbuster trade for Orlando Brown to protect Mahomes' blindside, and then drafted two linemen, including Creed Humphrey in the second round. All are projected to start, along with Mike Remmers, who returns to play right tackle. It's impossible to overstate Mahomes' brilliance. And also how well the Chiefs are run.

Mennonite
06-10-2021, 09:31 AM
CP member: "I can't believe people are stupid enough to watch Skip Bayless and Stephen A. Smith!

/spends the rest of the day arguing with a fake Titans fan.

TEX
06-10-2021, 09:32 AM
I found the "league circles." It all makes sense now.

https://i.imgur.com/WLjeH9K.jpg

It's confirmed. The Titans are the favorites by...

https://i.imgur.com/IcNEBMP.jpeg

ROFL

DaFace
06-10-2021, 09:33 AM
CP member: "I can't believe people are stupid enough to watch Skip Bayless and Stephen A. Smith!

Meh. Offseason. What else do we have to talk about?

PHOG
06-10-2021, 09:35 AM
"League circles" LMAO

https://media.tenor.com/images/4d452eb6bb56b09ed9bbc6f4c2e75ca3/tenor.gif

htismaqe
06-10-2021, 09:37 AM

Congratulations. You have created a new Sanders-ism.

Failure - to fail
Manure - a pile of shit

Failnure - when you fail so bad it only leaves a pile of shit.

Jeff.Fisher
06-10-2021, 10:17 AM

Fake? No fake titans fan here. I've been associated with that franchise for decades. I was even a respected member of league circles for awhile, spent time on the rules committee.

Was mentioned in best looking mustaches per league circles.
Definitely not fake

Chris Meck
06-10-2021, 10:26 AM
I get it, there are a league circle or two discussing the titans horrible defense from last year. It concerns me as well. They've made some changes, half the players on d have been replaced so it may take a few games to gel.

In the meantime, the greatest show on turf will be putting up 40+ points a game so as long as the defense stops one drive a game we should be good.... according to league circles

Yawn.

Look man-I'll tell you the same shit I tell every opposing team troll that comes here trying to stir up some bullshit.

The Chiefs don't give a fuck about The Titans. Do whatever you want. Chiefs don't give a shit.

If KC is healthy and executes the game plan well, they win, and win big. It's that simple. Your team doesn't matter. It's been true now for 3 seasons.

Games we've lost were due to 1) too many injuries or 2)poor execution.

There is no team that can simply overmatch a healthy Chiefs team based on talent.

Jeff.Fisher
06-10-2021, 12:26 PM
Yawn.

Look man-I'll tell you the same shit I tell every opposing team troll that comes here trying to stir up some bullshit.

The Chiefs don't give a **** about The Titans. Do whatever you want. Chiefs don't give a shit.

If KC is healthy and executes the game plan well, they win, and win big. It's that simple. Your team doesn't matter. It's been true now for 3 seasons.

Games we've lost were due to 1) too many injuries or 2)poor execution.

There is no team that can simply overmatch a healthy Chiefs team based on talent.

Look man, I get it. You don't care about the titans.. which explains why you're in the "julio traded to titans" thread.

And after watching the chefs kick field goals in the super bowl, most of the talk in league circles is that talent doesn't win games. Still have to work

Spott
06-10-2021, 12:33 PM
I checked with the league circles to see what the Titans did in the Super Bowl. They didn’t have an answer. Apparently their season was over a month before the big game and they were relinquished to watching real teams play football.

TEX
06-10-2021, 12:34 PM
I checked with the league circles to see what the Titans did in the Super Bowl. They didn’t have an answer. Apparently their season was over a month before the big game and they were relinquished to watching real teams play football.

LMAO

Jeff.Fisher
06-10-2021, 02:25 PM

Yes this is true. The Titans defense was historically bad last year. The year before would have been the Titans year had they not played on the road 4 straight weeks in the playoffs (doing all the hard work until the chefs caught em at the right time)
Their window is open according to league circles.

Jeff.Fisher
06-10-2021, 02:26 PM
Some in league circles are saying the Titans are the only team who can beat off the chefs. It will be a fun season

Mennonite
06-10-2021, 02:37 PM
Some in league circles are saying the Titans are the only team who can beat off the chefs. It will be a fun season

https://i.ibb.co/T8t4KCw/tumblr-nobw67-P5-Pm1rncq8bo4-540.webp (https://imgbb.com/)

TEX
06-10-2021, 02:39 PM

Yes, the Tits are built for the regular season. Enjoy it, because once the playoffs start, it's over for you.

You're better off talking idiocy to Raven fan. Wait, never mind...

DaFace
06-10-2021, 03:05 PM

Look, I don't know what kind of guys you have on your squad, but I wouldn't think that sexual favors would be required just for them to get a meal.

(Also, I'm more worried about the Bills, Ravens, and Browns than I am the Titans.)

Coochie liquor
06-10-2021, 05:12 PM
Got a link to any of these league circles conversations?

mililo4cpa
06-10-2021, 05:17 PM
League circles.

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.makeagif.com%2Fmedia%2F10-04-2015%2F-5XHIL.gif&f=1&nofb=1

Some people just never learn

Halfcan
06-10-2021, 05:36 PM

ROFL

Lying sack of shit. NOBODY is saying that. STFU

RealSNR
06-10-2021, 05:53 PM
I will admit, the "league circles" schtick was annoying at first, but I'm finding it funnier over time.

Funnier? Or more annoying?

htismaqe
06-11-2021, 05:17 PM
The Titans skyrocket to #2 on the best pass catching tandem list.

Guess who is #1?

ROFL

Rank - 1
Kansas City Chiefs
Tyreek Hill · Travis Kelce

Credit Andy Reid for developing a pair of middle-round picks (Kelce: Round 3 in 2013; Hill: Round 5 in 2016) into the most dangerous pass-catching duo in football. Both Hill and Kelce are capable of taking over a game at any time. Hill is a big-play specialist with explosive speed and quickness. He can tally yardage and points in bunches, as evidenced by his three seasons of 1,100-plus yards over the past four years and his 47 career receiving touchdowns. Kelce is arguably the gold standard at the tight end position as a dynamic player with strong hands and polished route-running skills. The ninth-year veteran is the first tight end in NFL history to post five 1,000-yard seasons, including a 1,416-yard campaign in 2020. Considering Kelce has scored at least 10 touchdowns in two of the past three seasons, it is easy to see why the Chiefs put up 30-burgers like they're a fast-food chain.

https://www.nfl.com/news/top-five-pass-catching-tandems-in-the-nfl-cowboys-offense-worthy-of-the-hype

Rainbarrel
06-11-2021, 06:09 PM

Does that make your butt muff wet?

DaFace
06-11-2021, 06:26 PM
I'm highly disappointed in all of you.

lcarus
06-11-2021, 06:36 PM
The Titans skyrocket to #2 on the best pass catching tandem list.

Guess who is #1?

ROFL

Rank - 1
Kansas City Chiefs
Tyreek Hill · Travis Kelce

Credit Andy Reid for developing a pair of middle-round picks (Kelce: Round 3 in 2013; Hill: Round 5 in 2016) into the most dangerous pass-catching duo in football. Both Hill and Kelce are capable of taking over a game at any time. Hill is a big-play specialist with explosive speed and quickness. He can tally yardage and points in bunches, as evidenced by his three seasons of 1,100-plus yards over the past four years and his 47 career receiving touchdowns. Kelce is arguably the gold standard at the tight end position as a dynamic player with strong hands and polished route-running skills. The ninth-year veteran is the first tight end in NFL history to post five 1,000-yard seasons, including a 1,416-yard campaign in 2020. Considering Kelce has scored at least 10 touchdowns in two of the past three seasons, it is easy to see why the Chiefs put up 30-burgers like they're a fast-food chain.

https://www.nfl.com/news/top-five-pass-catching-tandems-in-the-nfl-cowboys-offense-worthy-of-the-hype

bUt KeLcE iS a tIgHt EnD

htismaqe
06-11-2021, 06:45 PM
bUt KeLcE iS a tIgHt EnD

Julio Jones averages 15.0 ypc for his career including a career low of 13.8 ypc in 2015.

Travis Kelce, despite being a TE and having over 100 receptions, averaged 13.5 ypc last season.

They can say he's just a tight end all they want - he's not.

Jeff.Fisher
06-11-2021, 06:56 PM
The word in league circles is that Julio looks amazing in OTA's.

Baby Lee
06-11-2021, 07:03 PM
ROFL ROFL - League Circles

<iframe src="https://gifer.com/embed/6lVJ" width=480 height=271.175 frameBorder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://gifer.com">via GIFER</a></p>

TEX
06-11-2021, 07:47 PM
The word in league circles is that Julio looks amazing in OTA's.

The word in league circles is that ANYBODY would look amazing going up against the Tits defense. :shrug:

Jeff.Fisher
06-11-2021, 07:58 PM
The word in league circles is that ANYBODY would look amazing going up against the Tits defense. :shrug:

Shows what you know. He wasn't going against the titans d, he doesnt know the plays yet. The guys in the league circles were talking about his movement, footwork and such

TEX
06-11-2021, 08:25 PM
Shows what you know. He wasn't going against the titans d, he doesnt know the plays yet. The guys in the league circles were talking about his movement, footwork and such

What I know? It wasn't me, it was league circles, and they're right because ANYBODY would look good going up against the Tits _efense. When Julio does, he'll look even better, till he breaks...

I've forgotten more about the Oilers, than you'll ever know about the Titans, but according to league circles - they've never won shit! LMAO

eDave
06-11-2021, 08:31 PM

You are trying too hard.

Jeff.Fisher
06-11-2021, 10:09 PM
What I know? It wasn't me, it was league circles, and they're right because ANYBODY would look good going up against the Tits _efense. When Julio does, he'll look even better, till he breaks...

I've forgotten more about the Oilers, than you'll ever know about the Titans, but according to league circles - they've never won shit! LMAO

Yeah I know there are a league circle or two who have yet to jump on the titans wagon. I apologize for mixing up your personal opinion with the lazy league circles.

Now speaking of league circles, there are more than a few predicting a titans super bowl this season.

Jeff.Fisher
06-11-2021, 10:12 PM
And league circles are saying the titans will at least make it into the end zone when they do..

RealSNR
06-12-2021, 12:49 AM
Ok, look dude, if you're going to troll, can you please try different angles?

The league circles thing stopped being funny dozens of posts ago, if it ever was.

Coochie liquor
06-12-2021, 06:12 AM
Jeff.Fisted : league circles are saying Tightens are awesome.

Actual league circles : https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210612/10d3ec9e8cc583b4180d67e18c7b2de4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jeff.Fisher
06-12-2021, 07:28 AM
Ok, look dude, if you're going to troll, can you please try different angles?

The league circles thing stopped being funny dozens of posts ago, if it ever was.

I wasn't trying to be funny. The Titans are no joke according to lea.... ahhh nevermind

scho63
06-12-2021, 08:44 AM
Can we just close this thread and move on? :rolleyes:

TEX
06-12-2021, 09:07 PM
Yeah I know there are a league circle or two who have yet to jump on the titans wagon. I apologize for mixing up your personal opinion with the lazy league circles.

Now speaking of league circles, there are more than a few predicting a titans super bowl this season.

ROFL

NEVER WON SHIT!
NEVER WILL!

CasselGotPeedOn
09-13-2021, 06:11 PM

Julio + AJ = no more stuffing the box for henry.. according to league circles

Look man, I get it. You don't care about the titans.. which explains why you're in the "julio traded to titans" thread.

And after watching the chefs kick field goals in the super bowl, most of the talk in league circles is that talent doesn't win games. Still have to work

Yes this is true. The Titans defense was historically bad last year. The year before would have been the Titans year had they not played on the road 4 straight weeks in the playoffs (doing all the hard work until the chefs caught em at the right time)
Their window is open according to league circles.

And league circles are saying the titans will at least make it into the end zone when they do..

I wasn't trying to be funny. The Titans are no joke according to lea.... ahhh nevermind

https://c.tenor.com/tn5QB35iT10AAAAC/duck-laughing.gif

rydogg58
09-13-2021, 06:17 PM

Speaking of circles...that's what the tits have in their win column right now.

RealSNR
09-13-2021, 06:26 PM
I wonder what league circles are saying about the Cardinals right now

TEX
09-13-2021, 06:54 PM
I wonder what league circles are saying about the Cardinals right now

ROFL

Where is that "League Circles" dipshit now?

Pasta Little Brioni
09-13-2021, 06:55 PM
Fisher??? You look like some of our resident bronco morons right about now

Halfcan
09-13-2021, 06:59 PM
Jones has "dumbshit" penalty and passes clanking off his hands.

https://sports.yahoo.com/titans-coach-mike-vrabel-lashes-out-at-julio-jones-dumb-sh-penalty-194058480.html

This team might be out of the playoffs by the time we kick their asses.

JakeF
09-14-2021, 03:26 AM
Jones has "dumbshit" penalty and passes clanking off his hands.

https://sports.yahoo.com/titans-coach-mike-vrabel-lashes-out-at-julio-jones-dumb-sh-penalty-194058480.html

This team might be out of the playoffs by the time we kick their asses.

I would still take Jones if the Titans want to trade him.

He would absolutely be an upgrade over Hardman,Robinson and Pringle. I still think Pringle would be the better choice instead of Hardman. Pringle isn't as fast but he would be more consistent and do less dumb stuff. He would block for Kelce.

Buehler445
09-14-2021, 07:27 AM

You, sir.

You made me laugh.

Thank you.

BWillie
09-14-2021, 07:52 AM
Gottem in fantasy and eeek bad first game.

mililo4cpa
09-14-2021, 08:37 AM
League Circles suggest to the Titans that they may want to block Chandler Jones

I think he just got another sack a few minutes ago....