PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs X’s and O’s with Creed Humphrey | FOX NFL

Tribal Warfare
06-08-2021, 07:36 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/9-CLdte_NQQ" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/RWHZjyXQPn4" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Strongside
06-08-2021, 07:44 PM
Really impressed with this kid so far. Has it all mentally and physically. Big chance to be a part of an incredible line here over the next several years.

Bob Dole
06-08-2021, 07:48 PM
The kid sure is getting a lot of attention.

TwistedChief
06-08-2021, 07:56 PM
The kid sure is getting a lot of attention.

Fwiw - this was all done before the draft with Geoff Schwartz (and has been linked to multiple times on this site). He and Trey Smith were 2 of the 5 players (Sewell, Slater, and Meinerz) featured.

Just shows the focus we put on bringing in quality OL prospects.

Buehler445
06-08-2021, 08:30 PM
Damn. That pull play they showed was really REALLY good. He didn't pancake the guy or anything, but it takes some hell for feet to get that done as a center.

Wow.

ThyKingdomCome15
06-08-2021, 08:50 PM
Impressive. Early impressions are we stole this kid. Strange I feel that way about most of our picks. Creed, Bolton, Powell, and that late round OG's were all steals. Kaindoh is a very interesting player as well. Love it.

frozenchief
06-08-2021, 09:08 PM
Fwiw - this was all done before the draft with Geoff Schwartz (and has been linked to multiple times on this site). He and Trey Smith were 2 of the 5 players (Sewell, Slater, and Meinerz) featured.

This.

Many times we look back in hindsight and say, “That was a shitty hire.” (Cough, *Scott Peehole*, Cough). But a decision is best judged by the info you have at the time. Peehole was the NFL executive of the year. The decision turned out wrong but given what Clark knew at the time, it was the right decision.

Humphrey could wind up Hall of Fame. He could get injured and flame out like Brian Bosworth. He might just not ever make the transition to the pros. Whatever he winds up actually being, he was the best pick for our needs at that time based on what we know now. I don’t think Veach could have done any better with the info we have now. So I am glad for this pick.

Skyy God
06-08-2021, 09:27 PM
Creed doesn’t seem like a roided up freak like the Boz.

Tribal Warfare
06-29-2021, 03:29 PM
Updated OP

Pitt Gorilla
06-29-2021, 03:38 PM

I never really got the Meinerz love, so I'm fine with him ending up with donx.

Easy 6
06-29-2021, 03:49 PM
He already sounds like a calm, seasoned veteran breaking all that down

Still in awe of the O line rebuild Veach pulled off in just one offseason

Brown
Thuney
Humphrey

All not only superbly talented, but also football smart like a whip... craftsmen, technicians

Pitt Gorilla
06-29-2021, 03:53 PM
He already sounds like a calm, seasoned veteran breaking all that down

Still in awe of the O line rebuild Veach pulled off in just one offseason

Brown
Thuney
Humphrey

All not only superbly talented, but also football smart like a whip... craftsmen, techniciansThrow in Smith and Long and the rebuild was crazy.

Easy 6
06-29-2021, 04:16 PM
Indeed