PDA

View Full Version : Royals ***Official Royals at Rangers GDT - June 26***

ChiefsCountry
06-26-2021, 01:38 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Here&#39;s how we&#39;ll take the field as we try to even the series with the Rangers.<a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/TogetherRoyal?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#TogetherRoyal</a> <a href="https://t.co/kNzhlvv2UR">pic.twitter.com/kNzhlvv2UR</a></p>&mdash; Kansas City Royals (@Royals) <a href="https://twitter.com/Royals/status/1408832431545896962?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 26, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Let&#39;s keep the momentum going! <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/StraightUpTX?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#StraightUpTX</a> <a href="https://t.co/ihhjmxZ1Fo">pic.twitter.com/ihhjmxZ1Fo</a></p>&mdash; Texas Rangers (@Rangers) <a href="https://twitter.com/Rangers/status/1408827442547113984?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 26, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

ChiefsCountry
06-26-2021, 01:39 PM
Game is on FS1 today. Bullpen game today.

Prison Bitch
06-26-2021, 01:44 PM
https://i.giphy.com/media/xUPJUp6T5uD1Qkpbl6/200.gif

cabletech94
06-26-2021, 01:48 PM
Kill me now.

TLO
06-26-2021, 01:51 PM
I refuse to watch any more games in which Gutierrez is playing and batting 5th.

jettio
06-26-2021, 01:55 PM
Watching the game last night, I wondered if the field was natural grass, looks like it is synthetic, but trying to be one ideal for baseball.

https://www.mlb.com/rangers/ballpark/facts-figures

I remember the Blue Jays surface in 2015 played way different than other fields. Looks like Blue jays are going to replace their field with the same company and turf the Rangers used

https://www.sportsnet.ca/mlb/article/blue-jays-getting-new-astroturf-field-amid-hopes-full-season-toronto/

Deberg_1990
06-26-2021, 01:58 PM
Royals 3

Rangers 6

ChiefsCountry
06-26-2021, 02:11 PM
Garcia looked like LoCain running that ball down from Whit

Hog's Gone Fishin
06-26-2021, 02:36 PM
Channel 219 DTV

ChiefsCountry
06-26-2021, 03:01 PM
Bubic blows

lewdog
06-26-2021, 03:04 PM
Holy shit.

I can't even tell you if the pitching or the hitting is worse. This team is gross right now.

Chiefspants
06-26-2021, 03:35 PM
Is Gibson going to throw a perfect game? Can't wait to find out!

TLO
06-26-2021, 03:45 PM
Not watching, but just checked the box score.

I hope we get no hit or Gibson throws a CG shutout. Then our #5 hitter will be designed for assignment.

Dream on.

lewdog
06-26-2021, 03:47 PM
ROFL

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
06-26-2021, 03:48 PM
Santana just served up a meatball.

Yikes.:cuss:

Pablo
06-26-2021, 03:48 PM
My wife has been given control of the TV and is watching Dowtown Abbey because I just can't do this one today. This show is awful but I think it's better than watching the Royals.

Hog's Gone Fishin
06-26-2021, 03:49 PM
Now looking for bigfoot videos

lewdog
06-26-2021, 03:55 PM
My wife has been given control of the TV and is watching Dowtown Abbey because I just can't do this one today. This show is awful but I think it's better than watching the Royals.

My wife loves that show. I may ask to watch it with her right now.

ChiefsCountry
06-26-2021, 03:57 PM
Gutierrez got a fucking hit.

ChiTown
06-26-2021, 03:57 PM
This team really isn’t fun or interesting to watch. Next year should be better, but right now, it’s pretty bad

Pablo
06-26-2021, 04:02 PM
My wife loves that show. I may ask to watch it with her right now.

It's a win-win. You get brownie points for relinquishing control of the TV and not forcing her to watch more sports. And you don't have to watch this team and can pretend the game doesn't exist while getting updates via this CP thread.

I'm maturing. I let her beat me at Mario Golf last night after waxing her 4 times straight so she felt accomplished and will play with me in the future. I think that's what love is all about or something?

ChiefsCountry
06-26-2021, 04:04 PM
O/U we don't get a run with bases loaded?

lewdog
06-26-2021, 04:04 PM
It's a win-win. You get brownie points for relinquishing control of the TV and not forcing her to watch more sports. And you don't have to watch this team and can pretend the game doesn't exist while getting updates via this CP thread.

I'm maturing. I let her beat me at Mario Golf last night after waxing her 4 times straight so she felt accomplished and will play with me in the future. I think that's what love is all about or something?

Oh I'm just trying to work this into Neflix and later "chill."

No what I'm sayin'?!!?!?!

Chiefspants
06-26-2021, 04:05 PM
Incredible.

Pablo
06-26-2021, 04:06 PM
Oh I'm just trying to work this into Neflix and later "chill."

No what I'm sayin'?!!?!?!

YEEEE BOY.

cabletech94
06-26-2021, 04:07 PM
What a bunch of limp dicked no pussy gettin’ clowns.

lewdog
06-26-2021, 04:07 PM

Woof

lewdog
06-26-2021, 04:08 PM
YEEEE BOY.

READ

I can't wait to fall asleep at 9 pm.

cabletech94

You nailed it. Congrats is in order.

Pablo
What a bunch of limp dicked no pussy gettin’ clowns.

The Royals should head on over to the Clay dating thread where they belong.

Pablo
06-26-2021, 04:10 PM
READ

I can't wait to fall asleep at 9 pm.

You wild stallion.

cabletech94
06-26-2021, 04:20 PM
The Royals should head on over to the Clay dating thread where they belong.

Yes.

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
06-26-2021, 04:22 PM
When did Staumont become a middle-reliever? I thought he was closing earlier in the year (you know, like when we were winning?)

*sigh*

ChiefsCountry
06-26-2021, 04:31 PM
When did Staumont become a middle-reliever? I thought he was closing earlier in the year (you know, like when we were winning?)

*sigh*

When he went to the IR

CasselGotPeedOn
06-26-2021, 05:01 PM
How long until training camp?

gblowfish
06-26-2021, 05:55 PM
I thought this game was going to be tonight. Glad I didn't waste my afternoon watching this shit show. Three hits, 12 Ks, no runs. If they don't fire the hitting coach and pitching coach at the All Star Break, they're running up a white flag.

We have the fifth oldest roster in baseball. So...we're not even giving our young guys who are position players much of a shot.

My Cardinal Fan friends laughed when we hired Matheny. Somebody said he answered the bible quiz correctly, so GMDM gave him the job.

Usually when they're 100 loss bad, they're eliminated by Mother's Day. This year they made it almost to Father's Day before the wheels fell off. It's maddening that they can play a team like Boston tough, then get bitch slapped by the Twinkies, Tigers and Rangers.

Salvy will be our one all star this year.

Bring on St. Joe please. Training Camp can't get here soon enough.

Prison Bitch
06-26-2021, 06:01 PM
I DVR it. Worth watching?

Deberg_1990
06-26-2021, 06:20 PM
I thought this game was going to be tonight. Glad I didn't waste my afternoon watching this shit show. Three hits, 12 Ks, no runs. If they don't fire the hitting coach and pitching coach at the All Star Break, they're running up a white flag.

We have the fifth oldest roster in baseball. So...we're not even giving our young guys who are position players much of a shot.

My Cardinal Fan friends laughed when we hired Matheny. Somebody said he answered the bible quiz correctly, so GMDM gave him the job.

Usually when they're 100 loss bad, they're eliminated by Mother's Day. This year they made it almost to Father's Day before the wheels fell off. It's maddening that they can play a team like Boston tough, then get bitch slapped by the Twinkies, Tigers and Rangers.

Are they on pace for 100 losses again? Good grief….

lewdog
06-26-2021, 06:26 PM

Absolutely.

All the way to the end.

gblowfish
06-26-2021, 07:41 PM
Are they on pace for 100 losses again? Good grief….

Not yet, but if they keep playing like this they'll definitely be in the 90s.

Bearcat
06-26-2021, 08:05 PM
How long until training camp?

I don't think practice is going to help much.

Chiefspants
06-26-2021, 10:19 PM

No. Watch a Kushner speech instead.

srvy
06-27-2021, 01:35 AM

Who gives a fuck what the BFIBB thinks anyway. They haven't exactly been killing it either.

I would agree some changes may need to be made at the break. But I also believe the players have some blame here also. They are selfish at the plate never move base runners instead swing at pitches out of the zone in favorable counts. Pitching cant find the plate and when they do its a meatball. Starting pitching rarely gets to the 5th inning putting even more pressure on the bullpen.

Just don't see the bible having anything to do with any of this.

jettio
06-27-2021, 02:33 PM

Mondesi and Benintendi injuries have been setbacks.

MLB hitters should get their shit together and not blame the hitting coaches.

An MLB pitching coach can make a difference, but seems like this year is about injuries and players not maintaining good form.

Your proposed plan to treat people who are not playing the games like shit is not a good recipe for success.

I would be in favor of the players staying healthy and playing their best.

Dayton Moore is excellent at his job and Matheny had better results as Cardinal manager than they guy who replaced him.