PDA

View Full Version : Life Please pray for Lumpy

stevieray
10-08-2021, 02:31 PM
Her hubby passed away. They have a wonderful daughter together.

She is now a mom raising two boys.

Please say a prayer and keep her in your thoughts.

I can only imagine what she is going through right now.

Love on your family while you can, people.

burt
10-08-2021, 02:33 PM
Her hubby passed away. They have a wonderful son together.

Crap. I so hate to hear that. I was praying hard for him.

Hammock Parties
10-08-2021, 02:33 PM
:(

ModSocks
10-08-2021, 02:35 PM
Best wishes for sure.

Titty Meat
10-08-2021, 02:46 PM
Lumpy you will be in my thoughts that is horrible :(

lewdog
10-08-2021, 02:49 PM
So this isn’t Gonzo, right?

That’s absolutely horrible. What a string of bad events for that entire family.

CoMoChief
10-08-2021, 02:50 PM
Thats awful. Sorry for your loss. Hope you're able to stay strong through it all. Hope the kids are doing ok.

Bearcat
10-08-2021, 02:51 PM

Correct, Gonzo and her 2nd husband have passed away within months of each other, it's just devastating to hear. :(

CoMoChief
10-08-2021, 02:58 PM
Correct, Gonzo and her 2nd husband have passed away within months of each other, it's just devastating to hear. :(

oh jeez :(

Frazod
10-08-2021, 02:59 PM
Poor Laura. What a fucking year she's had. :(

Lzen
10-08-2021, 03:03 PM
What was his name? Robert? He was a 49ers fan and I ribbed him a little during the SB run a couple years ago. Seemed like a good dude. So sorry to hear about this. I didn't know until now since I pretty much gave up FB.

My condolences and prayers. :(

tredadda
10-08-2021, 03:11 PM
That's rough. Praying for her and her children during this terrible time.

Ming the Merciless
10-08-2021, 03:12 PM
aww dammit

im so sorry

prayers headed out in your direction Lumpy

ModSocks
10-08-2021, 03:16 PM

wait, what?

Fuck that's even worse.

big nasty kcnut
10-08-2021, 03:17 PM
Prayers up lumpy!

Sofa King
10-08-2021, 03:24 PM
That's terrible!

Best wishes for all of them...

notorious
10-08-2021, 03:24 PM
Lumpy, my heart goes out to you.

I'll be thinking about you and your family.

Pitt Gorilla
10-08-2021, 03:27 PM
That really stinks.

LiveSteam
10-08-2021, 03:31 PM
Prayers Lumpy.
Life can be so unfair.

Bugeater
10-08-2021, 03:37 PM
What was his name? Robert? He was a 49ers fan and I ribbed him a little during the SB run a couple years ago. Seemed like a good dude. So sorry to hear about this. I didn't know until now since I pretty much gave up FB.

My condolences and prayers. :(Yep, Robert. We had them over several times, definitely a good guy other than the 49er thing.

P.S. Not that it matters as it's tragic either way, but they actually had a daughter together, not a son.

Al Czervik
10-08-2021, 03:42 PM
Thoughts and Prayers for Lumpy/Family

Frazod
10-08-2021, 03:48 PM
Yep, Robert. We had them over several times, definitely a good guy other than the 49er thing.

P.S. Not that it matters as it's tragic either way, but they actually had a daughter together, not a son.

Let us know if anybody sets up a gofundme thing for her.

Bugeater
10-08-2021, 04:00 PM
Let us know if anybody sets up a gofundme thing for her.Definitely will. Hopefully he had some kind of life insurance.

Frazod
10-08-2021, 04:05 PM
Definitely will. Hopefully he had some kind of life insurance.

At least she'll get social security for her two fatherless children. It will help, but not enough.

BigRichard
10-08-2021, 04:10 PM
Forgive me for being a complete CP idiot and it seems like someone kind of explained it but Gonzo was Lumpy's husband right and he passed away recently right? Were they already separated and he passed away and she was already remarried or had she remarried after he passed and she was a widow from Gonzo passing?

Either way, if Gonzo was the father to her kids then that is just horrible and I can only hope for the best for her. I also seen someone mention the vaccine so did he die of Covid?

Bugeater
10-08-2021, 04:12 PM
Forgive me for being a complete CP idiot and it seems like someone kind of explained it but Gonzo was Lumpy's husband right and he passed away recently right? Were they already separated and he passed away and she was already remarried or had she remarried after he passed and she was a widow from Gonzo passing?

Either way, if Gonzo was the father to her kids then that is just horrible and I can only hope for the best for her. I also seen someone mention the vaccine so did he die of Covid?Gonzo and her divorced quite a few years ago. They had a son together. Then she remarried, had a daughter with husband #2. Then earlier this year, Gonzo passed away. Then a few months later, husband #2 passed.

Yes, Covid got him. She was anti-vax because of her son's autism.

Mephistopheles Janx
10-08-2021, 04:13 PM

Either way, if Gonzo was the father to her kids then that is just horrible and I can only hope for the best for her. I also seen someone mention the vaccine so did he die of Covid?

Gonzo was her ex. Robert was her current husband. Two different individuals who have passed within months of one another.

I believe that this was from Covid, yes.

BigRichard
10-08-2021, 04:14 PM
Gonzo and her divorced quite a few years ago. They had a son together. Then she remarried, had a daughter with husband #2. Then earlier this year, Gonzo passed away. Then a few months later, husband #2 passed.

Thanks Bug... life is the cruel joke for all of us... We are born only to find out we are all going to die eventually. I hope she can find some peace in all of this.

Bugeater
10-08-2021, 04:18 PM
Thanks Bug... life is the cruel joke for all of us... We are born only to find out we are all going to die eventually. I hope she can find some peace in all of this.Life has definitely shoveled more than her fair share of shit in her face. Keep getting the urge to text her in a feeble attempt to console her but damn...what do you say when there are no words?

Donger
10-08-2021, 04:50 PM
Gonzo and her divorced quite a few years ago. They had a son together. Then she remarried, had a daughter with husband #2. Then earlier this year, Gonzo passed away. Then a few months later, husband #2 passed.

Yes, Covid got him. She was anti-vax because of her son's autism.

That's beyond tragic. Please give me her my best. I'll be thinking of her and her kids.

Halfcan
10-08-2021, 06:00 PM
Best wishes to Lumpy and Nzoner too.

DaFace
10-08-2021, 06:04 PM
Best wishes to Lumpy and Nzoner too.What's the Nzoner connection?

Halfcan
10-08-2021, 06:06 PM
What's the Nzoner connection?

They are both on CP. I know they both are having a tough time- so wanted to send some good wishes.

Rasputin
10-08-2021, 06:12 PM
:(

with love and condolences Lumpy my heart bleeds tears for you.

stevieray
10-08-2021, 06:27 PM
What's the Nzoner connection?

He had another stent put in.

He's home and in good spirits.

REDHOTGTO
10-08-2021, 06:37 PM
so sorry lumpy for your loss

mlyonsd
10-08-2021, 08:16 PM
Prayer sent that she finds peace.

cabletech94
10-08-2021, 08:27 PM
Life has definitely shoveled more than her fair share of shit in her face. Keep getting the urge to text her in a feeble attempt to console her but damn...what do you say when there are no words?

In all seriousness, text her with all of us at CP our love and thoughts and prayers. Damn man.

LoneWolf
10-08-2021, 08:30 PM
That’s tragic. My heart goes out to her and her two children.

ChiTown
10-08-2021, 08:34 PM
That’s awful. I hate hearing this news. May God bless and keep Lumpy and her Family in his arms.

Is there a fund set up where we can contribute?

Simply Red
10-08-2021, 08:50 PM
damn man, he was young. Prayers up and out to Lumpy & her family.

Frazod
10-08-2021, 08:51 PM
Life has definitely shoveled more than her fair share of shit in her face. Keep getting the urge to text her in a feeble attempt to console her but damn...what do you say when there are no words?

Every time I post or say "sorry for your loss" I feel a little piece of my soul die. But what the hell else do you say?

Laura is one of three female friends of mine who are all sweet, wonderful people that the gods have seen fit to use as fucking chew toys. Seems like every time I talk to one of them some fresh new horrible thing has happened. It's almost like they're in a race to see who gets shit on the hardest. I guess Laura just took the lead. :(

Katie
10-08-2021, 10:56 PM
Bless you and your family!

BigRedChief
10-08-2021, 11:07 PM
Gonzo was her ex. Robert was her current husband. Two different individuals who have passed within months of one another.

I believe that this was from Covid, yes.Robert yes, Covid. Gonzo, no.

Chiefs=Champions
10-08-2021, 11:35 PM
Sorry to hear that :(

Bowser
10-08-2021, 11:38 PM
Her hubby passed away. They have a wonderful daughter together.

Oh no. That's absolute nightmare fuel. Breaks my heart.

Bowser
10-08-2021, 11:39 PM
Every time I post or say "sorry for your loss" I feel a little piece of my soul die. But what the hell else do you say?

Laura is one of three female friends of mine who are all sweet, wonderful people that the gods have seen fit to use as fucking chew toys. Seems like every time I talk to one of them some fresh new horrible thing has happened. It's almost like they're in a race to see who gets shit on the hardest. I guess Laura just took the lead. :(

So, so true. It feels so empty and inadequate.

dlphg9
10-09-2021, 01:08 AM

Laura, im so sorry to hear about what happened to Robert.

Then just let her know that you are thinking about her and you are there if she needs anything.

Even though some people just want to be left alone they still appreciate the gesture and hell maybe she just needs someone to listen if she wants to talk. Just extend the olive branch so to speak.

mnchiefsguy
10-09-2021, 01:16 AM
So sorry for your loss and prayers for comfort in this difficult time.

ForeverChiefs58
10-09-2021, 04:08 AM
So sorry to hear. Very sad. I wish them a new kind of strength to get through this.

listopencil
10-09-2021, 04:53 AM

You say:

I was thinking of you and wanted to give you a chance to vent if you need it.

I'm here if you need anything.

I don't know what to say to make this better but please know that you are not alone.

Let me know if there is anything I can help with for your kids.

Here are links to low cost therapy/counseling/support group options-

https://www.healthline.com/health/therapy-for-every-budget#sliding-scale

digger
10-09-2021, 07:01 AM
Prayers sent to Lumpy & her family.

dtrain
10-09-2021, 09:02 AM
🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾
Prayers for you and your family

seclark
10-09-2021, 09:52 AM
This family is in my thoughts and prayers
sec

FAX
10-09-2021, 10:29 AM
Done.

FAX

Otter
10-09-2021, 12:36 PM
Done.

Otter

IowaHawkeyeChief
10-09-2021, 12:40 PM
Let us know if anybody sets up a gofundme thing for her.

^this^ prayers to Lumpy and her boys...

Shaid
10-09-2021, 12:51 PM
Horrible news. Prayers for your family.

ROYC75
10-09-2021, 01:30 PM
Laura, I can relate to what you are going through with the death of a loved one & children.

May God Bless you with the comfort of his healing spirit to guide you during this difficult time in your life.

If you need an ear that will listen, or a comforting friend to confide with, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Again. May God Bless you with unlimited love and support as well as wisdom and understanding to help you guide your children in the coming days ahead.

Roy.

Bearcat
10-09-2021, 01:56 PM
You say:

I was thinking of you and wanted to give you a chance to vent if you need it.

I'm here if you need anything.

I don't know what to say to make this better but please know that you are not alone.

Let me know if there is anything I can help with for your kids.

Here are links to low cost therapy/counseling/support group options-

https://www.healthline.com/health/therapy-for-every-budget#sliding-scale

I hate to say anything further as I don't disagree with any of this at all and don't want to come off like Bugeater or anyone should do something.... but, will just throw out there for generality that it's greatly beneficial if someone is able to act on "if you need anything".... such as buying some groceries so they don't have to worry about doing that for the week, or whatever; and of course like the gofundme suggestion earlier.

People generally don't want to be a burden and won't usually respond to "let me know if you need anything" with "sure, you could do my shopping / watch my kids / etc" unless it's close family, but if there are specific/obvious things that could be done, going that route could be a great help.

Bugeater
10-11-2021, 02:39 PM
Just got home from Robert's service, and I have to say, listening to Laura speak, I could feel the pain in her voice. It was an emotional gut-punch like I've never experienced before, and also one that I won't soon forget.

God bless that poor girl.

Lumpy
10-29-2021, 08:23 PM
Just hopping on here to thank everyone for their kind words and prayers. I truly can't thank all of you enough for your love and support during this difficult time. My husband, Robert, was a damn good man, as well as a loving husband and father, and we're all still a bit in shock with everything that has happened. Our kids and I are making it through this, but losing him has been extremely heartbreaking and devastating to all of us.

Please keep those who are fighting COVID in your thoughts and prayers. Especially Mrs. Nzoner as she was just admitted into the hospital and for Nzoner to stay strong as his wife fights through all of this. Please also pray for the medical staff that is attending to Mrs. Nzoner to give them the strength and knowledge to help her make it through this and to keep her safe in the process.

Bugeater
11-18-2021, 01:11 AM
I know many of you have just given (some extremely generously) to help out another respected CP member, and I wish I didn't have to ask again so soon. However, without divulging too much information, let me say that Lumpy is in a pretty tight spot right now and could use some help as well. So once again, if you're so inclined...PM me for details. Thanks all!

kccrow
11-18-2021, 02:31 AM
Thoughts and prayers with you and your children Lumpy.

MeaTy The Pimp
11-18-2021, 07:27 AM
I don't know her and never met Robert either, but damn, that is a whole lot of suck. Prayers and condolences.

IA_Chiefs_fan
11-18-2021, 07:53 AM
I know many of you have just given (some extremely generously) to help out another respected CP member, and I wish I didn't have to ask again so soon. However, without divulging too much information, let me say that Lumpy is in a pretty tight spot right now and could use some help as well. So once again, if you're so inclined...PM me for details. Thanks all!

Send me the info. I can help a little.

ChiTown
11-18-2021, 12:40 PM
Maybe we should sticky this for a bit?

Donger
11-18-2021, 12:45 PM
Maybe we should sticky this for a bit?

Yes. Get it done, Bugeater, and go fuck yourself while you're at it.

Frazod
11-18-2021, 01:00 PM
Yes. Get it done, Bugeater, and go fuck yourself while you're at it.

While I hate to agree with Donger, ever, THIS.

luv
11-18-2021, 01:07 PM

You had mentioned not needing everything that was raised for the Nzoners. I think everyone here knows that they would both tell you to use some of that (they'd probably say all of it) to help her.

I can't believe I missed this thread during its first rotation. I can't even imagine where she's at right now.

ChiTown
11-18-2021, 09:34 PM
Hey, why don’t we sticky this for a couple of days.

Donger
11-20-2021, 06:37 PM
Hey, why don’t we sticky this for a couple of days.

Title should be updated. Please get on it, Bugeater, after you go fuck yourself. Or before. Or during.

Bugeater
11-20-2021, 07:00 PM
Title and OP updated. Will proceed to go fuck myself now.

Donger
11-20-2021, 07:02 PM
Title and OP updated. Will proceed to go **** myself now.

Would have been more impressive if it was during. Not much of a multi-tasker, eh?

Bugeater
11-20-2021, 07:14 PM
Would have been more impressive if it was during. Not much of a multi-tasker, eh?Oh I could, but I'm really good at fucking myself so I prefer to not have any distractions.

Donger
11-20-2021, 07:18 PM
Oh I could, but I'm really good at ****ing myself so I prefer to not have any distractions.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/QuickSevereCat-size_restricted.gif

Frazod
11-20-2021, 07:26 PM
Title and OP updated. Will proceed to go fuck myself now.

How about posting the link to the account in the thread starter?

Donger
11-20-2021, 07:36 PM
How about posting the link to the account in the thread starter?

Give the guy a break, Frazod. He just finished fucking himself again. His asshole's going to look like the Great Pit of Carkoon.

eDave
11-20-2021, 08:32 PM

JakeF
11-20-2021, 09:11 PM
Just got home from Robert's service, and I have to say, listening to Laura speak, I could feel the pain in her voice. It was an emotional gut-punch like I've never experienced before, and also one that I won't soon forget.

God bless that poor girl.
She is such a kind person

sweetheart of a girl, wish her nothing but the best.