PDA

View Full Version : Phobia

Gracie Dean
07-07-2002, 01:43 AM
It is 2:40 AM and I just got 4 phone calls from someone claiming to be you.

I don't know who put that new parody board up, but I have not been posting on it and someone using my name has.

For the record, I had been trying to mend fences and even emailed a couple of times because I wanted no part of any more wars.

Phobia
07-07-2002, 01:45 AM
You must have given your number to the wrong person, Pam. I have no way of knowing it and I've certainly made no calls. I would call your local authorities immediately.

Rausch
07-07-2002, 01:46 AM
:spock:

Gracie Dean
07-07-2002, 01:48 AM
I knew it wasn't you.

Read your smoke

Frazod
07-07-2002, 01:50 AM
God, that is pathetic. Sounds like JD is bored, with all the free time he has on his hands now.

:shake:

Skip Towne
07-07-2002, 06:14 AM
Phobia- Don't you remember? I gave you Pam's number last week.

wazu
07-07-2002, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by dawsonpa

"Who would claim to be that...who was not."

Phobia
07-07-2002, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by Adam KC
"Who would claim to be that...who was not."

Only one person with the mental deficiency to do that. http://www.nepachiefs.com

Gracie Dean
07-07-2002, 11:42 AM
The following was emailed to me after the phone calls early this morning. I can tell you that my husband is really pissed as he was told that someone was going to fly down and kick his ***.

"Tell your buddies to leave us alone. I asked for peace & they continue. Then we see a post from you on their board. It's time for you to be my voice. The mightiest one in the land has chosen you. Do you notice how I still draw attention even without a board? I'm THAT damned good. Sounds a little off the wall, huh Pam? How off the wall would you feel if someone you cared about was being called disgusting names?

I only want to talk about my Chiefs. The Bravenet board sucked. I'm creating something right now in my laboratory. Soon it will live. And it will preach the word of the almighty Chiefs.

Again, make the peace or make the war.

JD "

Bob Dole
07-07-2002, 11:52 AM
That threat is sufficient to involve the authorities, IBDHO.

Frazod
07-07-2002, 11:55 AM
"The mightiest one in the land"?

"I'm THAT damned good"

:rolleyes:

Christ. This guy needs to be locked up in a rubber room.

I think someone needs to explain to this ass-bandit the difference between being wonderful & respected and being the biggest joke in cyberspace.

wazu
07-07-2002, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by frazod
Christ. This guy needs to be locked up in a rubber room.

I think someone needs to explain to this ass-bandit the difference between being wonderful & respected and being the biggest joke in cyberspace.

No kidding. It's like Ryan Leaf bragging that his name gets mentioned a lot on draft talk shows.

Brock
07-07-2002, 12:01 PM
Also, his "wife" or "fiancee" or "former weightlifting buddy" or whatever looks like she could eat corn through a picket fence.

Logical
07-07-2002, 12:08 PM
Wow he is creating something in his lab. Maybe the DEA should be informed.;)

Taco John
07-07-2002, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by Brock Landers
Also, his "wife" or "fiancee" or "former weightlifting buddy" or whatever looks like she could eat corn through a picket fence.

Someone's going to have to explain this joke to me...

Brock
07-07-2002, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by Logical
Wow he is creating something in his lab.

That explains Andrea.

Phobia
07-07-2002, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by Taco_John
Someone's going to have to explain this joke to me...

It has been said that Andrea has a large beak. Very clearly, JD has proven that is a major button with him. I've never said anything negative about the woman's appearance because I don't think she's hideous but I understand why some people would attack that weakness. JD also whines like a baby when anybody says anything about his parents (supposedly deceased, but what can you believe from this guy?) - but then the guy runs mother & wife smack of the worst variety as a routine. He's a walking contradiction who has no concept of decency in an internet flame "war". He's also not incredibly bright.

Mr. Laz
07-07-2002, 02:54 PM
he has started in on spamming Chiefs Chat again too. :spock:

the guy is truly a moron to the nTH degree.

Rain Man
07-07-2002, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by Adam KC

No kidding. It's like Ryan Leaf bragging that his name gets mentioned a lot on draft talk shows.

:LOL:

At the risk of sounding like a suckup, AdamKC is moving up my list as one of the funniest posters on the board. The next time he slips on a banana peel, he may move up to a medal spot.

Rausch
07-07-2002, 03:16 PM
That email she posted sounds like an indictment of mental illness. Seriously.

Dude needs help. And a plastic surgeon for his mare....

Taco John
07-07-2002, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by Kevin

:LOL:

At the risk of sounding like a suckup, AdamKC is moving up my list as one of the funniest posters on the board. The next time he slips on a banana peel, he may move up to a medal spot.

To tell you the truth Kevin, he replaced you on my list of funniest posters...

But you're definatley up there.

Rain Man
07-07-2002, 03:34 PM
I hate AdamKC.

Taco John
07-07-2002, 03:35 PM
I still don't get that "corn through a pickett fence" reference...

Hmmmm.... I'm just thinking out loud here...

2 + 2 = ?

Long nose reference.... plus Brad's "mare" comment...

I think I got it now...

Phobia
07-07-2002, 07:09 PM
Here's the latest from asshole over at kc.com: http://forums.realcities.com/discussion/msgshow.cfm/msgboard=1986582845331811&msg=8172152116804183&page=1&idDispSub=3398207037417954

Phobia you have caused another person grief. Pam Dawson.You have openly admited that you were a part of the complaint to Bravenet this 4th of July. A complaint followed up by harrassment was a shock to us especially when we were going about our business, and asked for peace.

You're a bigger scumbag then we had ever thought! You lost the love of your life and you had to settle for the pig you have now. And you're damn bitter about it.

Why does your friends have to use dawsonpa's name on diffrent boards? The poor girl doesn't even have a clue about some of the posts that were mentioned to her.

She also explained to us how she was abused on Chiefsplanet by BigDaddy and the rest because she protested your perverted and sexually explicit material. LOOOSSSEEERRRSSSS!!!!!!! You guy's are whacked in the head!! LOL!!!

About me being the joke of Chiefs boards, I really think it's no joke when Pam's husband threatens to leave her because of phone calls at three-AM. Who could have made those calls, perv boy??? LOL!! Not little-ol me!! Is that funny to you, Phildo? It wasn't to the Dawson's I'll bet.

Your friends are attacking us for no reason. But you're getting it back, Phil. How does it feel, fatty??

One more thing fatboy! The head of bravenet offered an apology to us, and offered to put our site up. We decided that we needed a little break, as well as a change to a different board that would better fit our needs.

You're dying to make it seem like we were taken down, but that isn't the whole truth. And you're trying to dress it up to look like that was the case. Bummer to be you, Phil.

How's Pam by the way??

The Planet will burn, Phil. I already have everyone bummed out of their skulls! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaahahahaha!!!

By the way, Andrea will be followingup on the charges. Now go beat your wife like you usually do, Phildo.

htismaqe
07-07-2002, 07:21 PM
Your friends are attacking us for no reason. But you're getting it back, Phil. How does it feel, fatty??

One more thing fatboy!

Phil, you better stop this horseshit now. You've pissed off a 4th grader! :rolleyes:

Taco John
07-07-2002, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by Phobia
Phil. How does it feel, fatty??

One more thing fatboy!

Is this guy ChiefPride's brother or something?

Phobia
07-07-2002, 07:25 PM
Is this guy ChiefPride's brother or something?

ChiefPride isn't even in the same galaxy. That's a compliment.

LMAO @ Parker

Taco John
07-07-2002, 07:31 PM
By the way... When the 'Planet goes down in flames, as it is sure to do now that this guy is on the case, you are all welcome to seek refuge at the OrangeMane (http://www.orangemane.com/cgi-bin/YaBB/YaBB.pl). That's right folks! The OrangeMane (http://www.orangemane.com/cgi-bin/YaBB/YaBB.pl) is there for you in a time of catastrophe, now that Captain BB-Jihad is strapping bomb belts on his bummed out minions. The OrangeMane (http://www.orangemane.com/cgi-bin/YaBB/YaBB.pl) will be there with open arms.

[/shameless plug]

Taco

htismaqe
07-07-2002, 07:40 PM
now that Captain BB-Jihad is strapping bomb belts on his bummed out minions

ROFL

Chiefs Pantalones
07-07-2002, 07:50 PM
Sorry Pam...

I'll stop calling you, now.

KCChiefsMan1
07-07-2002, 08:02 PM
I'm sure some of you know who I am and I usually refrain from this silly feud but personally I would just like this whole fiasco to discontinue. Now I'm sure some of you would agree with me on that but obviously there are some others who don't. I don't know who exactly they are but these people exist because the NEPA board was taken down for basically no particular reason. Last I got to see there was only football talk on that board, FYI JD isn't the only person that liked to chat on that board but dozens of others enjoyed reading thoughts and opinions of the other fans that we knew there and its just a shame that someone took matters to take it down, another board is in the working but it may take a week or so. Now I hope that some of you don't read this and give me a certain label because I'm apart of nepa but you guys haven't seen me attempt to stirr up trouble and you are not going to because I don't really care for it and honestly it doesn't bother me much. Now we all can sound big and bad behind a computer, we all know that and that is why I really do not pay any mind to this whole deal. But my main concern is this parody board and the fact that our board was removed. Why is it that as soon as one parody board is removed another comes up within days? who is the person kindling this fire? I know JD and he's a good guy with a good heart but this kind of thing aggrevates him and that is why these parody boards aren't going away and is why this whole feud isn't going away. I'd like to see this feud stop and just talk some football. Chiefs football is the entire reason why I got into this gig years ago even before Rivals, because of my love for the Chiefs. I have no doubt in my mind that me and several of you could have a beer together and get along fine in real life, maybe that will happen some day. I do wish however that we could all go about our business and talk about what these sites are devoted to.

stevieray
07-07-2002, 08:04 PM
Get a rope.

ROFL

the Talking Can
07-07-2002, 08:06 PM
"I do wish however that we could all go about our business and talk about what these sites are devoted to."

Welcome to the ChiefsPlanet, your desire is satisfied here 24 hrs. a day, every day of the year.

KCChiefsMan1
07-07-2002, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by stevieray
Get a rope.

ROFL

is that the kind of response that I'm going to get?

wazu
07-07-2002, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by KCChiefsMan1
I'm sure some of you know who I am and I usually refrain from this silly feud but personally I would just like this whole fiasco to discontinue. Now I'm sure some of you would agree with me on that but obviously there are some others who don't. I don't know who exactly they are but these people exist because the NEPA board was taken down for basically no particular reason. Last I got to see there was only football talk on that board, FYI JD isn't the only person that liked to chat on that board but dozens of others enjoyed reading thoughts and opinions of the other fans that we knew there and its just a shame that someone took matters to take it down, another board is in the working but it may take a week or so. Now I hope that some of you don't read this and give me a certain label because I'm apart of nepa but you guys haven't seen me attempt to stirr up trouble and you are not going to because I don't really care for it and honestly it doesn't bother me much. Now we all can sound big and bad behind a computer, we all know that and that is why I really do not pay any mind to this whole deal. But my main concern is this parody board and the fact that our board was removed. Why is it that as soon as one parody board is removed another comes up within days? who is the person kindling this fire? I know JD and he's a good guy with a good heart but this kind of thing aggrevates him and that is why these parody boards aren't going away and is why this whole feud isn't going away. I'd like to see this feud stop and just talk some football. Chiefs football is the entire reason why I got into this gig years ago even before Rivals, because of my love for the Chiefs. I have no doubt in my mind that me and several of you could have a beer together and get along fine in real life, maybe that will happen some day. I do wish however that we could all go about our business and talk about what these sites are devoted to.

You're gay.

the Talking Can
07-07-2002, 08:08 PM
p.s.

even the most casual observer can deduce the JD is psychotic. I fear for everyone that knows him.

KCChiefsMan1
07-07-2002, 08:08 PM
AdamKC, you just proved my entire point? I'm not going to sit here and cuss you or call you any particular name because I'm beyond that. thanks for reading my post.

stevieray
07-07-2002, 08:12 PM
Listen I've heard about it, never visited the site, and could really care less, other than the threats made to Phob....very uncool. it does sound like JD's momma didn't hug him a whole lot when he was little.

I'm just trying to bring some levity to the situation..

Lighten up while you still can....

LegitimusGrim
07-07-2002, 08:13 PM
Did you read the post where John threatened one guys kids? I recall the post where there was a discussion "getting" Raider3:16 if I'm not mistaken. Information of a threatening nature was posted with his Raiders' kids' names and there ages and a nebulous threat to get them (youngest age 5!).

I ask you this - HOW CAN YOU DEFEND THAT MAN!?

I've received personal threats from John. Others have as well. I thought I could meet with one NEPA admin, and I could have sworn the guy showed up with a f*cking GUN!

You run with a crowd I'd never run with, and I've run with some guys I'm not that proud of. My advice to you is to make a clean break now while NEPA is down and advise others to do the same. Nobody has threatened to kick my teeth in, waved a gun at me, or threatened to "end" me here.

I love the Chiefs, but I'll be damned if I'll hang with anyone that threatens kids. If someone were to threaten my niece, he'd have 310 lbs. of trouble. You can tell John I said that too.

Grim

VDPrez
07-07-2002, 08:17 PM
AdamKC, you just proved my entire point? I'm not going to sit here and cuss you or call you any particular name because I'm beyond that. thanks for reading my post.

I will explain it to you, Bro!!!

The reason the parody board keeps popping up is because of your good friend John's behavior.

The Network54 parody was down for over a week, and was going to stay down despite John's public bragging about harassing N54 until they removed it just to stop the disruption to their daily business (from a orchestrated flood of telephone calls). Unfortunately, John decided to fire up the old cell phone and take advantage of his unlimited free long distance and harass people some more.

Do you really believe that having an attorney call someone a full week after the forum was closed is "letting things rest?" How about the telephone calls from "policemen" in the middle of the night? How about the threatening emails?

If your good friend John would keep to himself and stop harassing people, everyone would forget about him soon enough. As long as he continues to engage in harassing behavior, he's going to reap what he sows. You can take that to the bank, Bro.

Phobia
07-07-2002, 08:17 PM
Paul,

You're posting from a Sunflower Cable owned IP address out of Lawrence. I've seen that IP cause many problems at KC.com and other boards on behalf of JD. So, don't come here telling us that you aren't part of the dispute. JD is a psycotic, raving LUNATIC and anybody can see that. If you don't think so and you believe you know him, get past the denial.

The man has 10 admins for a BB with less than 20 active regulars. How much is that "Admin" label really worth to you? Probably a LOT because you didn't leave rivals until you and Hydrae were the last 2 posting there - the last 2 admins. Then you migrated to JD's board even after he cause problems at rivals. YOU used to delete his posts because you were the moderator. Use your head, Paul.

I appreciate the effort and I'd LOVE for the crap to end. But, as long as JD continues to attack our friends for little to no reason, it's ON. He holds the keys. Hopefully he'll be so proud of his new board that he'll be able to stay over there. Then there would be no problems.

AustinChief
07-07-2002, 08:24 PM

OK.. spamming a BBS (or three) is juvenile... but what makes JD appear to be a whacko... is the telephone harassment... especially his "terror" tactics of attacking friends and aquaintences of his "enemies."

If you excuse that type of behavior than you are excusing the same type of behavior that brought us the tragedy on Sept. 11th.

Terror tactics against innocent targets is NEVER excusable.

--Kyle

Taco John
07-07-2002, 08:24 PM
KCChiefsMan,

I'm an outside observer, and from what I've seen, JD is getting what he deserves. I've visited Chiefs boards where all he is doing is spamming about how that board sucks and the only place to talk football is NEPA. As an administrator of my own board, I can understand why he'd draw the ire of the BB community with an act like that. And from what I've seen, he's anything but classy. Good heart or not, he's no class act.

If you choose to defend him, that's your choice. But from this third party perspective, the guy is getting what he deserves, and not a cent more.

KCChiefsMan1
07-07-2002, 08:29 PM
Paul,

You're posting from a Sunflower Cable owned IP address out of Lawrence. I've seen that IP cause many problems at KC.com and other boards on behalf of JD. So, don't come here telling us that you aren't part of the dispute. JD is a psycotic, raving LUNATIC and anybody can see that. If you don't think so and you believe you know him, get past the denial.

The man has 10 admins for a BB with less than 20 active regulars. How much is that "Admin" label really worth to you? Probably a LOT because you didn't leave rivals until you and Hydrae were the last 2 posting there - the last 2 admins. Then you migrated to JD's board even after he cause problems at rivals. YOU used to delete his posts because you were the moderator. Use your head, Paul.

I appreciate the effort and I'd LOVE for the crap to end. But, as long as JD continues to attack our friends for little to no reason, it's ON. He holds the keys. Hopefully he'll be so proud of his new board that he'll be able to stay over there. Then there would be no problems.

I know that I use Sunflower cable vision but I haven't involved myself in this deal, I've made a few comments about it before but really haven't gone out of my way for this man. I don't particulary like the accusation that you've made to me. BTW do you know how many people live in Lawrence? that use Sunflower broadband? Lawrence is awfully close to KC as well. Do you think its possible that it could be somebody else? dont accuse me of things that arent true ok? I'm not going to go into it much more than that, you can think of me however you wish because I really won't give a damn, I thought I could come over here and talk about this rationally. Guess I was wrong, my apologies. feel free to ban me.

KCChiefsMan1
07-07-2002, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by AustinChief

OK.. spamming a BBS (or three) is juvenile... but what makes JD appear to be a whacko... is the telephone harassment... especially his "terror" tactics of attacking friends and aquaintences of his "enemies."

If you excuse that type of behavior than you are excusing the same type of behavior that brought us the tragedy on Sept. 11th.

Terror tactics against innocent targets is NEVER excusable.

--Kyle

When did I ever say that he was completey innocent? I came over here as KCChiefsMan, not anybody else.

Rain Man
07-07-2002, 08:32 PM
By the way... When the 'Planet goes down in flames, as it is sure to do now that this guy is on the case, you are all welcome to seek refuge at the OrangeMane (http://www.orangemane.com/cgi-bin/YaBB/YaBB.pl). That's right folks! The OrangeMane (http://www.orangemane.com/cgi-bin/YaBB/YaBB.pl) is there for you in a time of catastrophe, now that Captain BB-Jihad is strapping bomb belts on his bummed out minions. The OrangeMane (http://www.orangemane.com/cgi-bin/YaBB/YaBB.pl) will be there with open arms.

[/shameless plug]

Taco

Would you consider changing it to Redmane?

Phobia
07-07-2002, 08:37 PM
I know that I use Sunflower cable vision but I haven't involved myself in this deal, I've made a few comments about it before but really haven't gone out of my way for this man. I don't particulary like the accusation that you've made to me. BTW do you know how many people live in Lawrence? that use Sunflower broadband? Lawrence is awfully close to KC as well. Do you think its possible that it could be somebody else? dont accuse me of things that arent true ok? I'm not going to go into it much more than that, you can think of me however you wish because I really won't give a damn, I thought I could come over here and talk about this rationally. Guess I was wrong, my apologies. feel free to ban me.

I know there are a lot of people in Lawrence and a lot of Sunflower subscribers. The method of elimination is the whole nepachiefs thing. You post there and are the only person from Lawrence that I'm aware of doing so. That's pretty concrete in my mind - may not be good enough for court, but this ain't court. I'd go search the archives at kc.com if I were certain those Sunflower posts were still there.

Some people would post everything about you that they could find. I haven't done that, have I? I'll discuss it rationally. I have no intention to ban you as long as you observe our terms of use.

Taco John
07-07-2002, 08:41 PM

I have no intention to ban you as long as you observe our terms of use.

Please be sure to read and re-read the section that talks about the infamous "Monday Night Meltdown." Wouldn't want you to run into the same problems that I had... ;)

Taco

Rain Man
07-07-2002, 08:43 PM
I think there's some fine print, TJ, that allows them to ban fans of other AFC West teams without notice. Kind of a "no shirt, no shoes, no service" policy, but related more to jersey color.

KCChiefsMan1
07-07-2002, 08:45 PM
Phobia, I have chatted on kc.com before. You probably are right that may have said somethings regarding this feud but that had to been quite a while ago, I'm talking months. Have you seen me much involved in this anytime recently? anyways this is all besides my point, I have been involved in this deal in the past and I haven't been involved in this anytime recently and that is because I wish it to stop! Now I'm not a bad guy and I'm sure most of you aren't either. I haven't called anybody names here have I? I've already been called gay and that I support terrorists (which of course isn't true). I wish to talk about football with you all in the future. peace.

Taco John
07-07-2002, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by Kevin
I think there's some fine print, TJ, that allows them to ban fans of other AFC West teams without notice. Kind of a "no shirt, no shoes, no service" policy, but related more to jersey color.

Heh... I know just where to find that fine print when I need it over at my place.... ;)

Phobia
07-07-2002, 08:54 PM
Please be sure to read and re-read the section that talks about the infamous "Monday Night Meltdown." Wouldn't want you to run into the same problems that I had... ;)

We can ban donkey fans as long as we can attach to the internet. ;)

Taco John
07-07-2002, 08:54 PM
:D

Phobia
07-07-2002, 08:59 PM
Phobia, I have chatted on kc.com before. You probably are right that may have said somethings regarding this feud but that had to been quite a while ago, I'm talking months. Have you seen me much involved in this anytime recently? anyways this is all besides my point, I have been involved in this deal in the past and I haven't been involved in this anytime recently and that is because I wish it to stop! Now I'm not a bad guy and I'm sure most of you aren't either. I haven't called anybody names here have I? I've already been called gay and that I support terrorists (which of course isn't true). I wish to talk about football with you all in the future. peace.

The guy that called you "gay" was totally kidding - when you hang out on a board for a while, you become cognizent of those dynamics. JD DOES use terroristic tactics. Maybe not in the form of explosions, but his methods are intended to evoke terror in his target. What other reason would there be for posting somebody's address/phone number & family's information on a Chiefs BB? You can't deny that, Paul.

I'm sure you're not a bad guy and you've been very cordial tonight.

I look forward to talking football & a vast array of alternate topics on this board in the future. Feel free to use it as an alternate until Nepa comes back up. I won't tell JD. ;) On the topic of JD, I guess you and I will just have to disagree.

Logical
07-07-2002, 10:11 PM
...I wish to talk about football with you all in the future. peace.

Welcome to our little BB we look forward to you additions. Pull up a chair and get your 30 posts to shed yourself of that darn Lurker tag.

Again welcome.

Logical
Consorting with someone who does not appear to be the enemy. :toast:

Rausch
07-07-2002, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by Logical

Welcome to our little BB we look forward to you additions. Pull up a chair and get your 30 posts to shed yourself of that darn Lurker tag.

Ahhhhhhh....

Brad,

remembering back to his lurker-ginity.....:)

Pennywise
07-08-2002, 07:10 AM
Originally posted by dawsonpa
The following was emailed to me after the phone calls early this morning. I can tell you that my husband is really pissed as he was told that someone was going to fly down and kick his ***.

"Tell your buddies to leave us alone. I asked for peace & they continue. Then we see a post from you on their board. It's time for you to be my voice. The mightiest one in the land has chosen you. Do you notice how I still draw attention even without a board? I'm THAT damned good. Sounds a little off the wall, huh Pam? How off the wall would you feel if someone you cared about was being called disgusting names?

I only want to talk about my Chiefs. The Bravenet board sucked. I'm creating something right now in my laboratory. Soon it will live. And it will preach the word of the almighty Chiefs.

Again, make the peace or make the war.

JD "

That is the funniest thing I have ever read.

Pennywise
07-08-2002, 07:12 AM
Here's the latest from asshole over at kc.com: http://forums.realcities.com/discussion/msgshow.cfm/msgboard=1986582845331811&msg=8172152116804183&page=1&idDispSub=3398207037417954

Phobia you have caused another person grief. Pam Dawson.You have openly admited that you were a part of the complaint to Bravenet this 4th of July. A complaint followed up by harrassment was a shock to us especially when we were going about our business, and asked for peace.

You're a bigger scumbag then we had ever thought! You lost the love of your life and you had to settle for the pig you have now. And you're damn bitter about it.

Why does your friends have to use dawsonpa's name on diffrent boards? The poor girl doesn't even have a clue about some of the posts that were mentioned to her.

She also explained to us how she was abused on Chiefsplanet by BigDaddy and the rest because she protested your perverted and sexually explicit material. LOOOSSSEEERRRSSSS!!!!!!! You guy's are whacked in the head!! LOL!!!

About me being the joke of Chiefs boards, I really think it's no joke when Pam's husband threatens to leave her because of phone calls at three-AM. Who could have made those calls, perv boy??? LOL!! Not little-ol me!! Is that funny to you, Phildo? It wasn't to the Dawson's I'll bet.

One more thing fatboy! The head of bravenet offered an apology to us, and offered to put our site up. We decided that we needed a little break, as well as a change to a different board that would better fit our needs.

You're dying to make it seem like we were taken down, but that isn't the whole truth. And you're trying to dress it up to look like that was the case. Bummer to be you, Phil.

How's Pam by the way??

The Planet will burn, Phil. I already have everyone bummed out of their skulls! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaahahahaha!!!

By the way, Andrea will be followingup on the charges. Now go beat your wife like you usually do, Phildo.

No, wait...THIS is the funniest thing I have ever read. Monday morning entertainment, BRO!

HC_Chief
07-08-2002, 07:21 AM
What a bunch of pathetic losers.

ChiTown
07-08-2002, 07:37 AM
WTF is all this $hit?

I can't believe that you can actually get into a feud of this variety over internet sites. This is about as candy-a$$ as the fighting scenes on West Side Story :rolleyes:

KCTitus
07-08-2002, 07:39 AM
here, here ChiTown...

Im trying to figure out what the 'fued' is about...

In the 2 years since I heard of NEPA, I have yet to read any post from them regarding football or KC in particular.

Gaz
07-08-2002, 07:42 AM
How about moving this thread to the “PETTY BOARD DISPUTES” area?

xoxo~
Gaz
Revising his definition of “petty.”

HC_Chief
07-08-2002, 07:53 AM
Originally posted by ChiTown
This is about as candy-a$$ as the fighting scenes on West Side Story :rolleyes:

ROFL

ziggysocki
11-05-2008, 08:00 PM
Bump. In honor of Phobia and his leaving forever and such.

Hammock Parties
11-05-2008, 08:07 PM
Oooh, a spooky thread.

Hammock Parties
11-05-2008, 08:08 PM

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/octamundo/Knight600.jpg

ROFL

Hammock Parties
11-05-2008, 08:10 PM
I've already been called gay and that I support terrorists (which of course isn't true)

I notice he didn't deny the accusation of homosexuality. NTTAWWT.

Basileus777
11-05-2008, 08:12 PM
What an odd/amusing thread to necrobump.

JBucc
11-05-2008, 08:13 PM
Pam? noswad is a girl? huh.

luv
11-05-2008, 08:15 PM
Pam? noswad is a girl? huh.

You didn't know that?

JBucc
11-05-2008, 08:17 PM
You didn't know that?Nope. Or if I did, I forgot.

Hydrae
11-05-2008, 08:25 PM
Wow, it's been a couple of years since I have even thought of JD. I could have gone a lot longer too! :cuss:

Hoover
11-05-2008, 08:26 PM

I don't know who put that new parody board up, but I have not been posting on it and someone using my name has.

For the record, I had been trying to mend fences and even emailed a couple of times because I wanted no part of any more wars.
Didn't Hillary Clinton do an ad about this?

mikeyis4dcats.
11-05-2008, 08:29 PM
Bump. In honor of Phobia and his leaving forever and such.

how does a new member know about this?

SAUTO
11-05-2008, 08:32 PM
wow i read this whole thread, didnt realize that it was from 2002 and I WAS READY TO HELP KICK SOME FUCKING ASS. lol

KCChiefsMan
11-05-2008, 10:20 PM
oh boy, bringing back nightmares

KCChiefsMan
11-05-2008, 10:21 PM
Wow, it's been a couple of years since I have even thought of JD. I could have gone a lot longer too! :cuss:

amen to that :mad:

carlos3652
11-05-2008, 10:24 PM
glad i wasnt here for the star split, i couldnt imagine...

smittysbar
11-05-2008, 11:45 PM
God JD id a fucking Psycho. Cheers, to the "Prez" the biggest douchebag on the web

RJ
11-05-2008, 11:49 PM
I didn't understand that crap then and I don't understand it now.

And I don't mind at all.

burt
11-06-2008, 06:24 PM

Um, yeah....from a guy that received a few of the fore mentioned late night calls.....I would really like to have this question answered.

ziggysocki
11-06-2008, 07:58 PM

This was in response to Claythans thread necromancy post last night. I just went to the oldest post and worked forward. I ran across this thread and thought it was fitting. One thing that amazed me was how many folks that posted originally are still posting. I recognized a lot of the names. I have only been lurking here for a few months and just recently started posting... I already love this place.

Bowser
11-06-2008, 08:09 PM

This was in response to Claythans thread necromancy post last night. I just went to the oldest post and worked forward. I ran across this thread and thought it was fitting. One thing that amazed me was how many folks that posted originally are still posting. I recognized a lot of the names. I have only been lurking here for a few months and just recently started posting... I already love this place.

I call bullshit on this. You made reference a few days ago or so to info from the board a few years old. I'm thinking you are an alter, or someone who has been gone and decided to show back up.

ziggysocki
11-06-2008, 08:18 PM
I call bullshit on this. You made reference a few days ago or so to info from the board a few years old. I'm thinking you are an alter, or someone who has been gone and decided to show back up.

I am a new poster. I don't know which post you are talking about...but probably just pulled it from the context of the thread. I heard about CP from Jidar (a coworker and friend) and have lurked for a bit and decided to get involved. There have been a few things that I have asked him about that I didn't understand... but I am no alter or resurrected poster. But I guess according to this post, and a PM that I got saying basically the same, that I fit in here pretty good.

burt
11-07-2008, 11:49 AM
I am a new poster. I don't know which post you are talking about...but probably just pulled it from the context of the thread. I heard about CP from Jidar (a coworker and friend) and have lurked for a bit and decided to get involved. There have been a few things that I have asked him about that I didn't understand... but I am no alter or resurrected poster. But I guess according to this post, and a PM that I got saying basically the same, that I fit in here pretty good.

Good job, you scared the shit outta me!

crazycoffey
11-07-2008, 12:25 PM
Hey I remember a relatively new poster bumping up an old thread along the same storyline as this Lifetime award winning daytime drama thread, and he was severly pounded on, while all he was trying to do was learn more about this strange new world he had discovered.

What we going to do to this one?

ziggysocki
11-07-2008, 12:36 PM
Hey I remember a relatively new poster bumping up an old thread along the same storyline as this Lifetime award winning daytime drama thread, and he was severly pounded on, while all he was trying to do was learn more about this strange new world he had discovered.

Should I go ahead and start my "Leaving Forever" thread?

Dartgod
11-07-2008, 12:42 PM

This makes me really nervous, having this thread hanging around on the front page. We don't need to attract anyone's attention and stir up old ghosts, if you get my drift.

Perhaps the mods should lock all threads related to this person so they fade away into the past.

Bwana
11-07-2008, 01:34 PM
This makes me really nervous, having this thread hanging around on the front page. We don't need to attract anyone's attention and stir up old ghosts, if you get my drift.

Perhaps the mods should lock all threads related to this person so they fade away into the past.

This

We don't need another pissing contest. :spock: Let is die out and move on.

Katipan
11-07-2008, 02:41 PM
This

We don't need another pissing contest. :spock: Let is die out and move on.

I dunno, are we pissing for distance, quantity, or just writing our name?

El Jefe
11-07-2008, 03:55 PM
I dunno, are we pissing for distance, quantity, or just writing our name?

Too funny, I have done all those things.

wazu
11-07-2008, 06:16 PM
Wow, I'd forgotten about good old nosewad.

crazycoffey
11-08-2008, 03:26 AM

Just to advoid confusion, I was talking about me.

smittysbar
11-08-2008, 04:03 AM
He would get satisfaction if posts locked down on his behalf..........just saying