PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Chargers schedule

RaidersOftheCellar
08-30-2022, 12:24 AM
Kidding me?

We talk about how soft Denver's early schedule is.

Is there any way that the Chargers are worse than 6-2 after the first half? More likely 7-1. Chiefs damn well better win that game in week 2.

https://chiefswire.usatoday.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/70/2022/05/2022_Chargers_Schedule.png?resize=1024,585

Daru
08-30-2022, 12:43 AM
No matter. At end of the year yes we'll be in super bowl they'll be at home charging phones. Don't listen to negative worry but be proud in our rise.

We are the Chiefs. Power is ours for all wins!!!

BlackOp
08-30-2022, 02:04 AM
NFL seems to have purposely front loaded both the Bills and Chiefs...it isnt an accident.

Broncos have the easiest schedule of all 32 teams through the first half..and KC has the hardest in NFL history.

Guarantee you if the Donks get off to a good start...not one single talking head will mention the difficulty of schedule discrepancy.

CupidStunt
08-30-2022, 02:57 AM
Perfect prep for them to lose at least 5 in a row after Atlanta when Derwin and Mack and Mike W are all on IR.

UChieffyBugger
08-30-2022, 05:05 AM
Both Denver and the Chargers have a rough second half on their schedules whilst ours eases up so we'll see..neither of them are juggernauts so they will slip up here and there I think.

BWillie
08-30-2022, 05:31 AM
Another expected undefeated season.

DrunkBassGuitar
08-30-2022, 05:42 AM
it's the chargers though

like they could have the best offense and the best defense and still fuck it up lol

loochy
08-30-2022, 05:56 AM
Don't worry. They'll have 3 or 4 starters go down with injuries soon

smithandrew051
08-30-2022, 06:00 AM
0-17

kcclone
08-30-2022, 06:09 AM
We just need to take care of our head-to-head matchups with the AFC West. Everything else will fall into place.

DrunkBassGuitar
08-30-2022, 06:55 AM
Halloween game
Chargers 2010

what else

there's no way they don't drop at least 1 in that Jags/Browns/Texas gauntlet. losing at home to jacksonville would be extremely funny so that's the one I'm going with

RaidersOftheCellar
08-30-2022, 06:58 AM
They get Browns (while Watson’s suspended), Falcons, and Dolphins. We get Bills, Bucs and Bengals.

This team better be ready to play at a high level from day one. It’s a tall order to win the division, much less secure the 1 seed.

htismaqe
08-30-2022, 06:59 AM
Just wait until Joshy McDbag and the Raiders beat them in week 1.

Mile High Mania
08-30-2022, 07:04 AM
Burden of playing a first place schedule, I suppose. I might have missed it, but what was the general feedback on the Raiders schedule? Did the league favorably set up everyone except for the Chiefs?

Marcellus
08-30-2022, 07:35 AM
NFL seems to have purposely front loaded both the Bills and Chiefs...it isnt an accident.

Broncos have the easiest schedule of all 32 teams through the first half..and KC has the hardest in NFL history.

Guarantee you if the Donks get off to a good start...not one single talking head will mention the difficulty of schedule discrepancy.

:LOL:

Rain Man
08-30-2022, 07:43 AM
That's barely an NFL schedule. Take out the games against the Chiefs and there are probably SEC teams playing tougher schedules.

RunKC
08-30-2022, 07:53 AM
Damn so they get the Browns, Falcons and Dolphins while we get the Bucs, Bengals and Bills

Gary Cooper
08-30-2022, 08:02 AM
Schedule is overrated as always. Last year, the Chiefs were the only team that faced Green Bay in our division. What happened? Rodgers got COVID right before the game.

Injuries will happen. Upsets will happen. Some teams won't be as bad/good as expected before the season.

notorious
08-30-2022, 08:06 AM
A few years ago they would have needed that bye after Seattle to recover for a game against Atlanta.

Now both those teams are complete trash.

BigRedChief
08-30-2022, 08:15 AM
Yeah they could go 7-1 and be the media darling to win the SB. Then we have to listen about how Mahomes and the Chiefs are yesterdays news.

notorious
08-30-2022, 08:18 AM
Goes to show that it's amazing the Chiefs have won the division for as long as they have.

Every year you play the toughest schedule (unless you are New England).

Mile High Mania
08-30-2022, 08:21 AM
Goes to show that it's amazing the Chiefs have won the division for as long as they have.

Every year you play the toughest schedule (unless you are New England).

It’s sucks that the league hates KC so consistently…

notorious
08-30-2022, 08:26 AM
It’s sucks that the league hates KC so consistently…

LMAO

I don't know how many times I've had that argument with people. I should have made bets in college.

"Name any year, and I will 'guess' 14 games we will play that season for a hundy".

Now, an argument can be made for schedule fuckery as to when your bye is, when you Thursday/Monday night games fall, etc.

Mile High Mania
08-30-2022, 09:40 AM
LMAO

I don't know how many times I've had that argument with people. I should have made bets in college.

"Name any year, and I will 'guess' 14 games we will play that season for a hundy".

Now, an argument can be made for schedule ****ery as to when your bye is, when you Thursday/Monday night games fall, etc.

Sure. They plan for certain matchups at certain times, esp prime time and holiday games. But to suggest the schedule has built in schemes to help these half dozen teams while screwing others is insane. I think it’s like 277 regular season games with 32 teams, some in multi-use facilities and you’re competing with other events… it’s a wild process. But yea, the league continues to artificially set teams like Denver up early. Ok.

TLO
08-30-2022, 09:53 AM
If there's any good news out of all of this it's that the Chargers play all of their games on the road.

ChiefsCountry
08-30-2022, 10:10 AM
Only 3 different games than the Chiefs schedule lol

Chief Roundup
08-30-2022, 10:21 AM

Yeah because the Browns, Falcons, and Dolphins are even remotely the same as the Bengals, Bills, and Bucs.

He was referencing the first half of the schedule. When they play the Jags, Browns, Falcons, Texans, and Seahawks.

notorious
08-30-2022, 10:21 AM
Sure. They plan for certain matchups at certain times, esp prime time and holiday games. But to suggest the schedule has built in schemes to help these half dozen teams while screwing others is insane. I think it’s like 277 regular season games with 32 teams, some in multi-use facilities and you’re competing with other events… it’s a wild process. But yea, the league continues to artificially set teams like Denver up early. Ok.

I always thought Denver got the first 5 of 7/8 games at home because the weather was nicer.

Oh, and Peyton Manning sucked in the cold.....:D

KurtCobain
08-30-2022, 10:46 AM
It's the Chargers, lol. They always under-perform. I say they lose to us and the faid, I'll give them Denver. I say they split the cle/hou road trip and the Sea/Den home stand, because it's the Chargers.

They start no better than 4-4, I'd bet good money on it.

cmh6476
08-30-2022, 11:15 AM
Moving ekeler up my draft board

penguinz
08-30-2022, 11:29 AM
Chargers will start 0-2. Worthless team.

Iconic
08-30-2022, 11:32 AM
I'm counting 7-8 wins maybe

Perfect setup for them to be hyped up from an easy start and fall apart in the winter. Could easily miss the playoffs again

penguinz
08-30-2022, 11:35 AM
I'm counting 7-8 wins maybe

Perfect setup for them to be hyped up from an easy start and fall apart in the winter. Could easily miss the playoffs again

They have a clown for a coach. Browns have a better chance of making playoffs.

RaidersOftheCellar
08-30-2022, 11:43 AM
Yeah because the Browns, Falcons, and Dolphins are even remotely the same as the Bengals, Bills, and Bucs.

He was referencing the first half of the schedule. When they play the Jags, Browns, Falcons, Texans, and Seahawks.

Hey, Denver was "just" three games away from making the playoffs last year! No biggie!

RaidersOftheCellar
08-30-2022, 12:01 PM
It's the Chargers, lol. They always under-perform. I say they lose to us and the faid, I'll give them Denver. I say they split the cle/hou road trip and the Sea/Den home stand, because it's the Chargers.

They start no better than 4-4, I'd bet good money on it.

But that's kind of like saying the Chiefs will never win big circa 2018.

Don't forget that Old Man Rivers tied our record a few years ago.

duncan_idaho
08-30-2022, 12:23 PM
6-2 looks pretty likely on the front end, with 5-3 as a reasonable "worst-case" scenario.

It wouldn't be surprising at all to see 6-2 turn into 6-6 in a hurry, though.

If the Chiefs can pull off a sweep, I think LAC misses the playoffs again.

smithandrew051
08-30-2022, 12:30 PM
I’ll be surprised if they ever win another game again ever

penguinz
08-30-2022, 12:42 PM
I’ll be surprised if they ever win another game again ever

This is much more likely than them going 6-2 to start.

crayzkirk
08-30-2022, 01:04 PM
While the Broncos/Raiders schedule is 'only' three games different than the Chiefs/Chargers, the common games have home/away flipped so it makes it difficult to really compare them.

Plus the Chiefs get an out of division conference winner instead of a third place finisher like the Chargers. And with the seventeen game schedule, the Chiefs/Chargers have the extra away game this year.

Seems different than 'just three games'... It's three vs first place teams vs three vs third place teams. That's over 1/6th of the total schedule. Pretty significant in my book...

RaidersOftheCellar
08-30-2022, 02:12 PM
This is much more likely than them going 6-2 to start.

To lose three or more, that means they lose both home games vs less talented division rivals, and at least one vs Jax, Brissett, Mariota, Geno/Lock or Davis Mills. Not sure I'd bet the house on that.

rtmike
08-30-2022, 02:14 PM
If there's any good news out of all of this it's that the Chargers play all of their games on the road.

Same with the Fade, lol.

TEX
08-30-2022, 03:37 PM
While the Broncos/Raiders schedule is 'only' three games different than the Chiefs/Chargers, the common games have home/away flipped so it makes it difficult to really compare them.

Plus the Chiefs get an out of division conference winner instead of a third place finisher like the Chargers. And with the seventeen game schedule, the Chiefs/Chargers have the extra away game this year.

Seems different than 'just three games'... It's three vs first place teams vs three vs third place teams. That's over 1/6th of the total schedule. Pretty significant in my book...

Yeah, but good teams have the tough schedule, crap teams get a break.

RaidersOftheCellar
08-30-2022, 04:07 PM

I don’t know that any specific team gets “set up,” or the opposite, but it’s certainly worked out in Denver’s favor often.

Funny thing is….all Denver fans have talked about is the “gauntlet” they have over the last 6 games. Not the fact that the first 8 is one of the softest stretches in history.

Interesting side note:

Wilson’s first game is against his former team in primetime. Mayfield’s first game is against his former team. And Watson’s first game after his suspension will be against his former team.

penguinz
08-30-2022, 04:22 PM
To lose three or more, that means they lose both home games vs less talented division rivals, and at least one vs Jax, Brissett, Mariota, Geno/Lock or Davis Mills. Not sure I'd bet the house on that.

Raiders are a far better team than Chargers.

ModSocks
08-30-2022, 04:33 PM

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/iPYtECg7ojVZnv6oEE" width="480" height="480" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/cbs-kids-say-the-darndest-things-season-2-iPYtECg7ojVZnv6oEE"

RaidersOftheCellar
08-30-2022, 05:37 PM

Highly doubtful. They have a crappy OL and weak secondary. A good QB will tear their defense apart.

They’ll put up points, but with their OL, I doubt they’re going to consistently dominate.

Jewish Rabbi
08-30-2022, 05:45 PM
Chargers will be 2-15 AT BEST

Gadzooks
08-30-2022, 06:58 PM

Not according to 99% the media pundits this off-season. (There's always one guy that will make something like this his "hot take". Congrats penguinz for being the first on Chiefsplanet)
https://media.giphy.com/media/d2Z9MFIWUSCUiGDS/giphy.gif

POND_OF_RED
08-30-2022, 08:14 PM
Not according to 99% the media pundits this off-season. (There's always one guy that will make something like this his "hot take". Congrats penguinz for being the first on Chiefsplanet)
https://media.giphy.com/media/d2Z9MFIWUSCUiGDS/giphy.gif

Wow. The media likes the Chargers? I guess that means they must be good now. ROFL

The Raiders vs Chargers is a coin flip. They both have overrated QB’s that are proven choke artist in the big games. Well, I guess Herbert hasn’t really had any REAL big games yet, but getting outplayed by Davis Mills in a must win game down the stretch and then getting beat again a couple weeks later by Carr and his 27 QBR isn’t really screaming “look out for us”

ptlyon
08-30-2022, 08:49 PM
Chargers will be 2-15 AT BEST

Bet?

Sorter
08-30-2022, 08:58 PM
Kidding me?

We talk about how soft Denver's early schedule is.

Is there any way that the Chargers are worse than 6-2 after the first half? More likely 7-1. Chiefs damn well better win that game in week 2.

https://chiefswire.usatoday.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/70/2022/05/2022_Chargers_Schedule.png?resize=1024,585

That second half of the schedule is just brutal for them though.

Wouldn't be shocked for them to end up with 7 losses.

Mile High Mania
08-30-2022, 08:59 PM
Wilson’s first game is against his former team in primetime. Mayfield’s first game is against his former team. And Watson’s first game after his suspension will be against his former team.

That schedule committee… they sure are clever.

Gadzooks
08-30-2022, 10:44 PM
Wow. The media likes the Chargers? I guess that means they must be good now. ROFL

The Raiders vs Chargers is a coin flip. They both have overrated QB’s that are proven choke artist in the big games. Well, I guess Herbert hasn’t really had any REAL big games yet, but getting outplayed by Davis Mills in a must win game down the stretch and then getting beat again a couple weeks later by Carr and his 27 QBR isn’t really screaming “look out for us”

Oh, I don't buy any hype on the Chargers. They're good on paper but...

It's the same thing every year. Pundits say the Chargers will be good, a select group of Chiefs fans get their panties in a wad, the Chargers usually implode due to mass injuries, horrible coaching, or a combination of other horrible atrocities.

Pundits like to stir shit up, and 3rd place teams don't get 1st place schedules.

This thread is silliness complaining about silliness.

Chris Meck
08-31-2022, 06:07 AM
Chargers are definitely better than the Raiders. Vegas has shit for defense, and a joke of an offensive line with a QB that's never handled pressure all that well.

And The Chargers have a favorable schedule. They might well win the division with that schedule, but not be anywhere near as good as KC.

Raiders will be .500ish.
Denver around .500 or slightly under.

penguinz
08-31-2022, 06:16 AM
Chargers are definitely better than the Raiders. Vegas has shit for defense, and a joke of an offensive line with a QB that's never handled pressure all that well.

And The Chargers have a favorable schedule. They might well win the division with that schedule, but not be anywhere near as good as KC.

Raiders will be .500ish.
Denver around .500 or slightly under.

Chargers had 30th ranked D last year. They have a clown for a coach and. QB that has not won a big game.

Chargers will finish closer to 4th in AFCW than 2nd.

Chris Meck
08-31-2022, 06:22 AM
Chargers had 30th ranked D last year. They have a clown for a coach and. QB that has not won a big game.

Chargers will finish closer to 4th in AFCW than 2nd.

And Josh Gordon is going to light it up for KC.

No, LA might well finish FIRST in the division. That schedule is cupcake. They're not better than KC, not by any stretch of the imagination, but our schedule is brutal and we have a lot of young/rookie players.

Mile High Mania
08-31-2022, 06:23 AM
Oh, I don't buy any hype on the Chargers. They're good on paper but...

It's the same thing every year. Pundits say the Chargers will be good, a select group of Chiefs fans get their panties in a wad, the Chargers usually implode due to mass injuries, horrible coaching, or a combination of other horrible atrocities.

Pundits like to stir shit up, and 3rd place teams don't get 1st place schedules.

This thread is silliness complaining about silliness.

Yeah, but you gotta love having Herbert. The offense should rock again, hell from a fantasy football perspective, Herbert will be the franchise player for the Cannibalistic SeaMonkeys for the next 12 seasons.

Chris Meck
08-31-2022, 06:27 AM
Guys, I urge you to actually LOOK at that schedule.

If KC had that schedule, 17-0 might be in play. It's ridiculous.

I'm not saying the Chargers are world beaters, I'm saying they're probably going to be pretty good, but that the schedule is so easy, they're a threat to take the division while being the distant second best team. If they had our schedule, they'd be lucky to finish .500

O.city
08-31-2022, 06:31 AM
It's 3 games different than KC's.

Chief Roundup
08-31-2022, 06:43 AM

read the thread O.

Mile High Mania
08-31-2022, 06:43 AM
Guys, I urge you to actually LOOK at that schedule.

If KC had that schedule, 17-0 might be in play. It's ridiculous.

I'm not saying the Chargers are world beaters, I'm saying they're probably going to be pretty good, but that the schedule is so easy, they're a threat to take the division while being the distant second best team. If they had our schedule, they'd be lucky to finish .500

So, what is your prognostication with KC's current schedule... 14-3?

Chris Meck
08-31-2022, 06:45 AM

Other than games against KC, they don't see a legit SB contender until very late in the year.

We get pretty much everyone.

They see us twice, and the Rams once. Other than that it's...what, the Niners? The Titans? The Cards?

It's lame.

Mile High Mania
08-31-2022, 06:49 AM
Other than games against KC, they don't see a legit SB contender until very late in the year.

We get pretty much everyone.

They see us twice, and the Rams once. Other than that it's...what, the Niners? The Titans? The Cards?

It's lame.

KC gets the Rams in KC, opens @ AZ, plays @ 9ers and host the Titans... so those are all lame. Got it.

Cards, Chargers, Colts, Buc, Raiders, Bills and 49ers - apparently only 2 real teams in that stretch. Then the bye.

KC comes out to play Titans, Jags ... good lord, based on what you just said, KC has nothing to bitch about with scheduling. Yeah?

penguinz
08-31-2022, 06:52 AM
And Josh Gordon is going to light it up for KC.

No, LA might well finish FIRST in the division. That schedule is cupcake. They're not better than KC, not by any stretch of the imagination, but our schedule is brutal and we have a lot of young/rookie players.

Browns will win their division before Chargers ever win the West.

LA is nothing.

Chris Meck
08-31-2022, 07:42 AM
So, what is your prognostication with KC's current schedule... 14-3?

No, I've been saying 12-5 for months now, and I think that's a fair bet.

chiefzilla1501
08-31-2022, 07:52 AM
It’s hard to complain about schedule vs your division when the only difference is a few games.

Chris Meck
08-31-2022, 07:52 AM
KC gets the Rams in KC, opens @ AZ, plays @ 9ers and host the Titans... so those are all lame. Got it.

Cards, Chargers, Colts, Buc, Raiders, Bills and 49ers - apparently only 2 real teams in that stretch. Then the bye.

KC comes out to play Titans, Jags ... good lord, based on what you just said, KC has nothing to bitch about with scheduling. Yeah?

I said their schedule is lame, not every individual team.

It may only be 3 games' difference, but it's a real serious 3 games difference. It's a 3rd place schedule vs. a 1st place schedule. I'm not complaining, it is what it is. It's tough to stay on top. But to act like it's no difference is stupid.

At this early point, it would appear that we get every serious contender for the Super Bowl on our schedule. Wouldn't you agree? And other than having to play us, they get ONE, Rams. We get The Bucs, The Bengals, and the Bills and Rams. That's quite a difference in the schedule. I guess you could argue that they DO have to play us twice.

Again, I'm not complaining about the schedule, I'm merely pointing out that their schedule is markedly easier than ours. Which is how the system works, first place teams get the tough schedules. It's fine; it is what it is. If we finish first again, we'll have earned it.

You really going to try to say that's not a difference?

And your team is headed for last place, so why do you care anyway?

Chris Meck
08-31-2022, 08:01 AM
It’s hard to complain about schedule vs your division when the only difference is a few games.

would you rather play: Dolphins, Falcons, Browns

or

Bills, Bucs, Bengals?

I mean, it's only 3 games, but that's quite a difference.

and AGAIN, I understand that on Chiefsplanet we're either bitching or hopeless homers, but I'm just pointing out how it's entirely possible for a lesser Chargers team to snake the division from a superior Chiefs team. I'm pretty confident that The Chiefs will be a play-off team regardless, and I think they're winning the SB this year.

I am not complaining about the schedule.

penguinz
08-31-2022, 08:02 AM

It may only be 3 games' difference, but it's a real serious 3 games difference. It's a 3rd place schedule vs. a 1st place schedule. I'm not complaining, it is what it is. It's tough to stay on top. But to act like it's no difference is stupid.

At this early point, it would appear that we get every serious contender for the Super Bowl on our schedule. Wouldn't you agree? And other than having to play us, they get ONE, Rams. We get The Bucs, The Bengals, and the Bills and Rams. That's quite a difference in the schedule. I guess you could argue that they DO have to play us twice.

Again, I'm not complaining about the schedule, I'm merely pointing out that their schedule is markedly easier than ours. Which is how the system works, first place teams get the tough schedules. It's fine; it is what it is. If we finish first again, we'll have earned it.

LA will finish closer to 4th than first in the AFCW.

Chris Meck
08-31-2022, 08:08 AM
LA will finish closer to 4th than first in the AFCW.

Even just having some consistency puts them above Vegas and Denver, in my opinion.

Mcdaniels is bullshit and they're in a re-boot. Denver gave up the farm for Wilson and is talent deficient.

Herbert's a real talent, and having their staff and systems remain will be a plus for them.

I'm not saying they're a legit contender. I'm saying with that schedule, they could snake 12-13 wins and we have a lot of inexperienced players in key roles, plus a re-booted WR corps along with a very tough schedule.

I think we go 12-5, but I don't know if that wins The West. If it doesn't, it will be because The Chargers lived up to their potential.

penguinz
08-31-2022, 08:14 AM
Even just having some consistency puts them above Vegas and Denver, in my opinion.

Mcdaniels is bullshit and they're in a re-boot. Denver gave up the farm for Wilson and is talent deficient.

Herbert's a real talent, and having their staff and systems remain will be a plus for them.

I'm not saying they're a legit contender. I'm saying with that schedule, they could snake 12-13 wins and we have a lot of inexperienced players in key roles, plus a re-booted WR corps along with a very tough schedule.

I think we go 12-5, but I don't know if that wins The West. If it doesn't, it will be because The Chargers lived up to their potential.You mentioned consistency. The only consistency they have shown is they will underperform by a significant margin.

The only thing proven about JH is that he has not won a must win game in his professional career.

Chargers will finish no higher than 3rd in the AFCW.

Mile High Mania
08-31-2022, 08:37 AM
No, I've been saying 12-5 for months now, and I think that's a fair bet.

So, you said KC will finish 12-5 and with this 3 game difference and the scheduling ... KC would be undefeated. Was just curious if your math matched up.

And, you are complaining. First place schedules vs 2nd, 3rd and 4th place schedules are a not new thing.

KC has won the division for a number of years now, buckle up and enjoy the ride... you can't be the best and play the worst schedule, it's just not how it works.

Chris Meck
08-31-2022, 08:49 AM
So, you said KC will finish 12-5 and with this 3 game difference and the scheduling ... KC would be undefeated. Was just curious if your math matched up.

And, you are complaining. First place schedules vs 2nd, 3rd and 4th place schedules are a not new thing.

KC has won the division for a number of years now, buckle up and enjoy the ride... you can't be the best and play the worst schedule, it's just not how it works.

When did I complain? Point it out for me. I don't think I ever said it wasn't fair.
I merely commented that it was quite a difference.

Oh, and if you swapped the Chiefs schedule with the Chargers, in addition to the 3 game Bucs, Bills, and Bengals switch you also get...

Two games against the Chargers instead of the Chiefs. Which gives you...a 5 game swing.

Have a nice day, and enjoy your last place Denver Broncos! You'll have to try harder to troll me.

Chris Meck
08-31-2022, 08:51 AM
You mentioned consistency. The only consistency they have shown is they will underperform by a significant margin.

The only thing proven about JH is that he has not won a must win game in his professional career.

Chargers will finish no higher than 3rd in the AFCW.

Just like with your Josh Gordon predictions, you're wrong.

Denver will be shitty. Raiders will be shitty. Chargers will be above average, and with their schedule, probably a play-off team with an outside shot at winning the division.

Mile High Mania
08-31-2022, 08:59 AM
When did I complain? Point it out for me. I don't think I ever said it wasn't fair.
I merely commented that it was quite a difference.

Oh, and if you swapped the Chiefs schedule with the Chargers, in addition to the 3 game Bucs, Bills, and Bengals switch you also get...

Two games against the Chargers instead of the Chiefs. Which gives you...a 5 game swing.

Have a nice day, and enjoy your last place Denver Broncos! You'll have to try harder to troll me.

Not trolling you. You're guy complaining ... like the cold and the man cold thing. You're obsessively talking about the difference in games and if this then we would be undefeated.

Chris Meck
08-31-2022, 09:22 AM
Not trolling you. You're guy complaining ... like the cold and the man cold thing. You're obsessively talking about the difference in games and if this then we would be undefeated.

Again, I didn't complain, and I also didn't say KC WOULD go undefeated, I said it would be a possibility. That's just talk, of course, I don't think anyone will ever go undefeated in the NFL, not at 17 games, and not the way the scheduling works. It's just too hard. But you could see how that could happen, if we had the Chargers' schedule. We don't, so none of that matters. We have a first place schedule, and what I think is a really tough one at that, but that's what happens when you're on top year in and year out. You probably don't remember what that's like, so it sounds like complaining to you.

I expect KC will go about 12-5, against what could only be described as a really, really tough schedule. I think LA would go somewhere around the same, against a creampuff schedule. I don't think it will ultimately matter, as I think KC is a Super Bowl team and LA is not.

But yeah, if you switched the schedules, it's a FIVE game swing, not a THREE game swing, as we'd play LA and not, obviously, KC.

I'm certainly not complaining about being top dogs and drawing top dog schedule. That's you projecting.

Which you are, because you're bored, and looking for something to bitch about on a Chiefs board because you already know your team is fucked.

Chris Meck
08-31-2022, 09:25 AM
How many times can a man say-"I'm not complaining" before it's understood that he's not complaining?

So far, at least 4 times.

ModSocks
08-31-2022, 09:48 AM
I'm not complaining or anything, but fuck the rest of the AFCW.

Let's ride!

ThaVirus
08-31-2022, 10:11 AM
Damn so they get the Browns, Falcons and Dolphins while we get the Bucs, Bengals and Bills

That's the difference between a 1st and 3rd place finish.

This is annoying but just makes me laugh as I'm reminded that they lost a win-or-go-home matchup against the Raiders.

Mile High Mania
08-31-2022, 10:58 AM
Which you are, because you're bored, and looking for something to bitch about on a Chiefs board because you already know your team is ****ed.

Not at all... but, we can let it all die.

cmh6476
08-31-2022, 01:37 PM
Chargers added Sony Michel

RaidersOftheCellar
08-31-2022, 02:11 PM
That schedule committee… they sure are clever.

So what's the point behind your smartassery....that they just pull dates out of a hat?

Mile High Mania
08-31-2022, 02:16 PM
So what's the point behind your smartassery....that they just pull dates out of a hat?

Just saying, there is a ton of logistical crap that goes into scheduling 270+ regular season games. Suggesting they go out of their way to help a few and hurt others is kind of laughable.

RaidersOftheCellar
08-31-2022, 02:30 PM
Just saying, there is a ton of logistical crap that goes into scheduling 270+ regular season games. Suggesting they go out of their way to help a few and hurt others is kind of laughable.

I already said I don't think that's the case. I don't think any of those three examples necessarily help or hurt either team. They're storylines.

Chief Pagan
08-31-2022, 02:37 PM
How many times can a man say-"I'm not complaining" before it's understood that he's not complaining?

Me thinks the lady doth protest a little too much.

highBOLTage
08-31-2022, 03:00 PM
But yeah, if you switched the schedules, it's a FIVE game swing, not a THREE game swing, as we'd play LA and not, obviously, KC.

So, your pointing out it is pretty fair way to do the schedule? They play same teams for 12 games. The other 5:

KC plays 3 1st place teams and 2 3rd place teams
LA plays 2 1st place teams and 3 3rd place.

penguinz
08-31-2022, 03:40 PM
Just like with your Josh Gordon predictions, you're wrong.

Denver will be shitty. Raiders will be shitty. Chargers will be above average, and with their schedule, probably a play-off team with an outside shot at winning the division.
What did you get CEH for Christmas?

crispystl
08-31-2022, 03:57 PM

Say wha?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jerok
08-31-2022, 05:48 PM
If you are a betting man and want to put money on the Chiefs Superbowl, wait until the halfway point and get the odds on the Chiefs Superbowl then, when the Broncos and Chargers easy schedule has them ahead of us in the division.

Unless you expect us to trounce all our opponents. Then go ahead and bet now.

Coochie liquor
08-31-2022, 07:39 PM
And soooooo…. It begins.

Chargers Corey Linsley may be injured. Let’s hope he misses the first 2 games like JC, and the Fade and Chiefs put a little breathing room between them to start the season.

penguinz
09-01-2022, 08:40 AM
3rd place in AFCW at best.

Chris Meck
09-01-2022, 01:00 PM

who said anything about that?

Chris Meck
09-01-2022, 01:03 PM
So, your pointing out it is pretty fair way to do the schedule? They play same teams for 12 games. The other 5:

KC plays 3 1st place teams and 2 3rd place teams
LA plays 2 1st place teams and 3 3rd place.

I never said it was unfair. I never complained, I just pointed out what a difference those three games are.

Jeez, you guys are just trying way too hard to find something that isn't there.