PDA

View Full Version : Food and Drink Favorite Donut Chain (Poll)

MarkDavis'Haircut
08-31-2022, 02:23 PM
Ah, donuts.

Not nutritious, but so delicious.

Pick your favorite chain.

Dunkin has had a resurgence in recent years. I remember years ago all of the units in my area closed but now they are back like an invasive species.

Krispy Kreme overexpanded about a decade ago and had to retrench. They are still amazing.

TLO
08-31-2022, 02:26 PM
Inb4 poll

Jewish Rabbi
08-31-2022, 02:28 PM
I love eating Billays chocolate donut

louie aguiar
I like DD coffee better than their donuts

BlackHelicopters
In b4

displacedinMN
08-31-2022, 02:30 PM
Dunkin is coming in strong here.

KK got killed by the downturn in 2007. Not in Minnesota anymore. Some dude used to drive to DSM and bring them back in his van. Just not the same after 4 hours in car.

I miss Winchell's in KC.

But we have a local bakery here that kills the others.

ptlyon
08-31-2022, 02:38 PM
A donut with no hole is a Danish

MarkDavis'Haircut
08-31-2022, 02:39 PM
Forget to put Donut Connection in the poll.

cosmo20002
08-31-2022, 02:39 PM
The donuts at Dunkin are terrible.
Same for Krispy Kreme.

Lamar's is good, but it's like 2 bucks+ for a donut.

The best donuts seem to be from local non-chains, like Mr. Ds in Shawnee.

ptlyon
08-31-2022, 02:42 PM
Got to have a good cake donut

smithandrew051
08-31-2022, 02:42 PM
Lamar’s is my favorite.

Donutology is also good.

Sassy Squatch
08-31-2022, 02:44 PM
Lamar's is good, especially hot.

ModSocks
08-31-2022, 02:44 PM
Not deserving of a poll.

There's really only one answer here and it's Krispy Kreme.

Spott
08-31-2022, 03:00 PM
Krispy Kreme is my favorite, although I don’t go there anymore after I cut sugar out of my diet years ago.

scho63
08-31-2022, 03:02 PM
Bosa Donuts out here in AZ

scho63
08-31-2022, 03:04 PM
If you ever want to check how much grease is in a Dunkin Donut, put a cinnamon sugar one in a microwave for 30 seconds on a paper plate or napkin.

luv
08-31-2022, 03:05 PM
If you all have a Hurts Donuts around (I believe KC finally got one, or maybe I'm thinking Andy's Frozen Custard), you should try them. They're fun. Even their non-cake donuts are pretty dense.

Here in Springfield, my favorite is St. George's. Just the 3 local stores, though.

Renegade
08-31-2022, 03:22 PM
Parlor donuts in Branson has been my go to recently

Spott
08-31-2022, 03:27 PM
Voo Doo donuts is pretty cool, but I don’t think they have a lot of locations. There’s one at Universal City Walk that’s local for me but it’s the only place I’ve ever seen one.

TomBarndtsTwin
08-31-2022, 03:32 PM
Ahhh, I miss Winchell's . . . . . . . . . . . . . . *sigh*

srvy
08-31-2022, 03:57 PM
Grudgingly I selected Lamar's but honestly, it was only good at one location when Lamar was alive. I would have selected Winchells as they were awesome till they moved from the KC area. They also always had a bearclaw the rarest of all donuts nowadays.

When I get donuts now it's Donut King a place I grew up with as a kid mom and pop place. When they widened Chouteah Trwy they moved to a new spot in NKC and still good but super expensive.

Discuss Thrower
08-31-2022, 04:03 PM
There's gotta be something to the inverse relationship between the money backing a chain donut shop and the quality of its donuts.

displacedinMN
08-31-2022, 04:11 PM
Boy did tim hortons fail here.

crayzkirk
08-31-2022, 04:12 PM
Dognuts are gross...

seclark
08-31-2022, 04:22 PM
It’s not just a donut, in my opinion. Its a fuckin pastry. I mean, we’re not fuckin barbarians.
sec

Pepe Silvia
08-31-2022, 04:24 PM
I get my glazed donuts and twists from Lamars. And I get my French Cruellers, Cake Donuts, and chocolate raised at Donut King.

Bowser
08-31-2022, 04:31 PM
Was just coming in here to say Donut King in NKC is amazing.

New World Order
08-31-2022, 04:34 PM
I get my glazed donuts and twists from Lamars. And I get my French Cruellers, Cake Donuts, and chocolate raised at Donut King.

God I haven't had a Cinnamon Twist in years.

I'm craving one now.

seclark
08-31-2022, 04:40 PM
Bear claw
sec

Pepe Silvia
08-31-2022, 04:43 PM
If we’re talking about fast food type Donut chains then Winchells was the place, unfortunately they got rid of all of them by me. I’d like to see if they still taste the same.

Rain Man
08-31-2022, 05:13 PM
Voodoo annoys me. If you want to make a doughnut, make a doughnut. Don't cover it up with a bunch of unrelated stuff that overrides the doughnut flavor.

I'm not familiar with most of those. I like Dunkin and Tim Horton, but I'll vote for Dunkin out of American nationalism.

Krispy Kreme is really overrated, in my opinion. I don't like the texture.

Rain Man
08-31-2022, 05:16 PM
Bear claw
sec

You can't go wrong with a bear claw. But when I'm looking at the counter, I'm invariably drawn to the apple fritter or the blueberry cake doughnuts. I also like those cream-filled Boston Cream doughnuts when I'm feeling decadent.

I very seldom have doughnuts any more. At some point I looked at the nutrition information for doughnuts and decided that I shouldn't have them. The odd thing is that I don't miss them at all, even though I love them. They were very easy to give up.

threebag
08-31-2022, 05:18 PM
LaMar’s the chocolate covered donut is kick ass

Pablo
08-31-2022, 05:22 PM

They're very solid. Try the place by Hyvee on Barry Rd though. Just called Fresh Donuts. No drive-thru and there's usually a line out the door on the weekend but every bit as good if not better than Donut King. And I used to live very close to Donut King.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/fresh-donuts-kansas-city

Grab a cronut and a kolache and thank me later. Also the Apple fritters are effing awesome

KC_Connection
08-31-2022, 05:25 PM
You Americans don't know how good you have it with Lamar's. Tim Hortons is trash.

Pablo
08-31-2022, 05:27 PM
You Americans don't know how good you have it with Lamars. Tim Hortons is trash.

Are you guys even allowed out of your jail cells to grab donuts yet?

Frazod
08-31-2022, 05:30 PM
Krispy Kreme, but sadly the only one in the area didn't last and has been gone for years now.

BryanBusby
08-31-2022, 05:32 PM
If you all have a Hurts Donuts around (I believe KC finally got one, or maybe I'm thinking Andy's Frozen Custard), you should try them. They're fun. Even their non-cake donuts are pretty dense.

Here in Springfield, my favorite is St. George's. Just the 3 local stores, though.
The one in KC was ran like shit until it was finally put out of its misery. Overrated.

Daylight is good for me.

Lamar's is down the list for me too. Sure they taste good but the selection fucking blows unless you show up at 5 am. I'm never up at 5 am.

KC_Connection
08-31-2022, 05:41 PM
Are you guys even allowed out of your jail cells to grab donuts yet?
Don't even get me started on that COVID bullshit in this country still. My mom was rushed to the ER last week and we had security guards hassling us to stick to a 1 person COVID-based visitor policy at numerous hospitals (which, of course, we broke every time and told them to call the cops if they didn't like it). Absolute fucking lunacy.

Abba-Dabba
08-31-2022, 05:42 PM
I don't always donut, but when I do, I prefer Hurt's Donut.

A maple bacon bar, apple fritter or cinnamon roll about once a year is my limit.

Zebedee DuBois
08-31-2022, 05:43 PM
I haven't gone to a donut place for years, but loved LaMars and Daylight Donuts. and Krispy Kreme overdoes it with the glazing.

When I was a young enterprising lad, I delivered the Des Moines Register in my little southern Iowa hometown. I had to get up very early in the morning, but I timed it so when I completed my route, I could stop at the local donut shop that had just opened and donuts were 6cents apiece. For a quarter I could get 4 and the extra penny took care of the tax. Yum

Iconic
08-31-2022, 05:43 PM
I used to like Krispy Kreme but as I grew older I realized they all ****ing suck and taste like processed trash, especially dunkin. Mom and Pops is the way to go. Also honorable mention to Martins on the east coast their cronuts are the bomb.

Spott
08-31-2022, 05:53 PM
Boy did tim hortons fail here.

Tim Hortons is basically just Dunkin Donuts in colder weather.

KCUnited
08-31-2022, 05:53 PM
I worked at a donut shop the summer after high school, overnight shift. Just me and the old man owner listening to the police scanner for 8 hours straight. I'd come in blasted out of my mind, we'd say half a dozen words to each other all night and crank out the best donuts around. The old man had the dough and yeast science down and my execution was laser focused. Some old bird would come in to run the register as I was leaving in the morning.

Filled bear claws were my jam.

Fun job as a kid but I can't really tolerate the smell of donuts since then.

KC_Lee
08-31-2022, 05:55 PM

Yep, the classic in the Northland.

Pepe Silvia
08-31-2022, 05:55 PM
There’s something about Kristy Kremes icing that I just don’t like.

Fish
08-31-2022, 06:01 PM
There’s something about Kristy Kremes icing that I just don’t like.

It's just a bit too sweet for me. Not a fan.

Prison Bitch
08-31-2022, 06:06 PM
Dognuts are gross...

Really are. No person over 35 should ever eat one. Takes like 2 hours of cardio to burn it off. I like Krispy Kreme and I’ll have one abiut every other year when it’s brought into the office

thabear04
08-31-2022, 06:09 PM
Does Hostess count those donuts are pretty good.

ptlyon
08-31-2022, 06:10 PM
How about a cow pie?

chinaski
08-31-2022, 06:12 PM
Cinnamon Rolls at Yum-Yum are bomb when they are fresh.

BossChief
08-31-2022, 06:43 PM
If you ever go through Des Moines, there’s a place called Hurts donut that’s pretty damn good.

Indian Chief
08-31-2022, 06:52 PM
Local bakery doughnuts are just so much better, I can't go back to chains. I'll have Popeyes or White Castle once in a while because I'm in the mood for it. But I'm never in the mood for a subpar doughnut.

GloucesterChief
08-31-2022, 06:54 PM
Shipleys because of kolache.

Mike in SW-MO
08-31-2022, 07:24 PM
St George's in Springfield.

lcarus
08-31-2022, 07:30 PM
I miss Lamar's so much. But Krispy Kreme glazed when they're hot are really good.

kcclone
08-31-2022, 07:40 PM
Not chains but Fluffy Fresh on State Line in KCMO is very good.

Best donuts in the world: The Donut Stop in Shenandoah, Iowa.

dlphg9
08-31-2022, 07:45 PM
Those donuts all suck shit compared to Casey's. Casey's has the best donuts.

PurpleJesus28
08-31-2022, 08:00 PM
Quiktrip donuts,smash or pass ? When DD kind of made their return to KC,i didnt mind them,cause i like their iced coffee.But the donuts arent really that good.Theres even a DD on 39th st. in Indep. that i guess is just never going to open,weeds and shit all over grown around it.

Winchells has been gone here forever,i guess i'll have to vote Lamar's,but i dont go there very often.

Discuss Thrower
08-31-2022, 08:13 PM
QT"s donuts are what you'd expect from a grocery store.. except not as good,

Pepe Silvia
08-31-2022, 08:32 PM
QT"s donuts are what you'd expect from a grocery store.. except not as good,

Have you tried Quik Trips dollar ice cream cones? Pretty damn good.

Discuss Thrower
08-31-2022, 08:38 PM
QT's iced coffee is all right. Not worth going out of your way for, but if you're nearby and wanting a sugared the fuck up caffeine hit it will hit the spot

Rain Man
08-31-2022, 08:52 PM
I haven't gone to a donut place for years, but loved LaMars and Daylight Donuts. and Krispy Kreme overdoes it with the glazing.

When I was a young enterprising lad, I delivered the Des Moines Register in my little southern Iowa hometown. I had to get up very early in the morning, but I timed it so when I completed my route, I could stop at the local donut shop that had just opened and donuts were 6cents apiece. For a quarter I could get 4 and the extra penny took care of the tax. Yum

6 cents? Was this during the American Revolution or something? Exactly how old are you?

Prison Bitch
08-31-2022, 08:58 PM
6 cents? Was this during the American Revolution or something? Exactly how old are you?

ROFL

rep to you kind sir

Pepe Silvia
08-31-2022, 09:44 PM
Daylight Donuts are great, they had donut holes that melted in your mouth when they were fresh. I used to order 2 dozen donuts, each dozen had a giant cinnamon roll as well. Excellent donut shop, wish they never closed by me.

srvy
08-31-2022, 09:48 PM
Quiktrip donuts,smash or pass ? When DD kind of made their return to KC,i didnt mind them,cause i like their iced coffee.But the donuts arent really that good.Theres even a DD on 39th st. in Indep. that i guess is just never going to open,weeds and shit all over grown around it.

Winchells has been gone here forever,i guess i'll have to vote Lamar's,but i dont go there very often.

I thought QT donuts were pretty good when they were sourced from Judy's Bakery in NKC. When they built and opened the QT food distribution center in Belton most went to hell. They used Judy's recipes but cheaped them with crappy cheap ingredients.

srvy
08-31-2022, 09:55 PM
QT's iced coffee is all right. Not worth going out of your way for, but if you're nearby and wanting a sugared the fuck up caffeine hit it will hit the spot

For the longest time, I filled my coffee thermos at QT. They charged 79 cents for any size thermos same as a large coffee. I got the biggest steel Stanley I could find 32 oz. It was a hell of a deal for about 10 years.

srvy
08-31-2022, 10:03 PM
Daylight Donuts are great, they had donut holes that melted in your mouth when they were fresh. I used to order 2 dozen donuts, each dozen had a giant cinnamon roll as well. Excellent donut shop, wish they never closed by me.

They had a daylight donut in a parking lot near Parkhill HS near the quick trip. I think it took over an old drive-up photo mat. The line would be long but was a good donut for sure.

RunKC
08-31-2022, 10:04 PM
QT's iced coffee is all right. Not worth going out of your way for, but if you're nearby and wanting a sugared the **** up caffeine hit it will hit the spot

A bit off topic but I really don’t understand why Sonic doesn’t up their coffee game. It’s terrible.

That company is known for soft drink combos. Aside from Starbucks there really isn’t any coffee chain selling the product as well.

They could make so much more money if they really put effort into coffee like their soft drinks

cdcox
08-31-2022, 10:09 PM
Of course boutique doughnut shops are going to be better than chains. Among chains, I like the freshness of a Krispy Kreme. But I only eat them when someone sets a box in front of me at work.

Now a really good cinnamon roll will win my heart. Not the fluffy Cinnabons. I lean more to what many people call a sticky bun, but not dripping with the gooey stuff. I make my mom's recipe, that I took care to watch her make when I realized she would not be around for ever. I make them about about 6 times a year, and remember her every time. This looks about right:

https://myrecipereviews.com/2020/03/06/sticky-buns-americas-test-kitchen/

The best pastry I've ever had are cinnamon rolls from Gail's Bakery, London.

https://www.deliciousmagazine.co.uk/recipes/gails-cinnamon-buns/

Abba-Dabba
08-31-2022, 10:22 PM

My brother has worked for QT for decades. He was relaying a story to me once about their donuts.

For many years QT would just contract out a local donut place to supply the stores with donuts. This one particular local supplier always seemed to make great donuts, but looking at the donuts sometimes the quality control wasn't always there. On some days it looked like a few chocolate sprinkles may have made it's way into the batter. No big deal, eat up, chocolate sprinkle bonus! Then one day it came time for this one particular contractor to have his local city inspector come out for a little looksee. And what do you know. Shut down for multiple violations. One of them being mouse turds in the batter.

Watch out for the sprinkles, fellas.

I think QT after that started contracting out to places like Krispy Kreme. But I'm pretty sure they may make their own donuts in house now.

srvy
08-31-2022, 10:47 PM
Well I know Judy's Bakery sourced the Greater KC QT before they built that Belton food processing plant. The engineering firm I worked for was Great Southwest engineering firm for eastern Kansas and Western Missouri. WE would construction stake the new QTs while the old QT would remain open. I would see Judy Bakery trucks stocking all the time. I;d say that a tall tale but who knows. It was an established bakery that supplied to a lot of places. She made a lot of money off QT sold the business and the building retired young. I would go to her bakery between 10th and 11th street on Burlington just to get her peach or blueberry Danish. Nice lady but that big old building I am sure had rats just like the manor bakery in westport and sunshine in fairfax.

FAX
08-31-2022, 10:59 PM
I'm no expert on Donut Chains, but I do know a good Chain Gang movie when I see one.

That's why I prefer the Cool Hand Luke Chain Gang scene.

Especially the car wash girl. That lady could whip up the suds.

FAX THE CHAIN GANG CRITIC

srvy
08-31-2022, 11:04 PM
I'm no expert on Donut Chains, but I do know a good Chain Gang movie when I see one.

Oldie but goodie. George Kennedy was Gold in that one.

rabblerouser
08-31-2022, 11:10 PM

What we've got here is...a failure to communicate.

Shit, I'd kick it with THE FAX. he has great taste in music, movies, and football teams. Probably donuts too.

Abba-Dabba
08-31-2022, 11:13 PM
Well I know Judy's Bakery sourced the Greater KC QT before they built that Belton food processing plant. The engineering firm I worked for was Great Southwest engineering firm for eastern Kansas and Western Missouri. WE would construction stake the new QTs while the old QT would remain open. I would see Judy Bakery trucks stocking all the time. I;d say that a tall tale but who knows. It was an established bakery that supplied to a lot of places. She made a lot of money off QT sold the business and the building retired young. I would go to her bakery between 10th and 11th street on Burlington just to get her peach or blueberry Danish. Nice lady but that big old building I am sure had rats just like the manor bakery in westport and sunshine in fairfax.

Country Donut, Wichita Ks, early 2000's.

FAX
08-31-2022, 11:23 PM
Granted, many people will say that Django Unchained is the premier Chain Gang movie while others prefer the light-hearted treatment of the Chain Gang as presented in O Brother, Where Art Thou? or 48 Hrs.

I, however, remain fixed in my opinion having witnessed the car wash girl and her demonstrable efficiency with a soaking wet sponge.

FAX THE CHAIN GANG AFICIONADO

rabblerouser
08-31-2022, 11:25 PM
Glazed donut, Funbags, summer 2020

Goddamn that was a good one.

rabblerouser
08-31-2022, 11:29 PM
Granted, many people will say that Django Unchained is the premier Chain Gang movie while others prefer the light-hearted treatment of the Chain Gang as presented in O Brother, Where Art Thou? or 48 Hrs.

I, however, remain fixed in my opinion having witnessed the car wash girl and her demonstrable efficiency with a soaking wet sponge.

FAX THE CHAIN GANG AFICIONADO

I am a fan of 48 Hrs, and me and the guitar player in DW will literally quote O Brother Where Art Thou all day long...and we have already agreed on Cool Hand Luke...but there's still Defiant Ones and Route 66. Those are decent, too.

Have you ever seen Bikini Chain Gang?

Fine flick, a little loose in the plotline and sometimes the acting can be a bit stiff, but, uh...the combination of women in (and out of) bikinis and a chain gang really make this one a winner for me...may want to view this one while THE MRS. FAX is not home.

'Jack, tell me a story."
'Fuck you.'
"Oh...that's one of my favorites."

KChiefs1
08-31-2022, 11:48 PM
Daylight Donuts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scho63
09-01-2022, 05:53 AM
I prefer croissants over donuts by 1,000,0000x's.

There is a place less than a mile from me that makes their own varieties of croissants and pastries from scratch. They are incredible tasting and crunchy.

We also have a French chef who has her own high end pastry shop that is out of this world in Phoenix, JL Patissiere. Look at the photos and drool.

https://jlpatisserie.com/

Simply Red
09-01-2022, 06:13 AM
Dognuts are gross...

yeah real disgusting! Who'd eat such a thing?!!

rabblerouser
09-01-2022, 07:18 AM
yeah real disgusting! Who'd eat such a thing?!!

CHAMPIONS eat donuts, sir.

Did you know that donuts are delicious and are the foundation of any champion's breakfast.

Little chocolate donuts taste great and give you the sugar you need to get going.

https://youtu.be/CxCUHjx7U7Y

rabblerouser
09-01-2022, 07:30 AM
I prefer croissants over donuts by 1,000,0000x's.

There is a place less than a mile from me that makes their own varieties of croissants and pastries from scratch. They are incredible tasting and crunchy.

We also have a French chef who has her own high end pastry shop that is out of this world in Phoenix, JL Patissiere. Look at the photos and drool.

https://jlpatisserie.com/

I'm with you.

My buddy Zoe works at Beet Box and she makes the most amazing pastries there, handmade 'pop tarts" that are golden, crispy, buttery, and flaky and yet are full and melt in your mouth while exploding at the same time (kinda like billay, in a way, or so I heard from a friend.)
Cheese danishes, some thing with orange marmalade on it that was amazing, I go in there and sometimes make ny decision based on how things look (menu changes every day)
She also owns Slice Appeal and will take orders for birthdays, anniversaries, etc. She did some Chiefs cupcakes last year that were DANK. And if you provide the butter, she will make them medicated...heard from a friend)

So anyone in the CoMo/JC area (or you wanna road trip it) who wants to go above the "HyVee bakery selections", these are handmade artisan craft treats.

It's the only time I take in gluten or refined sugar - not much else is WORTH it.

crayzkirk
09-01-2022, 08:02 AM
Really are. No person over 35 should ever eat one. Takes like 2 hours of cardio to burn it off. I like Krispy Kreme and I’ll have one abiut every other year when it’s brought into the office

I always liked the grocery made chocolate cake donuts with chocolate icing. Or a real custard filled pastry. Never cared for glazed; just nothing there except air, sugar and fat.

I prefer to get my sugar in fermented form now...

scho63
09-01-2022, 08:05 AM
More important question: Have you ever shat at a donut shop?

I can say no.

What say you neaderthals?

Direckshun
09-01-2022, 08:07 AM
Y'all need to come to Springfield, Missouri, and try some Hurts Donuts.

They will blow your mind.

htismaqe
09-01-2022, 08:37 AM
Where the fuck is Hurts? The one here is amazing.

BigBeauford
09-01-2022, 08:43 AM
If you live in the KC Metro, you owe it to yourself to try Mr.D's in Shawnee. Especially the Pineapple Fritter on the weekend.

DJJasonp
09-01-2022, 08:56 AM
John's space age donuts.......and it's not even close.

lawrenceRaider
09-01-2022, 08:59 AM
Not deserving of a poll.

There's really only one answer here and it's Krispy Kreme.

Incorrect. Shipley is the best answer.

lawrenceRaider
09-01-2022, 08:59 AM
If you live in the KC Metro, you owe it to yourself to try Mr.D's in Shawnee. Especially the Pineapple Fritter on the weekend.

Pineapple Fritter sounds amazing.

lawrenceRaider
09-01-2022, 09:00 AM

We had one of those in Wichita. Was terrible and closed.

htismaqe
09-01-2022, 09:01 AM

Typical chain it sounds like.

Abba-Dabba
09-01-2022, 09:14 AM

fake news

lawrenceRaider
09-01-2022, 09:22 AM
fake news

Wish it were. Had heard such good things about them, but was very disappointing.

htismaqe
09-01-2022, 09:23 AM
Honestly, the best thing at Hurts is the cinnamon roll. Not their donuts...

Zebedee DuBois
09-01-2022, 10:13 AM

Old enough to complain about aches that have no discernible cause.

I remember gas being 35 cents/gallon a few years after that. (I had the paper route in the 6th grade so was unaware of gas prices then)

Abba-Dabba
09-01-2022, 10:15 AM
Wish it were. Had heard such good things about them, but was very disappointing.

Don't think they closed.

I'd imagine all those kid donuts do suck ass. I've only tried the adult stuff, like a cinnamon roll, maple bacon bar and their fritters.

Donut Whole is the same concept but with cake donuts.

Hot take.

Lamar's is a just a Daylight clone with bigger donuts.

Fish
09-01-2022, 10:51 AM

It's currently in business. Open right now.

scho63
09-01-2022, 11:15 AM

It's your asshole after you eat too many greasy donut and take a shat. ;)

htismaqe
09-01-2022, 11:15 AM
It's your asshole after you eat too many greasy donut and take a shat. ;)

I've never had a Hurts that was greasy.

It's amazing to me how different these chains are market to market.

MarkDavis'Haircut
09-01-2022, 01:43 PM
I've never had a Hurts that was greasy.

It's amazing to me how different these chains are market to market.

The perils of franchising.

Pepe Silvia
09-01-2022, 01:54 PM
I can’t believe they’ve never opened a place called Homer Simpson Donuts.