PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Let’s talk about the Arizona Cardinals

Pages : [1] 2

RunKC
09-02-2022, 08:22 AM
We’re back! Let’s start this season rolling.

First up is the Cardinals. They have a pretty good track record of starting strong early in the season much like us. They do have two major factors missing here:

1. DeAndre Hopkins is suspended
2. Chandler Jones is gone

They did get Hollywood Brown and Rondale Moore seems to be pretty good. But I think this comes down to coaching and we have a big advantage there.

JMO but I think we pull away from them in the late 3rd quarter

smithandrew051
09-02-2022, 08:23 AM
They fucking suck

Dante84
09-02-2022, 08:29 AM
JJ Watt on Wylie is my only/main concern.

TLO
09-02-2022, 08:33 AM

Pshhhhhhhhh. JJ Watt will leave by ambulance in the second quarter. CBS will fire up their hot air balloon to give us live looks at the ambulance at it drives slowly to the hospital

cabletech94
09-02-2022, 08:33 AM
My only concern is how much to bet online for a chiefs win!!!!!

(I know nothing about sports betting)

TLO
09-02-2022, 08:35 AM
https://youtu.be/rOoP6npRm5Q

alpha_omega
09-02-2022, 08:47 AM
Rodney Hudson is in his 12th season.

Direckshun
09-02-2022, 09:01 AM

Reid/Mahomes are going to help Wylie a ton.

ModSocks
09-02-2022, 09:02 AM
I'd like to see Danny Shelton pancake Kyler Murray. Murray might literally disappear under Shelton's body.

ChiefBlueCFC
09-02-2022, 09:05 AM
lets kick em in the dick

Danguardace
09-02-2022, 09:05 AM
Actually think Chiefs schedule falls quite well. No Hopkins, home Thursday night game and Buccs early are going to be a mess.

Direckshun
09-02-2022, 09:07 AM
I'd be surprised if the Chiefs don't win this one. Kyler Murray can do some damage, his receiving corps is probably about league average or slightly better without DeAndre Hopkins, and while I'm not super sold on their RBs, I like their OL and I'm worried about our DL against the run.

But I look that defense over and I'm just not impressed. With or without JuJu (and this would be a fine time to bench him if he's not fully back), Mahomes is just going to do whatever he wants to these guys. I don't like their passrush, and Isaiah Simmons is going to be really good on TEs I think but it doesn't matter because Kelce is a cheat code. They may even be able to run a little on these guys, I'm not 100% sure yet, but it won't matter because Mahomes is going to carve them up.

This game will be valuable in terms of watching how quickly our rookies in the secondary can hit the ground running. And it's going to be a fantastic test run for the DL, because I like the Cardinals offensive line. Hudson is a Top 5 center, but the rest of the line is populated with very-good-not-great talent. Let's see how the DEs perform against a good OL in a game we should win.

penguinz
09-02-2022, 09:07 AM

Why, I remember when people used to think that Fisher was afraid to go against Watt because he sat against against Houston. The next few times KC played Houston Watt was never even mentioned other than saying the Fisher dominated him.

Eleazar
09-02-2022, 09:10 AM
Not too worried. They're a mediocre team, probably not a playoff team, with their best weapon on offense out.

You wonder if an athlete style QB might be able to cause some problems for a defense with a lot of new starters, but we're definitely a cut above them and should win.

RaidersOftheCellar
09-02-2022, 09:14 AM
I know it’s pretty meaningless, but that preseason game from last year is still stuck in my mind. Our D completely shut Murray down. I think they were held without a first down on 5 drives.

cripple creek
09-02-2022, 09:15 AM
don't rember the name. but the cards put a wr on the non-football injury list after said player burned his foot with cooking oil. read it on nfl.com earlier this morning.

scho63
09-02-2022, 09:18 AM
Their defense side to side has always been pretty fast.

Curious if they still are.

scho63
09-02-2022, 09:19 AM
Not worried about their offense.

Eureka
09-02-2022, 09:21 AM
Last year they started off 8-0 and then the wheels fell off.

I'll be watching the Cardinals in LV the following week.

Bearcat
09-02-2022, 09:22 AM
don't rember the name. but the cards put a wr on the non-football injury list after said player burned his foot with cooking oil. read it on nfl.com earlier this morning.

https://y.yarn.co/55c43a05-58f0-47f3-9ee2-6fff27a0106a_text.gif

Radar Chief
09-02-2022, 09:26 AM
lets kick em in the dick

Hoof'em straight in the front butt.

MarkDavis'Haircut
09-02-2022, 09:54 AM
The Arizona Cardinals are the oldest team in the NFL yet they have only won two titles: 1925 and 1947.

chinaski
09-02-2022, 10:05 AM
On a purely scientific note, the Northern Cardinal (Cardinalis cardinalis) isn't even endemic to Arizona, it was introduced...Just like their football team.

Cardinal signtings are extremely rare in Arizona apparently, just like their football team winning Titles and Championships.

wazu
09-02-2022, 10:09 AM
Pshhhhhhhhh. JJ Watt will leave by ambulance in the second quarter. CBS will fire up their hot air balloon to give us live looks at the ambulance at it drives slowly to the hospital

If that happens, then my only concern becomes any player the Cardinals line up against Wylie.

scho63
09-02-2022, 10:15 AM
On a purely scientific note, the Northern Cardinal (Cardinalis cardinalis) isn't even endemic to Arizona, it was introduced...Just like their football team.

Cardinal sightings are extremely rare in Arizona apparently, just like their football team winning Titles and Championships.

Not as rare as Bearcat sightings.

We may actually see one at the game. ;)

In58men
09-02-2022, 10:20 AM
They didn’t do anything to replace Chandler Jones. Juju will go off, mark it down.

Kman34
09-02-2022, 10:25 AM
How many hours was Kyler Murray required to study for this game???

RealSNR
09-02-2022, 10:30 AM

LOL. I just looked it up.

Remember that special teams grunt Antonio Hamilton we had in 2020? Err.. I think it was 2020? Might've been 2019.

Anyway, yeah. That's him.

Dave Toub liked him for his football intelligence, not his general intelligence

RealSNR
09-02-2022, 10:31 AM
The Arizona Cardinals are the oldest team in the NFL yet they have only won two titles: 1925 and 1947.

Worst franchise winning percentage in the NFL. Yep. Even worse than the Lions.

They've been around for over a century and have never had a head coach last more than 5 seasons.

Gary Cooper
09-02-2022, 10:49 AM
Why, I remember when people used to think that Fisher was afraid to go against Watt because he sat against against Houston. The next few times KC played Houston Watt was never even mentioned other than saying the Fisher dominated him.
Fisher bitch slapped Watt into mediocrity.

duncan_idaho
09-02-2022, 10:59 AM
I’m looking forward to this one. I think Murray will be a good test for the increased team speed on D.

Defensively, I think the Cardinals are an interesting matchup. Collins and Simmons should be good matchups against KC, as athletic monsters, but outside Baker I don’t think their secondary is fantastic.

Will they try to matchbaker against Kelce like usual? Not sure he’s big enough to really jam him, which is the only way teams have success on him.

redfan
09-02-2022, 11:09 AM
Rick-em
Rack-em
Wreck-em
Ruck-em
Get that ball and really FIGHT!!

BleedingRed
09-02-2022, 11:09 AM
This is how I want to describe what we are going to do to them

https://c.tenor.com/69rPTGZuWBEAAAAC/williamdafoe-shooting.gif

wazu
09-02-2022, 11:23 AM

They've been around for over a century and have never had a head coach last more than 5 seasons.

And when they finally manage to have a coach stick around for that elusive 6th season, it's looking like there's a good chance it will be Kliff Kingsbury.

Molitoth
09-02-2022, 04:56 PM
I can sense the post-game shit talk.

"Mahomes sucks and just got lucky (again)!!!!"
"You only won because we are missing Deandre Hopkins!!!!! ARRGGGGGGGGGG"

BWillie
09-02-2022, 05:49 PM

He gonna blow a hammy

ModSocks
09-02-2022, 05:53 PM
I can't stop envisioning Murray's little red shoes sticking out from under a DT, like the witch who got hit by a house in Wizard of Oz.

Dunerdr
09-02-2022, 05:57 PM
I HATE THESE FUCKING CLOWNS

Coochie liquor
09-02-2022, 06:14 PM

I hate to be that guy, but I don’t count the pre SB era when I talk championships. I don’t know any historical facts about the 1875 Ankorage Assassins winning a championship over the Duluth Deerticks.

Coochie liquor
09-02-2022, 06:16 PM
I can't stop envisioning Murray's little red shoes sticking out from under a DT, like the witch who got hit by a house in Wizard of Oz.

This is awesome. I wanna see Jones pancake him, and send him back to the lollipop kids.

neech
09-02-2022, 07:14 PM
I’m hoping Pat puts up 8 TD’s against a team this year.

This is as good a team as any to try to do that accomplishment.

Halfcan
09-02-2022, 07:22 PM
I'd like to see Danny Shelton pancake Kyler Murray. Murray might literally disappear under Shelton's body.

Shelton is on the practice squad.

SuperBowl4
09-02-2022, 07:23 PM
Skyy Moore scores his first three TD's in his first NFL game.

penguinz
09-02-2022, 07:28 PM
Skyy Moore scores his first three TD's on the first three plays of KC's first game.

Fyp

Red Dawg
09-02-2022, 07:30 PM
No Hopkins. No Kirk. We roll.

Stryker
09-02-2022, 07:32 PM
Not worried - Chiefs go 1-0! Let's Ride! ROFL

Chief Pagan
09-02-2022, 07:49 PM
How many hours was Kyler Murray required to study for this game???

40 hours*

*Madden NFL 23

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
09-02-2022, 07:53 PM
Wylie is actually a decent RT

Pasta Little Brioni
09-02-2022, 07:56 PM
I think it's a tougher test than people think

penguinz
09-02-2022, 08:02 PM

U r a dummy.

Bowser
09-02-2022, 08:10 PM
No Hopkins. No Kirk. We roll.

And no starting CB for them....Antonio Whatshisnuts. Used to play here for a spell (Hamilton?).

Bump
09-02-2022, 08:34 PM
I bet we kick their ass and Furious George gets 2 sacks while making their midget QB cry as if he was phillip rivers.

Halfcan
09-02-2022, 09:17 PM
I think the Cardinals are in for a long day. Mahomes has been disrespected the entire offseason. He is going off on these fools.

Halfcan
09-02-2022, 09:30 PM

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/cardinals-cb-antonio-hamilton-to-miss-at-least-4-games-after-burning-himself-in-cooking-accident-010450500.html

Couch-Potato
09-02-2022, 09:44 PM
I'd be surprised if the Chiefs don't win this one. Kyler Murray can do some damage, his receiving corps is probably about league average or slightly better without DeAndre Hopkins, and while I'm not super sold on their RBs, I like their OL and I'm worried about our DL against the run.

But I look that defense over and I'm just not impressed. With or without JuJu (and this would be a fine time to bench him if he's not fully back), Mahomes is just going to do whatever he wants to these guys. I don't like their passrush, and Isaiah Simmons is going to be really good on TEs I think but it doesn't matter because Kelce is a cheat code. They may even be able to run a little on these guys, I'm not 100% sure yet, but it won't matter because Mahomes is going to carve them up.

This game will be valuable in terms of watching how quickly our rookies in the secondary can hit the ground running. And it's going to be a fantastic test run for the DL, because I like the Cardinals offensive line. Hudson is a Top 5 center, but the rest of the line is populated with very-good-not-great talent. Let's see how the DEs perform against a good OL in a game we should win.

I feel'ya, but wonder if that's not the exact take someone one the Cardinal board is presenting for why they will win

Couch-Potato
09-02-2022, 09:46 PM

We certainly have a tough schedule this year

RunKC
09-02-2022, 09:50 PM

No Hopkins
JJ Watt has been washed for years
Kingsbury couldn’t win shit with Patrick fucking Mahomes
Kyler has to be babied to study for his damn job

Why Not?
09-02-2022, 10:26 PM
They don't really have corners. Mahomes goes for 400 and 4 TD

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-03-2022, 02:41 AM
Speaking of Arizona, whens edave coming back.

duncan_idaho
09-03-2022, 04:02 AM
Wait, Antonio Hamilton is a starter for them?

That does not bode well for the quality of their CB room.

RaidersOftheCellar
09-03-2022, 06:53 AM
PFF has their defense at 28 and offense at 12.

They have KC’s D at 7 and offense at 6.

ThaVirus
09-03-2022, 08:17 AM
Will they try to matchbaker against Kelce like usual? Not sure he’s big enough to really jam him, which is the only way teams have success on him.

Kelce's got like 8" and 60 pounds on Baker so I don't envision them putting him 1-on-1 often.

I'm sure it will be. Everyone here is charged up for the first game of the year, though.

It'll probably be a close game, like a 31-27, 27-24 type of deal.

kccrow
09-03-2022, 09:03 AM
Offensively, they have some legit weapons but I think their O-line outside of Hudson is pretty average. KC should generate pressure and if they don't then it's a concern.

Defensively, I really don't think there's all that much outstanding talent there or at least not enough to be a huge concern. Their 3-man front is unspectacular. Lawrence is a first-time starter that hasn't flashed much and Allen isn't a threat but an okay run stopper. Watt is always hurt so I don't know what he is anymore. They have some young ILBs that are athletic. OLB, Markus Golden is always a threat but they don't have much aside from a couple of promising rookies. Their safeties are really good in Baker and Thompson, but their corners haven't shown to be that good yet. Mullen and Murphy are okay-ish but both have routinely given up over 60% completion percentage.

My opinion is KC is going to light that defense up. I think we'll give up a couple tuddy's though. I'll go with 38-20.

KCUnited
09-03-2022, 09:26 AM
I hope Kyler applies enough Lume to stay fresh for Chris Jones.

Chris Meck
09-03-2022, 10:35 AM
I want Furious George to crush that little midget.

Rain Man
09-03-2022, 11:00 AM
No Hopkins
JJ Watt has been washed for years
Kingsbury couldn’t win shit with Patrick ****ing Mahomes
Kyler has to be babied to study for his damn job

I honestly thought that JJ Watt had retired a couple of years ago. I had no idea he was still in the league.

Megatron96
09-03-2022, 01:12 PM
After checking a couple azcardcinals fan forums this seems to be the consensus:

Their IOL is suspect.

They aren't confident in their receiving corps without DHop.

They don't have a TE

Defensively:

They can't stop the run

They don't have a good pass rush

They don't have any starting-caliber CBs

The only DB they have any confidence in is Budda Baker, but not vs. Kelce

Based on their own testimony, I'm predicting Chiefs 31, Cards 20

MahomesMagic
09-03-2022, 01:20 PM
Kyler Murray is the big wildcard.

He is an immense talent but the last game he played was the worst I have ever seen from him, and I watched almost all of his college games.

Hopefully, we get to him early and don't let him get comfortable.

Without Dhop our D will have a much easier time. Just make sure we don't let Hollywood get behind our coverage.

Dark Horse
09-03-2022, 04:54 PM
I honestly thought that JJ Watt had retired a couple of years ago. I had no idea he was still in the league.

That’s because his soul actually left his body the day Fisher embarrassed him and they’re just doing a weekend at Bernie’s thing with his rotting corpse.

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-03-2022, 04:56 PM
45-10

warpaint*
09-03-2022, 07:05 PM
As big a coaching mismatch as you’ll find in the NFL. Their rosters pretty good…it’s a team that could win but being game one with all that time to prepare my guess is Reid puts Kingsbury in a bodybag.

crayzkirk
09-03-2022, 07:22 PM
I dunno; I would feel better if the Chiefs got to start off with a team having a less mobile QB. He's a bit of a wildcard and will be healthy. The start of the season is pretty brutal and we will see how the young defense plays. I'm going to say this is one of those 28-17 games for KC.

ThyKingdomCome15
09-03-2022, 07:24 PM
Tyreek said Kyler Murray has a bigger arm than Patrick Mahomes.

Red Dawg
09-03-2022, 07:44 PM
This AZ team is in bad shape with no Hopkins and Kirk walked. We are straight up better than them. Jones will crush that midget QB and Mahomes with go off. We roll by 14.

Iconic
09-03-2022, 07:57 PM
our defense has the speed to deal with their mediocre offense... and uhhh mahomes>>>

easy dub

Hog Rider
09-03-2022, 08:55 PM
A shut-out by the Chiefs would not surprise me.
But I also hope every team but the Chiefs goes 0-17. So there is that.

kccrow
09-03-2022, 09:48 PM
After checking a couple azcardcinals fan forums this seems to be the consensus:

Their IOL is suspect.

They aren't confident in their receiving corps without DHop.

They don't have a TE

Defensively:

They can't stop the run

They don't have a good pass rush

They don't have any starting-caliber CBs

The only DB they have any confidence in is Budda Baker, but not vs. Kelce

Based on their own testimony, I'm predicting Chiefs 31, Cards 20

The don't have a TE part... Are they assuming Ertz and McBride won't be ready? I think they will but hoping you might have more info.

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-04-2022, 02:25 PM
Can't wait to see our LB's in action. Veach grabbed us some solids.

And I'm going out on a limb here but I think Karlaftis gets 15 + sacks this year. That motor gets him home and 1 sack per game is expected.

Rausch
09-04-2022, 02:33 PM
our defense has the speed to deal with their mediocre offense... and uhhh mahomes>>>

easy dub

I think this victory will start early and pile high. A flood of smaller successes and just being a more cohesive unit. Fewer questions that have to be answered.

We're just a better team week 1 and it'll show. And I think we'll have more poise should something negative happen early. We'll recover fine. We can weather the storm.

And I expect Pat to unleash the scythe early this game. Quick. Decisive. No escaping the Reaper week 1...

Kiimo
09-04-2022, 02:38 PM
Was gonna say, "don't have a TE"?

Well maybe I shouldn't be drafting Ertz as high as I am then because he's like the fifth TE in fantasy drafts right now.

RINGLEADER
09-04-2022, 02:54 PM
Was gonna say, "don't have a TE"?

Well maybe I shouldn't be drafting Ertz as high as I am then because he's like the fifth TE in fantasy drafts right now.

Just heard he’s 50/50 to even play this week.

Kiimo
09-04-2022, 02:55 PM
OH so they don't have a TE for the game against the Chiefs. That's different than I read that.

scho63
09-04-2022, 06:14 PM

:eek::eek:

That is a crazy stat!

Megatron96
09-04-2022, 06:21 PM
The don't have a TE part... Are they assuming Ertz and McBride won't be ready? I think they will but hoping you might have more info.

I had to go back and reread what they said about their TE situation.

Bottom line, and someone beat me to at least part of this, but Ertz is questionable to play with a calf strain.

The other part is that apparently Kliffy and Kyler seem to be allergic to throwing to TEs.

duncan_idaho
09-04-2022, 06:47 PM
Ertz got a lot of targets down the stretch last year, with Hopkins out.

If he can’t go that’s another big weapon down for the Cardinals.

I know they added Hollywood Brown and have Rondale Moore, but that’s not a scary room at all.

Oxford
09-04-2022, 06:50 PM
I’d throw them a Bear look, pressure in the backfield, make him throw quick short. See how he handles that

Red Dawg
09-04-2022, 07:56 PM
Spread is us -4.5? Seems low. Should be like 7.

Red Dawg
09-04-2022, 07:58 PM
Spags will confuse Kyler into mistakes. He's a dipshit and AZ brass know it.

mililo4cpa
09-04-2022, 08:31 PM
Based on what I'm reading, it would seem we match up very favorable, particularly in regards to their D.....we should have no trouble moving the ball and scoring points. If we can get a few stops along the way (and we should) and manage to win the TO battle, then I can see us winning going away....

But this also sure feels like a game a very good team like ours should win......

Coochie liquor
09-04-2022, 08:57 PM
PFF has their defense at 28 and offense at 12.

They have KC’s D at 7 and offense at 6.

I’m trying to keep this erection in check but did you say defense at 7???

Coochie liquor
09-04-2022, 09:01 PM
Tyreek said Kyler Murray has a bigger arm than Patrick Mahomes.

Please tell me you’re kidding. PLEASE!!

Coochie liquor
09-04-2022, 09:05 PM
I’d throw them a Bear look, pressure in the backfield, make him throw quick short. See how he handles that

NASCAR from Steve??

Oxford
09-04-2022, 09:20 PM
NASCAR from Steve??

Assuming that he has average receivers, we’ll play man and different people in the backfield will get some sacks. Try to get a couple of short field scores to rattle him

Halfcan
09-04-2022, 10:13 PM
I still can't believe they paid that little midget all the money.

MMXcalibur
09-05-2022, 12:42 AM
I think we beat them somewhere to the tune of 35-24.

Don't forget that Andy Reid has had about 18095710987510 bye weeks (or at least the offseason has felt like it) to prepare for this game. And we all know what he can do when given 1.

MMXcalibur
09-05-2022, 12:43 AM
EDIT: Repost #2.

MMXcalibur
09-05-2022, 12:43 AM
EDIT: Repost #3.

TimeForWasp
09-05-2022, 03:49 AM
They are the biggest reason I love my kansas city chiefs team. They are my favorite team.

Best22
09-05-2022, 04:32 AM
Chiefs win 30-23

Kman34
09-05-2022, 07:37 AM
I think we beat them somewhere to the tune of 35-24.

Don't forget that Andy Reid has had about 18095710987510 bye weeks (or at least the offseason has felt like it) to prepare for this game. And we all know what he can do when given 1.

You can say that again..

MMXcalibur
09-05-2022, 09:06 AM
You can say that again..

For some reason, the site wouldn't load my comment the first or second time last night. :shake:

tmax63
09-05-2022, 09:16 AM
With the speed the Chiefs added to their D, I don't see mobile QBs as big a threat as in years past. When you had to set stakes in the field to see that some of the LBs and safeties were running it concerned me. With guys like Bolton and Gay and Reid, Cook and Thornhill I feel a lot better about them running down a QB and punishing them if they don't slide quick enough.

Skyy God
09-05-2022, 09:26 AM

Oh, a Bidwell bootlicker who liked the homework clause?

Shocker.

POND_OF_RED
09-05-2022, 09:32 AM
It would be interesting to see what the records are for QB’s in the NFL facing their old college coaches. Obviously not many coaches outside of KC are as familiar with what Mahomes can do than Kingsbury is, and at the same time Mahomes definitely knows a lot about the systems Kingsbury tries to run as well. Obviously the college and pro games are very different, but it will be interesting to see if that familiarity plays any part in the game planning or not. I can’t think of very many QB’s that got to face their old college coaches at the pro level so this situation seems pretty unique. Should be a fun opening matchup.

Coochie liquor
09-05-2022, 09:40 AM
Oh, a Bidwell bootlicker who liked the homework clause?

Shocker.

I can’t Belize how much Kyler got on that contract. When I saw it I thought Dangaria, that’s a lot of money !

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-05-2022, 12:31 PM
Right now Mahomes is watching film from 2021 AZ games.

Murray playing Call of duty.

Kiimo
09-05-2022, 01:01 PM
oh fun

I just realized the Thursday kickoff of the NFL is Bills at Rams at 5:00. That's uh, a lot of cars added to the 405 during my commute which is the only way home.

That's one of those either leave at 3:00 or wait until 7:00 kind of days.

staylor26
09-05-2022, 01:05 PM
oh fun

I just realized the Thursday kickoff of the NFL is Bills at Rams at 5:00. That's uh, a lot of cars added to the 405 during my commute which is the only way home.

That's one of those either leave at 3:00 or wait until 7:00 kind of days.

If you get road rage, just drive over to the stadium and take Josh Allen out for us :shrug:

Kiimo
09-05-2022, 01:09 PM
I've already put my two weeks in at my work and my next job is in the valley where I live. I will be working from home the second half of Thursday. What are they going to say, No?

If they say no, then I'll just tell them “I only phrased it like a question for your benefit. I’m leaving at noon.”

Chiefs Pantalones
09-05-2022, 01:32 PM

This is hilarious 🤣

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">It’s GAME WEEK!<br><br>Chiefs…<br><br>Cardinals…<br><br>Patrick Mahomes.<br><br>Kyler Murray.<br><br>Sunday at 3:25 p.m. on CBS…<br><br>LFG. <a href="https://t.co/nwp8ivQR5x">pic.twitter.com/nwp8ivQR5x</a></p>&mdash; ChiefsJayhawksRoyals (@CJR16255) <a href="https://twitter.com/CJR16255/status/1566833984121749504?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 5, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

In58men
09-05-2022, 01:50 PM
Chiefs are working out safety James Wiggins (former Arizona Cardinals seventh-round draft pick from @GoBearcatsFB today, per a league source #Chiefs @PFN365

Bowser
09-05-2022, 01:58 PM
Chiefs are working out safety James Wiggins (former Arizona Cardinals seventh-round draft pick from @GoBearcatsFB today, per a league source #Chiefs @PFN365

"Tell us all you know about their defensive looks, and we'll give you this gym bag filled with 50K cash in it."

Chief Pagan
09-05-2022, 02:03 PM

https://media1.giphy.com/media/l2QZZfNSeaD3jJChy/giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47c6pqbrwp1xhurogpyoi67xb2s19om5j01q2tewj3&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

Marcellus
09-05-2022, 03:53 PM

The same brass that just gave him a $230MM extension thinks he is a dipshit?

Easy 6
09-05-2022, 05:03 PM
My money says Kyler slept thru Study Hall, so we're looking at a 26-13 Chiefs win

louie aguiar
09-05-2022, 05:09 PM
It’s going to be a HOT one. Predicted 102 at kickoff

neech
09-05-2022, 05:18 PM
My money says Kyler slept thru Study Hall, so we're looking at a 26-13 Chiefs win

I'm thinking even if he studied during study hall it will be a 28-13 Chiefs win.

Easy 6
09-05-2022, 05:27 PM
I'm thinking even if he studied during study hall it will be a 28-13 Chiefs win.

Even better, lets go with that

Why Not?
09-05-2022, 05:52 PM

1. That's not bad for Arizona in mid September

2. I imagine that they probably will have the roof closed though. If so, it'll be 78 inside.

BleedingRed
09-05-2022, 05:59 PM
Chiefs roll 42-17

Bearcat
09-05-2022, 06:01 PM

Predicted ~78 inside the stadium. ;)

TwistedChief
09-05-2022, 06:02 PM

There's no chance this game is outside in the heat, right? Pretty sure that dome is closed.

louie aguiar
09-05-2022, 06:08 PM
Predicted ~78 inside the stadium. ;)

Ahh, forgot all about that. Nevermind!

tredadda
09-05-2022, 06:10 PM
Do they even have fans or a message board?

RaidersOftheCellar
09-05-2022, 07:01 PM
I’ll go with 31-21 KC.

scho63
09-06-2022, 10:27 AM
I Belize the Chiefs will win this by > 10 points

Chiefs 41-Cards 29

Why Not?
09-06-2022, 10:34 AM
Do they even have fans or a message board?

1. Sort of

2. Not really

ptlyon
09-06-2022, 11:31 AM
If so, it'll be 78 inside.

Just like Olathe

Bowser
09-06-2022, 05:37 PM
Just like Olathe

It's 74 year round in Olathe, you pleb sonofabitch. 78 is too hot for Olathe.

Bowser
09-06-2022, 05:38 PM
And I think we come out firing. 45-31 with Mahomes hitting five, count 'em FIVE touchdown passes, and it's not even that close.

RunKC
09-06-2022, 05:39 PM
I genuinely feel bad that their corner situation is so bad considering Jeff Gladney died and their #2 corner burned himself and is out.

They did trade for Trayvon Mullen but that means little. Add to that Chandler Jones is gone and JJ Watt is a broke dick that has 10 sacks the last 3 years.

Yeah. We dropping 40 on these fools

Coochie liquor
09-06-2022, 05:42 PM
Mahomes MVP, and SB MVP season starts Saturday SUNDAY at 430 4:25ET. Mi cyaan wait!!

Marcellus
09-06-2022, 06:01 PM
I genuinely feel bad that their corner situation is so bad considering Jeff Gladney died and their #2 corner burned himself and is out.

They did trade for Trayvon Mullen but that means little. Add to that Chandler Jones is gone and JJ Watt is a broke dick that has 10 sacks the last 3 years.

Yeah. We dropping 40 on these fools

AZ gave up the most receiving TD's to WR last year, and they had more talent on defense they are going into this season with both in the secondary and pass rush.

Marcellus
09-06-2022, 06:01 PM
Mahomes MVP, and SB MVP season starts Saturday at 430 ET. Mi cyaan wait!!

They move the game?

lawrenceRaider
09-06-2022, 06:05 PM
They fucking suck

The midget always plays his best ball to start the season.

Won't matter, but might make it interesting.

tredadda
09-06-2022, 06:22 PM
The midget always plays his best ball to start the season.

Won't matter, but might make it interesting.

He also doesn’t have Kirk or Hopkins this time around. They shocked a lot of teams early last year, but the league caught up to them. I don’t see them surprising anyone this year.

Halfcan
09-06-2022, 07:05 PM
The Cards secondary is going to get torched by Mahomes.

BossChief
09-06-2022, 07:37 PM
This is going to be a bloodbath. Kyler Murray is going to get depantsed and this one will get away from Arizona early and I wouldn’t be shocked in the least if we are up 21-0 at the end of the first quarter.

This secondary is going to embarrass Rondale Moore and Hollywood Brown.

Our offense will almost effortlessly go up and down the field.

Titty Meat
09-06-2022, 07:41 PM
I could see us being a little rusty since the guys haven't really played in 3 weeks

BossChief
09-06-2022, 07:44 PM
I could see us being a little rusty since the guys haven't really played in 3 weeks

I don’t see it

Titty Meat
09-06-2022, 07:46 PM
I don’t see it

You don't see how guys who haven't played in 3 weeks could possibly be rusty?

the steam
09-06-2022, 07:47 PM
Would of rather seen them late in the season. They are like the Raiders, play good the first half of the season then peter out. I think we still get the job done though

smithandrew051
09-06-2022, 07:51 PM
I wish Deberg was here for a prediction. It’d be something like:

“Cardinals look scary on paper. Kyler Murray will be too much for Reid/Mahomes to hang with. Chiefs keep it close for a half, but Cardinals pull away. Nothing to be ashamed of when you lose to a Super Bowl contender on the road. Something to build off of.

42-17 Cardinals”

RaidersOftheCellar
09-06-2022, 08:19 PM

Your posting seems a little rusty. Did you take 3 weeks off?

Baby Lee
09-06-2022, 10:51 PM
Bruh, that shit UNRULY

SuperBowl4
09-06-2022, 11:01 PM
I could see us being a little rusty since the guys haven't really played in 3 weeksEnjoy the game while you wear your mask. :thumb: The ONLY thing "rusty" is your posts.

Best22
09-06-2022, 11:55 PM

Arizona hasn’t played in 3+ weeks either

Simply Red
09-07-2022, 01:07 AM
I like KC Chiefs in this contest!

CupidStunt
09-07-2022, 06:07 AM

Have theirs?

Chiefs roll from start to finish. They're better at everything.

dirk digler
09-07-2022, 06:41 AM
Looking at the depth chart I admit I am surprised Chenal is starting. I don't remember him getting much work in preseason with the first teams, seemed it all with the #2 and #3's. Wonder if he will play all 3 downs.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Chiefs season opening depth chart <a href="https://t.co/kbbC8whYuT">pic.twitter.com/kbbC8whYuT</a></p>&mdash; Adam Teicher (@adamteicher) <a href="https://twitter.com/adamteicher/status/1567245984794550272?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 6, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Coochie liquor
09-07-2022, 07:03 AM
They move the game?

Alcohol was kicking my ass. Damnit!

Coochie liquor
09-07-2022, 07:08 AM
Chiefs have the longest current opening day win streak. 7 games, about to be 8. LFG!

smithandrew051
09-07-2022, 07:12 AM
Looking at the depth chart I admit I am surprised Chenal is starting. I don't remember him getting much work in preseason with the first teams, seemed it all with the #2 and #3's. Wonder if he will play all 3 downs.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Chiefs season opening depth chart <a href="https://t.co/kbbC8whYuT">pic.twitter.com/kbbC8whYuT</a></p>&mdash; Adam Teicher (@adamteicher) <a href="https://twitter.com/adamteicher/status/1567245984794550272?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 6, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Gentlemen…start your erections.

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-07-2022, 07:15 AM
Kinnard listed as backup RT behind Wylie. If Kinnard doesn't prove to be a beast we need to pick a RT at 32 next draft.

htismaqe
09-07-2022, 07:20 AM
Kinnard listed as backup RT behind Wylie. If Kinnard doesn't prove to be a beast we need to pick a RT at 32 next draft.

Fuck no.

O.city
09-07-2022, 07:30 AM
So did they not bring Lee back at all?

smithandrew051
09-07-2022, 07:36 AM

I don’t think we target any one position for now. The season hasn’t started and we have no idea what prospects will realistically be there.

Besides, winning the Super Bowl with Wylie at RT devalues the position a bit in my opinion.

dirk digler
09-07-2022, 07:38 AM
So did they not bring Lee back at all?

Practice squad.

I just noticed Dunlap is Chenal's backup, wtf

O.city
09-07-2022, 07:40 AM
Yeah, that can't be right

Dunerdr
09-07-2022, 08:00 AM
pr department depth chart

louie aguiar
09-07-2022, 08:10 AM
I wish they would flip-flop the starting defensive ends for the second-string defensive ends

Skyy God
09-07-2022, 08:12 AM
Gentlemen…start your erections.

1 interior OL reserve seems, uh, ill conceived.

Kiimo
09-07-2022, 08:20 AM

:facepalm:

smithandrew051
09-07-2022, 08:28 AM
Practice squad.

I just noticed Dunlap is Chenal's backup, wtf

Yeah, that should be Saunders!

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-07-2022, 08:53 AM

**** no.

:facepalm:

LMAO

I Knew I could trigger!

htismaqe
09-07-2022, 08:54 AM
LMAO

I Knew I could trigger!

Troll.

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-07-2022, 09:01 AM
Seriously, Once Kinnard has a year and Niuang is 100% we have some good potential there and I kinda like Wylie. He seems the good ole corn fed lunch pail kinda guy. The Sorenson of the OL.

Sofa King
09-07-2022, 09:40 AM
The Cardinals are such a fucking boring first team to play. We haven't seen a meaningful game in months and we should be pumped. But here we are, middling on page 3 of the pre-game thread with very little energy.

New World Order
09-07-2022, 09:44 AM
The Cardinals are such a ****ing boring first team to play. We haven't seen a meaningful game in months and we should be pumped. But here we are, middling on page 3 of the pre-game thread with very little energy.

I like it. They were a playoff team last year.

lcarus
09-07-2022, 09:44 AM
They need to hit Murray so hard he signs with the Mariners.

Sofa King
09-07-2022, 09:45 AM
I like it. They were a playoff team last year.

A meaningless playoff team though. They tanked down the stretch and have very little buzz. They're not even an AFC team. They aren't flashy at all.

Just a boring team.

New World Order
09-07-2022, 09:48 AM
A meaningless playoff team though. They tanked down the stretch and have very little buzz. They're not even an AFC team. They aren't flashy at all.

Just a boring team.

We have a group of receivers Mahomes has never played a regular season game with.

For the first game, I'd rather play the Cardinals than a team like the Rams or Bills.

Why Not?
09-07-2022, 09:54 AM
The Cardinals are such a ****ing boring first team to play. We haven't seen a meaningful game in months and we should be pumped. But here we are, middling on page 3 of the pre-game thread with very little energy.

?. The Chiefs could be playing the Little Sisters of the Salvation Army and I promise you, at 325 Central on Sunday, this place and everyone will be pumped!

KCUnited
09-07-2022, 10:22 AM
?. The Chiefs could be playing the Little Sisters of the Salvation Army and I promise you, at 325 Central on Sunday, this place and everyone will be pumped!

Denver is actually the late game on 12/11

Why Not?
09-07-2022, 10:23 AM
LMAODenver is actually the late game on 12/11

dirk digler
09-07-2022, 10:49 AM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">No injuries to report for the Chiefs today, per Coach Reid. Everybody will practice.</p>&mdash; Matt McMullen (@KCChiefs_Matt) <a href="https://twitter.com/KCChiefs_Matt/status/1567555458143068161?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 7, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

In58men
09-07-2022, 11:01 AM
We need a thread for the NFL maps!!!!

LESSSSSSSSSSS GOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

smithandrew051
09-07-2022, 11:21 AM
Denver is actually the late game on 12/11

It’s my pleasure to assist in seeing this post go gold

Raiderhater
09-07-2022, 11:57 AM
Seriously, Once Kinnard has a year and Niuang is 100% we have some good potential there and I kinda like Wylie. He seems the good ole corn fed lunch pail kinda guy. The Sorenson of the OL.

Cut him! Cut him now!

ModSocks
09-07-2022, 11:59 AM

Seriously. It's time to get into the regular season swing of things.

Hammock Parties
09-07-2022, 12:01 PM
this is feeling like the jacksonville opener in 2019

New World Order
09-07-2022, 12:04 PM

I think eDave used to post those.

Marcellus
09-07-2022, 12:22 PM

First thing you need to realize is the depth chart generally means very little when you are talking Andy Reid.

htismaqe
09-07-2022, 12:28 PM
First thing you need to realize is the depth chart generally means very little when you are talking Andy Reid.

Exactly.

Hammock Parties
09-07-2022, 12:44 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/AZCardinals?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#AZCardinals</a> coach Kliff Kingsbury says JJ Watt is day-to-day with a calf injury. He did not practice today.</p>&mdash; Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) <a href="https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1567579455433891840?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 7, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

tredadda
09-07-2022, 12:48 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/AZCardinals?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#AZCardinals</a> coach Kliff Kingsbury says JJ Watt is day-to-day with a calf injury. He did not practice today.</p>&mdash; Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) <a href="https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1567579455433891840?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 7, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Shocking!

Dante84
09-07-2022, 12:54 PM
Man, we actually have speed on defense this year. If the youngins in the secondary don't shit their collective pants and actually step up to the challenge, this will be a very fun season.

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-07-2022, 01:02 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/q28CNz4B3ao" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dunerdr
09-07-2022, 01:18 PM
this is feeling like the jacksonville opener in 2019

I was thinking 2020 texans opener. Everyone thought it should be good but the Chefs just marched down over and over face raping the Texans.

RunKC
09-07-2022, 01:27 PM
This is gonna be very bad for Arizona

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Kliff Kingsbury says Trayvon Mullen is still dealing with an injury from last year and he’s not sure if he’s going to be ready enough to play him. Day to day.</p>&mdash; Taylor Bisciotti (@TaylorBisciotti) <a href="https://twitter.com/TaylorBisciotti/status/1567579394520272896?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 7, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

smithandrew051
09-07-2022, 01:30 PM
Chiefs dropping triple digits on Fartinals

htismaqe
09-07-2022, 01:31 PM
I'll admit, I've taken most of the offseason off. Who are their starting WR's going into the game? Do they even have any?

Man, if we can stop the run, we should stomp these guys.

smithandrew051
09-07-2022, 01:33 PM
I'll admit, I've taken most of the offseason off. Who are their starting WR's going into the game? Do they even have any?

Man, if we can stop the run, we should stomp these guys.

Whatever is left of AJ Green and Rondale Moore

smithandrew051
09-07-2022, 01:34 PM
And Hollywood Brown

Best22
09-07-2022, 01:36 PM

He’ll probably only play rarely.

Bolton and Gay are playing most of the snaps at LB

htismaqe
09-07-2022, 01:37 PM
He’ll probably only play rarely.

Bolton and Gay are playing most of the snaps at LB

Depends on the sub packages. The Chiefs tend to play a ton of nickel base so yeah, it will likely be mostly Bolton and Gay most of the time.

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-07-2022, 01:38 PM
Getting pressure on Murray is important. It virtually shuts him down.

htismaqe
09-07-2022, 01:38 PM

Yep.

Hammock Parties
09-07-2022, 01:42 PM

they're gonna blitz a ton

ModSocks
09-07-2022, 01:45 PM
Whatever is left of AJ Green and Rondale Moore

And Hollywood Brown

htismaqe
09-07-2022, 01:46 PM
And Hollywood Brown

Is he really that good? Do we even know, considering he came out of Baltimore?

penguinz
09-07-2022, 01:49 PM
Is he really that good? Do we even know, considering he came out of Baltimore?

I don't know how you can accurately evaluate any WR coming out of Baltimore.

htismaqe
09-07-2022, 01:55 PM
I don't know how you can accurately evaluate any WR coming out of Baltimore.

Right.

Dante84
09-07-2022, 02:03 PM
I still expect Lee to be pulled up prior to Sunday, but I guess we'll see.

No reason to do it early and tip our hand (even though its a minor hand tip). If they are scheming to target Leo the rookie all week, and then Saturday we flip it and have Lee the veteran as the starter, its just one more thing for them to have to account for.

Not saying it will make/break the game, but maybe a subtle strategy maneuver.

ModSocks
09-07-2022, 02:04 PM
I still expect Lee to be pulled up prior to Sunday, but I guess we'll see.

No reason to do it early and tip our hand (even though its a minor hand tip). If they are scheming to target Leo the rookie all week, and then Saturday we flip it and have Lee the veteran as the starter, its just one more thing for them to have to account for.

You'd think they'd want him on the roster now if that were the case so he can practice the game plan.

raybec 4
09-07-2022, 02:17 PM
You'd think they'd want him on the roster now if that were the case so he can practice the game plan.

I doubt they put him on the roster this week. They don't want to guarantee his full salary for the year.

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-07-2022, 02:28 PM

I just squirted

Oxford
09-07-2022, 02:37 PM

46 defense

Dante84
09-07-2022, 02:40 PM

If he's on the PS, can't he still be a part of that?

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-07-2022, 02:41 PM
Who's gonna start the game day thread ????? This is important. Can anyone research our last 7 years opening day win streak ??

Marcellus
09-07-2022, 02:48 PM
If he's on the PS, can't he still be a part of that?

Yes.

Tribal Warfare
09-07-2022, 03:14 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Everyone on the active roster participated fully in practice today <a href="https://t.co/M4PPWpAHgN">https://t.co/M4PPWpAHgN</a></p>&mdash; Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) <a href="https://twitter.com/Chiefs/status/1567620771941416967?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 7, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Bearcat
09-07-2022, 06:17 PM
<iframe id="reddit-embed" src="https://www.redditmedia.com/r/KansasCityChiefs/comments/x854rd/the_cardinals_interview_patrick_mahomes/?ref_source=embed&amp;ref=share&amp;embed=true" sandbox="allow-scripts allow-same-origin allow-popups" style="border: none;" height="411" width="640" scrolling="no"></iframe>

Baby Lee
09-07-2022, 06:38 PM
<iframe id="reddit-embed" src="https://www.redditmedia.com/r/KansasCityChiefs/comments/x854rd/the_cardinals_interview_patrick_mahomes/?ref_source=embed&amp;ref=share&amp;embed=true" sandbox="allow-scripts allow-same-origin allow-popups" style="border: none;" height="411" width="640" scrolling="no"></iframe>

I somehow feel ol' Bearcat's entire life led up to the opportunity to post that . . .

Congrats, good sir.

https://c.tenor.com/jlJrz8BmwCIAAAAC/everything-stefon.gif

Bearcat
09-07-2022, 09:09 PM
I somehow feel ol' Bearcat's entire life led up to the opportunity to post that . . .

Congrats, good sir.

https://i.imgur.com/Ie9VzrE.png

ArrowHeader
09-07-2022, 10:05 PM
Don’t sleep on Cards. See them as overmatched but if Murray has one of “those” games it could be interesting

RaidersOftheCellar
09-09-2022, 09:17 AM
Don’t sleep on Cards. See them as overmatched but if Murray has one of “those” games it could be interesting

I see the Chiefs winning, but I think they'll need to be focused and play well to do it.

Some people are definitely setting themselves up for a meltdown if they happen to lose. "Agggggh, we suck...this should have been a 30 pt beatdown!"

RaidersOftheCellar
09-09-2022, 09:18 AM
Weird that the spread suddenly jumped from -3 to -6. Lot of money pouring in on the Chiefs?

scho63
09-09-2022, 09:47 AM
Weird that the spread suddenly jumped from -3 to -6. Lot of money pouring in on the Chiefs?

JJ Watt out? :hmmm:

htismaqe
09-09-2022, 09:49 AM
JJ Watt out? :hmmm:

Rondale Moore is hurt too.

smithandrew051
09-09-2022, 09:52 AM
The Chiefs are 1 of 2 teams who have a chance of winning this game

DeathByArrows
09-09-2022, 09:54 AM

I think people saw what Buffalo did to LA last night and how close our game was with them last year and then factoring in the Rams demolishing Arizona in the wild card last year, well its a perfect storm for movement.

redfan
09-09-2022, 10:13 AM
Maybe it's my homervision, but Chiefs at -4.5 seemed like easy money; now I see it has moved to -6.

DrunkBassGuitar
09-09-2022, 10:21 AM
The Chiefs are 1 of 2 teams who have a chance of winning this game

this is the kind of deep, thoughtful analysis that makes this forum so great IMO

ptlyon
09-09-2022, 10:33 AM
this is the kind of deep, thoughtful analysis that makes this forum so great IMO

Based on that new information, I like our chances

In58men
09-09-2022, 10:56 AM
Everyone on the Chiefs’ active roster is participating in today’s practice.

Gary Cooper
09-09-2022, 10:58 AM
Let's talk about Kliff Kingsbury's girlfriend.

https://nypost.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2022/06/newspress-collage-22836385-1656441034195.jpg?quality=75&strip=all&1656427191

staylor26
09-09-2022, 11:03 AM
I just sniffed my screen

BleedingRed
09-09-2022, 11:06 AM
Ok hes a winner I dont care what you say

TLO
09-09-2022, 11:09 AM
I just sniffed my screen

Werido

ptlyon
09-09-2022, 11:14 AM
I scratched first

staylor26
09-09-2022, 11:16 AM
Werido

I'm sure you lick ass without sniffing first, degenerate.

smithandrew051
09-09-2022, 11:18 AM
I just sniffed my screen

Jokes on you. I farted into the comment box and clicked “submit reply”.

Got ‘em.

Titty Meat
09-09-2022, 11:19 AM
I just sniffed my screen

I'd like to wash your underwear with my tounge

UChieffyBugger
09-09-2022, 11:20 AM

https://nypost.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2022/06/newspress-collage-22836385-1656441034195.jpg?quality=75&strip=all&1656427191

Lol these broads are going crazy with those Brazilian butt lifts man daaaannnnggg :evil:

ptlyon
09-09-2022, 11:21 AM
Lol these broads are going crazy with those Brazilian butt lifts man daaaannnnggg :evil:

She's Brazilian bro

KCUnited
09-09-2022, 11:24 AM
I've seen waaaaaay hotter at the Guitar Center in Placencia Belize

ModSocks
09-09-2022, 11:28 AM

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/6J9EYB2Z27Qg8" width="480" height="270" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/shocked-george-clooney-6J9EYB2Z27Qg8"

staylor26
09-09-2022, 11:34 AM
I'd like to wash your underwear with my tounge

Thanks I just vomited.

htismaqe
09-09-2022, 11:37 AM
Thanks I just vomited.

He's into that, too.

Gary Cooper
09-09-2022, 11:43 AM
She's Brazilian bro

She's Polish. Veronica Bielik.

ptlyon
09-09-2022, 11:45 AM
She's Polish. Veronica Bielik.

Oh, sorry, didn't look at her face. See it now.

Gary Cooper
09-09-2022, 11:59 AM
Oh, sorry, didn't look at her face. See it now.
He and McVay have ushered in a new era of WAGs.

RunKC
09-09-2022, 11:59 AM
Nate Taylor saying we will see Leo Chenal a lot early. It’s gonna be a full on youth movement early on

Hammock Parties
09-09-2022, 12:00 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FcOvCa6aIAAg9eL?format=jpg&name=large

KCUnited
09-09-2022, 12:00 PM
Would love to see The Waterboy stamp Murray

Titty Meat
09-09-2022, 12:01 PM
Thanks I just vomited.

You don't like clean underwear? Gross!

Titty Meat
09-09-2022, 12:01 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FcOvCa6aIAAg9eL?format=jpg&name=large

Lewdog is jacked

FAX
09-09-2022, 12:03 PM
If we don't score 34+ against the Desert Whores, I will be sorely disappointed.

FAX

In58men
09-09-2022, 01:17 PM
Every player on the Chiefs' active roster, based on the team's injury report, is expected to be available for Sunday's opener against the Cardinals.

Frank Clark (illness from dehydration following Wednesday's practice) was the lone player who was limited in today's practice.

Per Nate Taylor