PDA

View Full Version : Computers Anyone here using Pipedrive CRM or Copper CRM and Ring Central?

scho63
05-23-2023, 08:31 PM
In my new role as Sales Ops and Biz Dev Mgr, I am in the end stages of evaluating CRMs that would best fit our company moving forward.

In my career I have used 8 others from ACT to Salesforce. I even designed a custom built one for my company in Northern VA.

I was leaning towards Copper and told my CEO that would likely be the choice.

This weekend I built out the Copper CRM and not thrilled. Unlike Pipedrive, Copper comes with no sample data to make it easier and quicker to do an evaluation.

I would love feedback from both users and any admins like me. We will only have about 7-8 to start but it will jump to 15-20 in less than 3 months and continue to grow.

Integrations of 3rd party apps using Zapier can be a clusterfuck but they kinda rule the app connectivity space. We are also on Freshdesk for support so that's important.

Any reviews of both Pros and Cons would be great.

As far as Ring Central, I wasn't the one to originally set it up and that person was just let go. I've tried like hell to get everything set up in Ring Central bit it has been an utter nightmare. Considering all the training videos and admin guides are from 2-3 years ago and the newest version is different, I'm at a standstill.

Is Ring Central admin setup as hard amd confusing as fuck or am I just missing something? Really one of the least intuitive pieces of software I ever dealt with.