PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Lame Commercial has Mahomes Simping for USWNT

Pointer19
06-25-2023, 03:24 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/LEZCJw9JH5I" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'm ready for football season.

Why Not?
06-25-2023, 03:25 PM
Did you just use the word “lame” in the same sentence as Mahomes? Mods, I believe this violates at least 7 board rules.

Titty Meat
06-25-2023, 03:25 PM
Fuck the USWNT

Pointer19
06-25-2023, 03:26 PM
Did you just use the word “lame” in the same sentence as Mahomes? Mods, I believe this violates at least 7 board rules.

"Mahomes scores five TDs on lame Oakland castaways." There's an exception to every rule!

Hammock Parties
06-25-2023, 03:26 PM
if they're lucky they'll make more money than the WNBA

Bowser
06-25-2023, 03:27 PM
A 15 year old boys soccer team beat the women's national soccer team. Bringing in every NFL superstar there is or has been will not change the fact that their product sucks and is not attractive nor appealing.

ChiefsCountry
06-25-2023, 03:28 PM
A 15 year old boys soccer team beat the women's national soccer team. Bringing in every NFL superstar there is or has been will not change the fact that their product sucks and is not attractive.

A few of them are attractive....:p

SuperBowl4
06-25-2023, 03:28 PM
Lame Commercial has Mahomes Making Million$

Why Not?
06-25-2023, 03:29 PM
"Mahomes scores five TDs on lame Oakland castaways." There's an exception to every rule!

Well, when you put it that way, I see your point.

Why Not?
06-25-2023, 03:32 PM
**** the USWNT

I don't give a shit about their opinion of anything nor what they earn. I am a sucker for any US men's or women's WC or Olympic teams/athletes however, so I will watch.

chiefzilla1501
06-25-2023, 03:38 PM
Jesus with this shit

Mahomes co-owns a women’s soccer team with Brittany, who was excellent at soccer. Of course he has a legit interest in this.

Just because the USWNT doesn’t make the same money as usmnt doesn’t mean they aren’t making a shitload of money and only a simp would believe otherwise. It’s not the wnba.

Just because you don’t watch doesn’t mean there aren’t girls and women who are interested in the sport.

Chiefspants
06-25-2023, 03:39 PM
We win two super bowls and this board still complains about the dumbest **** sometimes.

WhawhaWhat
06-25-2023, 03:40 PM
A 15 year old boys soccer team beat the women's national soccer team. Bringing in every NFL superstar there is or has been will not change the fact that their product sucks and is not attractive nor appealing.

Do you watch college sports? What about lower weight classes in combat sports?

RealSNR
06-25-2023, 03:43 PM
Dollar store Fabio has some cringey ass lines in this.

ReynardMuldrake
06-25-2023, 03:45 PM
Some people just love to complain. Who cares? Let him support who he wants.

Rainbarrel
06-25-2023, 03:47 PM
Get drunk until you pass out & My baby is sick and needs meat day. Fall on the same day this year, today

Tribal Warfare
06-25-2023, 03:58 PM
That was cringe

Rain Man
06-25-2023, 04:38 PM
He can do whatever he wants as long as he's doing a victory kneeldown at the end of the Super Bowl each year.

Bowser
06-25-2023, 04:44 PM
He can do whatever he wants as long as he's doing a victory kneeldown at the end of the Super Bowl each year.

/thread

tyecopeland
06-25-2023, 04:49 PM

A few of them are attractive....:p

There's a joke here but I'm not willing to post it.

Bowser
06-25-2023, 04:52 PM
There's a joke here but I'm not willing to post it.

I'm thinking Arby's!

bdj23
06-25-2023, 04:55 PM
Remember in 2015 when people were actually getting into the US women's team when they won the WC? Then they made blowhard Rapinoe the face of the team and she immediately destroyed all the raport they built up and now nobody cares again?

that sure was brilliant

Pitt Gorilla
06-25-2023, 04:56 PM
We win two super bowls and this board still complains about the dumbest **** sometimes.

One would think that folks could understand that: 1) not every advertisement is meant specifically for them AND 2) that fact shouldn't make one all pissy.

ChiefsCountry
06-25-2023, 04:59 PM
Remember in 2015 when people were actually getting into the US women's team when they won the WC? Then they made blowhard Rapinoe the face of the team and she immediately destroyed all the raport they built up and now nobody cares again?

that sure was brilliant

Should have kept the dyke muzzled and put Alex Morgan out in front.

vonBobo
06-25-2023, 05:03 PM

There are 15 year old boys that run faster than Mahomes, you should never watch Mahomes play ever again.

The USWNT over the last couple of decades has given us thrilling moments on a world stage. They excel vs the best of the world and have found more success than other current US national teams combined. They are role models for girls all over the country and all over the world. They are a true example of the American exceptionalism wet dream that so many pretend to believe in, yet refuse to acknowledge this team because of whiney sexist bullshit.

Enjoy your 15 year old boy soccer, america hater.

suzzer99
06-25-2023, 05:08 PM
I enjoy the USWNT more than the USMNT, and more than any other women's sport. They win and they win with style.

chiefzilla1501
06-25-2023, 05:11 PM

that sure was brilliant

That isn’t remotely true as much as you want it to be.

USWNT World Cup ratings are strong. Unless you count covid years
women’s apparel has boomed including Nike which has been growing the category by double digit %s
Their exhibitions generally pull in 15k which is below usmnt but still strong, given lack of international pull

The only part that hasn’t taken off is a pro league. Which arguably is still very much in infancy

Anyone with common sense can see why. It’s the best outlet for a girl athlete who wants to play competitive sports. And girls like wearing their jerseys. It’s such a weird thing to get a macho complex over. Imagine grown men getting this riled up about a sport that’s largely intended for young girls.

RedinTexas
06-25-2023, 05:15 PM
The biggest problem with the USWNT is the fact that they play soccer. Personally, I enjoy soccer. It's nowhere near football, but it's ok. OTOH, most Americans don't care about soccer. When you combine a sport that most of us care little about with obnoxious women that are overtly political, it's a bad mix for most viewers.

vonBobo
06-25-2023, 05:23 PM
The biggest problem with the USWNT is the fact that they play soccer. Personally, I enjoy soccer. It's nowhere near football, but it's ok. OTOH, most Americans don't care about soccer. When you combine a sport that most of us care little about with obnoxious women that are overtly political, it's a bad mix for most viewers.

Males have the obnoxious athlete category locked up. This is absurd.

It's not a problem with women playing soccer, the problem is you. What makes you uncomfortable about women asking for more money? Why does anyone's political views, short of being asshole to people, make you not want to appreciate the job they do for the country?

bdj23
06-25-2023, 05:25 PM

women’s apparel has boomed including Nike which has been growing the category by double digit %s
Their exhibitions generally pull in 15k which is below usmnt but still strong, given lack of international pull

The only part that hasn’t taken off is a pro league. Which arguably is still very much in infancy

Anyone with common sense can see why. It’s the best outlet for a girl athlete who wants to play competitive sports. And girls like wearing their jerseys. It’s such a weird thing to get a macho complex over. Imagine grown men getting this riled up about a sport that’s largely intended for young girls.

Typing 3 sentences is hardly riled up. Didn't covid years also happen to coincidence with Rapinoe being insufferable? You'd think being locked inside with nothing to do and boredom taking hold would boost their ratings even further.

DaFace
06-25-2023, 05:27 PM

Hell hath no fury like a man with an inferiority complex.

Buddy Rich
06-25-2023, 05:28 PM
Males have the obnoxious athlete category locked up. This is absurd.

It's not a problem with women playing soccer, the problem is you. What makes you uncomfortable about women asking for more money? Why does anyone's political views, short of being asshole to people, make you not want to appreciate the job they do for the country?

this part is funny. oh, their sacrifice!

Rain Man
06-25-2023, 05:34 PM
This thread is going to lower my ratio of positive to negative thumbs.

BigRedChief
06-25-2023, 05:34 PM
If our football savior is in it, it can’t be lame.

vonBobo
06-25-2023, 06:00 PM
this part is funny. oh, their sacrifice!

Yet we call male athletes gods and royalty.

TLO
06-25-2023, 06:01 PM
Don't make me break out the picture of Hope Solo's butthole...

Buddy Rich
06-25-2023, 06:12 PM

Bow to your godKing!

https://webercup.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/troup.jpg

Titty Meat
06-25-2023, 06:15 PM

They arent going to give u any pussy stop with the white knighting shit

chiefzilla1501
06-25-2023, 06:22 PM
Typing 3 sentences is hardly riled up. Didn't covid years also happen to coincidence with Rapinoe being insufferable? You'd think being locked inside with nothing to do and boredom taking hold would boost their ratings even further.

No, all sports took a ratings dip. But none more impactful than a sport that relies heavily on an event that occurs once every 4 years. Olympics were a flop too. I imagine rapinoe has been a turnoff for plenty but no more than the prediction that kaepernick and lebron were going to tank their sports. Nfl and nba are plenty strong. At the end of the day most people just want to watch sports.

Not implying you’re riled up. Collectively everyone is butthurt about a sport that isn’t even intended for them.

wazu
06-25-2023, 06:24 PM
That commercial wasn't that bad. Just some goodwill to women's soccer. Probably just buys love for the Chiefs from some of the many women who do or have played the sport. Geez.

Bowser
06-25-2023, 06:38 PM
There are 15 year old boys that run faster than Mahomes, you should never watch Mahomes play ever again.

The USWNT over the last couple of decades has given us thrilling moments on a world stage. They excel vs the best of the world and have found more success than other current US national teams combined. They are role models for girls all over the country and all over the world. They are a true example of the American exceptionalism wet dream that so many pretend to believe in, yet refuse to acknowledge this team because of whiney sexist bullshit.

Enjoy your 15 year old boy soccer, america hater.

You have defeated me. I have now been thoroughly guilted into being an unabashed USWNT fan.

But please do let me know when a 15 year old boy can win a Super Bowl on one leg. TIA

Red Dawg
06-25-2023, 06:42 PM
Don't care. Mahomes has earned a pass for everything but nasty crimes he would never commit anyway.

vonBobo
06-25-2023, 06:47 PM
They arent going to give u any pussy stop with the white knighting shit

Lol, they are real world champions, not some damsels in a Kevin Costner movie.

vonBobo
06-25-2023, 07:10 PM
You have defeated me. I have now been thoroughly guilted into being an unabashed USWNT fan.

But please do let me know when a 15 year old boy can win a Super Bowl on one leg. TIA

A lot of female athletes run faster than Mahomes.

Pasta Little Brioni
06-25-2023, 07:10 PM
I refuse to watch it. What does he say that pissed you off?

Rain Man
06-25-2023, 07:15 PM
There are 15 year old boys that run faster than Mahomes,...

Not if he's running for a critical third down.

Not if he's running for a critical third down.

|Zach|
06-25-2023, 07:39 PM
I enjoy the USWNT more than the USMNT, and more than any other women's sport. They win and they win with style.

Feels like the rest of the world slowly catches up a little bit as time goes on the next World Cup will be interesting.

|Zach|
06-25-2023, 07:41 PM

NWSL is an interesting league it has made some good strides but has a haves and have not in regard to fan engagement which you also see to a lesser extent in MLS.

This new ownership group in KC has done a lot of great things and that stadium is in a nice spot. I think they should have put more seats in it but easy for me to say I was not the one paying for it. They have more season ticket interest than there our seats currently.

|Zach|
06-25-2023, 07:43 PM
The women's national team is awesome. I usually only catch the World Cup games because there are only so many sports\teams someone can watch and also be a functioning adult but they are entertaining when they are on.

big nasty kcnut
06-25-2023, 08:06 PM
Mahomes in anything is never lame! He brought us 2 super bowls. Never insult him again.

ChiefsCountry
06-25-2023, 08:19 PM
Don't make me break out the picture of Hope Solo's butthole...

https://images.ctfassets.net/o19mhvm9a2cm/1RXJlPm27qSBvlckqm0ePl/34df50c716ad9552452ca54213e7d089/Website_RB.png

Zebedee DuBois
06-25-2023, 08:29 PM
Some people took an oath to the He-Man Woman Hater's Club when they were young and remain extremely loyal.
https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fih0.redbubble.net%2Fimage.470153910.3517%2Fflat%2C550x550%2C075%2Cf.jpg&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=5decded5160df149588f637db1cee342a0c86822ee92c54f08b53a52882ea845&ipo=images

Pointer19
06-25-2023, 09:17 PM
It's okay to not enjoy soccer, and it's okay to say that a commercial where Mahomes gets paid to say that he's not the greatest football player in the world (even with the play on words) is lame, and doing either of those things doesn't make you misogynist.

|Zach|
06-25-2023, 09:26 PM
It's okay to not enjoy soccer, and it's okay to say that a commercial where Mahomes gets paid to say that he's not the greatest football player in the world (even with the play on words) is lame, and doing either of those things doesn't make you misogynist.

Totally agree. But lets not pretend there is not *tons* of misogny on this board. It is pretty clear.

Titty Meat
06-25-2023, 10:16 PM
We dont need politics shoved down our throats especially shitty ones. I'm sorry you don't make as much as men to play a game. You still make more than alot of working Americans so STFU

Frazod
06-25-2023, 10:26 PM
I don't give a fuck about soccer, but seriously, Pat can do whatever he wants.

https://i.makeagif.com/media/9-26-2019/ZCI6Fl.gif

RealSNR
06-25-2023, 10:28 PM
Some people took an oath to the He-Man Woman Hater's Club when they were young and remain extremely loyal.
https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fih0.redbubble.net%2Fimage.470153910.3517%2Fflat%2C550x550%2C075%2Cf.jpg&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=5decded5160df149588f637db1cee342a0c86822ee92c54f08b53a52882ea845&ipo=images

Oh, Ram Man totally hated women. You can tell.

chiefzilla1501
06-26-2023, 06:00 AM

You don’t have to like soccer. What’s lame is shoving down people’s throats what sucks about a game you don’t pay attention to. In this case to the point of trying to invalidate the sport entirely.

The ad is cheesy and patronizing. But nobody believed Bo Jackson played the guitar better than Bo Didley. It’s fantasy. And there’s nothing wrong with young athletic girls having sports role models to aspire to and dream about. There’s no need to shit on their dreams and poke fun at the moms and girls who wear their jerseys just because we’re stuck in our own shit. Sure some may be more controversial than others, but that doesn’t make football invalid because some kid idolized tyreek hill

There’s also a world where you can hate soccer and just accept that it’s for someone else, not us.

chiefzilla1501
06-26-2023, 06:16 AM
NWSL is an interesting league it has made some good strides but has a haves and have not in regard to fan engagement which you also see to a lesser extent in MLS.

This new ownership group in KC has done a lot of great things and that stadium is in a nice spot. I think they should have put more seats in it but easy for me to say I was not the one paying for it. They have more season ticket interest than there our seats currently.

They seem like they’re in the same spot as mls a while back which has now grown exponentially. Except their second fiddle to mls/usmnt (understandably) and arguably their dominance made us lose sight that European teams are pumping resources into the sport the Nwsl couldn’t compete with. That seems to be changing and maybe moreso now that mls is more self sustaining and theres still quite a bit of growth potential for women’s soccer.

|Zach|
06-26-2023, 06:50 AM
They seem like they’re in the same spot as mls a while back which has now grown exponentially. Except their second fiddle to mls/usmnt (understandably) and arguably their dominance made us lose sight that European teams are pumping resources into the sport the Nwsl couldn’t compete with. That seems to be changing and maybe moreso now that mls is more self sustaining and theres still quite a bit of growth potential for women’s soccer.

I mostly agree. They feel like they are now where MLS was around 2008 or around there pre Beckham.

In NWSL and MLS some teams have won the hearts and minds of their local community and some clubs have not tapped into that so you have this uneven league where in places that’s it’s good it’s awesome but where it’s not it’s terrible.

NWSL has had a lot of misconduct issues and they really need to get out of that black cloud and continue their momentum.

chiefzilla1501
06-26-2023, 07:24 AM
Also, while I think the equal pay and equal play argument is nonsensical, the criticism is also overplayed. I don’t think the US was unfair with gender pay. FIFA without a doubt is. Which made the US pay imbalanced too. It’s a FIFA issue more than US.

For men, this is a side pot. They’re good enough now that most make a shitload of money on their pro league and they’ll make plenty on endorsements just for wearing the American flag. They also hedge their risk since if they get knocked out early they still make money off USWNT. It’s lesser risk for the US since we have a bubble men’s team while the women typically advances longer. But this gap will close some anyway. FIFA is being pressured on fairer pay and international teams are investing heavily in women’s soccer which should grow the game. As the women’s game gets more money, the shared pot grows too.

But where equal pay probably makes the most sense is that both teams are invested in the others successes. The women know that a successful usmnt will explode their earnings. And the men know that they benefit if the nwsl grows and USWNT succeeds. Soccer is always going to be tougher to promote to young boys choosing between way more popular sports. It’s a slam dunk right now with young girls who ultimately go to games and buy the merch. Not only do they now share in that growth, they can double dip if those girls them become usmnt and mls fans.

AdolfOliverBush
06-26-2023, 08:41 AM
If I was the type of person who gets that upset about any commercial, I'd probably hang myself in the garage.

irafreak
06-26-2023, 09:41 AM
How did this thread make it to 5 pages?

Bowser
06-26-2023, 10:01 AM

Because your settings are out of whack.

BryanBusby
06-26-2023, 10:10 AM

It's the offseason and there are some real emotionally charged up people about a commercial that I tell my DVR to skip past.

The Franchise
06-26-2023, 10:12 AM
I love how a commercial is “shoving it down our throats”. Could you be any more of a bitch?

Kiimo
06-26-2023, 10:35 AM
I love how a commercial is “shoving it down our throats”. Could you be any more of a bitch?

Speaking of Bitch I won't miss the Prison kind

saphojunkie
06-26-2023, 10:39 AM
Women: there is rampant misogyny

Me: you’re exaggerating.

This thread: hold my beer

InChiefsHeaven
06-26-2023, 11:24 AM

I'm not sure I'd say a LOT...but perhaps a few. Fastest woman that I could find on the internet was FloJo back in '88 with a 10.49:

https://worldathletics.org/records/all-time-toplists/sprints/100-metres/outdoor/women/senior

Meanwhile, Mahomes ran a 4.8 40, which is not really comparable to the 100 meter, so I don't know that you can compare them honestly.

Regardless, I doubt there are A LOT of female athletes who run faster than Mahomes. But, it doesn't really have anything to do about why he's great either, so I don't know why it got brought up...

BWillie
06-26-2023, 11:33 AM
I have no dog in the fight. I'm not a die hard Republican or Democrat. Not a soccer fan so take this with a grain of salt but I cannot get fired up at all about womens soccer. I just can't. I know they are good but I still will watch the US Men's Soccer team even if they have small chance than I would watch women's soccer.

mr. tegu
06-26-2023, 11:36 AM
Most people don’t realize how fast a sub 5 forty time is. I wonder what percentage here could do that.

alpha_omega
06-26-2023, 11:36 AM
Guess I didn't realize 15 was an Adidas guy.

AdolfOliverBush
06-26-2023, 11:40 AM
Most people don’t realize how fast a sub 5 forty time is. I wonder what percentage here could do that.

0%

BWillie
06-26-2023, 11:41 AM

Truth. We had one kid in high school run around 4.5. One. Most were 4.8+ if they were pretty good athletes.

The kid who ran the 4.5 played for the Browns.

Pitt Gorilla
06-26-2023, 12:09 PM

Meh, some of the snowflakes on here need safe spaces from ads.

Gravedigger
06-26-2023, 12:10 PM
Mahomes and his wife co-own the new women's soccer team, the Current, with a stadium opening in 2024 in downtown KC across from Ballys. Female soccer is obviously a marketing goal they want to achieve for the sport as well as the stadium. It helps to understand basic marketing and finance to connect the dots.

vonBobo
06-26-2023, 12:14 PM
I'm not sure I'd say a LOT...but perhaps a few. Fastest woman that I could find on the internet was FloJo back in '88 with a 10.49:

https://worldathletics.org/records/all-time-toplists/sprints/100-metres/outdoor/women/senior

Meanwhile, Mahomes ran a 4.8 40, which is not really comparable to the 100 meter, so I don't know that you can compare them honestly.

Regardless, I doubt there are A LOT of female athletes who run faster than Mahomes. But, it doesn't really have anything to do about why he's great either, so I don't know why it got brought up...

Because the USWNT dony play 15 year old boys in the world cup so I'm not sure why that was brought up.

Demonpenz
06-26-2023, 01:01 PM
I don't think people hate the women's team they just hate rappone

Pitt Gorilla
06-26-2023, 01:04 PM
I don't think people hate the women's team they just hate rappone

Meh, I doubt people are actually petty enough to hate her, either.

big nasty kcnut
06-26-2023, 01:44 PM
I hate rappone. She give lesbianism a bad name. Also i like woman soccer just for the hot babes.

The Franchise
06-26-2023, 02:20 PM
I hate rappone. She give lesbianism a bad name. Also i like woman soccer just for the hot babes.

Misogyny doesn’t exist, guys!

Kiimo
06-26-2023, 02:49 PM
Wait a sec why do these lesbians not want to fuck me, a man

gives the lesbians on pornhub a bad name!

Bowser
06-26-2023, 02:59 PM
Misogyny doesn’t exist, guys!

You could certainly make the argument that Megan Rapinoe is NOT an abrasive and unlikeable human being, but that's going to be one hell of a boulder you're going to have to push up a hill if you want to get people to buy into that theory.

ModSocks
06-26-2023, 03:00 PM
I watched about a quarter of a WNBA game yesterday. True story.

ChiefsCountry
06-26-2023, 04:09 PM

Stuck at a restaurant or waiting room that had ESPN on?

Pitt Gorilla
06-26-2023, 04:10 PM

Yeah, I'm not doing that.

ModSocks
06-26-2023, 04:46 PM
Stuck at a restaurant or waiting room that had ESPN on?

Sunday morning, no sports. Waiting for the Padres/Nationals game.

Dog days of sports, man.

ModSocks
06-26-2023, 04:47 PM
Yeah, I'm not doing that.

You can only wish to be as progressive and supportive of women's sports as i am.

BryanBusby
06-26-2023, 05:37 PM
Wait a sec why do these lesbians not want to fuck me, a man

gives the lesbians on pornhub a bad name!

They don't? Sounds like a you problem.

Pitt Gorilla
06-26-2023, 07:33 PM
You can only wish to be as progressive and supportive of women's sports as i am.

Exactly, because I'm not watching THAT. I'm also not watching that soccer/pingpong hybrid that's occasionally on TV, golf, tennis, corn hole, baseball, wrestling, etc.

chiefzilla1501
06-26-2023, 07:50 PM
Exactly, because I'm not watching THAT. I'm also not watching that soccer/pingpong hybrid that's occasionally on TV, golf, tennis, corn hole, baseball, wrestling, etc.

Yeah, the wnba is a different animal. It’s financed by nba owners and despite decades of efforts it hasn’t achieved even a little popularity. Way different from women’s soccer which has been a cash cow.

vonBobo
06-26-2023, 08:29 PM
You could certainly make the argument that Megan Rapinoe is NOT an abrasive and unlikeable human being, but that's going to be one hell of a boulder you're going to have to push up a hill if you want to get people to buy into that theory.

Maybe it would help if the Current had a "pussy grabbing, gay hating, misogynist night" at the new stadium? And before the game they could have white dudes give inspirational speeches about the benefits of pay inequality.

Bowser
06-26-2023, 08:41 PM
Maybe it would help if the Current had a "pussy grabbing, gay hating, misogynist night" at the new stadium? And before the game they could have white dudes give inspirational speeches about the benefits of pay inequality.

You seem angry. Maybe the next time when you've got some spare time while you're changing your hair color from lime green to neon magenta, brainstorm on some ideas that might actually work to bring the popularity and ticket sales up in that league to where the women can make as much as the men in that industry, and hopefully you won't be so worked up. Good luck with that, because we all deserve to be happy.

vonBobo
06-26-2023, 09:43 PM
You seem angry. Maybe the next time when you've got some spare time while you're changing your hair color from lime green to neon magenta, brainstorm on some ideas that might actually work to bring the popularity and ticket sales up in that league to where the women can make as much as the men in that industry, and hopefully you won't be so worked up. Good luck with that, because we all deserve to be happy.

Shoot bud light cans while chanting let's go Brandon at half time?

These are all great suggestions that I will mention at our next board meeting. Also, can you please tell us what color of women's hair makes you most comfortable?

Bowser
06-26-2023, 09:48 PM
Shoot bud light cans while chanting let's go Brandon at half time?

Whatever gets you all tingly

chiefzilla1501
06-27-2023, 12:14 AM

That’s a bit unfair. Even if you don’t believe in equal pay, women were unfairly paid. And it’s largely on FIFA who notoriously underpays women’s prize money then bullshits that they don’t know how to split men/women’s commercial revenue.. And because US soccer gets an unfair split. Women’s soccer gets less youth development, lesser travel and facilities. Meanwhile US soccer pulled the same shit by pumping USWNT revenue into mls including giving them tv rights while giving zero to the women’s pro league. You can’t blame women for being pissed that both fifa and US soccer were using their earnings to grow the men’s game. Us men’s soccer and mls got most of the money. Even when the mls was bleeding for decades and the men’s team sucked through the last decade.

rather than ask why women aren’t scraping for popularity, better question is why fifa isn’t investing in its growth? Sports bras are a $44b market with 12% cagr (annual growth rate). USWNT is making Nike billions. And news flash to sponsors, soccer moms and girls buy a lot of shit. Even Europe is pumping money into women’s soccer, which makes competitive pay for US women all the more important. FIFA still doesn’t get it, but the US finally does. Growing women’s soccer is good for money, it’s good for men’s soccer, and it’s very achievable.

DrunkBassGuitar
06-27-2023, 04:51 AM
if you don't like the commercial just avert your eyes bing bong so simple